AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-08, 20:54   Link #1021
Anju-chan
Fly!!!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: not tellin'
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by godraziert View Post
昼の月 (hiru no tsuki) - Outlaw Star (Singer: Akino Arai)
Oh, thank you so much!
__________________

Courtesy of ayu-smepai
Anju-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 22:11   Link #1022
Stussy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Can anyone tell me the name of the bgm music for Zero no Tsukaima S3 epi 4??

the song starts at 19:01 when tifa goes up to the princess.
Stussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 18:46   Link #1023
Gemstar
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Trinidad.....anyone get me out of here !
Sakigake from Cromartie High, what is the english lyrics for it
Gemstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 08:05   Link #1024
Maurox
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taricitous View Post
Translation help wanted for 'Yakusoku no Uta' by Kiyoura Natsumi its a great song, just wondering wat the lyrics mean
Spoiler for Lyrics+Translation:


I'll turn your question around. Someone tell me if this translation is any good?
It's actually my first translation (well second, if you count the Elemental Gelad chant which I never finished actually) - used japanese dictionary, wiktionary for Kanji, a *.lrc file I found somewhere on internet (kanji only) and some of my knowledge about basic japanese :P
Maurox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 21:19   Link #1025
Stussy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stussy View Post
Can anyone tell me the name of the bgm music for Zero no Tsukaima S3 epi 4??

the song starts at 19:01 when tifa goes up to the princess.
hehe

i found the song now can any one please help me translate the song name???

http://www.neowing.co.jp/track_for_c...KEY=COCX-35137

track number 16 =)

thx a bunch
Stussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 16:47   Link #1026
Taricitous
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Brisbane Austrailia
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Taricitous
Quote:
I'll turn your question around. Someone tell me if this translation is any good?
It's actually my first translation (well second, if you count the Elemental Gelad chant which I never finished actually) - used japanese dictionary, wiktionary for Kanji, a *.lrc file I found somewhere on internet (kanji only) and some of my knowledge about basic japanese :P
cant say this is 100% correct (cos i duno much jap), but it seems pretty close if not correct
__________________
Taricitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-17, 20:15   Link #1027
Tang
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Lol, still nothing for Spice and Wolf's Tonari ni Iru yo...

Here's another song in which no one will ever find/translate the lyrics: "instead for you" by little moa. More info here: http://www.pireze.org/blog/?p=364 It seems the song is mostly English.

Last edited by Tang; 2008-08-17 at 20:16. Reason: added mention of Tonari ni Iru yo
Tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 17:01   Link #1028
Coloraura
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxv2pN5yMCs
Seems nostalgic. If it's from an anime I've watched I want to rewatch it but I can't catch what it's from. Can anyone help? By the way, I don't play this game.

Could someone help me find the title of the song and who it's by?
Coloraura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 03:25   Link #1029
Elehayym
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Italy
The song is called Rival by Mintjam, I don't think it is anime related as Mintjam mainly do dojin music but I could be wrong ^^; Very nice song btw
Elehayym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 11:18   Link #1030
fanshu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
nodame cantabile

hey, was wondering if anyone could tell me who the japanese singer is for the opening song for nodame is, I remember seeing the music video of it and it was thsi guy in white playing on a piano with black paint spilling all over it but now i cant seem to find it anymore.

all i get when i try to look for the song name is allegro cantabile by sue thomas or w/e and thats not the actual japanese song. Could someone please tell me who the singer is/name of song
fanshu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 11:34   Link #1031
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mucking about
Age: 64
The group is called Suemitsu and the Suemith; I don't know the name of the singer himself. The group is credited around forty seconds into the OP in every episode.

A Google search for "allegro cantabile" brought up this and many other links.

Froth-Bite released a subtitled version of the live performance, but I don't think it's available now except on trackers we can't discuss here on AS. A quick search of F-B's site didn't bring up any references to it.
__________________
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 11:28   Link #1032
Faeyice
it's animal, unbelievable
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: U.S.A
Can someone tell me the name of the song in episode 15 of D. Gray Man, around 8 minutes when Lavi uses his innocence?
__________________
Faeyice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 21:54   Link #1033
Claude
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: North Carolina
Age: 21
Send a message via AIM to Claude Send a message via Yahoo to Claude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeyice View Post
Can someone tell me the name of the song in episode 15 of D. Gray Man, around 8 minutes when Lavi uses his innocence?
The part of the song you are hearing is about 1 minute and 16 seconds into the "Successor Lavi (Keishousha Lavi)" sound track.
Claude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 00:27   Link #1034
Cinocard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I just want to ask if there's a full version of Suzuka op Start line in English? Cause the best i can find up till now is a mix version released by Funimation.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-28, 19:45   Link #1035
jphachiroku
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PINAS!!!
Suiheisen Made Nan Mairu? image song

I stumbled on this renai game and found myself listening to it over and over again in my commute to work.

This is the image song for a new renai game called "Suiheisen Made Nan Mairu". If you have watched "raced the sun" the game will feel familiar, instead of building a solar car, you and the girls will be building an electric glider.

here's the link to the game
http://abhar.jp/contents/products/prod01/index.html

Here is a link to esnips if you want to listen to it, credits to OR who posted this song

http://www.esnips.com/doc/4d838f56-9...-Orchestra-ver.

Can I request a romaji version of the lyrics? and rough translation?

as much as I want to sing this one in my head, I can;t cuz I can barely understand japanese.

And I also want to know what others think of this song

If you go to the official site in the downloads section, watch the Demo movie, another song and LSS all over again for me
__________________
Aiming to be Dangerously, Recklessly, Tactlessly and Disgustingly fast.
jphachiroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 05:29   Link #1036
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Moon (where Feena at <3)
@jphachiroku: first of all, congratulations on coming across one of the best game songs as of late. I would say it's Chata's best song after PS2 GROW LANCER VI ED song "BEGIN". I have been looking forward to the game sololy because of the song, so you can imagine how much I love it.

