AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-08-22, 15:58   Link #6741
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Kinda had created an 8kb one when you requested ,but was late and others posted . The frames and animation, have been reduced to keep it within 8Kb . Something is better than nothing =/

__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 21:32   Link #6742
JaggerJack
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Hueco Mundo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Kinda had created an 8kb one when you requested ,but was late and others posted . The frames and animation, have been reduced to keep it within 8Kb . Something is better than nothing =/

Thank you very much Geta.
It's very nice.
JaggerJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-23, 11:21   Link #6743
Amirali
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Over the rainbow.
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Is anyone free to make signatures? PM me please.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 03:22   Link #6744
Kuroda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Is anyone free to make signatures? PM me please.
I would however if you read you're messages I'm sure you'll know why.


On a side note it's been a little while since I've posted, how is everyone?
__________________
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 06:31   Link #6745
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 19
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Don't give in to the dark side. Think of a happy place
I don't know if you can see my signature...but it says that I'm not a perv ...so I actually am "darkside-proof "

And damn Kuroda..what a nice avatar you have O_O...but in my opinion...the signature is a little bit too much , the render doesn't fit so good with background...(don't blame me for my bad english...I AM DUTCH )
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 06:39   Link #6746
Kuroda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
I don't know if you can see my signature...but it says that I'm not a perv ...so I actually am "darkside-proof "

And damn Kuroda..what a nice avatar you have O_O...but in my opinion...the signature is a little bit too much , the render doesn't fit so good with background...(don't blame me for my bad english...I AM DUTCH )
If you knew the story to FF7 you'd understand why cloud is looking up into the stars which in the signature contain his memorys which shine brighter than he does. no one else is supposed to like it but me anyway
__________________
Kuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 06:54   Link #6747
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 19
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
uhm...I DO know the story of FF7
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 09:31   Link #6748
Crimrui
Hollow
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: River of solitude
Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
Yeah me too, I kinda understand it as well, so you're not the only one who likes it.
__________________
Crimrui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 12:20   Link #6749
bankai44
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Houston, TX
**If request are still being made, if someone could make me this signature I would greatly appreciate it...if no one is doing signatures right now...I understand.**

The size of the signature: 430px 130px

Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/alb...-by-goodgy.png

Colors: Anything that you would think would go great with the image...

Text: Bankai44

Animated: I would really like if this can have a animated "reiatsu" effect (if you are unfamiliar with that 'animation' see the following youtube video = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETMgqmzacQU (can be seen at 20:51-21:22)
bankai44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 14:10   Link #6750
Marskatta
Kurosaki... I am...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sweden.
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
**If request are still being made, if someone could make me this signature I would greatly appreciate it...if no one is doing signatures right now...I understand.**

The size of the signature: 430px 130px

Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/alb...-by-goodgy.png

Colors: Anything that you would think would go great with the image...

Text: Bankai44

Animated: I would really like if this can have a animated "reiatsu" effect (if you are unfamiliar with that 'animation' see the following youtube video = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETMgqmzacQU (can be seen at 20:51-21:22)
I was already too late to realize when you wrote the dimensions of the signature, but i made it anyways.
If you dont want it, it's okay.



And i'll add a RUKIA FREEBE.

__________________
made by Evil Rick
Marskatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 14:20   Link #6751
bankai44
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Jean DeCusac - It looks nice, but you by any chance wouldn't be able to add the animation effect I mentioned in my post, would you?
bankai44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 14:25   Link #6752
Marskatta
Kurosaki... I am...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sweden.
Age: 20
I thought you would say something like that. At first, i was certain when you talked about the ep but when i looked through it again, i thought you meant for an avy.
Sorry, i'll just stock the sig away in my valve.
__________________
made by Evil Rick
Marskatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 15:18   Link #6753
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 19
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean DeCusac View Post
I was already too late to realize when you wrote the dimensions of the signature, but i made it anyways.
If you dont want it, it's okay.



And i'll add a RUKIA FREEBE.

Those are pure awesomeness
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 23:16   Link #6754
praeceps
King on a Boat
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
bankai44 do you still want the masked Ichigo sig Jean DeCusac made? If he does not I'd like to ask permission to use it from Jean DeCusac.

Last edited by praeceps; 2009-08-25 at 00:40.
praeceps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 23:25   Link #6755
bankai44
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Houston, TX
It's cool...you can have it...I would really like to have that render with the animated effecti posted...

It's an awesome signature, but I'd like something else if someone wants to give it a try...
bankai44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 00:37   Link #6756
praeceps
King on a Boat
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bankai44 View Post
It's cool...you can have it...I would really like to have that render with the animated effecti posted...

It's an awesome signature, but I'd like something else if someone wants to give it a try...
Thanks. Now I just need approval from Jean DeCusac.

If Jean DeCusac approves I'd like to submit a request to anyone taking them to have the text changed from 'Bankai44' to 'King on a Horse'. Thank you ahead of time.
praeceps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 01:21   Link #6757
Marskatta
Kurosaki... I am...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sweden.
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by praeceps View Post
Thanks. Now I just need approval from Jean DeCusac.

If Jean DeCusac approves I'd like to submit a request to anyone taking them to have the text changed from 'Bankai44' to 'King on a Horse'. Thank you ahead of time.
Please, call me Jean or J.D for short

__________________
made by Evil Rick
Marskatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 12:54   Link #6758
praeceps
King on a Boat
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean DeCusac View Post
Please, call me Jean or J.D for short

Thanks, Jean.
__________________
praeceps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 18:19   Link #6759
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean DeCusac View Post
Requesting an avatar from episode 108.
Timeline: 20:44 - 20:45 (a late 45 if you know what i mean).
It's right about when Kariya says: 'Kurosaki, i am...'

Thanks in advance!
I want to work your Request sadly I don't have the ep because it filler ..if you can give me youtube link ..I'll work on it
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 00:53   Link #6760
Marskatta
Kurosaki... I am...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sweden.
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
I want to work your Request sadly I don't have the ep because it filler ..if you can give me youtube link ..I'll work on it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xX63OMRxRc
2:43-2:45 i believe.
__________________
made by Evil Rick
Marskatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, request, signatures, sigs

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.