AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-05-09, 10:47   Link #5721
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Hey guys, is it possible to ask for signature with these 2 pics?

Spoiler for Renji:


I leave everytjing to your imagination
The only thing is that it would be nice to have some interesting red background

I will really appricate it
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-09, 13:52   Link #5722
wrenchan
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Anchorage, AK
Here's my attempt. Do you want your name on it? Or his name?





(I want PhotoShop back. *sigh*)
wrenchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-09, 13:58   Link #5723
Kuroda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Hey guys, is it possible to ask for signature with these 2 pics?

Spoiler for Renji:


I leave everytjing to your imagination
The only thing is that it would be nice to have some interesting red background

I will really appricate it
I'll see what I can do

@ Slowmotion The font i used was the one I had in mind just wasent sure you'd like it.
__________________
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-09, 14:08   Link #5724
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenchan View Post
Here's my attempt. Do you want your name on it? Or his name?





(I want PhotoShop back. *sigh*)

Not bad
I wanted his, but doesn't look like there is any place for it...
Thanks^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
I'll see what I can do
Oh! Alright! I'll wait for your version too then

Then will decide which one to use
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-09, 15:05   Link #5725
Kuroda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Age: 25
And the winner is! (just kidding)



Hope you like it. *prays*
__________________
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-09, 15:08   Link #5726
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
And the winner is! (just kidding)



Hope you like it. *prays*
I love it
Thanks a bunch!

My sister definetly will kill me after seeing it


wrenchan Hope you don't mind that I will use Kuroda's one^^
Your also was good
I saved it to my folder
So thanks for trying
__________________

Last edited by kitten320; 2009-05-09 at 15:41.
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-09, 16:24   Link #5727
wrenchan
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Anchorage, AK
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I love it
Thanks a bunch!

My sister definetly will kill me after seeing it


wrenchan Hope you don't mind that I will use Kuroda's one^^
Your also was good
I saved it to my folder
So thanks for trying
I don't mind at all. This is day 2 of trying to figure out Gimp for me so I know they're not very good. Kuroda makes awesome sigs!



With his name.

Last edited by wrenchan; 2009-05-09 at 16:51.
wrenchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-09, 17:01   Link #5728
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenchan View Post
I don't mind at all. This is day 2 of trying to figure out Gimp for me so I know they're not very good. Kuroda makes awesome sigs!



With his name.
I'm sure you'll figure it out
He sure does!

And thanks for this version as well
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-10, 11:26   Link #5729
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Frenchie


Colored, shaded and cleaned lineart. I had this Soi Fon pic in my computer for ages, just begging to get filled with nice fuzzy colors. Heh. Things have been slow for me, and on top of that I've been kind of lazy recently. Too much work and not enough play leads to "I don't really want to do anything at all" phases.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-10, 21:40   Link #5730
xxcara_miaxx
Deery-Lou
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorg View Post
freebie..

Yeah i agree Kuroda, Same ol', same ol'.

Maybe you should mix it up a bit Yorg. All your sigs look the same - simple one layer - 2 coloured bg, stick on a render then freebie it. Maybe learn some new techniques or just do requests so they all look different and you build up your skill. We don't want all our sigs looking the same! How will you improve if you don't push yourself or try new things?

I'm not criticising - far from it, just some advice
__________________
xxcara_miaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-10, 22:18   Link #5731
Yorg
レベル 告片
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 告片
Send a message via Skype™ to Yorg
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcara_miaxx View Post
Yeah i agree Kuroda, Same ol', same ol'.

Maybe you should mix it up a bit Yorg. All your sigs look the same - simple one layer - 2 coloured bg, stick on a render then freebie it. Maybe learn some new techniques or just do requests so they all look different and you build up your skill. We don't want all our sigs looking the same! How will you improve if you don't push yourself or try new things?

I'm not criticising - far from it, just some advice

saw that comming lol...
Yorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-10, 23:34   Link #5732
Kuroda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post


Colored, shaded and cleaned lineart. I had this Soi Fon pic in my computer for ages, just begging to get filled with nice fuzzy colors. Heh. Things have been slow for me, and on top of that I've been kind of lazy recently. Too much work and not enough play leads to "I don't really want to do anything at all" phases.
That looks awesome! I know how you feel about the too much work.. "all work and no play makes jack a dull boy" only i would substitute Frenchie for the name and man instead of boy . Hope you feel a little more inspired sooner or later.
__________________
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 07:17   Link #5733
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006




I dunno.... i just felt really inspired to do a typo sig just now.... Freebie i guess. If anyone wants it
__________________
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 07:40   Link #5734
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Spoiler:


I've been playing around with the most recent double spread of the Bleach issue. I colored, cleaned and shaded the art again. I think it turned out alright considering the quality of the image I ripped off the net

Yeah Kuro, though it's kinda weird that the more you're bored out of your mind, the lazier you feel. Vicious circle of some kind? Maybe. I'll be pretty busy during this week, so this contribution here is like cake. It tastes good, but there won't be enough to go around for the week. Ah well. I'll be back for the weekend ^^

Last edited by Frenchie; 2009-05-11 at 09:00.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 07:48   Link #5735
water_Knight
Am i ment to keep living
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Age: 20
hehe i am back and i am wondering is endurance around i still havent got my siggy i think.....

can anybody maek new a soi fon sig suprise me?
__________________
water_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 08:47   Link #5736
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by water_Knight View Post
hehe i am back and i am wondering is endurance around i still havent got my siggy i think.....

can anybody maek new a soi fon sig suprise me?
Something like this?

Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 09:17   Link #5737
Liwyn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Norway
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
Something like this?

That would be even kewler if you could remove the black under her Other than that, great sig!
__________________
Signature by Endrance & Avatar by Wondermike
Liwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 14:42   Link #5738
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post




I dunno.... i just felt really inspired to do a typo sig just now.... Freebie i guess. If anyone wants it
that is really cool
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 17:01   Link #5739
water_Knight
Am i ment to keep living
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
Something like this?

Yes that is perfict thank you so much El_Frenchie
__________________
water_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 18:44   Link #5740
Raven X
V down V
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ireland
Age: 26
hevent been on in a while just looked at the last couple of pages today and (wow) there are some nice sigs
also was wondering if anyone has accepted my sig request
if yes how's it doing?

cya
=(^_^)=
__________________
sig by El Frenchie
Raven X is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, request, signatures, sigs

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.