AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-12-21, 05:29   Link #21
omegastar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
I think Freedom hasn't a nuclear reactor anymore. It would make him go more on par with Shin if he gets to fight him, and it would kinda respect the peace treaty made between ZAFT and EA.

If it still has a nuclear reactor, then as long as kira knows about the stampeders, he won't get in their way
Remember, freedom is quite fast and agile, and even dodged GENESIS.
omegastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 07:59   Link #22
brightman
Ancient Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by eMpTy265
Wouldn't the stampeder still cause a nuclear meltdown of the reactor then.
(I'm assuming that the stampeder causes an uncontrollable fission reaction.)
Like I said, we don't know exactly what the N-Stampeder does, but from what I've seen, no. In a fission bomb there is nothing to prevent the bomb from getting into an uncontrollable fission reaction, which is why the N-Stampeder was able to trigger their reaction. A Nuclear Reactor is already in reaction, so I don't think it'll cause anything.

And a meltdown is generally caused by a failure of one of the reactors' control devices anyway (such as the coolant). So I don't think the N-Stampeder can cause something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegastar
I think Freedom hasn't a nuclear reactor anymore. It would make him go more on par with Shin if he gets to fight him, and it would kinda respect the peace treaty made between ZAFT and EA.
Nope, it still does. according to that scan.

However one publication called "Great Mechanics 15" did mention that other than the nuclear reactor, the new ZAFT Gundam's are comparable in performance to Freedom and Justice...
__________________
Copyright 2014 Brightman
brightman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 12:10   Link #23
Dark Crusader
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Actually

Spoiler:
Dark Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 19:41   Link #24
2Die4
Mr. Pedolicon
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: No 1746 Ecchi Street, Postcode 1337, Kingdom Of Hentai.
Age: 9
Quote:
However one publication called "Great Mechanics 15" did mention that other than the nuclear reactor, the new ZAFT Gundam's are comparable in performance to Freedom and Justice...
Really! Then Freedom and justice MAY have a Hard time fighting when both pilots are equally matched right. The only advantage that freedom and justice have is that they are nuke powered and can fight longer than impulse.

And What About the EA in SEED they have aquired Zaft's N-Jammer Technology, plus they also have the TPS armor.... will they be making new gundams also? I Think I can imagine it clearly that EA is making A Nuke Powered Gundam Using TPS armor.... It Should be very Strong G's right.
__________________
I Give Up Making One..
2Die4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 19:44   Link #25
brightman
Ancient Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Having Transphase Armor and a nuclear reactor is redundant. The point of the Transphase Armor is to limit energy output so that the MS can use it for energy weapons instead and not have to spend it all on the armor... So since there's no need to worry about energy when the MS has a nuclear reactor, there's no point in implementing the TP armor either.
__________________
Copyright 2014 Brightman
brightman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 01:36   Link #26
F!reStr!fe
Unlimited Blade Works...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: South Florida
Send a message via AIM to F!reStr!fe
I think u guys are missing the point with the Neutron Stampeder i dont think it has much to do with Nuclear Reactors itself much. I doubt that the Windams have nuke reactors in them. I think of it as more of a Neutron Blaster like an EMP waveish thing what it does is that like a microwave. It causes a lot of neutrons to flow causing molecules to start getting energetic as it hits the metallic surface of a unit the energy causes a reaction in which the unit explodes. well im not entirely sure thats how it goes but its a theory. Something that causes massive molecular craziness which is harmful.
__________________

My Current Animes: Welcome to the NHK, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Coyote Ragtime Show, Bokura Ga Ita, .hack//roots
F!reStr!fe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 09:43   Link #27
2Die4
Mr. Pedolicon
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: No 1746 Ecchi Street, Postcode 1337, Kingdom Of Hentai.
Age: 9
So It Means That Its Just another Type Of GENESIS Weapon? Only a small type 1??
__________________
I Give Up Making One..
2Die4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 09:51   Link #28
brightman
Ancient Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by F!reStr!fe
I think u guys are missing the point with the Neutron Stampeder i dont think it has much to do with Nuclear Reactors itself much. I doubt that the Windams have nuke reactors in them. I think of it as more of a Neutron Blaster like an EMP waveish thing what it does is that like a microwave. It causes a lot of neutrons to flow causing molecules to start getting energetic as it hits the metallic surface of a unit the energy causes a reaction in which the unit explodes. well im not entirely sure thats how it goes but its a theory. Something that causes massive molecular craziness which is harmful.
Huh? No one said they have to do with Nuclear Reactors. What we did say is that they activate nuclear reactions, which causes the nukes on the Windam's back and inside the EA assult fleet ships to explode. And if you pay attention to the episode, that's exactly what happens.

Remember the N-Jammer? That causes the free neutrons in the nuclear reactors to stabilize, which means that they wouldn't be able to move and start a reaction. The N-Stampeder is the exact opposite. Instead of not being able to move, the neutrons are being forced to move instead.
__________________
Copyright 2014 Brightman
brightman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.