AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-03, 18:01   Link #681
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazakura View Post
At around which episode does Soi Fong make her first appearance?
Bleach 024 - Assemble! The 13 Divisions at 20.22
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 05:35   Link #682
_Riku_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Age: 24
Thanks dude !
_Riku_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 04:39   Link #683
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Penn's Woods
Age: 24
Do Modsouls/Gikongan get hungry, and do they put out detectable reiatsu signatures?
Hisago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-16, 10:34   Link #684
WarpObscura
Bibliophile
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: There's this dot on the world map...
Are there any official Kubo colourings of Vizard or Hollowised (ie. transformed outer body, I need a nice catchphrase) Ichigo?
__________________

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 23:12   Link #685
BlackShinobi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Why is this anime called Bleach?
__________________
Minato Namizake ~ Formerly known as...
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 03:18   Link #686
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Why is this anime called Bleach?
We don’t know there is no definitive answer . There is a thread which has many good speculations from fans please do check that out

- Why is the show called Bleach?
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 23:50   Link #687
WarpObscura
Bibliophile
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: There's this dot on the world map...
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura View Post
Are there any official Kubo colourings of Vizard or Hollowised (ie. transformed outer body, I need a nice catchphrase) Ichigo?
What I said.
__________________

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 00:19   Link #688
UchihaJustin
Itachi lied... I DID IT!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
This has been on my mind for a while now. I noticed that the episode where we see the "3rd ranked in 11th squad," u kno the bald guy, his flashback episode. I saw
Spoiler for Idk if this is spoiler but w/e:


So i was wondering are all swords in Soul Society a Zanpakuto?

Cuz if
Spoiler for same:


Also another question...

Spoiler for Manga:


AND ANOTHER QUESTION!!!

Spoiler for Anime:


SOMEONE PLZ ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!! TY IN ADVANCE@!@!@!@!@!@
__________________

Last edited by UchihaJustin; 2007-07-03 at 00:37.
UchihaJustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 02:01   Link #689
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaJustin View Post
This has been on my mind for a while now. I noticed that the episode where we see the "3rd ranked in 11th squad," u kno the bald guy, his flashback episode. I saw
Spoiler for Idk if this is spoiler but w/e:


So i was wondering are all swords in Soul Society a Zanpakuto?

Cuz if
Spoiler for same:




Also another question...

Spoiler for Manga:


AND ANOTHER QUESTION!!!

Spoiler for Anime:


SOMEONE PLZ ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!! TY IN ADVANCE@!@!@!@!@!@

Spoiler:


Spoiler for Manga:


Spoiler for Anime:
__________________
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 14:35   Link #690
ipernorris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
First we don't know for sure he was a captain. Second we don't know if Kurosaki is his real name or what he went by in SS. Many people have remarked that Ichigo looks like members of the Shiba clan it's quite possable that he is a Shiba.
Don't put spoilers for the anime... it has already been aired!
Anyway I think the question should be another: why doesn't Hirako know about Isshin's reiatsu? That same Hirako who has known about Aizen for ages, who knew about Ichigo's training details better than Ichigo himself. Hirako knows evreything related to SS, yet he didn't know about Isshin: it's like Isshin doesn't come from SS, but from some where else. We also saw that Isshin knows about the Vaizards, but not the other way around: SS doesn't seem to be aware of Vaizards as well because Rukia doesn't know them and Byakuya said to hollow Ichigo "are you an hollow?", not "are you a Vaizard?".
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 17:37   Link #691
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura View Post
What I said.
Nope, only fan colorings. I think the anime will be the best pick for accuracy
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 02:38   Link #692
WarpObscura
Bibliophile
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: There's this dot on the world map...
^ Ah well, guess even Ichigo can't get all of Kubo's love...
__________________

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 15:00   Link #693
UchihaJustin
Itachi lied... I DID IT!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
what happens if u die in soul society???????~!?!? cuz no one actually died there in any arc. my theory is that if you have any reitsu you would feel the affects of every day life
__________________
UchihaJustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 15:21   Link #694
poptart
come tess me now!!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: under the sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaJustin View Post
what happens if u die in soul society???????~!?!? cuz no one actually died there in any arc. my theory is that if you have any reitsu you would feel the affects of every day life
there is a thread already that is discussing this topic. they've got some good theories in there

here is the link

Birth, Aging and Death In Soul Society
poptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 15:21   Link #695
xris
Just call me Ojisan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: U.K. Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaJustin View Post
what happens if u die in soul society???????~!?!? cuz no one actually died there in any arc. my theory is that if you have any reitsu you would feel the affects of every day life
There's an thread that discusses this topic.

Birth, Aging and Death In Soul Society
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 17:29   Link #696
Jecks
Jecks
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Hey guys!!!!

...I've been wondering....what is the significance of that crystal that Aizen took out from Rukia's body?

Thanks!!
Jecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 17:31   Link #697
ashesatdusk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: La La Land
Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
Quote:
ey guys!!!!

...I've been wondering....what is the significance of that crystal that Aizen took out from Rukia's body?

Thanks!!
How far have you watched/read. The crystal is very important but he explains it while he's taking it out. Its the orb of distortion (I can't pronounce japanese) it has the power to merge shinigami and hollow powers. I.E hollows into shinigami, and vice versa.
__________________
Sig never posted, because the mods would remove it for exceeding the size limit.
ashesatdusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 13:59   Link #698
Arsanii
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
-blinks- My eyes just died. 37 pages of non-stop reading (2 hours??). gahhh... not to mention people repeated the same questions about 5 times. xDD.
Anyway, a few questions of my own. ^^

- I read the manga, well, up to the part where the anime is. (I didn't want to go any further because I wanted to find out all the new things and 'surprises' through the anime. ^^;.) Well, I either missed it or something, but I can't find where little Hitsugaya-kun and the person he calls grandmother or something is. It's been killing me for weeks now.

- At the end of episode 131 and episode 125, there was this soundtrack and I can't find the name of it.

- When Aizen half-killed both Hinamori and Hitsugaya, how come Hitsugaya recovered a lot faster then Hinamori? Hinamori was in a coma for several weeks I think but Hitsugaya recovered much quicker. Unless Hitsugaya's wound wasn't as bad Hinamori's.
Arsanii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 14:39   Link #699
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsanii View Post
-blinks- My eyes just died. 37 pages of non-stop reading (2 hours??). gahhh... not to mention people repeated the same questions about 5 times. xDD.
Anyway, a few questions of my own. ^^

- I read the manga, well, up to the part where the anime is. (I didn't want to go any further because I wanted to find out all the new things and 'surprises' through the anime. ^^;.) Well, I either missed it or something, but I can't find where little Hitsugaya-kun and the person he calls grandmother or something is. It's been killing me for weeks now.

- At the end of episode 131 and episode 125, there was this soundtrack and I can't find the name of it.

- When Aizen half-killed both Hinamori and Hitsugaya, how come Hitsugaya recovered a lot faster then Hinamori? Hinamori was in a coma for several weeks I think but Hitsugaya recovered much quicker. Unless Hitsugaya's wound wasn't as bad Hinamori's.
- not sure but i think it was either in chapter 12.5 (Hitsugaya's "birthday") or durring the omake chapter set durring Rinji and Rukia going to school. it's only a bit part (one panel) from what i remember.

- no clue

- Hitsugaya is much stronger and likey hurt less and power level seems to effect the speed of recovery as well
__________________
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 19:46   Link #700
rukia1776
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Have they ever really explained why Urahara put the hougyoko inside Rukia?
rukia1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
q&a

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.