AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2005-01-01, 21:18   Link #1861
Kaorimoch
Anime Freak
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Brisbane, Queensland
Question - Does this article give you fear?

http://www.hive4media.com/news/html/...rticle_ID=6995

"A simple search resulted in dozens of sites still hosting links or information on how to download anime titles such as the “Ghost in the Shell” TV series and even programs such as “Naruto,” currently on air in Japan and slated for future U.S. release. "
Kaorimoch is offline  
Old 2005-01-02, 00:04   Link #1862
Sandou-san
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Anbu

I was wondering since kanoha has the anbu do all the other villages like stone or mist have anbu or is this something specifically for kanoha, if so is there something like anbu in the other villages?

any help is apreciated
thanks
Sandou-san is offline  
Old 2005-01-02, 00:50   Link #1863
Shay
Monarch Programmer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaorimoch
Question - Does this article give you fear?

http://www.hive4media.com/news/html/...rticle_ID=6995

"A simple search resulted in dozens of sites still hosting links or information on how to download anime titles such as the “Ghost in the Shell” TV series and even programs such as “Naruto,” currently on air in Japan and slated for future U.S. release. "
You really shouldn’t worry mate, this is the internet, nuff said.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandou-san
I was wondering since kanoha has the anbu do all the other villages like stone or mist have anbu or is this something specifically for kanoha, if so is there something like anbu in the other villages?

any help is apreciated
thanks
Yes they do.

But they are not called Anbu.

It's like the UK have the S.B.S and the US have the Navy Seals.
They both do practically the same thing just different names.
__________________
Current Anime - Attack on Titan
Current Manga - Naruto
Current Book - Waiting for War of the Roses
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline  
Old 2005-01-02, 00:56   Link #1864
Sandou-san
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
You really shouldn’t worry mate, this is the internet, nuff said.




Yes they do.

But they are not called Anbu.

It's like the UK have the S.B.S and the US have the Navy Seals.
They both do practically the same thing just different names.

do they dress the same?
Sandou-san is offline  
Old 2005-01-02, 01:00   Link #1865
Shay
Monarch Programmer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandou-san
do they dress the same?
*Shrugs* Beats me.
__________________
Current Anime - Attack on Titan
Current Manga - Naruto
Current Book - Waiting for War of the Roses
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline  
Old 2005-01-02, 06:34   Link #1866
elniro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: London, UK!!
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to elniro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
It's like the UK have the S.B.S and the US have the Navy Seals.
They both do practically the same thing just different names.
UK special forces S.A.S not S.B.S (i'm guessing you did a typo but just in case for all those who didnt know what the UK special forces were)
elniro is offline  
Old 2005-01-02, 10:11   Link #1867
Shay
Monarch Programmer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by elniro
UK special forces S.A.S not S.B.S (i'm guessing you did a typo but just in case for all those who didnt know what the UK special forces were)
S.B.S = Special boat service. They are the elite of the elite, I don't make typo's.
__________________
Current Anime - Attack on Titan
Current Manga - Naruto
Current Book - Waiting for War of the Roses
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline  
Old 2005-01-02, 10:27   Link #1868
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
S.B.S = Special boat service. They are the elite of the elite, I don't make typo's.
Switch the second and third letter with I and N respectively and you're set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandou-san
do they dress the same?
Probably; the Hunter-nins from the Hidden Mist village looked alot like the Konoha ANBU if my memory serves me well. It's not farfetched to say that the other ANBU-like nins look similar to the Konoha ANBU just with different masks.
__________________
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
_Sin_ is offline  
Old 2005-01-02, 20:51   Link #1869
Herato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New Jersey
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Herato
Does anyone remember what episodes the entire fight on the bridge, between zabuza, haku, kakashi, and the rest took place in?
__________________
"We must risk going too far to discover just how far we can go." - Dunnno...
Herato is offline  
Old 2005-01-02, 23:46   Link #1870
clvl
eh?
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Vancouver, BC
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to clvl Send a message via MSN to clvl
Zabuza and Haku arrive on the bridge at the end of ep 12, Naruto arrives at the bridge at the end of ep 13, it's all over (ie the tissue-fest) in ep 19.
__________________
this message brought to you by: astronerds inc. - contact us for all your astronomy, physics and math curiosities.
clvl is offline  
Old 2005-01-03, 12:42   Link #1871
joewright91
Survivor of the Uchiha
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 25
Hey guys, i was wondering if there was any website thats did episodes 1-20 in direct download and had a good speed of 50-60kb/s, i ask this because i had to delete them to free up space and would like them again to backup.

