AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Shuffle!

Notices

Old 2007-04-11, 01:04   Link #181
ShadowrazoR
Unlimited Bishoujo Works

I have a question about hitomi, Primula's seiyuu.

Which one is the real her, the popular singer, or the large lady who did her voice in that "Shuffle! Live Only For You" concert? Or are both of them the same person, just that she somehow gained and lost a lot of weight within a short amount of time?

EDIT: Never mind. Wiki answered that question for me. ANN fails hard for leaving the wrong picture of her up for so long.

Last edited by ShadowrazoR; 2007-04-11 at 14:19.
ShadowrazoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 21:42   Link #182
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Is Shuffle Memories a bunch of recap type episodes?

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 21:50   Link #183
Furudanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
Is Shuffle Memories a bunch of recap type episodes?
Yes, for the most part. Episode #12 is new material, and there is new content in the OPs and EDs for the other episodes. Everything else is recap.
Now watching: Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, Allison to Lillia, Clannad - After Story, Daughter of Twenty Faces, Hidamari Sketch x365, Kannagi, Kyouran Kazoku Nikki, Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto ~Natsu no Sora~, Telepathy Girl Ran, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Toradora, Zettai Karen Children
Recently completed: Ghost Hound, Aria: The Origination, Kanokon, Kure-nai, Itazura na Kiss, Special A, Birdy the Mighty Decode, Macross Frontier, Ryouko's Case File, ToLoveRU, Wagaya no Oinari-sama
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 12:36   Link #184
alab

Hi !

Does Someone have the partition of guitar for the Op of Shuffle?

Thanks a lot
alab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 12:42   Link #185
aeterna789
Yakumo Fan

Send a message via Yahoo to aeterna789
Hi Guys!, Glad to be a part of your community.

Anyway, I need help with a crash consering the game. Of course I watched the anime of Shuffle! and now, bought the game. I installed it, downloaded the patch, and installed the English translation patch. The game worked fine, I met the Demon Lord with Itsuki on the first part, up to the point where I met Nerine. My problem starts when I reach the point where Rin is looking up in the sky and talking about the rainy season and summer drawing near, after the scene, fade to black and *BOOM*, the game crashes on me saying "an error has occurred and this program needs to be shut down."
Can anyone here assist me in fixing this problem.

Just in case you need to know.
System Specs:
Windows XP SP2 <-East Asia Language pack installed
1GB RAM
P4 processor
aeterna789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 13:11   Link #186
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Hmmm, sounds like you set things up right and have a clue
(sorry, I see too many "no clue" posts)

You are aware the english translation patch only covers the first day (and I can't remember what happens when it ends --- it may crash). They're still "in progress" on the total patch. If you can extract the english translation patch, try running it without it and see if it crashes.

If that isn't the problem, The only thing I can think of is that the game installation got corrupted (landed on a bad sector?). The Large Games and MMOs seem prone to this sort of thing.

What I would do if this happened to me:
1) un-install the game and scan the disk the hard way, fixing sectors.
2) Defrag it.
3) re-install it + patch (do you have the CDs or the DVD version? I seem to remember the patch was only needed for the CD, but check the patch notes).
4) Copy the game folder onto another drive if you have one for backup (I do this with WoW and other 'pain in the ass to re-install' games).
5) You might try running the game at this point without the patch and see if it gets past that point. If it does, then go ahead and put in the english patch?

Anyway... some variation on those steps is probably what I'd try. Its been a year since I messed with the game or the english alpha test so those are just my general "wth?" tactics for game problems.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-26, 01:10   Link #187
aeterna789
Yakumo Fan

I have the DVD version, tried to Reinstall it and run it without the patch (English and 1.1) its a fresh from the box reinstall. Still get the same problem though.
Old 2007-05-26, 02:10   Link #188
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Even though you have the Japanese language pack installed, are you running the game in AppLocale, or is Japanese set to your non-Unicode default language? Basically, it's not enough to just have the Japanese Windows fonts installed -- you also need to be running the application in Japanese mode and have a non-unicode Japanese font. For the former, the instructions here should help -- even though they were written for KgNE, it's basically the same thing. For the latter, see the post here (which in turn links to another post). If you run the game with Japanese language support, in Japanese mode, with the right Japanese font, it should work whether patched or not.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-31, 08:43   Link #189
aeterna789
Yakumo Fan

Oh! Wakarimasu ka, I'll try it as soon as I get back home. Arigato.
Old 2007-05-31, 10:16   Link #190
aeterna789
Yakumo Fan

Sorry dude, the same problem still presist, I crash right after the Nerine scene.
Old 2007-05-31, 23:45   Link #191
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeterna789 View Post
Sorry dude, the same problem still presist, I crash right after the Nerine scene.
By that point in the game, have they already played the OP video at all? If it's crashing when it's supposed to play the video, then you should probably try uninstalling all of your codecs and codec packs, and making sure you have the latest version of Windows Media Player and all the latest drivers (video, audio, motherboard, etc.) and Windows Updates installed. Like I said, I forget whether that's the right spot in the game or not. If it's not that, then, if possible, I'd try installing on a different computer just to try it out. You could also try booting in Japanese mode (setting Japanese as the non-unicode default language, as per screenshot 5 here) and reinstalling. Other than all that, and if it's none of what's already been mentioned, then who knows...
Old 2007-06-01, 00:18   Link #192
aeterna789
Yakumo Fan

Well, come to think of it, I never watched the Opening Movie before. Maybe the crash is occurring there. I'll try to uninstall my codecs then
Old 2007-06-01, 15:56   Link #193
Asaforever
I am NOT bored!!!

I´ve got also a problem. I got the englisch patch and it works till day2. After that all is back to japanese language. I already reinstalled the game and the patches but.. same again! I hate those windows where you can choose an answer, but ya can´t read it^^ Someone got an idea?
Old 2007-06-01, 18:51   Link #194
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asaforever View Post
I´ve got also a problem. I got the englisch patch and it works till day2. After that all is back to japanese language. I already reinstalled the game and the patches but.. same again! I hate those windows where you can choose an answer, but ya can´t read it^^ Someone got an idea?
Well, that's because it's just a sample patch, and only contains a little bit of the translation for testing purposes. The full game patch hasn't been released yet.
Old 2007-06-02, 01:38   Link #195
Asaforever
I am NOT bored!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, that's because it's just a sample patch, and only contains a little bit of the translation for testing purposes. The full game patch hasn't been released yet.
Thanks a lot. Do you know when the full patch is finished?
Old 2007-06-02, 11:59   Link #196
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asaforever View Post
Thanks a lot. Do you know when the full patch is finished?
Nobody knows... but you can always check their project page for the latest info.
Old 2007-06-04, 06:42   Link #197
alab

Does someone know where i can find the lyrics of really really op and tick tack op?

Thanks
alab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 12:10   Link #198
aeterna789
Yakumo Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Nobody knows... but you can always check their project page for the latest info.
Is it just me, or is the site down? It takes me there but only shows a blank page.
Old 2007-06-04, 12:24   Link #199
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
err, i think this is you. i can access to the website perfectly with relentlessflame link.

you can read on the front page :
  • Translating 100% done
  • Editing 70% done
  • Betatesting is pending
pretty soon for this kind of project if you ask me.
Klashikari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 12:37   Link #200
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

It tends to sit static for long periods (months) at a time so don't get too excited. I've been watching it for.... when the hell was Shuffle! first aired?
A year and a half ago?
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote