AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2014-03-08, 09:29   Link #20641
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

delorean2200 8,4/10 the girls are too bright compared to the dark background

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 20:31   Link #20642
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
...Been awhile since I was here. None the less, as usual, calm my nerves, and let's get started...

Ahem:

Dist 8/10 - I really like the coloring and the character design. Has that peaceful but fiery sunset theme which I like.
CMHerrera 8/10 - Pretty bishounen-ish... but looks really neat and cool.
ganbaru 9/10 - It's been awhile since I've rated a signature of yours, ganbaru. Nothing cryptic and creepy this time again...weird. But for some reason I feel some sort of sadness and pain coming from this signature of yours. I really like it, nicely done.
Akito Kinomoto 9.5/10 - Since I've been playing Phoenix Wright and Dangan Ronpa a lot recently, this was a nice treat to see. Great choice, I applaud you "applause".
Tornado The Dragon 7.5/10 - Little plain but simplicity can also be a good thing. Is it something out of FF13 by any chance? Just asking...just in case.
delorean2200 8.2/10 - Not a big fan of Muv Luv. but I like the characters in the signature that are present. Need to start investing in the series more, but the question is: where do I start?
blakstealth 7.8/10 - The coloring and background looks neat, but a little simplistic. Nothing wrong with it, really.
Libros 8.5/10 - The coloring and the background are really well done, and the heroine in the signature looks really neat and tragic...that's what I'm getting. I really like it, nice!
Konakaga 9.7/10 - As a yuri fan I give this an amazing score. Speaking of yuri I still need to finish Sakura Trick...after I fully prepare myself that is.
iSuckAtWriting 9.2/10 - The color and the background looks really serene and blissful, like I'm staring at a peaceful eternal sky. I feel like I've seen that heroine before though...can't remember where. I really like it. Really neat and pretty to look at, bravo to you on that.

Last edited by Kirito; 2014-04-07 at 20:45.
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 22:28   Link #20643
iSuckAtWriting
>:I

Send a message via AIM to iSuckAtWriting
Clarami 8,3/10 Slightly unbalanced on the left, no objections otherwise. This heroine, btw, is Miu Asakura from Bungaku Shoujo~
ganbaru Text triangulation, outer fog and background are thick where it needs to be. 8,6/10
iSuckAtWriting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 22:45   Link #20644
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die

ganbaru: some pretty deep shiet as usual. Text is kinda hard to read without focusing, though. The girl is kinda cute, too/10

iSuckAtWriting: Pretty simple sig going on here. The blue border works/10

Clarami: Claris is pretty cool, so the sig is cool. The colors are appealing, as well. I dunno if I like those flowers, though/10.
Old 2014-04-08, 05:19   Link #20645
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Clarami, 8,5/10 Did I rated this one before ?
iSuckAtWriting 8,4/10 I would had show a little more on the left, to rebalance the signature.
Blackstealth 8,4/10 Not too sure about the text and the two light flares.

Old 2014-05-01, 23:20   Link #20646
Triple_R
Center Attraction

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
ganbaru: I love the texture and coloration. Very distinct. 8.8/10
Kirito: Very cute sig. The blue/pink contrast well together. Lovely imagery. 8.8/10
iSuckAtWriting: I like all the embedded links. Pretty good picture. I agree with ganbaru's critique. 8.6/10
blackstealth: Love Live! rules of course, so awesome sig. Great work getting all nine members of Muse in! I agree with ganbaru on the text choice though. 8.9/10
Old 2014-05-02, 06:34   Link #20647
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Triple R 8,4/10 nice one, even if I am not a fan of the white added to the texts.

Old 2014-05-06, 04:34   Link #20648
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Kirito: 8.9/10 nicely done sig.
Ganbaru: 8.8/10 love the colors and how they blend.
Triple_R: 8.8/10 love the sig though i have to agree with ganbaru the white added to the text or the text itself doesn't quite fit.
balckstealth: 8.7/10 nice sig though agreeing with ganbaru regarding the text though the two light flares seem fine imho.
Old 2014-05-06, 14:46   Link #20649
Hazou
Immortal Flames

@Ganbaru: 8/10 the colors compliment each other very well. I like how you seemed to have taken a still and able to add movement to it. I do think I agree with everyone else, the text is pretty hard to read and I think at least this is more of a personal taste. I think it detracts from what you do have going on.

@Kirito: 9/10 Very well balanced, its always hard to do signatures with multiple figures, but you have managed to balance them out very well.

@Isuckatwriting: 7/10 it's very simple. Not that it is bad, I think you have a nice border. But there really isn't much going on the signature.

@blacksheath: 7/10 J.J. Abrams got into your photoshop while you were away. I also think the font is to hard to read and there needs to be overall smoothness.

@Triple R: 8/10 very good composition. Once again lovely balance of the use of two characters. All though I agree the font is a little distracting with the white and ends up being the main focus of the signature.

@delorean220: 10/10 Hahahahahah! I remember that part of the comic and anime.

Burn strongly and freely, my immortal flames.
Hazou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 06:39   Link #20650
BotchkosVertigo
Wilting Member

6/10
To me the colors in the background do not match the man, however they do look fine with each other. The right side is also plain and not shaded, which makes it seem unbalanced.
Old 2014-05-08, 07:30   Link #20651
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

delorean2200 8,3/10 not bad
Hazou 8,4/10 good focus
BotchkosVertigo 7,9/10 the render and the background don't work well together.

