AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2007-03-31, 18:06   Link #601
EvilDeadQueen

Hey. I was just wondering if anybody here could help identify a song for me. There's a song that plays during the ADV trailer for their english release of Gilgamesh, and I really like it, but I just can't find out what the name of the song is or who its by.

This is the trailer right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-H4lBvw39o

The song doesn't start until about two minutes into the video. Its an english song and has a guy singing. Some people over at YouTube were able make out a few of the lyrics.We think the lyrics mights be:

" nanananananananananananananananana, nanananananananana. never rest, it's my time to go. i cannot stay, it's the end of the show. what you want? You gonna do some --(something that sounds like 'oh'). you know, i dont ever, ever want to give you any (or it might be - give you again).

nanananananananananananana, nanananananana (repeat the 'na's). When you grow up, will you ever see, ever be... (this next sentence was very hard and may not be that accurate...) what you see when you (or we) glance at the solid ground. (More nananas) ."

Thats all we can make out so it may not be entirely correct. From the vocals it sounds like the song might be done by the Smashing Pumpkins, because the singer sounds similar to them. But again I can't be totally sure. I did listen to some clips of some songs by the Smashing Pumpkins over at Amazon but I haven't found one that matches.

I listened to the Gilgamesh OST but the song isn't on there, and I also tried looking up some of those lyrics online but it came up with a bunch of different search results that didn't match.

It seems that ADV picked some random cool sounding english song for the trailer to promote the english release of the series which is why its so hard to find out what the song is.

If anybody can help me and knows what this song is or who its by, I would really appreciate it. Seems like the song doesn't exist anywhere except for in this trailer.Thanks in advance for any and all help.
EvilDeadQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 18:58   Link #602
nothing_exists

Green Green Futaba

I've been looking for the song to the futaba amv on green green tv I've looked for it for going on a week and no luck so PLEASE and i've searched for ''when the wind of love blows'' and NANA but if anyone knows the name artist and where i could find them it would be greatly appreciated

you can see the video at youtube just
search for green gree special (futaba music video)
nothing_exists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 22:55   Link #603
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaMitizaro View Post
I want to join this RQ,and since i didn't found any replyes for it(correct me if i am wrong) i wish to refresh it.
bgm not yet release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothing_exists View Post
I've been looking for the song to the futaba amv on green green tv I've looked for it for going on a week and no luck so PLEASE and i've searched for ''when the wind of love blows'' and NANA but if anyone knows the name artist and where i could find them it would be greatly appreciated

you can see the video at youtube just
search for green gree special (futaba music video)
song title: 恋風吹くたび (koi kaze fuku tabi) by Nana. The song can be found in "Green Green": Kanenone Jam01
miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 19:49   Link #604
liz-melissa

Nirgilis - Sakura

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew who sang Amazing Grace in Nirgilis' song, Sakura (Eureka 7's 4th opening).

I would love to know who's version of Amazing Grace they mixed in.

Thanks in advance.
liz-melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 21:58   Link #605
InNeedOHelp

can anyone help me?
it a vocal in Da Capo Second Season episode 18
time is about 13:44 when Nemu chase after Utamaru
InNeedOHelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 07:02   Link #606
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
he he whats that song calld from George Michael.. i think it was around 2000 / 2002 that it was released.. you didnt hear anything form him and wham he ame in with this futuristic clip, tlaking about sex etc. he was wearing a red leather robotic liek suit..
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 09:34   Link #607
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
he he whats that song calld from George Michael.. i think it was around 2000 / 2002 that it was released.. you didnt hear anything form him and wham he ame in with this futuristic clip, tlaking about sex etc. he was wearing a red leather robotic liek suit..
That song is a single released on 18 March, 2002 titled : Freeek! . The album released during that time period was Patience (2004) . That album too has a song called "Freeek '04" . I am not sure if Freeek 04 and 02 are one and the same or even a remix for that matter

Spoiler for Patience:

Video : Freeek!
Old 2007-04-09, 18:33   Link #608
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

I am looking for the name of the ED of " Banner of The Stars" ( Seikei no senki) the second season. Could some one help me with the name of the song ?.
Old 2007-04-09, 21:07   Link #609
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
I am looking for the name of the ED of " Banner of The Stars" ( Seikei no senki) the second season. Could some one help me with the name of the song ?.

