AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

View Poll Results: Which KGNE girl would you want to date/marry?
Haruka: She's nice and sweet 52 39.69%
Mitsuki: I like direct girls that need care 47 35.88%
Akane: A good mix between Haruka and Mitsuki 61 46.56%
Amakawa: A cute little nurse is nice 5 3.82%
Fumio: I like experienced women 9 6.87%
Manami: ... uh.... 3 2.29%
Ayu: I love rich weird girls that always say 'go step on cat s*it' 17 12.98%
Mayu^2: I have lolita complex 9 6.87%
Miki: Not in the anime, but she seems sweet 11 8.40%
Motoko sensei: She's a doctor, and plus I get to drive her Lambo!! 8 6.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2003-12-12, 03:03   Link #61
NinjaServ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 31
I have yet to feel any heat, you guys with all your petty argument,s you are all acting like immature 3rd graders who are doing things they don't yet understand, maybe you will come to understand some things about purity later in life, if you ever grow up that is. All you guys have done SO far has sat around and shitted in your diper going "NAAAUUUUUHHHHHH, that isn't right, I don't believe you!!!"

I've seen 5th graders more mature than you guys are, live your life the way you choose, but you better take what comes to you, I sure as hell won't feel pity for you once you come down with AIDS and die, WHY???? Because you were ASKING for it. Living smart and living dumb are two differnt things, problem is with teh dumb side you are too far down in the mountain of life and you choose to stay there when there are better things up higher, but you don't understand it until you get there. I've felt more heat in a freezer before (freezer burn....>:F), if you got some heat, by all means, bring it, but if you already bought it, buy a new flamethrower, cuz apparently you accidentally bought a ice machine...
__________________
Give me negative feedback, even on good posts, going for -100 so I can have TWO red buttons !!! Current Feedback: -21[/size]
NinjaServ is offline  
Old 2003-12-12, 03:12   Link #62
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Somewhere in Hawaii
Wow Akane is smoking everyone in the polls!!!
__________________
Keitaro is offline  
Old 2003-12-12, 03:21   Link #63
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... _
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tracy CA
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
I have yet to feel any heat, you guys with all your petty argument,s you are all acting like immature 3rd graders who are doing things they don't yet understand, maybe you will come to understand some things about purity later in life, if you ever grow up that is. All you guys have done SO far has sat around and shitted in your diper going "NAAAUUUUUHHHHHH, that isn't right, I don't believe you!!!"

I've seen 5th graders more mature than you guys are, live your life the way you choose, but you better take what comes to you, I sure as hell won't feel pity for you once you come down with AIDS and die, WHY???? Because you were ASKING for it. Living smart and living dumb are two differnt things, problem is with teh dumb side you are too far down in the mountain of life and you choose to stay there when there are better things up higher, but you don't understand it until you get there. I've felt more heat in a freezer before (freezer burn....>:F), if you got some heat, by all means, bring it, but if you already bought it, buy a new flamethrower, cuz apparently you accidentally bought a ice machine...


um ah......you done there?

Ok dude look.....maybe your metal asswhole is too rusted......you need some oil there boy!! Ok so whats wrong with sex? many ppl fall into worst things such as DROGS......ALCOHOL (i mean like the serious damm type of probs) and many other things.....killing......raping......and stuff........and you say that SEX is not pure? well just to be sure.......than you tell me what is PURE??? tell us all.......SENSEI!!!
I bet your christian or something like that......or maybe your acting upon whatever religion you follow.....so you say that your kinda like a clear example of what is to be pure and mature for all human beings?

you are what......20? and you think you have waaaaaaay more experiense than any person in this forum? well you are indeed one obbesed ignorant
so why dont you tell us in your next post how YOU live your life? so we can all be pure like you......i guess we all have our metal asses that we wanna polish so we can look good, or actually have another persons face reflected in our ass!!!...
Loki_Sama is offline  
Old 2003-12-12, 03:21   Link #64
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... _
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tracy CA
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
Wow Akane is smoking everyone in the polls!!!

Akane is the queen!!!!!! :Bow:
Loki_Sama is offline  
Old 2003-12-12, 03:32   Link #65
NinjaServ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki_Sama
um ah......you done there?

Ok dude look.....maybe your metal asswhole is too rusted......you need some oil there boy!! Ok so whats wrong with sex? many ppl fall into worst things such as DROGS......ALCOHOL (i mean like the serious damm type of probs) and many other things.....killing......raping......and stuff........and you say that SEX is not pure? well just to be sure.......than you tell me what is PURE??? tell us all.......SENSEI!!!
I bet your christian or something like that......or maybe your acting upon whatever religion you follow.....so you say that your kinda like a clear example of what is to be pure and mature for all human beings?

you are what......20? and you think you have waaaaaaay more experiense than any person in this forum? well you are indeed one obbesed ignorant
so why dont you tell us in your next post how YOU live your life? so we can all be pure like you......i guess we all have our metal asses that we wanna polish so we can look good, or actually have another persons face reflected in our ass!!!...
As I said, live as you wish, you are proving nothing but your ignorance by arguing like that, all fuss and no backup. You are much like a fool in a debate room, no clue about what the hell is going on, I never said YOU have to change your life, I never said YOU have to believe as I do. I stated my reasons for the topic, and you bahs me for it, that is a lack of respect as well, respect one another, and the almighty golden rule "do into others as you would have them do into you" Now someone of your intelligence my be asking what the hell that even means, it means don't treat people like shit and bash their beliefs and they won't bash yours. Get a life freak, I stated my rasons and you have no reason to debate me about how I believe, your immoral life of unpure stature is your own life you have build for yourself. Live the way you want to, that is your choice and freedom, as is mine.


**PS: Don't be a smartass and think you shut be up either, I will be out of town this weekend, so that is why I will not have the chance to reply to your pointless posts.**
__________________
Give me negative feedback, even on good posts, going for -100 so I can have TWO red buttons !!! Current Feedback: -21[/size]
NinjaServ is offline  
Old 2003-12-12, 03:40   Link #66
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... _
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tracy CA
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
As I said, live as you wish, you are proving nothing but your ignorance by arguing like that, all fuss and no backup. You are much like a fool in a debate room, no clue about what the hell is going on, I never said YOU have to change your life, I never said YOU have to believe as I do. I stated my reasons for the topic, and you bahs me for it, that is a lack of respect as well, respect one another, and the almighty golden rule "do into others as you would have them do into you" Now someone of your intelligence my be asking what the hell that even means, it means don't treat people like shit and bash their beliefs and they won't bash yours. Get a life freak, I stated my rasons and you have no reason to debate me about how I believe, your immoral life of unpure stature is your own life you have build for yourself. Live the way you want to, that is your choice and freedom, as is mine.


**PS: Don't be a smartass and think you shut be up either, I will be out of town this weekend, so that is why I will not have the chance to reply to your pointless posts.**

AHHHHH!...........some one got his metal ass melted
come on whats up with all that WE DONT KNOW ABOUT PURITY?......than like you think your a good example of pureness.....go ahead ^_^
BTW......you really have a pathetic personality, i pitty the woman that will be in your hands.....or who knows you might even turn out gay.....
Loki_Sama is offline  
Old 2003-12-12, 03:46   Link #67
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
NinjaServ: Thanks for your KimiNozo encodes, but you're REALLY way off your rocker now

I don't quite understand why you're feeling the need to go on a rampage now and call not only the anime characters "whores" who have yet to have sex to anyone else but their love interests, but to get into a flamewar with those who politely disagree with your notion. Shows very little maturity and control on your own end. I'll give you a hint: The less you call opposing debators names like "smartass", the better you look. In fact, the one isolated in this discussion is you, not anyone else.

Anyway, please treasure the purity of your soul until the right "non-whore" comes around to be graced the godsent gift of your presence. With THIS kind of attitude, that may take a bigger while than 20 years
Mentar is offline  
Old 2003-12-12, 03:48   Link #68
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Somewhere in Hawaii
Poor Poor NinjaServ I think you just got your ass melted maybe you should get laid once in a while because its affecting your mind, seriously.
__________________
Keitaro is offline  
Old 2003-12-12, 03:48   Link #69
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... _
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tracy CA
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar
NinjaServ: Thanks for your KimiNozo encodes, but you're REALLY way off your rocker now

I don't quite understand why you're feeling the need to go on a rampage now and call not only the anime characters "whores" who have yet to have sex to anyone else but their love interests, but to get into a flamewar with those who politely disagree with your notion. Shows very little maturity and control on your own end. I'll give you a hint: The less you call opposing debators names like "smartass", the better you look. In fact, the one isolated in this discussion is you, not anyone else.

