AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Old 2004-12-22, 02:58   Link #1
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

Zeta Gundam: A.E.U.G. vs Titans game

I know its a little late cuz Bandai is coming out with Gundam vs Z-Gundam but this game is so fun!!
Playing the DX version right now which has my favorite MS, the Pallace Athene!! Any players here? I play co-op with a friend and usually I use the Pallace Athene and stick in the back supporting him as he uses the Gaplant. Any pros with tips on the last mission on Normal difficulty where you face 2 hama(blue transformable units), The-O and Quebley?
Old 2004-12-22, 09:34   Link #2
SlugZilla
woofles

I just got Gundam vs Z Gundam for the ps2 a few weeks ago and it's awesome! It has Double Zeta in it! The Palace Athene is a pretty kick ass suit but I only used it once so far. I've been playing this new "UC mode" which lets you play as every character, and the best part is the "What if" scenarios. By preventing characters that were supposed to die from ever being killed and saving them you create a whole new path for that character and others. "What if Lalah never died?" "What if Four never died?" "What if Emma stayed in Titans?" These are a few of the scenarios that open up as you progress. There are about 40 characters which makes for a lot of playing time.

I'm not a pro but all the missions are pretty straight forward, but I just use the Gabthley or Gaplant while shooting and dodging between their attacks. Fly away when they try to surround you. Also put your teammate on Evade. Don't melee with the O unless you're the O.
SlugZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 10:51   Link #3
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

Nice, hows the ZZ compared to Zeta in it and what are the weapon options(main double barrel gun with missiles)?
Those "what if" scenarios sound interesting but I probably won't understand them cuz they are in Japanese haha!

For some reason, I have yet to buy the game for PS2 but I guess whenever I play in the arcade, it doesn't feel the same...I guess its sort of a psychological thing where I have to get to the last level cuz I paid to play, not like having it at home where I can play anytime.
Also I love to play this game with my friend which I am totally used to.

THe MS's I love to use in the game are:
Bound Doc
Qubley
Palace Athene
Hyaku Shinki
Hambrabi
Old 2004-12-22, 11:05   Link #4
SlugZilla
woofles

I haven't used the ZZ yet, cause I haven't unlocked it, but I hear it's strong with double beam rifle. I wish my arcades have the game... I had to import it but the UC mode is worth it.
SlugZilla is offline   Reply With Quote