AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-01-11, 10:43   Link #41
babuji
Alston De Ventigo
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Malaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchDragon
He was indeed a transfer student, but he obviously transfered there BEFORE Rena gives birth to Arika.
Otherwise, he wouldn't have a chance to know her, since she seemed to stay inside the castle all the time after Arika's birth.
He even had to sneak around into the castle to catch a glimpse of Rena.

While Sergay's age at the time made it very unlikely for him to be Arika's father, I wouldn't write it off just yet.



at the time when sergay was there....Rena had already gave birth to Arika.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
babuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-11, 11:36   Link #42
Eclipze
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchDragon
He was indeed a transfer student, but he obviously transfered there BEFORE Rena gives birth to Arika.
Otherwise, he wouldn't have a chance to know her, since she seemed to stay inside the castle all the time after Arika's birth.
He even had to sneak around into the castle to catch a glimpse of Rena.

While Sergay's age at the time made it very unlikely for him to be Arika's father, I wouldn't write it off just yet.
...you do realise that Sergey is about 14+ (estimate) years older than Arika/nina? That mean what....he had intercourse with Rena at the age of 1? -_-"
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-11, 15:45   Link #43
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Somewhere in California
Age: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
...you do realise that Sergey is about 14+ (estimate) years older than Arika/nina? That mean what....he had intercourse with Rena at the age of 1? -_-"
I think you need to rethink your mathematical skills. Unless it's a typo..perhaps you meant 11? Sergay is currently 25 years of age.

--Lone Wolf
lone_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-11, 16:27   Link #44
ArchDragon
The Ultimate Monster
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by babuji
at the time when sergay was there....Rena had already gave birth to Arika.
I'm very sure he came to know Rena BEFORE she gave birth to Arika.

There was absolutely NO reason for Rena to be strolling around and playing with little boys after she gave birth to Arika.

Note that the attack happened as the "princess" has just been born, so there's no time for them to even know each other if Sergay arrived after Arika's birth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
...you do realise that Sergey is about 14+ (estimate) years older than Arika/nina? That mean what....he had intercourse with Rena at the age of 1? -_-"
Sergay's age at the time he met Rena is equal to the difference in age between him and Arika/Nina minus 1.

Which means if he's 15 years older than Arika, then he's currently 30 and was 14 when he met Rena.

Btw, I don't think Sergay is that old.
ArchDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-11, 17:48   Link #45
PCDK
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Lightbulb unanswered Mai-HiME questions.

Well since I have never seen a thread like this at the forum I felt like making one.

These are all the unanswered questions I could find that have been bugging my mind in Mai-HiME. I don’t know if there are any answers to them so please give an answer if you have one. You can also add more questions if you wish.

First of all who was Nagi, what was his intentions and what would he gain from what he did.

The Searrs Foundation tried to bring down the golden era but what is that.

Which door were the searrs looking for? (The one Nagi and Mashiro go though in the end?) Where do the door lead to then?

Each 300 year the HiME thing takes place and it end with only one being back to marry the Oblivion Lord so they can change the HiME star so I don’t crash into the earth and destroys everything. (Some kind of united power I guess) But what was the outcome if it had ended the way the Oblivion Lord wanted it to? And why is that?

There is a big clock in the library but what exactly did it do? It was gone when the Oblivion Lord was too? (We do also see some kind of HiME watch over the three old ladies in the first district headquarter.

How can Miyu see Alyssa and therefore use her special powers? That was a little weird and unexplained.

The first district weirdly had an headquarter which Mashiro and Fumi visit. Why is that? And didn’t Reito as the Oblivion Lord said that now he is in control?

Mai can apparently breath in space but how did she come back? (Not a very important question)
_______________________________


Well I really hope they would make some kind of extra episode explaining this. I can see it just being Mashiro and Nagi walking and talking and a lot of flashbacks.
PCDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-11, 20:47   Link #46
Eclipze
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf
I think you need to rethink your mathematical skills. Unless it's a typo..perhaps you meant 11? Sergay is currently 25 years of age.

--Lone Wolf
Sorry, it was late and I was rushing a post before I went to bed.

Yes, I doubt a boy at age 10/11 would be able to "fertilize" Rena. that sounds so stupid, and would make Rena a Pedo.
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-11, 21:27   Link #47
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
Yes, I doubt a boy at age 10/11 would be able to "fertilize" Rena. that sounds so stupid, and would make Rena a Pedo.
Ability-wise, it's not impossible. There were fathers at the age of 10 to 13 decades ago. My grandfather told me his friend became a father at 10 and his wife was 16. It's a norm then. My grandfather was considered old at 15 when he became a father.

My question.

Nina said something about Arika being chosen by the Meister Gem, Blue Sky Sapphire. And we all know Meisters sometimes retire/dies and is replaced by another. So what garners more merit? Does that mean that no one else can use the Blue Sky Sapphire now that it "chose" Arika, or something along that lines? If a concrete answer can't be given, then it's okay.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-11, 22:11   Link #48
Eclipze
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
Ability-wise, it's not impossible. There were fathers at the age of 10 to 13 decades ago. My grandfather told me his friend became a father at 10 and his wife was 16. It's a norm then. My grandfather was considered old at 15 when he became a father.

