AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-04-12, 19:57   Link #261
Nyo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I wanna request 3 please?

Anime: Sister Princess
Episode: 1
Time Frame: (theme song)Until the logo appears
Description: Karen and the light

Anime: Misaki Chronicles
Episode: All (in the theme song)
Time Frame: When Kiri is walking forwards (right before the end of the opening)
Description: Kiri walking forward

Anime: Nurse Witch Komugi
Episode: 3
Time Frame: Theme when Asuka is on it
Description: Asuka with microphone(I think)

Last edited by Nyo; 2006-04-12 at 20:13.
Nyo is offline  
Old 2006-04-13, 13:15   Link #262
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenboi911
avatar request plz
anime: Amaenaideyo Katsu
fansub:mendoi fansub
time frame: 15:48 - 15:50
description: when haruka has her boobs covering ikkou's face
dimension: 125 x 125
thx
We don't do gifs larger than 100x100 in this thread. Post your request here instead.
And besides, the aforementioned timeframe doesn't match with the aforementioned scene description. Please check them, eventually ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
Can I request for 2?

Anime: Maburaho
episode: 20
time frame: 14: 39-14:40

episode: 21
time frame: 8:25-8:26
I'm not sure if I got the two requested scenes right, but anyway:



Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgoat08
I need a avatar of Samurai Champloo. I don't know the exact episode, but it is the one where Jin finds counterfit money in the river while fishing. I would like to have it where they say Bonzai! and wave their hands if that is possible!
You should be more specific if you'd like to have any chance to see your request fulfilled. Now, if you (watcher of the series) can't recall when the scene you'd like occurs, how could I (not watcher of the series) know it instead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyo
I wanna request 3 please?

Anime: Sister Princess
Episode: 1
Time Frame: (theme song)Until the logo appears
Description: Karen and the light
I quote just one, but it counts also for the other requests of your. By "timeframe" you should point out an exact (or at least, approximative) minutage of the scene you'd like. I.E. : 1:12-1:14, or 16:59-17:03 and so on.
With just the description, even if you tell that it's in the theme song, I can't really help. I mean, in example, I have not seen the series, thus, who's Karen?

---

As last step, I'd like to refresh the memory by copypasting the rules of this thread, since I'm seeing them a bit neglected lately ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
Please adhere to the rules.
  1. Only ask for GIFs abiding by AnimeSuki Rules
    Please be aware of the size limitations as outlined in the forum rules. Avatars need to be 100 x 100 and under 50kb, Signatures need to be under 500 x 160 pixels and 50,000 bytes.
  2. Be Patient
    Don't be impatient so don't keep asking for your avatar or signature, you will get them when you get them. If you want it sooner then go make them yourself. People are creating avatars & signatures on their on free time and as a favor to everyone.
  3. Please specify episode and timeframe of the GIF
    We're not mind readers. We do not know what you want, so give us something specific to work with. Be detailed about the description and make sure you keep the timeframe something like 2-3 seconds long.

    Example:
    I want a GIF from Episode 2112 of Mai-Otome where Nina makes out with her father. Timeframe of: 10:32-10:34.
  4. Don't ask what software was used to create these GIF's.
    This isn't the thread to discuss that. You'll find all the information you need to get your started making anime GIFS in this thread: How to make your own animated Gifs
  5. Have fun.
If you do not follow by these rules, you will be ignored or your request will be deleted. So don't bother asking again until you properly request something. And if you are just plain annoying, a Mod will come in and give you a time out.
Thanks to all
__________________
Pellissier is offline  
Old 2006-04-13, 14:07   Link #263
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
ah yeah, you got it wrong. i think i put the wrong time line. anyway. for the episode 20, it's that scene when hirosaki is sleeping under the tree (the falling leaves animation thingy). and for the ep. 21, it's the scene when yuna is blinking after kazuki was blown away by his classmates at the gym. make it a loop pls!
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline  
Old 2006-04-13, 15:24   Link #264
Nyo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
I quote just one, but it counts also for the other requests of your. By "timeframe" you should point out an exact (or at least, approximative) minutage of the scene you'd like. I.E. : 1:12-1:14, or 16:59-17:03 and so on.
With just the description, even if you tell that it's in the theme song, I can't really help. I mean, in example, I have not seen the series, thus, who's Karen?
I don't know the exact time frame. Karen is the girl that has long brown hair and she wears a black/yellowish outfit with a red ribbion
Nyo is offline  
Old 2006-04-13, 17:05   Link #265
drunkenboi911
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Send a message via MSN to drunkenboi911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
We don't do gifs larger than 100x100 in this thread. Post your request here instead.
And besides, the aforementioned timeframe doesn't match with the aforementioned scene description. Please check them, eventually ^^
for the time frame i meant to say 15:49-15:50, and i double checked the timeframe matches description. nd 100x100 frame is fine too
drunkenboi911 is offline  
Old 2006-04-13, 17:06   Link #266
Kouji
StrykerX
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Everett, WA
Age: 33
Naruto - 180

Timeframe

6:55-6:57
- When Sumaru utters the name, Hoshigaki-sama. And that he's breathing
__________________
Kouji is offline  
Old 2006-04-15, 03:58   Link #267
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
Is this ok?

can it get a slight speedup?
Sian is offline  
Old 2006-04-18, 05:35   Link #268
moon karin
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
hi ...

thanx about your help ...