Old 2014-05-08, 08:00   Link #20652
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

@Triple_R 9.1/10 2 hot girls in the same sig always scores high with me lol
@ganbaru 5/10 used way too much grainy effects, cant read the text
@BotchkosVertigo 6/10 gotta agree with ganbaru
@blakstealth 3/10 the lens flare and text makes the sig look really bad, maybe just have the picture by itself
@iSuckAtWriting 8.9/10 sometimes nice and simple just works! nice job. how do you get the text to show there?
Old 2014-05-11, 05:19   Link #20653
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer

It's been ages since I've been here..

ganbaru: 8.5/10 Good blending as always
Om Nerabdator: 9/10 Great quality
Hazou: 8/10 the quality seems slightly off and perhaps a border?
delorean2200: 8.6/10 ahh the classic takes me back
Triple_R: 8.8/10 good lighting

Please rate what you guys think of this!

Before you say anything, yes I've been trying to follow the footsteps of Patchy-sama, and I know some of you will see it as a bad way. I've been practising different techniques and tried using different ideas for the past couple weeks.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-05-11, 06:00   Link #20654
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krytonis View Post

Please rate what you guys think of this!

Before you say anything, yes I've been trying to follow the footsteps of Patchy-sama, and I know some of you will see it as a bad way. I've been practising different techniques and tried using different ideas for the past couple weeks.

Images
The one thing i didnt like about patchys last group of sigs is that they were unusable on this forum.
But the quality of your sigs i guess is about 80% of patchys quality which is saying alot about how good they are ^^
Old 2014-05-11, 09:03   Link #20655
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer

blakstealth: 6/10 It's a shame I can't really see the image due to the light flares, the text needs a bit of work too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
The one thing i didnt like about patchys last group of sigs is that they were unusable on this forum.
But the quality of your sigs i guess is about 80% of patchys quality which is saying alot about how good they are ^^
Thanks man, it means alot to me
Old 2014-05-11, 09:30   Link #20656
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krytonis View Post

Images
They are pretty good, but it still needs work IMO. I'd rate all of them a 7/10

For starters, the cons. First, it lacks depth. Secondly, the background. IMO, the flow lacked. To be exact, The render doesn't transition well with the background. It feels like you just pasted them together and then added in effects. Lastly, the light effects. If you looked at it properly, you can see where the effects get cut off. I think you just didn't notice when you rotated it. Play with the eraser tool more.

On the plus side, the text is great. The font, color and its placing. Same goes with the render, Good placing!

I hope you don't take my criticism too much. We all have flaws. Let's work hard to lessen them
btw, There's nothing wrong with having an inspiration or a basis for your works. As long as you yourself made it, there's nothing to worry about.

EDIT:
I haven't done something in a long time. This makes me jealous a bit

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-11, 11:26   Link #20657
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Om Nerabdator 8,5/10 eye catching, especially because of the colors
Krytonis 8,7/10 there's not much more to say after Frailty's and Om Nerabdator's rating. As signatures, I think than they are too high, not because of the forum's rules but because the focus end up being too dispersed.

Old 2014-05-11, 12:15   Link #20658
Tasuke Shichiri
♥Mikuru Asahina♥

ganbaru 10/10 ♥so sweet♥
Old 2014-05-11, 19:51   Link #20659
Triple_R
Center Attraction

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
delorean2200: 9/10 Hilarious sig. Nice classic anime reference. Well done!
Hazou: 8.6/10 The face is fine and well-positioned, but I agree with BotchkosVertigo about the background shading.
BotchkosVertigo 8.7/10 Charming dog/fox. Solid background
Om Nerabdator 8.8/10 Excellent color palette. Good checkerboard background. Good job matching it with your avatar.
Krytonis: 8.8/10 Good lighting to you too.
Frailty: 8.9/10 She looks awesomely imposing. Good dramatic sig.
Tasuke Shichiri: 8.8/10 Very pretty. I like the sky blue text.

Edit: Krytonis, your three BRS images look great to me, but judging by other comments on them, maybe I'm not the best person to judge this (of the criticisms other members made, the only one I'm really seeing myself is the lack of depth). Personally, I think either one would make an excellent desktop background if enlarged.

Thanks to everyone who gave feedback on my sig before. Especially to Om Nerabdator for appreciating it for the same reason I do.
Old 2014-05-12, 00:52   Link #20660
Akito Kinomoto
木之本 慊人

Triple_R Their body language shows intertwined fingers. I would have moved one of the text lines to another corner though. 8.1/10
Tasuke Shichiri Slight quality issue, it could use a border. 7.8/10
ganbaru Painting, water color, delicious. 8.4/10
Frailty Widescreen effect, maybe the text could use its own border? 8.2/10
Krytonis Has just enough balance with the text placement. 8.3/10
Om Nerabdator A picture that busy should be nothing but a clusterfuck, but it works. 8.3/10
BotchkosVertigo Borderless look working. 8.25/10
Hazou Bring up the focus if you can, and a widescreen effect might accentuate his look more. 8/10
delorean2200 I just thought of Ore no Inuyasha. Damn it. 8.4/10
My MALLet's do a head count here. We've got a ruthless spearman, a girl with a thousand muskets, a near-psycho fighting for love, and a deity who lives up to her status. You've managed to piss them all off. When they come, and they will, they're coming for you

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ I have an army

We have a Goddess
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rate, signature