Anyway, please treasure the purity of your soul until the right "non-whore" comes around to be graced the godsent gift of your presence. With THIS kind of attitude, that may take a bigger while than 20 years

Mentar......that was really nice.....looks like your quiet emotional today ^_^
is it an effect of Kiminozo?
Loki_Sama is offline  
Old 2003-12-12, 03:49   Link #70
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... _
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tracy CA
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
Poor Poor NinjaServ I think you just got your ass melted maybe you should get laid once in a while because its affecting your mind, seriously.

yeah well he shouldnt hate the PLAYERS.....he should just hate the GAME
Loki_Sama is offline  
Old 2003-12-12, 03:54   Link #71
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
Naaah. I've already talked to NinjaServ before, he's a cool guy. AND - in case you didn't know - encoding KimiNozo's Lunar release, which cuts him ALOT of slack in my eyes

I'm just a bit shocked to see him go on a rampage like this. Eeeeek!
Mentar is offline  
Old 2003-12-12, 04:00   Link #72
lavarock
Busy wasting my time..:-(
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
HELLO!!! Can you not READ the thread, it is asking which one you would like to date/marry, I state teh fact that I do not want to marry someone that is sexually active, that is not a crime and I WOULD care if I was considering dating that person. I would not want to date someone "easy" like her.
HELLO!!! You sure you not smoking crack when you are saying Haruka is "sexually active?" I have no idea what you get that from, and I really don't want to know
lavarock is offline  
Old 2003-12-12, 04:03   Link #73
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... _
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tracy CA
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar
Naaah. I've already talked to NinjaServ before, he's a cool guy. AND - in case you didn't know - encoding KimiNozo's Lunar release, which cuts him ALOT of slack in my eyes

I'm just a bit shocked to see him go on a rampage like this. Eeeeek!

Well yeah but he also has to see that he brought it upon himself...
using all those words to insult my PRECIOUS (gotta love smigel, or soemthingl ike that from LOR) babes >_<! thats a big nono .
He needs to keep his cool and mostly dont diss like that if you also want ppl to not reply in an offensive way.

I hella hate TAKA, but u dont see me all fired up cuss of that......mmm until now cuss im gonna post a FANFICTION of his nice short,painful terrible death

P.S......NinjaServ......like i told you......Respect to be respected, dont treat others the way you would not like to be treated. ^_^
Loki_Sama is offline  
Old 2003-12-12, 04:04   Link #74
lavarock
Busy wasting my time..:-(
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
Poor Poor NinjaServ I think you just got your ass melted maybe you should get laid once in a while because its affecting your mind, seriously.
sure seems like to me, looks like akane and Mitsuki are not the only one get their sanity took off by episode 10.... poor thing
lavarock is offline  
Old 2003-12-12, 04:23   Link #75
NinjaServ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki_Sama
AHHHHH!...........some one got his metal ass melted
come on whats up with all that WE DONT KNOW ABOUT PURITY?......than like you think your a good example of pureness.....go ahead ^_^
BTW......you really have a pathetic personality, i pitty the woman that will be in your hands.....or who knows you might even turn out gay.....
You can quote me on this one, I believe being gay is wrong, purity, I'm just stated that I am, never said you had to be, never said anyone else did. Bringing this on myself? Bring what? All you did was fuss about being a manwhore or a whore is good in your eyes, that is good for you, I personally just have a higher moral standard than that, most people are too afraid to stand up for what they believe EXPECIALLY if no one else around does, so at least I can get credit for that, I will restate all of my statements in a few sentances:

From this poll I would not choose the main two characters because they are sexually active and I would prefer to marry a virgin.

Get laid? Sure would like to!!! Why not? My moral code will not allow me to, becaues personally in my moral code it is wrong, much like many of you have murder as wrong in your moral code (or at least I HOPE you do ). Also over the years I have heard oldre people AND people my age (yes, my age at the time they told me) that they wised they had waited, I have yet to hear anyone says "hot damn, should have started sooner. My personally opinion of keeping sex as a sacred thing is my choice, I never once stated you SHOULD be pure, I only inluted you after you insulted me for BEING pure.

