AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-03-14, 08:29   Link #461
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Cloudkiller1: not bad, but really a tad too big. The close up is too close in this way. 7/10

Cyz: near the excellence, superb work although I prefere another kind of Shana ^^ 9/10

Mr.Hawq: you've cleaned it, and now that blurry effect is gone Hence I have to increase my rate. 8,5/10

Riker: hmm.. imho the flaw is in that character you placed on the middle, she's too little, and while she should be the key for the sig (I suppose), as result she's almost irrelevant. I'd suggest another solution for her, like I think it has already been suggested to you. Nice work on the animation and on all the rest, btw ! ^^ 8,5/10
Old 2006-03-14, 08:50   Link #462
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie Send a message via Skype™ to Wavie
what can i say... its been a while since i posted and i unfortunetly aint had time to make new sigs due to how busy i been at university... i have lot of techniques im looking forward to putting to use on me sigs when i get time tho

anyway time to rate :P got uni to go to in 5 mins so only one rating...

Pellissier - i actually really like your avatar... looks cool for some reason - what anime is that from?

Heh your sig eh... god looks like you put some effort into it. U gotta tell me the anime its from

Anyway nice rain drop and glow... not sure if you did them but either way you did have to capture each frame so good job... 8/10 - text below it carries nice meaning too.
My Anime List
Wavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 19:35   Link #463
evil-samurai

lavielove : oh! its him...... O.o The anime isn't to far away now.. I like your Sig alot! nothing much is happening in the background, but that just makes for better focus on that guy, and I like the font too

KiNa: Nice!! sig but.. i've never liked brown for a bacground before, but other then that i love it!, though I'm not into Yuri so I dont love it this way-> way more like this -> though I thought you would of had a Rider sig with the text below it ^^ oh! about my sig. KiNa. I just couldn't change it anymore.. ^^ just like it as it is.

Cyz : The overall red colour, in the Sig is done well, and not over the top, the text blends in really well into the sig, and the girl lovely to look at, but that doesn't look lke Shana...is it meant to be her?

->I'll keep my current sig, since it keeps on making people think what going on? But I felt like making a sig primula one for the fun of it.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 20:28   Link #464
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai
Cyz : The overall red colour, in the Sig is done well, and not over the top, the text blends in really well into the sig, and the girl lovely to look at, but that doesn't look lke Shana...is it meant to be her?
well, it was in the shakugan no shana category on the minitokyo site. and she's the only one who have a look like that

wavie: nice image although it looks strange since it's sideways. anyway, it's good all in all. 8/10

evil-samurai: cool primula pic. but i think you can come up a better image than that ne? still, it looks good. 8/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 22:51   Link #465
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Wavie- nice sig, I like how it is filtered up, and the backround looks pretty nice. 8.5/10

Evil samurai- i would like the sig more with out the bikini picture, in the backround, because the backround itself is very nice. you could probable change the colour of your text to white. Anyways 8/10
Old 2006-03-16, 12:04   Link #466
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

Mr. Hawq: 7/10 I think the quality of the pic could be better. Good sig nontheless.
Old 2006-03-16, 17:56   Link #467
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Fufufu, a rare appearence from the chibster.

Aoie_Emesai: Egads, what is happening here? No border, confusing effect, hoe~no! Though it did give me an interesting concept for a signature using reflections in shards of glass, so... 4.5/10.

Pellissier: I like this for the unintentional effect. The background looks like worn out film because of the rain and general loss of GIF compression. The color is nicely contrasted by the white figure, though the border distracts from that greatly. 6.5/10

Syzygy: Simple, small, and pretty with the hint of your name in it, even. 8/10

Kira_Naruto: Hm, the styles clash a bit, painting-esque and CG-esque. I like the KiNA in the corner, like a little logo of sorts. You might think of trying a color blend for "forbidden love" rather then a border, or increase the size to remove the jagged-line result. 7.5/10

PS: Signature = involved work. ^^" Low quality, why you ask? I wanted to not use fake transparency this time. That, combined with high color combinations = huge filesize PNG. So I settle with the white-that-doesn't-look-white GIF.

Last edited by ChibiDusk; 2006-03-16 at 18:20.
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 20:46   Link #468
Cyz
"Show it to me"

thyrz: colors are a little sharp. and it looks a little confusing at first glance 7/10

chibidusk: that silhouette figure looks cool. and it blends well to the BG 9/10
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-03-16, 21:58   Link #469
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
Fufufu, a rare appearence from the chibster.

Aoie_Emesai: Egads, what is happening here? No border, confusing effect, hoe~no! Though it did give me an interesting concept for a signature using reflections in shards of glass, so... 4.5/10.

Pellissier: I like this for the unintentional effect. The background looks like worn out film because of the rain and general loss of GIF compression. The color is nicely contrasted by the white figure, though the border distracts from that greatly. 6.5/10

Syzygy: Simple, small, and pretty with the hint of your name in it, even. 8/10

Kira_Naruto: Hm, the styles clash a bit, painting-esque and CG-esque. I like the KiNA in the corner, like a little logo of sorts. You might think of trying a color blend for "forbidden love" rather then a border, or increase the size to remove the jagged-line result. 7.5/10

PS: Signature = involved work. ^^" Low quality, why you ask? I wanted to not use fake transparency this time. That, combined with high color combinations = huge filesize PNG. So I settle with the white-that-doesn't-look-white GIF.

Lol, you gave your own work of art 8/10, that's pretty nice and honest.

Anyways I give you sig a 8.7/10, I like the backround, and the transparent text you have makes the effects look cool.

Thryze- Nice sig, the backround is kind of empty, but the filtering and colour look great. 8.2/10
Old 2006-03-17, 00:28   Link #470
Winter&Summer
Sugar has side effects

Send a message via MSN to Winter&Summer
ChibiDusk: Hmm very nice 9/10
Evil-samurai: Rimu-chan!! 10/10
Winter&Summer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 17:00   Link #471
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

"Lol, you gave your own work of art 8/10, that's pretty nice and honest."
Hm, I didn't make Syzygy's signature, did I? XD

Mr. Hawq - The character is cut a little bad, and is overall blurry. Your name on the signature is hard to read as well, but not so much so. I like the snowflakes, though.
Old 2006-03-17, 17:10   Link #472
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Quote:
"Lol, you gave your own work of art 8/10, that's pretty nice and honest."
Hm, I didn't make Syzygy's signature, did I? XD

Mr. Hawq - The character is cut a little bad, and is overall blurry. Your name on the signature is hard to read as well, but not so much so. I like the snowflakes, though.

It's not exactly my fault that is blurry, it's just that the image I got is blurry for it.

Damn, I got confused with cyz, and syzygy.

Wintersummer- I like the sig, maybe the image can be better quality, but the bacrkoud is quite nice. 7.7/10
Old 2006-03-17, 18:23   Link #473
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie Send a message via Skype™ to Wavie
Cyz all i can really say is wow - you should say how u did it more tho...

But from looks its maybe two diff layers - character front then background :P?

Anyway colors for foreground are nice with thelittle flame lights... text looks really cool and well placed.

lol at stupid saber char to right of it

Anyway one of your best m8 - 9/10

Now Mr.Hawq i like ur sig but the border at bottom and top does not suit the rest of it in my opinion. That being said i like the name borders within the picture and the background... altho img inside it looks a little compressed. But i donno more i look at sig more it grows on me ya know ... I do like the colors... you should experiment changing em tho - see if you can get better ones... put a fully colored layer over top of it and just constantly change colors see what it looks like - however again (as i said above)... there is only one part i dont like to much which is the top and bottom border =)

So 8/10

Background represents a scottish flag since im scottish =)
My Anime List
Wavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 20:22   Link #474
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Wavie, I did Cyz's signature.

