AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-04-23, 04:58   Link #641
RedFrame
A talking white tiger :O
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to RedFrame
@Kina=Lol kina... OMG WTH%^@^^#&*^& !!haruhi B$%PS give 10/10 @pellisier= Nice idea Tsk ,Tsk Tsk ...pellisier you're good 10/10
@Ki La =What can i say Pel sig ... 9/10 ...dizzy ..

RedFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 05:12   Link #642
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ SweetHoney.. She look zombified to me BG could be improved on 70%

urm yeah ... bumping my sig since it got nominated to be the last post in previous page >.>

@ Red .. you can blamed Riker for the source >.>
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 05:13   Link #643
celcius
Aspiring but lazy

@Cyz
Coming from a Caster fan, I _LOVE_ your sig <3. Love the pic and colors <3 10/10

@Tabris
Cute, and amusing. 9/10

@Kina
O.O Is that Haruhi?? It's nice, but I'm just not comfortable with ecchi Haruhi, so yeah... Edges seem abit rough 8/10

@Redframe
What's the red thingy at the left side? I dunno, but I think you could add more objects, or perhaps change the BG (if possible at all ^^ 8/10

Nihaha~
celcius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 06:33   Link #644
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

RedFrame: Thank you! ^^ Your sign, animated gets instant bias rating , it's also a good animation. Even though I'm not sure I'm understanding what that piece in the left means. 9/10

KiNa: Yeah, now bring ecchiness to Haruhi too. Is that some form of illness? (like JOJOS' syndrome?) A good work all in all, I'm not completely fond of the main picture, I recognize Haruhi just from the ribbon. Nice font for your name. And looks like something is missing. But don't ask me what 8.75/10

Now since I've read that KiLa's sign motion is too fast I guess I'll reply since I'm the maker ^^
1)KiLa pointed me to an avatar telling me to reproduce it as a sign. So I kept the timing as it was.
2)As the makers should know, an animated sign doesn't allow more than 5-6 frames (unless it's as small as a stamp). Six in this case; so enhancing the times may easily bring to choppiness. Also because it's a complex animation. Anyway, KiLa said it's fine so I let it alone ^^
Old 2006-04-23, 07:30   Link #645
Akarix
::Untouched Feelings::

@Pellisier: I seldom get to see animated sigs.. yea.. since the girl looks very cheecky.. it reminds me of one of my friends.. tsktsk.. really ouh yea.. i would rate it 8/10 kinda cute u know...

::To be what you were truly meant to be::
Akarix's creation : 2

Last edited by Akarix; 2006-04-24 at 04:01.
Akarix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 10:50   Link #646
RedFrame
A talking white tiger :O
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to RedFrame
@Celcius=Another haruhi-ism here ..well what can i say il like the way you put the text on the right and the style plus the fading text at back (---for KH player= it give like an effect of KH secret video ---) 9/10
@Akarix=Cute white hair girl ...err... loli (?!) anyway Very nice mixture
edit: i look again and its cool 8/10---->9/10

ps=since pellisier and celcius asked... so the red thing left side of my kamo-kun(that is an ermine !!) is something like a side bar.The original colour is actually orange but after optimzed it become red

ps=akarix-- and you'll be seeing more here, on AnSu.... with every one of it only under 50 Kb

Last edited by RedFrame; 2006-04-23 at 22:38.
RedFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 14:49   Link #647
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira Naruto
@ Cyz .. hmmm... angels are sleeping and at your service ... its a bit contrasting isnt it ... anyway biased on 2 thing (1)Caster (2) animated sig ... 90%
oh you mean that sprite? i just put in there because it's a little empty. oh well, guess i have to remove it since it does contrast the image

KiNa: another haruhi sig? this one seems a little bright. but then again, i like the image, i like the color (icy color ), i like the shape too. 9/10

celcius: another haruhi sig (you know for some reason, haruhi is taking over the forum ) it's pretty and nicely made. 8/10

akarix: cool image (she's like a cyber angel or something). the color matches too. 10/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 17:29   Link #648
celcius
Aspiring but lazy

Pellissier: Brilliant~ Really fits Haruhi and I feel sorry to whoever she spotted. 9/10

Akarix: Blue and white-silver and black, great combination of colors, and a great image as well. 10/10

I seem to get stuck staring at the monitor everytime my screen flashes any of Cyz's posts, Caster.....

Nihaha~
celcius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 18:24   Link #649
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

celcius: err, it's missing.

Cyz: although b000 to shuffle, that cut is done quite well (I'm a total newb at making sigs don't even know how you did it) so.. 7/10
Old 2006-04-23, 19:23   Link #650
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyrz
celcius: err, it's missing.

Cyz: although b000 to shuffle, that cut is done quite well (I'm a total newb at making sigs don't even know how you did it) so.. 7/10
correction! that girl is not nerine from shuffle (although they do look somewhat a like....well not really ), that's caster from fate/stay night. and i didn't make that one, it was made by kira_lacusxx

thyrz: color is too sharp. the image seems a little dark because of the sharpened colors. the bg doesn't suit well too 6/10
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-04-23, 22:19   Link #651
Tabris

Thyrz - I agree with what Cyz said.

celcius - Like kira_lacusXX and Pelisser's sigs, I like the girl, therefore I like yours.

RedFrame - Pure awesome.

Akarix - I like it
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 23:38   Link #652
Ness
Music Whore

Send a message via MSN to Ness
Tabris: Hogawd. That is. So. Awesome. 20/10!

Cyz: Awe, cute. I love the border. 8/10

Thyrz: The colours are too bright/neon for me. But I do like the cropping. The red border was unnecessry. 6.5/10

celcius: Woo, I like it. Really do! 8.5/10
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-24, 03:57   Link #653
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Akarix: looking nice, not outstanding but still pleasurable. 7,5/10

Cyz: wonderful. KiLa really knows how to work. 9,25/10

Tabris: creative as usual, though, where are the lolis ? 8,5/10

celcius: not bad, even though I'm not fond of the amount of text which is totally unrecognizable because it's too small. The rest is fine 7/10
Old 2006-04-24, 03:59   Link #654
Akarix
::Untouched Feelings::

@ Tabris: It is really cuuuuuute i can't stop looking at it!! 10/10

@ Ness: The colour is pale you really need to render the scan. Also it has to much contrast though it is quite hard to see.. try lowering it. The words looks chopped off. There isn't any border it is like.. nearly lots of siggy's have borders... try making one ^^. Though the background is quite simple.. the scan would actually look best in simple but techy kind of look.. ^^ 6.5/10 Nice effort ^^

::To be what you were truly meant to be::
Akarix's creation : 2
Akarix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-24, 15:32   Link #655
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
-- new sig: this is caster from fate/stay night and was made by kira_lacusxx special thanx to him --
ahhhhhh no no no "him" is not me, "him" is KiNa, im the "her"...

Tabris- fwaaaa~ zomg that is soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!! 10/10

Akarix- image is pretty, back ground is awesome, font matches, colours are wonderful...im going to give you a 0/10!!!!!!!!!

j/k add a one in front of the 0. 10/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
Now since I've read that KiLa's sign motion is too fast I guess I'll reply since I'm the maker ^^
1)KiLa pointed me to an avatar telling me to reproduce it as a sign. So I kept the timing as it was.
2)As the makers should know, an animated sign doesn't allow more than 5-6 frames (unless it's as small as a stamp). Six in this case; so enhancing the times may easily bring to choppiness. Also because it's a complex animation. Anyway, KiLa said it's fine so I let it alone ^^
^^yepp yepp i like it like it is right now, i dont mind it being fast, i already asked Pelli to change some things already, dont want to bother him too much

k guys rate this sig instead of the one i have right now
Spoiler:
Old 2006-04-24, 16:10   Link #656
Xinil
Blargh

Send a message via ICQ to Xinil Send a message via AIM to Xinil
Kira: Haruhi is awesome. Automatic 8. Because it's good quality AND animated. You get a 10. However, because you didn't make it yourself, -2, so you're at a 8/10 Good job.