My question.

Nina said something about Arika being chosen by the Meister Gem, Blue Sky Sapphire. And we all know Meisters sometimes retire/dies and is replaced by another. So what garners more merit? Does that mean that no one else can use the Blue Sky Sapphire now that it "chose" Arika, or something along that lines? If a concrete answer can't be given, then it's okay.
Well, if Sergey is really the one who "fertilize" Rena, why is he just standing in a corner and admirering(sp?) Rena with her baby during the flash back? Now that makes even less sense.

About the gem....I would think that only Arika can use it now, its like a child in MH. Kagutsuki(sp?) was first the child for Mashiro, and later it was Mai's child. And you dont see Shizuru trying to summon Duran or anything, right?
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-12, 00:57   Link #49
AznCoke
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Is Mai Othome...

Is Mai Othome the past or the future of Mai Hime
AznCoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-12, 01:03   Link #50
Sakuya
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: United States
Age: 26
I think this is answered in the FAQ...
Sakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-12, 01:03   Link #51
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Within my mind
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznCoke
Is Mai Othome the past or the future of Mai Hime
We know Mai Otome is set in the future, but it has yet to be seen if it has any connections with Mai Hime.
__________________
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-12, 01:49   Link #52
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
I think the link comes from the way they say that there's about 300 years between the Mai Star events.

So Mai Otome might have taken place 300 or 600 years after Mai Hime. That's what I think.

Imagine if they have a Mai Star series set 300 years ago. heh
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-12, 01:58   Link #53
MattAlchemy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: At home...
Send a message via AIM to MattAlchemy Send a message via MSN to MattAlchemy
I think 10years ahead. Wait no, 2 years. Arika was a first class thing with Shiho n episode26 Mai Hime, you saw her clothes didn't you? And she should be 13 or 14 in Mai Hime then. And now she's gone 14 in the beginning and her birthday came up to 15.
MattAlchemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-12, 02:13   Link #54
Ahiko
つづけ
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 25
It could be an alternate universe created by the winning HiME (being Mai). I might have remembered wrong, but the victorious HiME would be granted the power to change the world in any way she wanted. She could have made the Otome world as a way to prevent the Dance of the HiME ceremony since young girls chasing their dreams that prevent them from becoming intimate with males will prevent them from suffering what Mai had suffered in HiME.

There's still another half of the series left before more can be figured out about HiME's connection with Otome. (:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattAlchemy
I think 10years ahead. Wait no, 2 years. Arika was a first class thing with Shiho n episode26 Mai Hime, you saw her clothes didn't you? And she should be 13 or 14 in Mai Hime then. And now she's gone 14 in the beginning and her birthday came up to 15.
If it had been two years later, then Nina would have already graduated with Mai since she sat right next to Mai and in front of Tate. (HiME ep.2) And Arika was wearing the junior high uniform, so there was already an age gap between the two.
Ahiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-12, 02:14   Link #55
The Bloodlust Kid
Needs a better screenname
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to The Bloodlust Kid
If they would be in the same timeline, then it would be over more than a thousand years. Remember the "Immigration Era"?
The Bloodlust Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-12, 02:21   Link #56
Ahiko
つづけ
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 25
Follow-up:


I don't remember the Immigration Era, sorry.
Ahiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-12, 02:40   Link #57
Tatiana Razajev
Karen
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Age: 35
Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
If there is actually a connection between HiME and Otome then my belief is this.Otome must take place in the far future of HiME. At the same "reincarnation" must be a factor. Ie for example Shizuru Viola could be a reincarnation of Shizuru Fujino.

It would not surprise me if Searrs' study of HiMEs will play a large factor in the back story of Otome. Of course that's only if there is a direct connection. Who knows some feel that Miyu from Otome could be the same one from HiME. If any character could still be around it's probably Miyu.
__________________
"Don't forget. You aren't alone. It isn't just you. You have a billion bacteria with you."- Kokage Kuga (Sketchbook)
"Last night's dream was in sepia with subtitles"- Oomichi ~Professor~ Miyabi (GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class)
Tatiana Razajev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-15, 06:45   Link #58
babuji
Alston De Ventigo
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Malaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Razajev
If there is actually a connection between HiME and Otome then my belief is this.Otome must take place in the far future of HiME. At the same "reincarnation" must be a factor. Ie for example Shizuru Viola could be a reincarnation of Shizuru Fujino.

It would not surprise me if Searrs' study of HiMEs will play a large factor in the back story of Otome. Of course that's only if there is a direct connection. Who knows some feel that Miyu from Otome could be the same one from HiME. If any character could still be around it's probably Miyu.



No, all the character were not reincarnation because this is a complete different story from My Hime. Maybe they share the same personality.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
babuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-15, 13:39   Link #59
AznCoke
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
About Mai...

In the OP she had a Hime mark on her chest does that means shes still a hime =O?
AznCoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-15, 14:13   Link #60
Kane2005
Member from hell!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 37
Send a message via MSN to Kane2005
It is a mark of the Zipang country where she come from.
Kane2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.