Winter&Summer -> Done in paint? If so, eh, it's alright. bad cutting job, and the text is jagged (thats why I'm assuming paint). Fix the text and the cutting and slap on a border and things should be good.
Old 2006-03-17, 22:49   Link #475
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ evil .. So its the first one eh? . A bit messy to my eyes for the BG... and blurry .. Rim-chan still a cutie tho so 80%
@ Thyrz .. hmm cool effect.. 88%
@ Chibi .. Stylish.. Still in awe due to the BG o_o ... 98%
@ KiNA .. Dizzy again .. too bad cant use the full pic because (1) it would be too small; (2) Ojisan gonna kill me .. Bored with studying, so did this in 5 minutes (I need a new sig anyway).. probably get low scores from most of you here Back to my study >.>
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 22:56   Link #476
Winter&Summer
Sugar has side effects

Send a message via MSN to Winter&Summer
Quote:
Wavie, I did Cyz's signature.

Winter&Summer -> Done in paint? If so, eh, it's alright. bad cutting job, and the text is jagged (thats why I'm assuming paint). Fix the text and the cutting and slap on a border and things should be good.
no it wasn't i used different fonts and put a border on it but neve mind

Kina: Looks ecchi 9/10
Winter&Summer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 23:02   Link #477
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I didnt look ecchi... it is ecchi.. I just cut out the ecchi part ...]

@ Winter-san A bit too dark. Kinda like the BG squggly things tho .. urm.. where's your name? 80%

EDIT : LOL winter.. you've changed your sig @_@
Not much to comment, Its hard to do animated sig for use here .. 90%
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Last edited by KiNA; 2006-03-17 at 23:31.
KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 04:19   Link #478
lavielove

Evil Samurai . (/*o*)/ loli loli I'm in a Ichibana's(Yume Tsukai) mode after looking @ yr signature. 9/10

Thyrz, eye catching 8/10

ChibiDusk, a creative idea 8/10.lasso work on the hair looks amazing

KN =D I will pass this one coz quite scary (^_^||)

Winter and Summber, keep tuning, keep tuning 9/10.

Last edited by lavielove; 2006-03-18 at 10:53.
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 11:27   Link #479
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavie
Pellissier - i actually really like your avatar... looks cool for some reason - what anime is that from?

Heh your sig eh... god looks like you put some effort into it. U gotta tell me the anime its from

Anyway nice rain drop and glow... not sure if you did them but either way you did have to capture each frame so good job... 8/10 - text below it carries nice meaning too.
Both avatar, sign and quote below do come from the anime "Shinigami no Ballad"

Quote:
You're completely right, the border kinda sucks ^^ ... it was to drop the image filesize, but coming to think of it, a 2 or 3 px black would have suited better (reducing more the height instead)

To the ratings

Wavie: interesting, although the main image doesn't look like high quality. 7,25/10

evil-samurai: the image in the background doesn't fit, as it has already been pointed out. Primula is sweet though 7,5/10

ChibiDusk: the background is just awesome, as well as the choice of colours and how they're blended together. A little minus for those two clearly visible vertical lines on the left and middle/left 8/10

Thyrz: A little too big, both the sign both Harima. Doing so, the close up is too close. Not bad as for realization. 7/10

KiNa: very clean and with nice background. Choice of pictures is always.. particular ^^ At first glance the "I" of "Kina" is a pain for the eyes to be seen. The border is off tune though. In an overall light image a thick black border quite distracts, as it shouldn't be. 7,75/10

Last edited by Pellissier; 2006-03-18 at 11:47.
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 21:15   Link #480
Cyz
"Show it to me"

lavielove: i like your new sig. it has a nice bg too and colors are good. nice image btw 9/10

kira naruto: a dizzy sig, very nice. i like the bg as well. and dizzy looks cute on that pic too. 9/10
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~

Tags
rate, signature