Akarix: Very pretty sig. 7 for the image. +1 for the black border. +1 for the text that blends well. 9/10. Very nice.

Pellissier: Automatic 8 for Haruhi. +1 for animation. +1 for image quality. I don't really dig the yellow border though, so -1 on that. 9/10 total. Awesome.

Ness: Scan looks a little choppy (though that's probably just the original image). Really could use a border too. Not sure I dig the "Thesword" being cut off either. 7/10.
Old 2006-04-24, 16:52   Link #657
Haseo
The Terror Of Death

Location: Hell, North Carolina, United States of the Shitty America
Send a message via AIM to Haseo Send a message via MSN to Haseo
@Xinil: Neh neh, Mmm, nice cooler. Look nice. 7/10
Haseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-24, 17:33   Link #658
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

wow lots of new sigs!

Kira naruto- very nice shape, backround, and font. the quality seems a little eeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh..... 8.7/10

Haseo- I like it, purple looks great. 8.8/10

kira x lacus- looks extremely repetetive, empty backround, otherwise pretty good 8.1/10

Pellesier- very nice animation 8.9/10

Celsius- I like it, the backround loosk great, although really does not go with the feel of the girl, but still looks slick 8.7/10

Akarix- nice job, the image looks great, and backround does also. Holy mutha F! you are 12 years old, and I am hoping that you did that, extra credits 9.1/10

xinil- a gain nice brushing, with backround, and the colour balance looks great. 8.8/10

Tabris- simple, and funny 8.5/10

Cyz- I like the shape....uhhhhh again the backround and brushing very good, and blends well with the image. 8.6/10

tatananaaaaaaaa Wow! really great to see new people with new sigs. All looks great.
Old 2006-04-24, 20:14   Link #659
Cyz
"Show it to me"

kira_lacusXX: okay, the way it was made, kinda reminds me of a dear diary movie-like anyway, i like the picture of kira and lacus. the color is kinda a little "dead". if it was about their relationship, i suggest using something like red. anyway, shape is good 9/10

Xinil: I knew I recognize her somewhere. It's Cz and she's smiling. Nice bg color. nice img. i like it, after all, that's where my name came from. -- cyz : cz see? 8/10
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-04-24, 23:12   Link #660
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ celcius .. Haruhi -.- . Left side look so stuff.. mini text done nicely, with the Transparent text there, middle looks kinda bit empty o_o 87%

@ Akarix .. beautiful sig .. tho the text fides looks like it came out from nowhere ... minus point from there .. 94%

@ KiLa.. minus point for the jagged edge on top right.. minus point for the jagged edge on your name.. Minus point for Kira & Lacus text -- Lacus got separated a bit far there .. Minus point for forever love not streamlined with the Kira & Lacus text .. Minus point for empty top right.. minus point for unfinished product sent for rating =x . Biased double point for using Lacus
*KiNa got slaughtered by KiLa in sleep*

No rating as of now >.<

@ Xinil.. Minus point for the unreadable text under your name, dunno who that babe, so C2 probably her hname? Really came out from nowhere there... Nice BG, overall 88%

@ Haseo..
Quote:
Originally Posted by forum rules
3.1 Size Limits

In order to keep The Forum fast for those who wish to see signatures we feel it is necessary to impose limits. Various combinations of images and text are permitted in signatures; these are summarized below:
Text Only
Text only signatures may have a maximum of six (6) lines of text (including blank lines), assuming the default font size or smaller. Larger font sizes means that fewer lines are allowed.
Images Only
50,000 bytes or less: Maximum of 500 pixels wide x 160 pixels tall
Image and Text
Signatures with both text and images may have a maximum of two (2) lines of text, assuming the default font size or smaller. Larger font sizes are not permitted.
50,000 bytes or less: Maximum of 500 pixels wide x 120 pixels tall

If multiple images are used, then the limits apply to all images combined.
So >.> Feels kinda bit empty.. the dot dot dot lines on Haseo is very nice touch.85%

EDIT : Yay for Ray
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Last edited by KiNA; 2006-04-25 at 03:27.
KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rate, signature