AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2007-07-04, 22:25   Link #161
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwt View Post
what about buddha < the one with goat > isnt he strong or what ?
First of all, he's a high ranking Marine and thus not part of the discussion here. Second, fleet admiral is just a rank and doesn't mean he's strong.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 14:56   Link #162
GoroGoro

I think is Don Flamingo or Gecko Moria or Marshal D Teach. 4 wat reason? Don flamingo can control other people while Gecko Moria steals peoples shadow & last but not least Teach, He ate the Yami Yami no mi & also he is 1 of da Ds
GoroGoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 20:03   Link #163
t3ck
Anime Freak

I'm not quite sure you can consider Teach a shichibukai.

Anyway I'll go for Mihawk. Simply because he IS the greatest swordsman in the world.
Old 2007-07-07, 07:58   Link #164
patnam

The remaining of the Shichibukai who will show up last may be the strongest... in my opinion.
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-07, 16:33   Link #165
Kwt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
The remaining of the Shichibukai who will show up last may be the strongest... in my opinion.
that would be BB
Kwt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 04:27   Link #166
UchihaByakuya

Maybe there is no strongest. Its probably like a triangle thing where one guy might be weaker den you but stronger den the guy stronger den you
UchihaByakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 13:08   Link #167
cheese4u
da big boss

I think the last shichibukai who hasn't been introduced yet is the strongest
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 20:45   Link #168
AnbuItachi

mihawk in my opinion
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 03:31   Link #169
FtoLuffy

I don't think Mihawk would be the Strongest, because it said by White Beard that Shanks and Mihawk they fight and nobody wins this means that Shanks counld be one of the Shichibukai, and Shichibukai means the 7 most powerful pitares aproved by the Goverment so why Shanks and WhiteBeard is not one of Shichibukai? I think Blackbeard will be the guy who will substitued Crocodile and BlackBeard are very powerful he could be in the top, just have 1 person that is not reveal in the Shichibukai I think that is the Boss of Shichibukai
FtoLuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 10:18   Link #170
UchihaByakuya

Quote:
I don't think Mihawk would be the Strongest, because it said by White Beard that Shanks and Mihawk they fight and nobody wins this means that Shanks counld be one of the Shichibukai, and Shichibukai means the 7 most powerful pitares aproved by the Goverment so why Shanks and WhiteBeard is not one of Shichibukai? I think Blackbeard will be the guy who will substitued Crocodile and BlackBeard are very powerful he could be in the top, just have 1 person that is not reveal in the Shichibukai I think that is the Boss of Shichibukai

A shichibukai gives up the life of a pirate thus Shanks and Whitebeard are not shichibukais. Ultimately the leaders of the shichibukai are the marines even though they do not give the mariens respect the marines give them peace as long as they do thier job and hunt other pirates. Shanks and WHitebeard are known as "yonkai" or soemthing liek that meaning 4 emperors. Currently there are 4 pirate Lords who prow around the New World as if they are emperors hence they got that name. The Shichibukai was set up to blanace the force between Yonkai and Marines so that there would be world peace. Hence we get the stuff about the 3 world powers keeping the balance etc etc etc. So no Shanks and whitebeard ARE NOT shichibukai.

WHile im on the topic Shanks rivaling Mihawk doesn't make him any weaker maybe some of you are jsut looking down on the other shichibukais because of crocodile and the fact that zorro will eventually suppass Mihawk ( this could also mean Shanks beat zorro in the race to suppass Mihawk somewhere in the story :P )
Old 2007-07-12, 11:24   Link #171
FtoLuffy

I Kwon that Shanks and WhiteBeard are not shichibukai but thy are named by the 4 emperor but do u think that the 4 emporor power are subpassing the shichibukai? and so if the Mihawk is the the strongest dont u think that maybe the balance between them is not enought to make the world in peace? there are definaly some one in the shichibukai more powerful them Mikawk to balence
Old 2007-07-12, 12:35   Link #172
cy_ph3r
Pirate King

i think it would be Flamingo and Mihawk.

can't wait for another Zorro vs Mihawk duel!
Old 2007-07-13, 05:31   Link #173
UchihaByakuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by FtoLuffy View Post
I Kwon that Shanks and WhiteBeard are not shichibukai but thy are named by the 4 emperor but do u think that the 4 emporor power are subpassing the shichibukai? and so if the Mihawk is the the strongest dont u think that maybe the balance between them is not enought to make the world in peace? there are definaly some one in the shichibukai more powerful them Mikawk to balence
You forgot about the third force. Marines would naturally want to get rid of anyone who might be pwoerful enough to stop them. If shichibukai takes down yonkai they might lose or recieve a lot of damage making it easy for marine to just sweep them. And if marine takes down Shichibukai they be in a lot fo trouble with Yonkai trying to take advantage of the situation. IF Yonkai kills either of them they are screwed. You see they all afraid of each other well thats my theory anyway
Old 2007-07-13, 21:21   Link #174
FtoLuffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaByakuya View Post
You forgot about the third force. Marines would naturally want to get rid of anyone who might be pwoerful enough to stop them. If shichibukai takes down yonkai they might lose or recieve a lot of damage making it easy for marine to just sweep them. And if marine takes down Shichibukai they be in a lot fo trouble with Yonkai trying to take advantage of the situation. IF Yonkai kills either of them they are screwed. You see they all afraid of each other well thats my theory anyway
But you forget that the shichibukai is an organization of seven privateers that are in the service of the World Government, and I dont think that the marines will attack one of the most powerful organazition of the World Government , and we can say that the marines and the shichibukai they are under the same Boss .There is one member left to be introduced in the shichibukai, and There are also two unknown Yonkou members, featured alongside Whitebeard and Shanks and these 2 unkown members probably have the same power of Shanks and WhiteBeard maybe stronger who Knows. Just imagine Shanks WhiteBeard and other 2 with the same level as Shanks I dont think that have anyone can face them but all of this is just my theory anyway
Old 2007-07-14, 00:49   Link #175
cy_ph3r
Pirate King

additionally, there's blackbeard who is also as strong as schichibukai that is lurking on the sea. will he be Crocodile's replacement? who knows!
Old 2007-07-18, 15:40   Link #176
Sanji-kun

I havent got the slythest doubt that milhawk is the srongest shibukai
Sanji-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 15:43   Link #177
Sanji-kun

But dont forget guys like smoker who dispise the shibukai
Maibe they will step up and defend what they believe
Thats my opinion
Sanji-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 01:39   Link #178
cy_ph3r
Pirate King

smoker hates pirates but in the side of justice. maybe someday he'll become a Vice admiral (2nd to Garp). Well OTT! Mihawk was strong since he was Zorro's goal.

BTW, if Luffy may defeat Moria and the marine found out Moria's "secret" agenda, is there a chance he will also be replaced?
Old 2007-07-19, 09:14   Link #179
UchihaByakuya

Smoker is more then capable of Vice-Admiral in fact he got promoted back in Arabastia. But dam that was funny i can now see why he never gets promoted. Steals marines and hunts some pirates, ignores headquarter's orders, tells the world government to eat @&#@ etc etc.
Old 2007-08-29, 04:26   Link #180
sanzo
33million Humming Brook

ive just realised that luffy and his crew got a thirst for gettin rid of shichibukia and yonkou, zoro wants to take down mihawk, luffy took down croc then hes gonna finish moria and probably jinbei since hes goin to merman island, then when blackbeard cathces him hes gonna have to fight him. and if he wins hes gonna end up fightin shanks to prove hes a great pirate now who surpassed him. and then whitebeard cuz he also wants one piece.
sanzo is offline   Reply With Quote