AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-06-30, 13:40   Link #261
Keios
Q(.Q)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaco
*request*
Oh hells yeah! I was almost 100% sure it was one of Chopin's works, so I started listening to all the Chopin-midi's I could find. It's Nocturne Nº.2 in Eb, Op. 9 Nº.2.

Hoorray!
Keios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-30, 19:23   Link #262
Neaco
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
YES YES YES Finally!!!! thank you Keios!

calming down now....

Been looking for that one nearly 3 years or so. I could have sworn I checked out a couple of Chopin's works during my search, unfortunately my luck probably made me skip over that one.

It's a lovely little song isn't it? So relaxing. I'll have to check out more of Chopin's works in detail now.

thanks again

sorry for making you dig out your old Azumanga episodes to check for me but I really appreciate it!
Neaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-30, 20:15   Link #263
Keios
Q(.Q)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Hehe, no problem.

And yes, it's a very nice song. It sounded so familiar that I had to keep looking until I found it. He's not called one of the best composers for the piano for nothing!

Now I need some records of Chopin's works actually played, midi sounds horrible.
Keios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-02, 09:53   Link #264
miaka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamiHami
sorry to request another so soon!
does anyone know the name of the song or artist from
Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd season ep. 06, it starts around 19:11
thanks!
song name: Dreamscape by Fiction Junction Kaori
The song will be included in Tsubasa chronicle future soundscape III
release date: July 5,2006
~hyu... few more days to go ...
miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 17:15   Link #265
HamiHami
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
thank you
HamiHami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-07, 16:00   Link #266
maya_chan
flying towards the moon~
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Portugal
Age: 27
Does anyone know where can I find the english translations for Chi ni Kaeru ~on the Earth~ from Starship Operators??It's sung by KOTOKO
Thanks for the help
maya_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-07, 18:09   Link #267
chihuahua2001
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
hey i found this song on radioblogclub.com that they say is called 'miraieno message' but when i search for it on google or anything else ot find the cd for it nothing comes up! can someone please help me?? i really want this song!

http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/96...aieno_message_
chihuahua2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-07, 18:43   Link #268
Keios
Q(.Q)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by chihuahua2001
hey i found this song on radioblogclub.com that they say is called 'miraieno message' but when i search for it on google or anything else ot find the cd for it nothing comes up! can someone please help me?? i really want this song!

http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/96...aieno_message_
Couldn't listen to it for some reason, all I got was a "File Error". Anyway, I did some googling and found out it's Mirai e no Message from Digimon.
Keios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 02:43   Link #269
da3mon
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
mahou sensei negima sound question ..

Does anyone know the song from episode 13, from the anime mahou sensei negima... From minute 16 to 16:45 when negi leaves the school....The background song , indian...It's not in the soundtrack of the movie, so if anyone know's could someone help me ?
da3mon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 06:46   Link #270
miaka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by da3mon
Does anyone know the song from episode 13, from the anime mahou sensei negima... From minute 16 to 16:45 when negi leaves the school....The background song , indian...It's not in the soundtrack of the movie, so if anyone know's could someone help me ?
song name: Black Magic
Its the 8th track of Mahou Sensei Negima Original Soundtrack Ongaku no Jugyou II Jikan me - Magical Land
miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 10:58   Link #271
da3mon
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
arigato gozaimasu.
da3mon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 22:16   Link #272
Krazy8s
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 28
Niji (Rainbow) by Denki Groove

Hey all - I'm looking for English lyrics to Niji (Rainbow) by Denki Groove that plays on Episode 50 in Eureka Seven. I tried my best googling it for a good hour trying to find the lyrics and it translated in english.

The only thing I could find translated was "Niji" by L'arc-En-Ciel. Which at first, after reading some information, I began to think I found it, although I couldn't find a mp3 of it to see if it was it. But soon after, I found this from another site,

Niji

[Guy Singing]
Kurikaesu koto mo tama ni aru
Bonyarito tada imi naku
Tooku mijikai hikari kara
Mizu no shizuku hane kaeru
Yukkuri kieru niji mitaku
Toriko jikake ni suru

[Girl Singing]
Furikaeru koto mo tame ni aru
Terenagara omoidasu
Tookute chikai tsukamenai
Donna iro kawa kara nai
Yukkuri kieru niji mitete
Toriko jikake ni naru

[Both Singing]
Kurikaesu koto mo tama ni aru
Bonyarito tada imi naku
Tooku mijikai hikari kara
Mizu no shizuku hane kaeru
Yukkuri kieru niji mitaku
Toriko jikake ni suru

And the lyrics didn't match up. So than I began to google Denki Groove and learned that they made various versions and I believe "Niji" by L'arc-En-Ciel is a whole other song by a different band. Anyway, soon after this I became very confused and came here. I'm at a dead end and thought some guru here at AnimeSuki could help me out.

Basically - I just want the song version of "Niji" that was played on Eureka Seven, Episode 50, lyrics in english so I can understand the song better and because it's bugging me to hell now! Any help would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks
Krazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 23:31   Link #273
bx510
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Gundam Seed Soundtrack

Does anyone know the titles for the music for Gundam seed and destiny?

I am looking for a particular song, end theme for Gundam seed destiny.. You can listen to it on episode 1 or 2 or 3
bx510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 01:02   Link #274
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
[Song] - 2006 MTV VMA Japan

Does anyone know the name of the song that played during the opening to the MTV VMA awards when they were announcing the guests and what not?
__________________
「では、人間は、何故、戦うのか?
戦うことに存在意義があるのかもしれない。
戦っている人間には充実感がある。
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And its also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 08:10   Link #275
miaka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by bx510
Does anyone know the titles for the music for Gundam seed and destiny?

I am looking for a particular song, end theme for Gundam seed destiny.. You can listen to it on episode 1 or 2 or 3
Gundam seed theme songs
Opening Theme:
1: "Invoke" by T.M. Revolution (eps 1-13)
2: "Moment" by Vivian or Kazuma (eps 14-26)
3: "Believe" by Nami Tamaki (eps 27-40)
4: "Realize" by Nami Tamaki (eps 41-50)
Ending Theme:
1: "Anna ni Isshodattanoni (Even Though We Were Together So Much)" by See-Saw (eps 1-26)
2: "River" by Tatsuya Ishii (eps 27-39)
3: "Find The Way" by Mika Nakashima (eps 40-50)
Gundam seed destiny theme songs
Opening Theme:
1: "Ignited" by T.M. Revolution (eps 1-13)
2: "Pride" by High and Mighty Color (eps 14-24)
3: "Bokutachi no Yukue (Our Whereabouts)" by Hitomi Takahashi (eps 25-37)
4: "Wings Of Words" by Chemistry (eps 38-50)
Ending Theme:
1: "Reason" by Nami Tamaki (eps 1-13)
2: "Life Goes On" by Mika Arisaka (eps 14-25)
3: "I Wanna Go To A Place..." by Rie Fu (eps 26-37)
4: "Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru (You are Similar to Me)" by See-Saw (eps 38-50)
taken from ANN
miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 14:15   Link #276
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Age: 26
hmm a question, i would probably need someone dutch for this

some time ago on MTV when they were showing the Asian Screen commercial they use different parts fo different movies with as theme song a very catchy, probably trailer song of some movie, asian movie i pressume, does anyone know the name of that song or the movie it is part of?
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 23:52   Link #277
Oloko
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Quebec
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Oloko
Question

Hello, I watched 5 Centimeters per Second Promo yesterday and I would like to know what was the piano song used in background.
__________________

I know there is a mistake in "Souufrance" but I lost my .psd
Animes:
Seen all
Masterpieces
Oloko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-12, 19:54   Link #278
Vespre
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Can anyone ID the song used in this youtube clip?
Looking for Title, Composer, and anime it was in, if it was in an anime.

Thanks
Vespre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-12, 19:56   Link #279
Vespre
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oloko
Hello, I watched 5 Centimeters per Second Promo yesterday and I would like to know what was the piano song used in background.
Since it's a Makoto Shinkai work, it was probably written by him. Sorry if that doesn't help.
Vespre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-12, 23:08   Link #280
bx510
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by miaka
Gundam seed theme songs
Opening Theme:
1: "Invoke" by T.M. Revolution (eps 1-13)
2: "Moment" by Vivian or Kazuma (eps 14-26)
3: "Believe" by Nami Tamaki (eps 27-40)
4: "Realize" by Nami Tamaki (eps 41-50)
Ending Theme:
1: "Anna ni Isshodattanoni (Even Though We Were Together So Much)" by See-Saw (eps 1-26)
2: "River" by Tatsuya Ishii (eps 27-39)
3: "Find The Way" by Mika Nakashima (eps 40-50)
Gundam seed destiny theme songs
Opening Theme:
1: "Ignited" by T.M. Revolution (eps 1-13)
2: "Pride" by High and Mighty Color (eps 14-24)
3: "Bokutachi no Yukue (Our Whereabouts)" by Hitomi Takahashi (eps 25-37)
4: "Wings Of Words" by Chemistry (eps 38-50)
Ending Theme:
1: "Reason" by Nami Tamaki (eps 1-13)
2: "Life Goes On" by Mika Arisaka (eps 14-25)
3: "I Wanna Go To A Place..." by Rie Fu (eps 26-37)
4: "Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru (You are Similar to Me)" by See-Saw (eps 38-50)
taken from ANN

where is a good site to get some of these titles?
bx510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anime, j-pop, j-rock, japanese, music, ost, sings, song, support

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.