Unfortunately, the maxi single of that song didn't come with any lyrics, so right now one can only write the lyrics out by ears, which I don't really prefer. I rather try out the game and see if there's lyrics in it somewhere. As far as I know there's no OST bundled with the game, so hopefully one will come out later with the lyrics. Meanwhile I will try out my luck in the game, and I will let you know how it turns out.
__________________
guuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 05:59   Link #1037
Doughnuts
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Age: 27
sukitooru hizashi ga mabushikute utsumuku
START no aizu wo me wo toji matsu

fumidasu mae no kimochi wa itsu mo oto no nai sekai de
sukoshi dake kowaku naru kedo
issho ni ganbattekita egao to koe ga ukandekuru
kyou wa hitori ja nainda

minna no omoi nosete shiroi tsubasa ga mae e susumu
shikkari kaze wo toraete koko kara tobitatou

sora ni toketeku ao no kiseki ni noru
miwatasu kagiri hikari ni michite

hitotsu hitotsu tsunaidekita sora e mukau tame no kizuna
tesaguri kara hajimatta hibi koete ima

hitori de ikizumaru toki mo sasaetekureru dareka ga ite
ippozutsu ayundekita michi
onaji mokuhyou ni mukatte sorezore no te wo toriatte
watashi tachi wa koko ni iru

hitotsu no negai daite shiroi tsubasa de sora wo oyogu
donna kaze ni mo makenai shinjiteiru kara

sora to umi to ga hitotsu ni naru basho e
minamo de yureru kage to issho ni doko made mo

motto tooku e tondeyukeru
suiheisen no mukou
zutto kono mama tondeitai
kaze ni naritai
Doughnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 06:39   Link #1038
jphachiroku
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PINAS!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doughnuts View Post
sukitooru hizashi ga mabushikute utsumuku
START no aizu wo me wo toji matsu

fumidasu mae no kimochi wa itsu mo oto no nai sekai de
sukoshi dake kowaku naru kedo
issho ni ganbattekita egao to koe ga ukandekuru
kyou wa hitori ja nainda

minna no omoi nosete shiroi tsubasa ga mae e susumu
shikkari kaze wo toraete koko kara tobitatou

sora ni toketeku ao no kiseki ni noru
miwatasu kagiri hikari ni michite

hitotsu hitotsu tsunaidekita sora e mukau tame no kizuna
tesaguri kara hajimatta hibi koete ima

hitori de ikizumaru toki mo sasaetekureru dareka ga ite
ippozutsu ayundekita michi
onaji mokuhyou ni mukatte sorezore no te wo toriatte
watashi tachi wa koko ni iru

hitotsu no negai daite shiroi tsubasa de sora wo oyogu
donna kaze ni mo makenai shinjiteiru kara

sora to umi to ga hitotsu ni naru basho e
minamo de yureru kage to issho ni doko made mo

motto tooku e tondeyukeru
suiheisen no mukou
zutto kono mama tondeitai
kaze ni naritai
Thanks a lot!!!!! Doughnuts, much appreciated

*saves........prints...... grabs mp3 player

Quote:
Originally Posted by guuchan
@jphachiroku: first of all, congratulations on coming across one of the best game songs as of late. I would say it's Chata's best song after PS2 GROW LANCER VI ED song "BEGIN". I have been looking forward to the game sololy because of the song, so you can imagine how much I love it.

Unfortunately, the maxi single of that song didn't come with any lyrics, so right now one can only write the lyrics out by ears, which I don't really prefer. I rather try out the game and see if there's lyrics in it somewhere. As far as I know there's no OST bundled with the game, so hopefully one will come out later with the lyrics. Meanwhile I will try out my luck in the game, and I will let you know how it turns out.

guuchan, have you bought the game already? I've played the downloadable demo from the official site and I'm sold. I'll be getting my own credit card soon but do you know any other vendor where I can get the game?

Himeya does not ship to the Philippines, Getchu and the official site does not ship outside of japan.
__________________
Aiming to be Dangerously, Recklessly, Tactlessly and Disgustingly fast.
jphachiroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 08:32   Link #1039
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Moon (where Feena at <3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jphachiroku View Post
guuchan, have you bought the game already? I've played the downloadable demo from the official site and I'm sold. I'll be getting my own credit card soon but do you know any other vendor where I can get the game?

Himeya does not ship to the Philippines, Getchu and the official site does not ship outside of japan.
Ouch. I guess that means you're in Philippines eh. Maybe you can try asking your local game store to order from Japan for you?

Yeah, I got the game, from... somewhere. Bad news is, no lyrics. And there's no soundtrack announced so far, so meanwhile you just have to make do with Doughnuts' lyrics. For the translation, I would rather wait till the official version is available, unless you really can't wait.
__________________
guuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 11:06   Link #1040
jphachiroku
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PINAS!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by guuchan View Post
Ouch. I guess that means you're in Philippines eh. Maybe you can try asking your local game store to order from Japan for you?
Here in the Philippines, Gamestores are well..........non existent if you know what I mean competition is way too tough cough cough

Guess I'll have to find one somewhere on the net, or cajole my relatives in japan

Oh yeah and last question, do you have scans of the game's packaging? Is there any ecchiness on the packaging? FYI I'm of legal age, its just that, asking your relatives (your aunt for example) to buy the game for you and they see the packaging and start pondering......well......it's not a pleasant situation


thanks guys for everything.....
__________________
Aiming to be Dangerously, Recklessly, Tactlessly and Disgustingly fast.
jphachiroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anime, j-pop, j-rock, japanese, music, ost, sings, song, support

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.