AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Shuffle!

Notices

Old 2006-05-03, 22:53   Link #141
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Riker may have found the images.. but i think i'll show them of at Winter Festival 2006~

These three shall go well in my set. <3
Old 2006-06-01, 12:36   Link #142
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Okay.. waking the thread back up because Primula just arrived at the house.

Quality is pretty good, detailed. I'm a bit mixed about the obvious pantyshot but thats just me.... I'd have rather they went for a "Prim arrives for breakfast with Rin's shirt on" stretching pose.

Note: I'm probably going to be boxing this line up and selling it on ebay unless someone who is a fan of the show here wants to preempt that -- I'm just looking to see they get a good home with someone who liked the show. Making room for other figures (my Nanoha arrived, hoping for a Fate and the Knights, and my Negima collection is growing).

I have Nerine, Sia, 2 Kaedes (oops), and one Primula all from the A-S line.
I'll post pics of what I've got before hopping to ebay and if anyone is serious - PM me.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-01, 12:41   Link #143
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Yeah, the main reason I wasn't considering that Primula figure. The panty shot is too, eh... well.. intrusive Other than that, I think quality is good Maybe they'll make another one? .... Nah... no way... Oh well...
npal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-01, 13:28   Link #144
Rin-Sama
Banned

come on were all loli here. there's nothing to be ashamed of. So what if that Figureing shows Primula's panties. 8 out of 10 figures do that!
Rin-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-01, 13:59   Link #145
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

speak for yourself
Though I have to clarify that I consider "loli" a style more than an age group and in that case ... I mean, cripes, my wife (japanese-american) is in her 40s and when she dresses loligoth or puts on overalls, a baseball cap, and pigtails she gets carded at bars and people think I'm with jailbait.

.... most figures require one to flip the figure upside down to explicitly reveal one's odd fixation. I don't particularly like figures that are explicit, suggested or implied scores more for me. I've really never seen the attraction to "pantsu" --- to me they're just wrapping paper for the real present -ahem-

That said, Primula and the others will be available to interested parties for a short time before I head for ebay (I'll photo them out of and in their boxes and post ... in the morning - just got my night mapped out for me in other directions).

Last edited by Vexx; 2006-06-01 at 20:42.
Old 2006-06-01, 14:04   Link #146
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

^ second the flip. Most figures HAVE panties drawn but you have to go out of your way to see them (pervert ).
Old 2006-06-01, 20:21   Link #147
Rin-Sama
Banned

Well sometimes they're hard to miss.
Rin-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-01, 20:47   Link #148
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin-Sama
come on were all loli here.
We're not lil' kids - you mean Lolicon.

Primula should turn up soon enough for me - though i'm still waiting for the Primula wearing Rin's t-shirt to come out. ^__________^
Old 2006-06-01, 20:56   Link #149
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
I've really never seen the attraction to "pantsu" --- to me they're just wrapping paper for the real present -ahem-
THANK YOU. You have no idea how long I've wanted to see someone on an anime forum say that. Here, have a cookie.

I'd rather not have a faceful of blatant figurine pantsu every time I walked into my room, but hey, to each their own.

Rin-sama, speak for yourself... we're not all loli(cons) just because you happen to be

Last edited by Varion; 2006-06-02 at 09:04. Reason: Reordering for picky people.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-02, 08:48   Link #150
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra
I'd rather not have a faceful of blatant figurine pantsu every time I walked into my room, but hey, to each their own.
Being a lolicon, and wanting panties showing in your room's two different things all together.
Old 2006-06-02, 08:51   Link #151
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

^ What he said.
Old 2006-06-02, 09:05   Link #152
Varion
殲滅天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra
THANK YOU. You have no idea how long I've wanted to see someone on an anime forum say that. Here, have a cookie.

Rin-sama, speak for yourself... we're not all loli(cons) just because you happen to be
Happy now?
Old 2006-06-02, 09:13   Link #153
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

You're quoting yourself?
Old 2006-06-02, 09:34   Link #154
Varion
殲滅天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
You're quoting yourself?
No, I'm quoting to show I've changed the order now so the loli comment and the panstu ones are unrelated!

*gives up*
Old 2006-06-02, 09:39   Link #155
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Aaah... well, you should that you corrected your quote. How am I supposed to remember that it was different?
Old 2006-06-02, 18:33   Link #156
Zelos_Zalis
Only 70% Neutral

couldn't think of a better thread for this, is the 8th shuffle disc containing the the 8th shuffle house add-on availible for purchase yet?
Old 2006-06-02, 19:16   Link #157
Varion
殲滅天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelos_Zalis
couldn't think of a better thread for this, is the 8th shuffle disc containing the the 8th shuffle house add-on availible for purchase yet?
Yup, came out on the 26th of May
Old 2006-06-06, 14:12   Link #158
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Okay... here's the pics of all my Atelier-Sai Shuffle! girls to date. They all have their original boxes and packaging, no damage, etc. I have *two* Kaede models (an ordering burp on my part). If anyone here I recognize as a regular poster wants them, send me a PM before the end of June 2006. My original cost plus shipping until then. After that, we'll just store them until the vendors are out of stock and then ebay them.

Kaede:

Sia:

Nerine:

Primula:

No sign of any other models forthcoming and its been longer and longer between releases (Sia - December, Kaede - January, Nerine - March, Primula - May). Usually the next pre-order would have been up a month ago...

edit: just to be forthright - HLJ.com has all these items but Nerine in stock. The main thing you'd be saving from me is that I'm eating my cost to import/ship. Each model was purchased for 4500 yen ($40 USD), so it would only cost you that plus whatever it costs to get it to you. Consider it a discount for dedicated Shuffle fans for a limited time

Last edited by Vexx; 2006-06-07 at 13:16.
Old 2006-06-06, 17:38   Link #159
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Well we've got the figures coming that i posted before - so hopefully they won't take that long for a release date to pop up~
Old 2006-06-08, 00:05   Link #160
Chiisa
Love target... LOCK ON!

Unhappy

I don't think anyone has posted any cosplay costumes available
(Since I'm assuming that a lot of you are Guys)

My boyfriend bought this for me about two months ago.
I love custom made dresses <3

Spoiler: