AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-12-12, 21:43   Link #1
shizukana arashi
shinsengumi samurai

need good graphic anime

Ok, i would like to here some suggestions for anime with good graphics, or maybe awesome graphics would be better, for example : Macross Zero or Gundam Evolve.

I REALLY liked macross zero : so much action with pure magnificante graphics and the story what good too, it was a bit short (5 episodes) but still, i really liked it.

For Gundam evolve, again i really liked the graphs, but since it was really too short, and had absolutly no story, well, i think it as a anime to taste the graphics and not to really enjoy as a serie.

So, back to the topics. I would like something with good graphics. I have a preference for mecha type of anime, but for that I am flexible : meaning, as long as the graphics are great, i won't mind.

If some people want to suggest me naruto, ...well .... prefer reading the manga naruto than watching the anime (the story goes much faster that way)

And If there are suggestions like : '' watch Gundam ____ !! '' lol, well what ever is in the blank, well i think i already watched it (unless it is a special serie, than come on and tell me about it)

so please, bring on the messages
Old 2004-12-12, 22:42   Link #2
7thMethuselah

If you want awesome animation then one series jumps to mind : Ghost in the Shell : Stand-Alone Complex. The animation in it is very good imo. The second Ghost in the Shell movie has some amazing animation.
Apart from that I was breathless when watching Bakuretsu tenshi more than once. The mecha fight were very well brought.

Old 2004-12-12, 23:28   Link #3
shizukana arashi
shinsengumi samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
If you want awesome animation then one series jumps to mind : Ghost in the Shell : Stand-Alone Complex. The animation in it is very good imo. The second Ghost in the Shell movie has some amazing animation.
Apart from that I was breathless when watching Bakuretsu tenshi more than once. The mecha fight were very well brought.

Oups, i forgot to say that i already watched Ghost in the Shell : Stand Alone Complex and the movie, but indeed i totally agree with you about the graphic quality, especially the intro of GITS:SAC. (I did not see the 2nd serie, 2nd GIG i think?, yet but i'm looking forward to it if i have time, but i'm more forcused on other peoples suggestions now.)

For Bakuretsu Tenshi, i'll maybe go and ask a friend of mine, since you suggest it. thank you.

But HOLD ON A SECOND !!! My thirst for anime is not calmed yet, I NEED MORE SUGGESTIONS

thank you

N.B: Oh by the way, i would like to ask the audience : what is your ''one anime to rule them all'' ? it's not really something i'm gonna argue on, but it's just by curiosity.

Come On People !!! Bring On The Ideas !!!!
Old 2004-12-13, 00:23   Link #4
AnimeOni
Raid-the-mods

Appleseed 2004. I saw it in Japan and it ROCK! Think Final Fantasy movie but much better. I think there's a limited screeing it US.
Closed Thread