Could I screw up tomarrow? Of course. Would I still have this view? Yes, and I would be a manwhore, but that would be for me to live with. As I have stated, live life the way you want, but listen to your parents/elders, they have quite a bit of knowledge ya know .

Do I still feel the main character having sex are whores? Most definatly, but that is MY PERSONAL OPINION, as you are intitled to yours, so please end this senslessness of fighting over my beliefs, you are NOT going to change my miind, so just give it a rest.


**PS: I never said I was an example for anyone, in fact, I never said you SHOULD follow the way I live, you assume too much, YOUR personallity seems to be the one lacking, I will fell bad for whoever YOU end up with as well, as for my future wife, being a virgin for her is a bad trait? Ok, whatever you say.....**
__________________
Give me negative feedback, even on good posts, going for -100 so I can have TWO red buttons !!! Current Feedback: -21[/size]
NinjaServ is offline  
Old 2003-12-12, 04:35   Link #76
NinjaServ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 31
All statements made by me are an explination of my personal beliefs explaining my choice in the poll, do not take it as you should live like me cuz I am an example, in face DON'T live like me, I don't care, YOUR LIFE IS YOUR LIFE!!!! You only need to justify it in your own eyes, you will never change the opinions of others.

Do I feel peopel that have sex are evil and bad? No, just cuz I wanna marry a virgin does not mean I hate people that are not.

So as a last statemnt DON"T LIVE LIKE ME, there you happy, I never cared in the first place, all I ever did was explain my beliefs to have a jackass Loki_Sama yelling at me and making no progress while he is at it.....maybe I should not say I like hamburgers, cuz his dumbass might believe that I want EVERYONE TO LOVE HAMBURGERS....or, he might think I want to be an example to everyone at eating hamburgers, HELL NO, GET A LIFE BITCH, IF I SATED I WANTED TO BE AN EXAMPLE I WOULD HAVE STATED IT, learn how to read and THEN read my posts and dont' just ASSUME I imply something, cuz u are just making a ASS of U at ME, ASSUMING is bad....
__________________
Give me negative feedback, even on good posts, going for -100 so I can have TWO red buttons !!! Current Feedback: -21[/size]
NinjaServ is offline  
Old 2003-12-12, 04:38   Link #77
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... _
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tracy CA
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
You can quote me on this one, I believe being gay is wrong, purity, I'm just stated that I am, never said you had to be, never said anyone else did. Bringing this on myself? Bring what? All you did was fuss about being a manwhore or a whore is good in your eyes, that is good for you, I personally just have a higher moral standard than that, most people are too afraid to stand up for what they believe EXPECIALLY if no one else around does, so at least I can get credit for that, I will restate all of my statements in a few sentances:

From this poll I would not choose the main two characters because they are sexually active and I would prefer to marry a virgin.

Get laid? Sure would like to!!! Why not? My moral code will not allow me to, becaues personally in my moral code it is wrong, much like many of you have murder as wrong in your moral code (or at least I HOPE you do ). Also over the years I have heard oldre people AND people my age (yes, my age at the time they told me) that they wised they had waited, I have yet to hear anyone says "hot damn, should have started sooner. My personally opinion of keeping sex as a sacred thing is my choice, I never once stated you SHOULD be pure, I only inluted you after you insulted me for BEING pure.

Could I screw up tomarrow? Of course. Would I still have this view? Yes, and I would be a manwhore, but that would be for me to live with. As I have stated, live life the way you want, but listen to your parents/elders, they have quite a bit of knowledge ya know .

Do I still feel the main character having sex are whores? Most definatly, but that is MY PERSONAL OPINION, as you are intitled to yours, so please end this senslessness of fighting over my beliefs, you are NOT going to change my miind, so just give it a rest.


**PS: I never said I was an example for anyone, in fact, I never said you SHOULD follow the way I live, you assume too much, YOUR personallity seems to be the one lacking, I will fell bad for whoever YOU end up with as well, as for my future wife, being a virgin for her is a bad trait? Ok, whatever you say.....**

see that is what im talkig about.....you just keep it on and on,
sure you have you opinions and i have mine.....as well as for Kiminozo.....but are they FACTS? is it a FACT that the moral you have is the true PURE? and the one you assume i have is the slutty type? ofcourse NOT.

