AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-22, 13:38   Link #21
2Die4
Mr. Pedolicon

Location: No 1746 Ecchi Street, Postcode 1337, Kingdom Of Hentai.
Yeah i agree the transmitter thingy must be in the dumpster. I kinda have a liking towards flashy stuff like the Gundams Cockpits for examples... with controls that looks exactly like the one in gundam....i think its kind of nice playing around that kind of place damn saying stuff like that makes me want to make 1 room for myself that looks like Gundams cockpit. Or we can always Drool over it
Old 2004-12-22, 15:15   Link #22
alyin

I think it would be great if they make it like budokai 3 ; the animation, upgrades, fighting syles
alyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 15:32   Link #23
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

Am I the only one that would like a customized dagger, Jegan, Cammand GM or Zaku? Blame alternate universes for making people always want a Gundam.
If it were a MMO game featuring the federation and zeon units, it would be different because of the units like Rick Doms, Kampher, Bound Doc, Gelgoog, Gaplant, Palace Athene and other strong Zeon units.
Old 2004-12-22, 15:50   Link #24
Halie

no offence but I`ve had just about enough of the fed vsa zeon games..I`ve played them all and I think they could have done a lot better with them..
I think its time they moved on to doing games for the AU gundam shows..let them screw them up for a while..
Halie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 16:03   Link #25
Raxtenko
Second Generation McJober

Send a message via MSN to Raxtenko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halie
no offence but I`ve had just about enough of the fed vsa zeon games..I`ve played them all and I think they could have done a lot better with them..
I think its time they moved on to doing games for the AU gundam shows..let them screw them up for a while..
Seed could work, it is the only AU with an MSV line, so a lot of those MS could be placed in a MMORPG.

If they did do that, I'd gladly pay the fee so I could use the Sword Calamity, or the Blue, Red, and Gold Frames, and the Strike IWSP. Hell, I'm practically drooling.
Old 2004-12-22, 16:19   Link #26
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxtenko
Seed could work, it is the only AU with an MSV line, so a lot of those MS could be placed in a MMORPG.

If they did do that, I'd gladly pay the fee so I could use the Sword Calamity, or the Blue, Red, and Gold Frames, and the Strike IWSP. Hell, I'm practically drooling.
Oh yea, that could be a solution for everyone who wants a Gundam, just join ORB and you could get the mass produced Astrays.
I don't hate the alternate universe series, just Gundam Wing, but haven't you notice that Wing, X, and Seed; both sides had Gundams?
Old 2004-12-22, 16:22   Link #27
Depresionist

Send a message via MSN to Depresionist
http://www.universalcentury.net/ MMORPG Gundam has been done =/

And there are some Mech HL mods too featuring Freedom.

I want to request a Cosmic Era one though ^^ But MMORPGs are a good leech of time and money. I'd rather they make a decent 3D fighter (aka not Battle Assault 3) *Awaiting Endless Tomorrow game to be translated*
Old 2004-12-22, 20:28   Link #28
2Die4
Mr. Pedolicon

No All we have to do is wait for someone to do the English version for it Well since its beta testing it should be free...
Old 2004-12-23, 00:11   Link #29
~Impulse~

Noo Depresionist beat me to posting the link to http://www.universalcentury.net/
~Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 01:13   Link #30
Colonel-

Send a message via AIM to Colonel-
If such a game does exist, then my Mobeius wiould own you all with its uber 40mm vulcan cannon
Colonel- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 10:26   Link #31
2Die4
Mr. Pedolicon

For me any would do even the repair droid As long as i can play
Old 2004-12-24, 00:28   Link #32
WolfScar3000

Send a message via Yahoo to WolfScar3000
I agree with the MMORPG idea with Gundam Seed as the basis for the story although its true everybody will want to pilot Gundams there are so many other MS they can use like the GINN or M1 Astray or Dagger and let all the Gundams be piloted by NPC's now that I would want to play especially if you can upgrade your MS and be given new ones when you go up in rank
WolfScar3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 01:00   Link #33
2Die4
Mr. Pedolicon

Quote:
I agree with the MMORPG idea with Gundam Seed as the basis for the story although its true everybody will want to pilot Gundams there are so many other MS they can use like the GINN or M1 Astray or Dagger and let all the Gundams be piloted by NPC's now that I would want to play especially if you can upgrade your MS and be given new ones when you go up in rank
Yeah and Put the All Godlike Beam cannon that can vaporize opponents in one shot
Old 2004-12-24, 08:11   Link #34
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfScar3000
Awww man I gotta pilot a crappy no name piece of...wait...you're giving me a nuke? Freaking awesome!!!

Seriously, just balance out the lowly suits with some fun weapons and anybody would be satisfied having to start with one. The nuke might be a bit much though... If they had the game incorporate Destiny it would probably work better, Astrays from Orb, Windams from EA, and Zakus from Zaft. Be a pretty kickass MS from each faction people could work up towards with quite a few variations for each.
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 10:06   Link #35
DwArD
mAnIaC

That will be cool. I want to pilot Wing Zero! That HUGE beam rifle that can blast away a whole asteroids......Oh yah, not to mention that cool transformation. Wing Zero Custom will be awesome too! The wings can be used as a shield.....Then while in a battle, Blitz suddenly appear behind you and sliced you into half....someone please tell me how long do I have to keep on dreaming?
Old 2004-12-24, 11:13   Link #36
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

For those people wanting to play SEED games, why not just play the official SEED game? It must be better than a modded version of a game that was never meant to be playing the way people are trying to.

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/ <- link to it on this site

The game includes what seems to be all the mecha from SEED, ASTRY and everything inbetween.
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 14:06   Link #37
Depresionist

Send a message via MSN to Depresionist
Is that the "Never Ending Tomorrow" game?

It has all the MSVs! Gunbarrel Strike Dagger, Hyperion, Dreadnought! Even the skygraspers and Archangel! Sucks to be Battle Assault 3 ^^
Old 2004-12-24, 23:47   Link #38
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Never Ending Tomorrow has a lot of issues as well though - the new radar is a huge improvement over EiS, but the melee system needs work and the controls STILL don't use the right analog stick, and now you can't even fire your secondary weapons except in melee range or in some special attacks. If they did away with using R1 and R2 to ascend and descend and put your secondary weapons on those instead it would be much better. I'd give it 65 % total but maybe 75 % for effort and ambition, several new animated scenes and the MSV opening. Too bad there's only one MSV mission per pilot though, boo!

And my major gripe with the game... It still lacks a game mode where you can play a campaign from the perspective of an ordinary pilot from one of the sides. Perhaps a three-ship alliance campaign as an unlockable bonus if you complete both.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 18:49   Link #39
Jin
Staked!

Send a message via AIM to Jin
AHH I want that universal century game. Any plans for it to get a US license?
Old 2004-12-26, 21:00   Link #40
F!reStr!fe
Unlimited Blade Works...

Send a message via AIM to F!reStr!fe
How bout i get the GP-02 from Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory
It uses a nuke quite well heheheheh mauhahahaha!!!!

My Current Animes: Welcome to the NHK, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Coyote Ragtime Show, Bokura Ga Ita, .hack//roots
F!reStr!fe is offline   Reply With Quote