Ending Theme of Banner of Stars 2 is " Farewell to my Love " by Ayako Kawasumi . The Romanji lyrics of that track are posted below

Spoiler for Lyrics:
Old 2007-04-12, 15:31   Link #610
Zirgo

Solty Rei Music - Episode 10

Good day folks!

New to the forum and I want to try its power right away with a question that I have tried to find out the whole day long. I searched through both OST:s and could not find it in any of them so I have really been out of luck. Since the song appears in the episode ill wrap it with spoilers. Also it is not a musical piece, it has lyrics to it, though I have not found out what the male singer says. Something in Japanese or English, hard to make out. But best of luck!

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Thanks!
Zirgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 21:10   Link #611
Kardrinalin

Need a song please!!!

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the music playing in Slayers when Lina was casting the Giga Slave at Shabrinigdo? Thanks a bunch!
Kardrinalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 11:17   Link #612
lazania

i don't know if a request can indicate a certain time in an episode but it worth a try.
I'm looking for the name of a song (or the songs itself for that matter) that was played in bleach episode 121 starting at 14:03. (the parts where all the fists going on).
thank you
lazania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 11:27   Link #613
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazania View Post
i don't know if a request can indicate a certain time in an episode but it worth a try.
I'm looking for the name of a song (or the songs itself for that matter) that was played in bleach episode 121 starting at 14:03. (the parts where all the fists going on).
thank yo
u
Its from Bleach OST 2 : Track 02 - Emergence of the Haunted
Old 2007-04-15, 11:34   Link #614
lazania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Its from Bleach OST 2 : Track 02 - Emergence of the Haunted
although it's a good song, this isn't what i meant.
The song is in the scene where griimjaw punches ichigo for like a minute, and there are sometime ichigo flashbacks.
i hope you understood.
Old 2007-04-15, 11:39   Link #615
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazania View Post
although it's a good song, this isn't what i meant.
The song is in the scene where griimjaw punches ichigo for like a minute, and there are sometime ichigo flashbacks.
i hope you understood.
I do understand let me check the release I checked raws
Old 2007-04-15, 13:22   Link #616
lazania

never mind man. already find it. (had to go over all the 23 songs, and i got over 20 of them till i find the one i was looking for.)
thanks anyway.

p.s: for those who are interested, it's called Torn Apart.
Old 2007-04-17, 11:37   Link #617
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirgo View Post
Good day folks!

New to the forum and I want to try its power right away with a question that I have tried to find out the whole day long. I searched through both OST:s and could not find it in any of them so I have really been out of luck. Since the song appears in the episode ill wrap it with spoilers. Also it is not a musical piece, it has lyrics to it, though I have not found out what the male singer says. Something in Japanese or English, hard to make out. But best of luck!

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Thanks!
track name: wish for... by R.O.N. feat. Takuto Maeda from count lost (fifth track)
it can be found in SoltyRei Vocal Album - "Promise" (music from and inspired by a tv animation Soltyrei)
Old 2007-04-18, 04:18   Link #618
Gaia
ROW! ROW! FIGHT DA POWAH!
*Graphic Designer

マルディマグラ by Marie, a singer from Barbarian on the Groove. Could anyone translate this to romaji, please?
Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 08:12   Link #619
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesir View Post
マルディマグラ by Marie, a singer from Barbarian on the Groove. Could anyone translate this to romaji, please?
maldy magra ----- based from muzie's website
Old 2007-04-18, 08:36   Link #620
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

I would like to know the title of the following Berserk song.

(The video is from MSLN, but the audio is from Berserk)

Cheers.

Tags
anime, j-pop, j-rock, japanese, music, ost, sings, song, support