AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-14, 13:39   Link #1
Enrivera

GSD Is Mwu appearing?

After seeing episode 49 of Gundam Seed I noticed that Stike had came out and exploted. But the area where the pilot is (chest) din't got hit directly. I sometimes wander, if its a big plot like Andrew Bartfield explosion to let you think that he is dead. The chracter that suprise me a lot and has a lot of resemblance to Mwu is the new Colonel of EA. After seeing the way he fought with the mobile armor it leads me to believe, that there is a chance that it might be a clone of somewhat related to Mwu.

Although it dosen't make sense because Mwu is very loyal to his belief and he is arguable one of the main chracters in putting the Archangel under Orb.

My question is do you think he is alive, or that he is going to do a apperance?
Enrivera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 13:42   Link #2
[UKE]Auel
The Oncoming Storm

Send a message via AIM to [UKE]Auel Send a message via MSN to [UKE]Auel
I hope he's dead, because it would be very very very cheap to bring him back. They probably edited out the helmet to throw everyone off. But I wouldn't put it past them to have him secretly be Neo.
[UKE]Auel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 13:44   Link #3
FlyByNite

Mwu is the man who makes the impossible possible... What's more impossible then surviving in the vacuum of space without a helmet?

I agree though, I can't see a decent way to bring him back since we saw that helmet float by.
FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 13:46   Link #4
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrivera
After seeing episode 49 of Gundam Seed I noticed that Stike had came out and exploted. But the area where the pilot is (chest) din't got hit directly. I sometimes wander, if its a big plot like Andrew Bartfield explosion to let you think that he is dead. The chracter that suprise me a lot and has a lot of resemblance to Mwu is the new Colonel of EA. After seeing the way he fought with the mobile armor it leads me to believe, that there is a chance that it might be a clone of somewhat related to Mwu.

Although it dosen't make sense because Mwu is very loyal to his belief and he is arguable one of the main chracters in putting the Archangel under Orb.

My question is do you think he is alive, or that he is going to do a apperance?
Beats me.

Spoiler for for those who haven't watched the special:

(Oh, and strike does have a weird tendency to somehow protect its pilot even though the MS 'dies'.)

Last edited by eMpTy265; 2004-12-14 at 16:01.
eMpTy265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 13:51   Link #5
ironbomb

Lets not talk about the special since not everyone seen it(like me :X).
Other than that, did his helmet ever come off and was floating in space?
And i think its possible that he comes back. Look how andy came back, i was like wtf who is he, he looks like andy when he repear in the the ship with lacus. Im not how he survived and not the gal(wut her name >.<).
ironbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 13:56   Link #6
FlyByNite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbomb
Lets not talk about the special since not everyone seen it(like me :X).
Other than that, did his helmet ever come off and was floating in space?
And i think its possible that he comes back. Look how andy came back, i was like wtf who is he, he looks like andy when he repear in the the ship with lacus. Im not how he survived and not the gal(wut her name >.<).
Yea, I never expected Andy to survive, but it was on Earth...Where there's oxygen and he lost an arm and leg and has a scar.

Now Neo is wearing a mask so he may have some scars there, but all his limbs are attached and Strike was totaled by that blast.

There's his helmet from the regular series when it first aired anyway...
Old 2004-12-14, 13:56   Link #7
Madell

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMpTy265
Beats me.

Considering how they removed the helmet in the special, it potentially allows Fraga to come back.

(Considering they added FreyXKira's scene, the removal of the helmet is definately not due to censorship.)

Now is it to throw us off? Or is it a indication of Mwu's presence in GSD, we'll probably have to wait to find out.

(Oh, and strike does have a weird tendency to somehow protect its pilot even though the MS 'dies'.)
did u download the Specials ?
yeah i WOULD FREAKIN LOVE IT when Mwu comes back but i dont think sow...
Madell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 14:04   Link #8
[UKE]Auel
The Oncoming Storm

Quote:
Im not how he survived and not the gal(wut her name >.<).
That "hug" we saw between Andy and Aisha right before the LaGOWE exploded actually saved Andy's life, because Aisha was acting as a shield whether or she did it on purpose or not.
Old 2004-12-14, 14:05   Link #9
ironbomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyByNite
Yea, I never expected Andy to survive, but it was on Earth...Where there's oxygen and he lost an arm and leg and has a scar.

Now Neo is wearing a mask so he may have some scars there, but all his limbs are attached and Strike was totaled by that blast.

There's his helmet from the regular series when it first aired anyway...

o yea, now i remember that hehe, from like ep49 or so.
Old 2004-12-14, 14:06   Link #10
ironbomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UKE]Auel
That "hug" we saw between Andy and Aisha right before the LaGOWE exploded actually saved Andy's life, because Aisha was acting as a shield whether or she did it on purpose or not.

That is an assumption rite? or is that true?
Old 2004-12-14, 14:08   Link #11
Enrivera

Considering how they removed the helmet in the special, it potentially allows Fraga to come back.

(Considering they added FreyXKira's scene, the removal of the helmet is definately not due to censorship.)

Now is it to throw us off? Or is it a indication of Mwu's presence in GSD, we'll probably have to wait to find out.

(Oh, and strike does have a weird tendency to somehow protect its pilot even though the MS 'dies'.)[/QUOTE]

Actually I do agree with you that Fraga helmet, is a clear indication that he he died, but however since they removed that scene and Andy survived that explosion. It gives me the impresion that he might be Neo or come back from the impossible and fight NEO. I really don't know what to expect anymore. I always though that it was a little unesesary to have Fraga die in Gundam Seed, because he din't even accomplish his goal wich was to beat Kruzee. Is somewhat funny about Strike, but is true, he would not be the first person that no one knows how they survived with Strike. Kira survived a explosion and the entry in to the atmosphere. Maybe Strike is the best Gundam in terms of pilot protection
Enrivera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 15:01   Link #12
Kaka
罪人クロノ

1 little thing to mention
Mwu and Neo have the same blood type ^_^
Old 2004-12-14, 15:06   Link #13
Blaat
AS member for 10 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka
1 little thing to mention
Mwu and Neo have the same blood type ^_^
They also have the same hair colour, voice, type of face, both are newtypes, both pilot "airplanes" that look similar. So yeah the clues are there. Could be a red herring though
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 15:22   Link #14
Depresionist

Send a message via MSN to Depresionist
Maybe someone on Earth really wanted to be Muu La Flaga, so they dyed his hair and somehow implemented his skills as a Moebius-type pilot o_O (Hey, they did it for Lacus' clone, Mia Campbell)

Last edited by Depresionist; 2004-12-14 at 15:39.
Depresionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 15:54   Link #15
Ranko
Mech Engineer

Send a message via ICQ to Ranko Send a message via AIM to Ranko
I remember reading before finding out about Kira and Cagali having the same blood type, so i hope Neo is Mwu so we can torrment the captain and kira even more with his return.
Ranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 16:08   Link #16
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrivera
Is somewhat funny about Strike, but is true, he would not be the first person that no one knows how they survived with Strike. Kira survived a explosion and the entry in to the atmosphere. Maybe Strike is the best Gundam in terms of pilot protection
Spoiler for from Astray manga series:

It doesn't really make sense, no matter how you think about it.

Cuz during the fight with Aegis, Strike clearly had a large gash in the chest portion when Aegis slashed it.

Spoiler:

Furthermore, when Cagalli inspected Strike in GS, clearly the pilot seat was incinerated.

Spoiler:

WTF?
Old 2004-12-14, 16:18   Link #17
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMpTy265
Furthermore, when Cagalli inspected Strike in GS, clearly the pilot seat was incinerated.

Spoiler:

WTF?
Spoiler:
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 16:26   Link #18
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjuronord
Spoiler:
True... but what burned it?
Old 2004-12-14, 16:30   Link #19
FlyByNite

chemicals from the engine/battery may have spread into it afterwards.
Old 2004-12-14, 17:43   Link #20
[UKE]Auel
The Oncoming Storm

Quote:
That is an assumption rite? or is that true?
It's not an assumption, that's what happened.