AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-09-13, 10:49   Link #821
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
cape? If you mean the white robe, the words on the back of the robe are their squad numbers in japanese.
__________________
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 11:28   Link #822
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: +48 28' 43.50", +16 35' 17.08"
Age: 30
Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jecks View Post
I watched 'Bleach' again and notice that the writting on each squad captain's cape differs from captain to captain . Do you have any idea what those writings could mean ? Are they like their surnames in Japanese?


Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
What exactly do you mean by empty?
to me it looks like there should be a sign oder name oder logo or something else and it "vanished"
WONDERMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 13:16   Link #823
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Is there an explanation as to how the Arrancar got their individual names?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 14:48   Link #824
DarkHollowIchigo
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: スタックした中間
Age: 28
Does the Vizards have Bankai? like Ichigo?
__________________
DarkHollowIchigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 18:36   Link #825
poopies69
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
are vaizards stronger than espada?
poopies69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 18:43   Link #826
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
Does the Vizards have Bankai? like Ichigo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopies69 View Post
are vaizards stronger than espada?
Not every Shinigami reaches bankai, but that dose not mean that the visard did not. They are strong because of their hollow powers and I am guessing that Ichigo because he has reached his bankai is the reason they are so interested in him. He will probably be the strongest visard when he can keep his mask on. I also think that visard can beat the living crap out of espada.
__________________

Last edited by MAQI; 2007-09-13 at 18:58.
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 23:08   Link #827
DarkHollowIchigo
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: スタックした中間
Age: 28
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
Not every Shinigami reaches bankai, but that dose not mean that the visard did not. They are strong because of their hollow powers and I am guessing that Ichigo because he has reached his bankai is the reason they are so interested in him. He will probably be the strongest visard when he can keep his mask on. I also think that visard can beat the living crap out of espada.
HMmmmm yea...that would make sence.Your a clever one (Y)
__________________
DarkHollowIchigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 23:29   Link #828
Sinaura
Fat Warlord
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
I also think that visard can beat the living crap out of espada.
I disagree. The Espada are all arrancar and at least adjuchas-class menos as described by Hitsugaya*. This is the equivalent of a lieutenant shinigami with vizard powers. Ichigo in Bankai form is as strong as any captain in SS, and yet he gets pummeled by Grimmjow (just the 6th strongest espada) quite easily. True that once Ichigo becomes a "vizard" he is easily stronger than Grimmjow (latest episodes) however we've yet to see Grimmjow's release state, which will most likely make him equal or stronger than Hollow Ichigo. So unless all the current vizards we've seen were captain level during their shinigami days, then I'd say they were equal (until we know more about the Vizard that is) to the Espada.

*
Spoiler for manga:
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 09:18   Link #829
Jecks
Jecks
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
cape? If you mean the white robe, the words on the back of the robe are their squad numbers in japanese.
hehehehe...that's what I meant!! thnx!!
Jecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 09:29   Link #830
Jecks
Jecks
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Spoiler for manga:
[/QUOTE]


So does it mean then the 10th one is actually an Espada and not a gillian? the whole thing is too confusing....
And yeah....you know they've shown us that Aizen managed to collect 10 Espadas? Does it mean that there are still some Espadas around who are a lot stronger than the ones in Espada 10? And what happens to those Espada who were 'kicked off' from being one (if u know what I mean)?

I need to lie down.....
Jecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 10:09   Link #831
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jecks
So does it mean then the 10th one is actually an Espada and not a gillian? the whole thing is too confusing....
Spoiler for manga:


Quote:
And yeah....you know they've shown us that Aizen managed to collect 10 Espadas? Does it mean that there are still some Espadas around who are a lot stronger than the ones in Espada 10?
Spoiler for manga:
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 10:33   Link #832
shikamarufoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I stopped watching the anime at episode 130. At which episode should I start at to skip the recent fillers?
shikamarufoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 10:36   Link #833
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamarufoo View Post
I stopped watching the anime at episode 130. At which episode should I start at to skip the recent fillers?
138 .
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 11:11   Link #834
shikamarufoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Thanks sarugaki~
shikamarufoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 13:51   Link #835
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jecks View Post
And yeah....you know they've shown us that Aizen managed to collect 10 Espadas? Does it mean that there are still some Espadas around who are a lot stronger than the ones in Espada 10? And what happens to those Espada who were 'kicked off' from being one (if u know what I mean)?

