AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-04-24, 13:28   Link #281
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
anime: air gear ep. 2
time frame: 11:12 - 11:14
description: it's simca and right after ikki save her from the thugs
Here, this one shouldn't have the "neon" effect

__________________
Pellissier is offline  
Old 2006-04-24, 14:46   Link #282
Ruka
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Philippines
Age: 21
Send a message via AIM to Ruka Send a message via MSN to Ruka Send a message via Yahoo to Ruka
Anime: Ouran High School Host Club
Episode: 1
Timeframe: 11:39 - 11:56 on the subbed. It the scene where Tamaki talks about the host club. To be more exact, I cropped it out, just dunno how to save it as a gif file; Here is a clip of the seen: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...rent=stuff.flv (click on link to view)

Thanks in advance!

-Ruka
Ruka is offline  
Old 2006-04-24, 15:39   Link #283
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
Here, this one shouldn't have the "neon" effect

thanks and good work as always
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline  
Old 2006-04-24, 17:35   Link #284
XxChris43xX
Capoeira~Samurai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Miami, Florida
Send a message via AIM to XxChris43xX
Yo!

I would like a mugen avatar, from samurai champloo.....
episode number 1..... when mugen and jin are about to be beheaded...
then mugen starts break dancing and kicks the guys sword out of his hand...

do you see where I'm going with this?..... I want it right when he starts to breakdance, till right when he kicks the guys sword out of his hand (it's not that long).... I'm sure whoever decides to do it will know what I mean.... thanks
__________________

Last edited by XxChris43xX; 2006-04-27 at 07:22.
XxChris43xX is offline  
Old 2006-04-24, 19:10   Link #285
Nyo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wen-san
Anime: Nurse Witch Komugi-chan
Episode: 1
Time Frame: ending theme song
Description: Mugimaru's little dance with the maracas! ^__^ Loop-ish please!

That little dance makes me crack up everytime I see it...
This it?
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1079/komugi.gif
I think its to big to post here
I got other parts from the end too
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/553/komugi1.gif
Nyo is offline  
Old 2006-04-25, 04:50   Link #286
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruka
Anime: Ouran High School Host Club
Episode: 1
Timeframe: 11:39 - 11:56 on the subbed. It the scene where Tamaki talks about the host club.
I'm sorry but it's impossible to do an AnimeSuki Friendly avatar with that sequence. It's too long, at glance it may have something like 100 frames, so it would be a mini-movie more than an avatar.
To make a gif out of a sequence, it shall be 3-4 seconds long and not more (unless it's a continuos looping movement, such as blowing hairs etc.)

It's also written on the rules:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thread Rules

Please specify episode and timeframe of the GIF
We're not mind readers. We do not know what you want, so give us something specific to work with. Be detailed about the description and make sure you keep the timeframe something like 2-3 seconds long.
So I fear you need to change your request. I'm sorry
__________________
Pellissier is offline  
Old 2006-04-25, 05:36   Link #287
Ruka
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Philippines
Age: 21
Send a message via AIM to Ruka Send a message via MSN to Ruka Send a message via Yahoo to Ruka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
I'm sorry but it's impossible to do an AnimeSuki Friendly avatar with that sequence. It's too long, at glance it may have something like 100 frames, so it would be a mini-movie more than an avatar.
To make a gif out of a sequence, it shall be 3-4 seconds long and not more (unless it's a continuos looping movement, such as blowing hairs etc.)
You dont have to get the whole sequence. Only get the 3-4 seconds part. And also, can you please make it continous looping ?

Sorry for giving you a problem.

-Ruka
Ruka is offline  
Old 2006-04-25, 06:53   Link #288
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruka
You dont have to get the whole sequence. Only get the 3-4 seconds part. And also, can you please make it continous looping ?
Well, I tried ... I made it the longer than I could (20 frames) ^^

--> continuos loop

--> little stop at the first and at the last frame composing the sequence
__________________
Pellissier is offline  
Old 2006-04-25, 07:19   Link #289
Ruka
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Philippines
Age: 21
Send a message via AIM to Ruka Send a message via MSN to Ruka Send a message via Yahoo to Ruka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
Well, I tried ... I made it the longer than I could (20 frames) ^^

--> continuos loop

--> little stop at the first and at the last frame composing the sequence
OMG! Thankies Pellissier-san^^!!

I hope you dont mind me using it for making avatars.