but where can I found avatar for anime karin ?!!!
moon karin is offline  
Old 2006-04-18, 05:40   Link #269
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon karin
hi ...

thanx about your help ...

but where can I found avatar for anime karin ?!!!
Hi Hi Moon Karin you can other go to the Karin thread in Fansubs or have a quick look in My Creations thread which is the link under My Sig saying Have a Look any Time hope this was helpful for ya
__________________
SweetHoney is offline  
Old 2006-04-18, 05:49   Link #270
moon karin
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney
Hi Hi Moon Karin you can other go to the Karin thread in Fansubs or have a quick look in My Creations thread which is the link under My Sig saying Have a Look any Time hope this was helpful for ya
oh! thanx dear
moon karin is offline  
Old 2006-04-18, 16:20   Link #271
fukuko
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgoat08
I need a avatar of Samurai Champloo. I don't know the exact episode, but it is the one where Jin finds counterfit money in the river while fishing. I would like to have it where they say Bonzai! and wave their hands if that is possible!

Thanks,

Blackgoat
It's episode 15: Bogus Booty. time~ 6:16-6:20
fukuko is offline  
Old 2006-04-21, 12:18   Link #272
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
requesting....

anime: air gear
episode: 1
time frame: 6:15-6:18 (or something along those scenes)

--> it's when simca first shows up
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline  
Old 2006-04-21, 23:28   Link #273
Fox Fire
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I'm not sure if this has been requested and I dont have the time to look for it sooo
Eureka Seven, EP 2 part A, Renton riding his board at anytime is fine, I need it for a FC.
__________________


Now open for sig request(PM ME)
Fox Fire is offline  
Old 2006-04-22, 02:33   Link #274
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenboi911
for the time frame i meant to say 15:49-15:50, and i double checked the timeframe matches description. nd 100x100 frame is fine too
It's ok
You didn't specify it was episode 2 that you wanted and I took for granted it as episode 1. ^^ Here's your gif:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
Naruto - 180

Timeframe

6:55-6:57
- When Sumaru utters the name, Hoshigaki-sama. And that he's breathing
Different speeds:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilen
can it get a slight speedup?
I tried. Different speeds:




Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
requesting....

anime: air gear
episode: 1
time frame: 6:15-6:18 (or something along those scenes)

--> it's when simca first shows up
I was unsure on which sequence you wanted, I know that you usually like flowing hairs so I went with that.

__________________
Pellissier is offline  
Old 2006-04-22, 03:00   Link #275
Zeffy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Canada
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Zeffy Send a message via MSN to Zeffy
I have a request. ^^;;

Anime: Ouran High School Host Club
Episode: 3
Timeframe: 6:34 - 6:38 on the raw. It the scene with the twin's heads waving side to side.

Thanks.
Zeffy is offline  
Old 2006-04-22, 04:53   Link #276
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeffy
I have a request. ^^;;

Anime: Ouran High School Host Club
Episode: 3
Timeframe: 6:34 - 6:38 on the raw. It the scene with the twin's heads waving side to side.

Thanks.
Wide sequence, the 100x100 didn't look too good even if I cropped at the center.



So I did a 100x70 in which you actually see the whole twins' figure (the quality is also better).



I didn't get the one in the left to speak because otherwise there were too much frames to fit. Gomen ^^
__________________
Pellissier is offline  
Old 2006-04-22, 12:53   Link #277
Zeffy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Canada
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Zeffy Send a message via MSN to Zeffy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
Wide sequence, the 100x100 didn't look too good even if I cropped at the center.



So I did a 100x70 in which you actually see the whole twins' figure (the quality is also better).



I didn't get the one in the left to speak because otherwise there were too much frames to fit. Gomen ^^
Ahh.. Sorry about that. I wasn't sure how long an animated gif could be
Thank you
Zeffy is offline  
Old 2006-04-22, 13:16   Link #278
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
I was unsure on which sequence you wanted, I know that you usually like flowing hairs so I went with that.

thank you! oh and one more pls!

anime: air gear ep. 2
time frame: 11:12 - 11:14
description: it's simca and right after ikki save her from the thugs
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig

Last edited by Cyz; 2006-04-22 at 19:45.
Cyz is offline  
Old 2006-04-24, 06:54   Link #279
Alu
Guide my hand...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Greetings everyone... I was kind of wondering if anyone had the time / disposition to atend to my request here.

I kind of liked to go back to a Suigin Tou avi from Rozen Maiden.., so I went to search out for nice timeframes which would make one and I came across :

Episode 09, "Ayu" fansub group
Timeframe : 18.10 until 18.13

Its main image is a picture of Gin and during the 3 seconds we can see her laughting.

I was wondering if it would be possible to capture it and make a loop with it.., kind of like.., she stays static for a bit, then she laughts, then back to static and so on.

I know it needs to be 50k to be AS friendly so.., I don't know if such a picture can be made into 100x100 as I requested.

Never the less.., it never hurts to ask so..

My humble thanks to everyone.
__________________
-

-
Why have you created me, Father ?
Wasn't it because you love me.. ?
Alu is offline  
Old 2006-04-24, 12:07   Link #280
Wen-san
teh Wendell
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CANADA!!!
Age: 24
Anime: Nurse Witch Komugi-chan
Episode: 1
Time Frame: ending theme song
Description: Mugimaru's little dance with the maracas! ^__^ Loop-ish please!

That little dance makes me crack up everytime I see it...
Wen-san is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.