AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-11-04, 14:02   Link #921
Terrestrial Dream
勇者
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Tesla Leicht Institute
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
This query has been asked before and well its nothing new to Bleach . Ichigo flew in chapter 5 or ep 3 during the Sora/Inoue Arc . We can speculate its about concentrating reatsu on your feet

Correct this was said by Zangetsu in chapter 63
__________________
Terrestrial Dream is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 18:39   Link #922
super03inu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
QUESTION! (I hope nobody asked this yet but...) Where do the dead people in the soul soceity go after they died already? Also is rukia dead? and if so how did she die?
super03inu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 20:17   Link #923
NineRed
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
I hope I posted this in the right place..
I've stopped watching bleach since episode 80 and I think that was when some weird vampires came into the story.. I heard the filler sucked, but if any of you could kindly point me to the episode where all the fillers end and the actual story starts again, that would be great..
Thanks in advance.
NineRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 22:06   Link #924
lequory
People hate good theories
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by NineRed View Post
I hope I posted this in the right place..
I've stopped watching bleach since episode 80 and I think that was when some weird vampires came into the story.. I heard the filler sucked, but if any of you could kindly point me to the episode where all the fillers end and the actual story starts again, that would be great..
Thanks in advance.
episode 110 is where the story picks up again and the filler isnt too bad. I watched it without knowing it was filler and i enjoyed it the 1st time around.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 22:10   Link #925
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Spoiler for possible spoiler:
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-05, 00:41   Link #926
Winterwolf
Killed by English dub
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NSW- yes i am a roach :D
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Spoiler for possible spoiler:
well, they werent from what i can tell, they seemed like common numeros who were just obeying orders
Winterwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-05, 12:07   Link #927
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
^ Yes, those numeros were his fraccion.

Spoiler for manga:
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-06, 07:37   Link #928
captzork
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I was wondering what episode in the anime when they leave soul society and return to earth, to start the new story arc (eg when the soul sucking vampires show up.)
__________________
From here on out, it's going to get r-rated.
captzork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 11:07   Link #929
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Mortuary : D
Episode 64 is the start of Bountu Arc
__________________
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 16:59   Link #930
captzork
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
thanks for the help
__________________
From here on out, it's going to get r-rated.
captzork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 23:32   Link #931
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 25
I have a question on the Arrancar vs. the Vizard: I know the two groups are kind of opposites, where the Arrancar are Hollows who take off their masks to gain Shinigami-like powers, whereas the Vizards control their inner Hollow in order to gain extra power, but what I was wondering is, how does taking off their masks to get Zanpakutou help them? Because when they release their Zanpakutou, aren't they just using the powers that they would normally have as Hollows? How does that make them more powerful?
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 23:53   Link #932
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: +48 28' 43.50", +16 35' 17.08"
Age: 30
Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
well, how does Ichigos mask help him in any way? its simply a power-up, nothing more nothing less, and the unreleased arrancar state still differs from the original hollow form
WONDERMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 00:29   Link #933
Kyuusai
9wiki
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: State of Denial
Send a message via AIM to Kyuusai Send a message via MSN to Kyuusai Send a message via Yahoo to Kyuusai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I have a question on the Arrancar vs. the Vizard: I know the two groups are kind of opposites, where the Arrancar are Hollows who take off their masks to gain Shinigami-like powers, whereas the Vizards control their inner Hollow in order to gain extra power, but what I was wondering is, how does taking off their masks to get Zanpakutou help them? Because when they release their Zanpakutou, aren't they just using the powers that they would normally have as Hollows? How does that make them more powerful?
Hollows are essentially beings that have fallen into being creatures of instinct (or it might be better to say, id driven). The removal of their mask signifies regaining conscious control over themselves, after which they can become even more powerful.

Well, that's part of it.

Think of it this way: Shinigami and hollow are two halves of the same whole. Vaizard and Arrancar are both groups that have learned to "meet in the middle" by accessing the abilities of the other group to some extent.
__________________

I await patiently
the gift promised to me.
Kyuusai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 00:52   Link #934
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 25
So, basically what you are saying is that the only difference between and Arrancar and a Menos Grande Hollow is their sentience? I guess that makes sense. But my real question, which I suppose I didn't state clearly enough, was this:

How is a an Arrancar 's released Zanpakutou different from its form that it would have if it hadn't removed its mask in the first place? Other than intelligence, I mean. I'm thinking more of how they're different in terms of raw, destructive power.

Also, a new question about Vizards/Arrancar (sorry about all my questions):
Why do Arrancars (without their masks) have such hard skin? They don't look different from the shinigami in physical appearance aside from their partial/vestigial masks. And why don't Vizards gain such hard skin when they become more Hollow-like?
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 18:32   Link #935
Kyuusai
9wiki
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: State of Denial
Send a message via AIM to Kyuusai Send a message via MSN to Kyuusai Send a message via Yahoo to Kyuusai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
So, basically what you are saying is that the only difference between and Arrancar and a Menos Grande Hollow is their sentience? I guess that makes sense. But my real question, which I suppose I didn't state clearly enough, was this:

How is a an Arrancar 's released Zanpakutou different from its form that it would have if it hadn't removed its mask in the first place? Other than intelligence, I mean. I'm thinking more of how they're different in terms of raw, destructive power.

Also, a new question about Vizards/Arrancar (sorry about all my questions):
Why do Arrancars (without their masks) have such hard skin? They don't look different from the shinigami in physical appearance aside from their partial/vestigial masks. And why don't Vizards gain such hard skin when they become more Hollow-like?
As for the release being different... It's not, really. That was a minor dramatic reveal: Even if they look less like normal hollows, it doesn't mean they lack whatever their special ability was as a regular hollow. It's just classified as a release once they're Arrancar (further reinforcing the idea that they're not that different from Shinigami).

As for the hard skin, I'm guessing it's less a matter of skin being hard than it is "spiritual force" like Kenpachi was explaining. The effects of more recent battles seem to bear this out.
__________________

I await patiently
the gift promised to me.
Kyuusai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 07:22   Link #936
X_Danny_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
say, who really won between Ichigo and Rukia's brother?

also, he reminds me alot of Sesshomaru from Inuyasha, do they have the same voice? I thought at the beginning they did but I think Ishida's father has the same voice. I dont know really, can anybody confirmed.
__________________
X_Danny_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 08:54   Link #937
poptart
come tess me now!!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: under the sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post

also, he reminds me alot of Sesshomaru from Inuyasha, do they have the same voice? I thought at the beginning they did but I think Ishida's father has the same voice. I dont know really, can anybody confirmed.
Sesshomaru is played by Narita Ken who plays Ishida's father, Ishida Ryuuken.

Kuchiki Byakuya is played by Okiayu Ryotaro
poptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 14:51   Link #938
ajay29
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Whats the difference between the Espada and the Vastolords (sp?)?
And have we seen any Vastolords in the manga yet? If so, where please!
ajay29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 15:50   Link #939
User65554
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay29 View Post
Whats the difference between the Espada and the Vastolords (sp?)?
And have we seen any Vastolords in the manga yet? If so, where please!
Spoiler for just in case:
User65554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 19:45   Link #940
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by VK-Pitt View Post
Spoiler for just in case:
Spoiler for a comment:
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
q&a

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.