AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Old 2003-12-11, 17:04   Link #1
Joacal
Inactive Member

Unhappy a hard problem for me

I'm using cable, I use the shadow client, v3.3, v3.2.1 and i get the same results. Whenever i attempt to download any anime, I get disconnected from the internet. i try to login my msn after tat, it says tat i may be block by firewall, i've checked this already, i'm definitely not protected by firewall. when the download screen pops out, after a while it will hav an 'error' saying ' problem connecting to tracker ' 'timeout exceeded' something like this. I even tried to download anime in kazaa, the same thing happens, i juz get disconnected from internet. Then, i must restart my computer. this is annoying me... pls help whoever knows why. I think i get disconnect even when i stay in animesuki.com after a while...
Joacal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 17:07   Link #2
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Q: After a while my CPU goes to 100% and/or my Internet "stops". Some help please?
A: Its time to upgrade your network cards drivers then, since your old drivers are not able to support all the incoming connections from the BT client.
Add-On: There is a way to bypass this (Key word here: bypass, you are not fixing anything with this procedure) and its to install The Shadow Client and set the incoming connecion to around 50/60 (not more, since its a problem about incoming connections) and download freely but slowly from the shadow client. Use this only if you cant get the upgrade files for your Network card.
Old 2003-12-11, 17:12   Link #3
Joacal
Inactive Member

where do i download the shadow client ?
Old 2003-12-11, 17:18   Link #4
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joacal
I'm using cable, I use the shadow client, v3.3, v3.2.1 and i get the same results.
Well, you should know if you are using it, right?
Or maybe check the sticks on this forum, since they are there not because I like to write.
Old 2003-12-11, 17:25   Link #5
Joacal
Inactive Member

just trying to confirm whether i got the right one or not..
Old 2003-12-11, 17:38   Link #6
Joacal
Inactive Member

I have updated my drivers, i have confirmed that i'm using shadow client. But i still have the problem. Is my computer spoiled ? just bought tis com less than a month.
Old 2003-12-11, 17:39   Link #7
Joacal
Inactive Member

at least i'm not disconnected from internet. the error still occurs.
Old 2003-12-11, 17:40   Link #8
Joacal
Inactive Member

at least i'm not disconnected from internet. the error still occurs. problem connecting to tracker, timeout exceeded. having the black light.
Old 2003-12-12, 08:08   Link #9
Joacal
Inactive Member

i tried all the things i could and the problem still occurs.. are there anymore ways ?
Old 2003-12-12, 09:33   Link #10
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Firstly, DONT DOUBLE POST, let alone 5 posts in row, if you flood your chances of help aint going to raise.

Secondly, you fixed the internet problem, but if this isnt your main problem, then WHAT is? The Internet logout is now fixed, if you have a problem with the torrent itself, try to add some little information?
We dont know which file, client, pc, line or whatever you are using.

Add some informations, check the FAQs, and post here only if you are sure that your problem is not listed anywhere else.