Facts and Opinions are very and i mean very different, just like you said you have you way just like i have mine.

BTW......when you truely love some one, the only thing that matters to you is......her present and forming a bright future ahead, even if you marry a girl who is not virgin, are you gonna put her down for that? when LOVE is what really matters beyond anything else. So even if Mitsuki where to be raped by 10 billion dudes...they may have her body but not her heart......and less her soul that belongs at this very moment to TAKA ^_^

P.S.......Hope it truely ends here now man, have fun on your trip.
Loki_Sama is offline  
Old 2003-12-12, 04:40   Link #78
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... _
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tracy CA
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
All statements made by me are an explination of my personal beliefs explaining my choice in the poll, do not take it as you should live like me cuz I am an example, in face DON'T live like me, I don't care, YOUR LIFE IS YOUR LIFE!!!! You only need to justify it in your own eyes, you will never change the opinions of others.

Do I feel peopel that have sex are evil and bad? No, just cuz I wanna marry a virgin does not mean I hate people that are not.

So as a last statemnt DON"T LIVE LIKE ME, there you happy, I never cared in the first place, all I ever did was explain my beliefs to have a jackass Loki_Sama yelling at me and making no progress while he is at it.....maybe I should not say I like hamburgers, cuz his dumbass might believe that I want EVERYONE TO LOVE HAMBURGERS....or, he might think I want to be an example to everyone at eating hamburgers, HELL NO, GET A LIFE BITCH, IF I SATED I WANTED TO BE AN EXAMPLE I WOULD HAVE STATED IT, learn how to read and THEN read my posts and dont' just ASSUME I imply something, cuz u are just making a ASS of U at ME, ASSUMING is bad....

OMG......You still at it? I would put you in your place once more but, i wont sink to your level......... Do as U please...after all its not my job to babysit you.

Loki
Loki_Sama is offline  
Old 2003-12-12, 04:46   Link #79
NinjaServ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 31
hehe nice come back, you were CIVIL this time, there is no true judge of who is a whore and who isn't by any set standard, so in all reality there are two things:

it isn't a FACT that she is a whore

it ALSO is not a FACT that she isn't

let's just leave it at that, becuase the world is in the eye of the beholder.

It is true love is a strong thing, my personal believe is if you truely love them you can't commit to them before doing thing that could CREATE commentment (having a kid). I respect your opinions, let's all just get along

**PS, my preferene is a virgin, sort of like if i wanted frosted flakes, but I may END UP with cheerios, who knows **

**Another PS, yes I agree, let's end it, I never INTEDNED to offend anyone sorry if I did, I useally speak rashly back when spoken to rashly, so sorry for offending anyone **
__________________
Give me negative feedback, even on good posts, going for -100 so I can have TWO red buttons !!! Current Feedback: -21[/size]
NinjaServ is offline  
Old 2003-12-12, 04:50   Link #80
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... _
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tracy CA
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
hehe nice come back, you were CIVIL this time, there is no true judge of who is a whore and who isn't by any set standard, so in all reality there are two things:

it isn't a FACT that she is a whore

it ALSO is not a FACT that she isn't

let's just leave it at that, becuase the world is in the eye of the beholder.

It is true love is a strong thing, my personal believe is if you truely love them you can't commit to them before doing thing that could CREATE commentment (having a kid). I respect your opinions, let's all just get along

**PS, my preferene is a virgin, sort of like if i wanted frosted flakes, but I may END UP with cheerios, who knows **

**Another PS, yes I agree, let's end it, I never INTEDNED to offend anyone sorry if I did, I useally speak rashly back when spoken to rashly, so sorry for offending anyone **

Nah dont worry about it........im also a bit stressed out myself...some idiot crashed my car and now i got a stupid Ford Focus as a rental......

OK BACK TO TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still think taka needs to get put in hes place like the good little bitch that he is.....and we all know who can do that ^_^.......

THE GREEN HAIRED NURSE!!!!!!!!!!! >_<
Loki_Sama is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.