AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Old 2007-04-12, 14:04   Link #281
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Ah ha ha...thanks!
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-28, 17:21   Link #282
KlutzyHanyou

Send a message via AIM to KlutzyHanyou
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but has anyone heard about when the new novels will be released now that TokyoPop has the rights to them?

Nevermind, I just found out the release date for the first one is September 11, 2007. Thanks for your time anyway.

Last edited by KlutzyHanyou; 2007-05-01 at 08:07.
KlutzyHanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-28, 14:17   Link #283
Davad
We're soul-brothers.

Send a message via MSN to Davad
That's awesome , becouse three days after its my birthsday , and i'm hoping to get it as soon as possible , ^^
Davad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-28, 16:28   Link #284
yodaz

hello, bit new here and didn't exactly have time to read through every post ><. was wondering if you guys know when the next installment of FMP is coming out? the one after tsr i mean.
yodaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-28, 22:44   Link #285
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodaz View Post
hello, bit new here and didn't exactly have time to read through every post ><. was wondering if you guys know when the next installment of FMP is coming out? the one after tsr i mean.
Lots of people are expecting it, but there has been no official announcement yet. Since that probably means it hasn't even begun production, I would not expect a new FMP! season until at least some time next year.
mdauben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-01, 21:54   Link #286
ellifeedn
Thinker

I heard that in the begining they tried to make compact battle suits for soldiers and in the end they ended up with giant mechas. Is there any word about any attempts to make compact battle suits?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-01, 22:15   Link #287
krysinello
Sousuke Sagara

Send a message via MSN to krysinello
Well the Aristotle's are man sized AS's that are AI controlled and the Bonta kun is kinda an AS.
krysinello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 01:59   Link #288
KanzeL

im new here and im wondering if FMP-tsr is OVA series or TV series? sorry if there's already thread about this (dont have time to read each and every post co'z im in a hurry right now).

Last edited by Pellissier; 2007-06-08 at 13:00. Reason: TSR is licensed.
KanzeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-02, 02:02   Link #289
krysinello
Sousuke Sagara

TSR is a 13 episode TV series but there is also an OVA set afterwards.
Old 2007-06-13, 19:41   Link #290
bunnyblaster

I like to find out who the red haired girl (who bit her nails) in episode 1 of FMP is? What is her significance? I finished all of FMP and FMP Fumoffu and almost done FMP 2nd Raid.
bunnyblaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-13, 20:23   Link #291
krysinello
Sousuke Sagara

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyblaster
I like to find out who the red haired girl (who bit her nails) in episode 1 of FMP is? What is her significance? I finished all of FMP and FMP Fumoffu and almost done FMP 2nd Raid.
I think that red haired girl is just something Gonzo added at the start in order to start FMP and get us into the show, no real significance to the story.
Old 2007-06-14, 00:13   Link #292
kj1980
kaii~...kana? kana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krysinello View Post
I think that red haired girl is just something Gonzo added at the start in order to start FMP and get us into the show, no real significance to the story.
Her name is Mira. And no she wasn't a GONZO original as she is in the novel and has an semi-important role in the most recent novel, "Tsudou Make My Day."
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 00:52   Link #293
LemonMunchies

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodaz View Post
I believe they are going to start animating the next season after the story is finally finished, which I think will be in the next novel. After that, I think late 2008? 2009 maybe?
LemonMunchies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 15:15   Link #294
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by krysinello View Post
It also gave us a "known" event in the anime for Sousuke to "flash back" too, when Kaname is kidnapped by Gauron during the plane hijacking arc. That was one of the reasons why he disobeyed orders and rescued her, because he had first hand experience (from the event) with what could happen to someone who was interrogated regarding Black Technology.
mdauben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 22:03   Link #295
misakichii

sorry if this question have already been asked and answer, but does anyone know if there's going to be a 4th season of FMP??? i've waited for another season to come out ever since TSR had ended. that was in my sophmore yr and now i'm going to be a senior. i'm still waiting.

also, for those who read the manga, how much do the anime follow the manga?? and where does the manga ends??
misakichii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 22:05   Link #296
misakichii

i've waited for almost two yrs now and am still waiting for the next one to come out. after seeing TSR it's hard for me to believe that it would just end like that. it doesn't make any sense.
misakichii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 01:33   Link #297
LemonMunchies

Quote:
Originally Posted by misakichii View Post
i've waited for almost two yrs now and am still waiting for the next one to come out. after seeing TSR it's hard for me to believe that it would just end like that. it doesn't make any sense.
Nobody has announced (or so I think) a fourth season yet, but I hear there is going to be another OVA that's coming this Christmas.

Last edited by LemonMunchies; 2007-07-20 at 01:35. Reason: bad grammar
LemonMunchies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 19:30   Link #298
Urzu-7=Bonta-Kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by misakichii View Post
sorry if this question have already been asked and answer, but does anyone know if there's going to be a 4th season of FMP??? i've waited for another season to come out ever since TSR had ended. that was in my sophmore yr and now i'm going to be a senior. i'm still waiting.

also, for those who read the manga, how much do the anime follow the manga?? and where does the manga ends??
No one knows whether or not another season is coming; there is no official confirmation either way, just a lot of speculation. Hopefully the rumor about a new Christmas OVA is true, but I wouldn't get your hopes up yet.

And the anime is based off something called a light novel, while the fmp manga is actually based off the anime itself. That said, the anime follows the light novels fairly close. To my understanding, most of the changes (including extra content) were made by the original creator himself, with a couple exceptions.

As for your final question, the end of TSR represents the halfway mark of the entire FMP storyline. There's still a lot left to cover!
Urzu-7=Bonta-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 21:44   Link #299
RogueUNSC86
Nerdcore revolution

In the american dubbed version they pronounce chidoori name chi-der-ree while in the japanese version they pronounce it chi-door-ree do you think they pronounced it incorrectly or what imean the american version isnt even a name its a verb come on oh yeah also if this comes out wrong my bad i just started today
RogueUNSC86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 22:16   Link #300
RogueUNSC86
Nerdcore revolution

Oh Yeah befor I forget is Full Metal Panic ever coming to american television
RogueUNSC86 is offline   Reply With Quote