Thanks again Pellissier-san!!

-Ruka
Ruka is offline  
Old 2006-04-26, 19:34   Link #290
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Can I request one too?

Anime: DearS
Episode: 5
Time frame: 2:38-2:40

Description: Ren looking back from chocolate to Takeya repeatedly in disbelief.

(If possible, could you get Takeya out of the avatar?)
blitz1/2 is online now  
Old 2006-04-27, 12:38   Link #291
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruka
OMG! Thankies Pellissier-san^^!!

I hope you dont mind me using it for making avatars.
Of course, as you wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
Can I request one too?

Anime: DearS
Episode: 5
Time frame: 2:38-2:40

Description: Ren looking back from chocolate to Takeya repeatedly in disbelief.

(If possible, could you get Takeya out of the avatar?)
__________________
Pellissier is offline  
Old 2006-04-27, 14:04   Link #292
XxChris43xX
Capoeira~Samurai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Miami, Florida
Send a message via AIM to XxChris43xX
Quote:
Yo!

I would like a mugen avatar, from samurai champloo.....
episode number 1..... when mugen and jin are about to be beheaded...
then mugen starts break dancing and kicks the guys sword out of his hand...

do you see where I'm going with this?..... I want it right when he starts to breakdance, till right when he kicks the guys sword out of his hand (it's not that long).... I'm sure whoever decides to do it will know what I mean.... thanks
Don't forget about me!!!*cries*

anime: Samurai Champloo
episode: 1
time frame: 18:05-18:07
description: When Mugen's about to be beheaded, he breakdances and kicks the guys sword...
It's only 3 seconds!!!!! *tries to wait patiently*
and make it so that it shows, and then it starts from the beginning, over and over... like my current avatar....
__________________

Last edited by XxChris43xX; 2006-04-28 at 14:37.
XxChris43xX is offline  
Old 2006-04-27, 19:45   Link #293
Fox Fire
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Fire
I'm not sure if this has been requested and I dont have the time to look for it sooo
Eureka Seven, EP 2 part A, Renton riding his board at anytime is fine, I need it for a FC.
*sniff* I am forgotten.
Fox Fire is offline  
Old 2006-04-28, 07:18   Link #294
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
Of course, as you wish


Thanks very much for the Ren avatar!
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is online now  
Old 2006-04-28, 09:12   Link #295
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
requesting for:

Anime: D.N.Angel
Episode: 9
Time frame: 09:58 - 09:59
Description: It's when Daisuke and Riku are looking at this petshop (Make it a loop pls!)
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline  
Old 2006-04-29, 09:13   Link #296
Wen-san
teh Wendell
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CANADA!!!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyo
This it?
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1079/komugi.gif
I think its to big to post here
I got other parts from the end too
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/553/komugi1.gif
ZOMG Yeah that's it! ^_____^ *squeals at the demented rabbit with maracas*
Wen-san is offline  
Old 2006-04-30, 19:22   Link #297
Stealth40k
Stealth! Yer right
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Carboard box with internet connection
Age: 26
Anime: One Piece
Episode: 236
Time frame: 15:53 - 15:59
Description: Usopp uses impact dial on Luffy

Chrs
__________________
Stealth40k is offline  
Old 2006-05-01, 06:49   Link #298
Monchan
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Send a message via AIM to Monchan Send a message via Skype™ to Monchan
Request please
Samurai Champloo ep. 23
10:15-10:20
The scene where the detective is trying to disguise as an American, but ends up being shot at. If possible, please shorten the scene so that the avatar shows the detective trying to persuade the Americans and then gets shot at as he runs away. If that is not possible, I would like to request him trying to persuade the Americans, or running away getting shot at please. Thank you in advance.
Monchan is offline  
Old 2006-05-01, 19:42   Link #299
Uumunujurupa
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Karasu

I'm kinda new to this forum, but this thread looked kinda neat. I really wanted an avatar of Karasu shaking around, uh.. kinda hard to explain. It's episode 125 in Naruto, at 09:56 time. If possible, I'd like to have it repeatedly shake around like that.

Thanks!!

-Uumunujurupa
Uumunujurupa is offline  
Old 2006-05-04, 19:06   Link #300
Paper Lilies
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: the midwest
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to Paper Lilies
Nevermind. ^^;;

Last edited by Paper Lilies; 2006-05-14 at 19:27.
Paper Lilies is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.