AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-05-15, 21:03   Link #5781
Simon_Lord
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
Have to agree with the ladies on this one the highlight is awesome but the zoom kinda makes it a little overboard.

I also Agree with Simon.. Unohana really doesn't look that great in this particular picture.
ty for agreeing with me Kuroda, we need to see more Unohana like the time when she confronted Aizen in Central 46, that was good unohana
__________________
Simon_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 08:39   Link #5782
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Freebie, from the spread of the latest chapter. Spoiler warning, just in case.

Spoiler:
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 21:42   Link #5783
Kuroda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Age: 25
Spoiler for the lovely Liwyn?:


Think you might like that one
__________________
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 08:17   Link #5784
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
Spoiler for the lovely Liwyn?:


Think you might like that one
Not big Byakuya fan but now even you made me like him
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 11:52   Link #5785
Liwyn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Norway
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
Spoiler for the lovely Liwyn?:


Think you might like that one
Stop making awesome sigs and avatars! I hardly have enough blood to keep myself standing up Thank you
__________________
Signature by Endrance & Avatar by Wondermike
Liwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 13:17   Link #5786
Crimrui
Hollow
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: River of solitude
Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
Ok, I'm gonna try asking one more time...

Sorry to bother again (if anyone is gonna make me a sig it will be you guys from this forum), If any of you find enough time or feeling bored you can make me that Hisagi siggy? I would prefer if you can make it a gif image with this:


You can add any other picture of him and make it look like whatever you feel at the given moment, as long as it's decent
I know it can be pretty hard because of limited kb on this forum but whatever you can do is welcome. If you can put my user name in it.

- Thank you in advance
__________________
Crimrui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 07:24   Link #5787
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In The Farplane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Ok, I'm gonna try asking one more time...

Sorry to bother again (if anyone is gonna make me a sig it will be you guys from this forum), If any of you find enough time or feeling bored you can make me that Hisagi siggy? I would prefer if you can make it a gif image with this:


You can add any other picture of him and make it look like whatever you feel at the given moment, as long as it's decent
I know it can be pretty hard because of limited kb on this forum but whatever you can do is welcome. If you can put my user name in it.

- Thank you in advance


Gave it a try
__________________
Endrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 10:48   Link #5788
Crimrui
Hollow
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: River of solitude
Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post


Gave it a try
That was pretty fast. Didn't expect for you to use the entire gif as a signature, I thought you were gonna use different background and just add one part of it but it doesn't matter, I shouldn't bitch as it looks pretty cool. Might I trouble you to add this one line ''If man hasn't discovered something that he will die for,
he isn't fit to live.'' somewhere in corner or you can put it where you inserted my username which you could put on the right. Also the color of all of it and the username could be green. If you don't have the time to modify that then I'll take it as it is
__________________
Crimrui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 12:11   Link #5789
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 20
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
That was pretty fast. Didn't expect for you to use the entire gif as a signature, I thought you were gonna use different background and just add one part of it but it doesn't matter, I shouldn't bitch as it looks pretty cool. Might I trouble you to add this one line ''If man hasn't discovered something that he will die for,
he isn't fit to live.'' somewhere in corner or you can put it where you inserted my username which you could put on the right. Also the color of all of it and the username could be green. If you don't have the time to modify that then I'll take it as it is
That is quite much text you want in the signature
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 12:51   Link #5790
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In The Farplane
Yeh was alot of text but i tried
__________________
Endrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 14:41   Link #5791
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Yeh was alot of text but i tried
that looks awesome
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 16:40   Link #5792
Crimrui
Hollow
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: River of solitude
Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Yeh was alot of text but i tried
Yeah it's pretty awesome. Thanks a lot. I usually don't get favors like this so I was pretty surprised as I tend to get ignored on other forums. I don't know what to do to return the favor but If you need some help, even though I can't do much, count me in

Thanks a million Endrance! I'll keep the other one as well

P.S. Yeah that was a lot of text, sorry I just wanted to contain something
__________________
Crimrui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 23:24   Link #5793
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 20
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
lately....there hasn't been some real sig requests -.-''
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 01:03   Link #5794
Kuroda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
lately....there hasn't been some real sig requests -.-''
No Easy or uncomplicated ones atleast.
__________________
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 01:37   Link #5795
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Could some one please make me a Gin sig? I would like it to say "Gin" in the bottom right corner and say "I hate sad stories" in the top left, the picture isn't that important to me, as long as it has gin in it. Thank you in advance.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 02:51   Link #5796
Kuroda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Age: 25
Freebie
*edits* ahhh Gin! you and spyte have the same ava xD giving the Gin Sig a Try... gonna try something new with it
__________________

Last edited by Kuroda; 2009-05-19 at 03:43.
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 03:19   Link #5797
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
Freebie


@spyte giving the Gin Sig a Try... gonna try something new with it
awesome, im going to spread some more reputation around to other members so i can give you some cookies
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 04:00   Link #5798
Kuroda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
awesome, im going to spread some more reputation around to other members so i can give you some cookies
I dunno if you'll like this but here it goes.



Let me know whatcha think.
__________________
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 07:42   Link #5799
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda View Post
Freebie
*edits* ahhh Gin! you and spyte have the same ava xD giving the Gin Sig a Try... gonna try something new with it
BWAH!
Your signatures will soon make me love all characters!

Even Ichigo and Hitsugaya x_x
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 08:59   Link #5800
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Just saw new episode and I would like to make 4 avatar requests if possible
The timeframes I will give from here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AshHK...e=channel_page

2:36 - 2:45 - When Komamura's bankai puts his sword back and then dissapears. Hope it isn't too long XD

3:42 - 3:50 - when captains are shown one after another, would be nice if it could fade into white in the end before going from the beggining^^

3:15 - 3:16 - when Komamura moves his ears

6:00 - 6:03 - Starts with Ggio Vega and ends with Soi Fon rising her sword and then all over again

Whoever will be able to do it, will get cookies
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, request, signatures, sigs

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.