Thanks all
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules. See this post as well.
joewright91 is offline  
Old 2005-01-03, 19:24   Link #1872
Herato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New Jersey
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Herato
Quote:
Originally Posted by clvl
Zabuza and Haku arrive on the bridge at the end of ep 12, Naruto arrives at the bridge at the end of ep 13, it's all over (ie the tissue-fest) in ep 19.
Thanks a bunch
__________________
"We must risk going too far to discover just how far we can go." - Dunnno...
Herato is offline  
Old 2005-01-04, 01:15   Link #1873
ccardoso
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
A good way to defeat Sharingan user?

I was thinking about that (during vacations I have nothing better to do! ): can a light bomb and two or three rasengan in his stomach be enough?
After all the power of a Sharing User resides in his eyes... if he's unable to use them even for a short period of time he's totally vulnerable, right?
ccardoso is offline  
Old 2005-01-04, 06:53   Link #1874
Hisoka??
Ultra noob
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
i think its called a flash grenade or something or they can take a leaf from dragonball and and do the sun thingy using chakra



Oh and i would like to ask if the chidori was created by kakashi since some one i think gai said its the only original technique the copycat uses. if he did not create it then i would seem that its not original since he would have copied that from somewhere or by original do they mean not copied why sharingan?

Last edited by Hisoka??; 2005-01-04 at 07:17.
Hisoka?? is offline  
Old 2005-01-04, 08:27   Link #1875
ccardoso
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka??
i think its called a flash grenade or something or they can take a leaf from dragonball and and do the sun thingy using chakra
Ok call it whatever you like, but what I was pointing out is that Sharingan it's a very powerful bloodline limit, this without any doubt but... if you're unable to use it for any reason (like for light bomb/flash granade) you're in serious danger. So Itachi isn't this monster after thinking about that... regarding the Tsukyomi matter Gai has already told us that a simple way to avoid it is to look at the sharingan user's feet in order to be able to understand his moves too. Sennin are much stronger for sure!

Quote:
Oh and i would like to ask if the chidori was created by kakashi since some one i think gai said its the only original technique the copycat uses. if he did not create it then i would seem that its not original since he would have copied that from somewhere or by original do they mean not copied why sharingan?
Chidori was invented by Kakashi and he tought it to Sasuke too.
ccardoso is offline  
Old 2005-01-04, 22:15   Link #1876
sharingan yuusaku
Yuusaku of the Sharingan!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by joewright91
Hey guys, i was wondering if there was any website thats did episodes 1-20 in direct download and had a good speed of 50-60kb/s, i ask this because i had to delete them to free up space and would like them again to backup.

Thanks all
endless-anime.com has them but there down right now because they are working on the new version of the site When it is up, however, the direct downloads off that site are pretty good
__________________
Oh no, my signature was 198 KB. That's way too big and it has been deleted by a forum Mod, guess I didn't read the Forum Rules or this classic post by xris which explains what I could get away with. If only I had paid attention I wouldn't have to deal with this irritation now. Since Opera can reveal image information with only two clicks I had better get it right next time.
sharingan yuusaku is offline  
Old 2005-01-05, 13:20   Link #1877
ctown
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
A Naruto + Bleach question

Why is the Charactor in Bleach looks like Naruto or the 4th? The other Charactor and the animation style likes similar too. Are they from the same producers?
__________________
There will always be disputes, power is necessary.
ctown is offline  
Old 2005-01-05, 14:44   Link #1878
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctown
A Naruto + Bleach question

Why is the Charactor in Bleach looks like Naruto or the 4th? The other Charactor and the animation style likes similar too. Are they from the same producers?
Well..no

Bleach is created by Kubo Tite whereas Naruto is created by Masashi Kishimoto.

Personally I think that Ichigo and Naruto look alike just a much as I look like Jennifer love hewit, which, as you might have guessed is not an awful lot.

Don't get confused by standard shounen characters. Just because Ichigo has spikey hair doens't mean he looks like Naruto. His face is more slender, he has brown eyes, he is 15, a lot taller and has orange hair.

Get a good look again, and you just might prove me right
__________________
hm....
Animizzle is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.