AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2004-02-26, 20:17   Link #41
scoopnokes
Bother-Bother

Quote:Probably Buggy senchou. His voice is too great.

Yea right, Buggy is just plain stupid I tell ya. He is a pansy.
scoopnokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-26, 21:51   Link #42
Imaginer
WTFBBQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoopnokes
Quote:Probably Buggy senchou. His voice is too great.

Yea right, Buggy is just plain stupid I tell ya. He is a pansy.
Pansy??? I think he is a nutball

BTW, I pick Nami. While all of you other guys with Zoro, Usopp, and Luffy go around distracting the baddies, she can sneak in and plunder wealth. Plus she is intelligent and possibly the sane one of the group.
Imaginer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-29, 11:38   Link #43
scoopnokes
Bother-Bother

I think Nami is good to but she needs to show more skin.
scoopnokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-29, 17:32   Link #44
Alkatrazz
Professional Jackass

Send a message via AIM to Alkatrazz
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoopnokes
I think Nami is good to but she needs to show more skin.
Amen to that.
Alkatrazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-29, 20:43   Link #45
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
I have to say Sanji, I'm a chef myself so I kinda relate to the character alot. Then Roarona(sp?) "Strike a pose" Zorro. We'll pretty much all the character because this show is so damn good!!!!! is it weird that I find Nami to be really hot, I mean I actually want her (ahhhhhhhhhhh watchin way to much anime)
Bun-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-29, 22:57   Link #46
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bun-chan
I have to say Sanji, I'm a chef myself so I kinda relate to the character alot. Then Roarona(sp?) "Strike a pose" Zorro. We'll pretty much all the character because this show is so damn good!!!!! is it weird that I find Nami to be really hot, I mean I actually want her (ahhhhhhhhhhh watchin way to much anime)
im actually still hoping to meet someone a lot like Naru lol.(from Love Hina manga the anime sucks ass)

btw: is that an actual lego piece? or did someone "modify" it?
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 14:22   Link #47
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Just started watchin the show ... got to the introduction of sanji, sanji is quite hip with his cigereeetez and kickzez, but Zoro is just cooler, cause katanas are somewhat cooler than kicking people, Hawk Eye is hip too ... black sword ... cuts ships in half ... looks like a musketeer ...

<3 Monkey D. Luffy ... silly char heh, i like this dude.

ohh yeh... i put Nami on my hope character will die list already (right next to sakura from naruto) ... hope she does something later on that makes me change my mind.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 14:25   Link #48
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bun-chan
I have the same feelings for Alvidia ... *cough*
Old 2004-03-01, 17:30   Link #49
Alkatrazz
Professional Jackass

Send a message via AIM to Alkatrazz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bushido
btw: is that an actual lego piece? or did someone "modify" it?
It was modified. Still awesome though.
Alkatrazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 19:06   Link #50
Imaginer
WTFBBQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Just started watchin the show ... got to the introduction of sanji, sanji is quite hip with his cigereeetez and kickzez, but Zoro is just cooler, cause katanas are somewhat cooler than kicking people, Hawk Eye is hip too ... black sword ... cuts ships in half ... looks like a musketeer ...

<3 Monkey D. Luffy ... silly char heh, i like this dude.

ohh yeh... i put Nami on my hope character will die list already (right next to sakura from naruto) ... hope she does something later on that makes me change my mind.
At least Nami is not THAT bad. Sakura is just plain annoying.
Imaginer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 19:32   Link #51
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginer
At least Nami is not THAT bad. Sakura is just plain annoying.
That's for sure, but Nami is like Fay Valentine and i really don't like Fay either :/, can ya tell what they have in common? ohh yeh they break promises, and run off with all the cash for their own selfish reasons.
Old 2004-03-01, 19:50   Link #52
Jn183

Nami, never break any promise to Luffy. She never promise to be part of Luffy's crew. She told Luffy that she hates pirate. She did stated that she was s ailing with Luffy for the money but he didn't care.
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 20:42   Link #53
eLstar
(^_^)v

Are you actually putting Nami in the same category as Sakura? I'm sorry but Nami is actually useful. Without Nami the Straw-Hat pirates would be dead in the water. And even that she fights her best even if she's not the best fighter.