I need to lie down.....
As said before Espada is a rank like the captains of SS at any one time there are no more then 10 of them and they are picked from the strongest of the arrancar alinged with Azein.

Azein himself in the anime stated he was still looking to complete the Espada by finding the Vastrolorde, the most powerfull of the menos, to fill in places in the espada so there are hollows out there that should be stronger then some if not all of the espada (as we have no information that any of the espada are Vastrolorde, although it is strongly hinted that Ulq might be one).

Seems likely that there would only be 3 options if you were kicked out of the Espada 1) take the demotion and count your self lucky 2) prove your better then your replacement or one of the other Espada 3) be killed for turning agnist Azein or durring your fight to pove your better then one of the Espada.
__________________
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 14:38   Link #836
Sinaura
Fat Warlord
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post

Azein himself in the anime stated he was still looking to complete the Espada by finding the Vastrolorde, the most powerfull of the menos, to fill in places in the espada so there are hollows out there that should be stronger then some if not all of the espada (as we have no information that any of the espada are Vastrolorde, although it is strongly hinted that Ulq might be one).
I thought Aizen was trying to find the vastolordes to add to his army in addition to his arrancar Espada. Can you imagine vastolordes being turned into arrancars? It's like all the shinigami captains becoming vizards.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 14:46   Link #837
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
"Arancarred" Vastolordes would beat the hell out of Aizen IMO.
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 18:52   Link #838
poopies69
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
just wanna know was ulqiorra or however u spell it a vastrolorde?
poopies69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 19:55   Link #839
kagato3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopies69 View Post
just wanna know was ulqiorra or however u spell it a vastrolorde?
It is unknown if he is or not, but the shadowed out form of a vastrolorde looked quite a bit like him.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
I thought Aizen was trying to find the vastolordes to add to his army in addition to his arrancar Espada. Can you imagine thevastolordes being turned into arrancars? It's like all the shinigami captains becoming vizards.
Perhaps but given the statement was "find the vastolordes and complete the Espada", it sounded pretty clear to me that he plans on makeing the vastolordes into the Espada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarugaki View Post
"Arancarred" Vastolordes would beat the hell out of Aizen IMO.
Don't be too sure of that. Azein claims to already have twice the power of a normal captian and so far nothing points to him haveing even become a vizard yet which has been stated as one of his goals since he left SS.
__________________
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 20:33   Link #840
Sinaura
Fat Warlord
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Don't be too sure of that. Azein claims to already have twice the power of a normal captian and so far nothing points to him haveing even become a vizard yet which has been stated as one of his goals since he left SS.
Yes but here we have Grimjow, a non vastolorde (adjucha) arrancar who can already throw around a Bankai'd Ichigo like nothing, when we know Ichigo is as strong or stronger than most of the Shinigami captains. That's like making the lieutenants stronger than their captains (and we've seen the power gaps between the captains and lieutenants). Imagine a vastolorde, with combat abilities that exceed that of a shinigami captain, and turn it into an arrancar. That's most likely greater than or equal to twice the power of a captain, which would make them on par with Aizen at his current state (if he is only twice as strong as a captain). However, I think Aizen is much stronger than he lets on, so I agree with you that he still may be stronger than arrancar'd vastolordes. However, an arrancar vastolorde might be the next major archvillain.

Question: Did we figure out yet what that giant eye was behind the gillians when the hollows took Team Aizen to HM at the end of the SS arc?
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
q&a

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.