Also Alkatrazz can you please resize your sig?

eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 20:43   Link #54
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn183
Nami, never break any promise to Luffy. She never promise to be part of Luffy's crew. She told Luffy that she hates pirate. She did stated that she was s ailing with Luffy for the money but he didn't care.
She promised to be with his crew but not as a pirate as a theif ... even if she said she was gonna keep stealing from pirates. You might say Luffy is a pirate but an individual with any brains and compassion would realize at this point that Luffy isn't your normal 'pirate', in fact he's not even a real pirate, just some guy who doesn't back down on a promise he made as a kid. So stealing a ship that was given to Luffy as a present and running off at the worst time is a super cool thing to do.

Some other completely selfish acts: tricks an inocently stupid luffy to buggy, which could have got Luffy killed

The incident on the slopes by the coastline, pulls zoro down into the oil so she can get to her tresure resulting in zoro not getting there on time and usopp getting a hammer to the head.
Old 2004-03-01, 20:44   Link #55
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Are you actually putting Nami in the same category as Sakura? I'm sorry but Nami is actually useful. Without Nami the Straw-Hat pirates would be dead in the water. And even that she fights her best even if she's not the best fighter.

Also Alkatrazz can you please resize your sig?

Her navigation skillz0rs = awsome for the crew , which is the difference between the 2 characters , but personality wise both are omg
Old 2004-03-01, 20:54   Link #56
eLstar
(^_^)v

First off Don't double post please.

Second, I don't see how Nami and Sakura are the same personality wise. Nami isn't whiny, Nami cries for good reasons, and Nami definitely isn't as selfish as you're portraying her to be. All your examples came before Nami "officially" joined Luffy's crew. And even after she took their ship, she took every measure to make sure that her friends were safe. Don't forget also about how Nami wanted was risking her own life (even if she didn't really know it) when she was sick and wanted Vivi to get to Alabasta as quick as possible. She was ready to sacrifice her personal well being for a friend.

And about Luffy...I have points to argue against you but you might as well just read this.

http://arlongpark.com/index.php?page=opessay01
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 21:03   Link #57
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
First off Don't double post please.

Second, I don't see how Nami and Sakura are the same personality wise. Nami isn't whiny, Nami cries for good reasons, and Nami definitely isn't as selfish as you're portraying her to be. All your examples came before Nami "officially" joined Luffy's crew. And even after she took their ship, she took every measure to make sure that her friends were safe. Don't forget also about how Nami wanted was risking her own life (even if she didn't really know it) when she was sick and wanted Vivi to get to Alabasta as quick as possible. She was ready to sacrifice her personal well being for a friend.

And about Luffy...I have points to argue against you but you might as well just read this.

http://arlongpark.com/index.php?page=opessay01
I like Nami. Nami is funny like hell. She cries and whines for the stupidest reasons. Mostly being the rest of the crew being idiots. Nami = Sexy bitch too.

Fav Character?? Hmmm.... I like Hawkeye.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 22:28   Link #58
orochidp
Hide the kids

Sanji, the definitive badass.
He doesn't need swords to kick ass, just a nice pair of shoes.
Also, he's got styyyyyle. He's one suave mofo.
orochidp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 23:11   Link #59
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by orochidp
Sanji, the definitive badass.
He doesn't need swords to kick ass, just a nice pair of shoes.
Also, he's got styyyyyle. He's one suave mofo.
his shoes are at least hard as cement.
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-01, 23:22   Link #60
orochidp
Hide the kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bushido
his shoes are at least hard as cement.
And? Does having hard shoes make him any less badass?
Hopefully not...
orochidp is offline   Reply With Quote