AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2005-12-30, 23:02   Link #41
Lord cirex
priest of skuld & ichijou
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: some spot in utah.
Send a message via AIM to Lord cirex
oh thank you very much.

and sorry to touble but I have one last ichijou request.
this one is pani poni dash episode 9 7:40 to 7:44 (ichijou putting away her little sister.)

thanks again.

Last edited by Lord cirex; 2005-12-30 at 23:22.
Lord cirex is offline  
Old 2005-12-31, 01:59   Link #42
Riese
Brutal Killer Math Logic
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Deep in the realm of "that's wrong!"
Send a message via ICQ to Riese
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
Uhm ... could this be of your pleasure?


Perfect. ^o^

Thank you very much, I really appriciate it!
__________________

Sakura: You're all just jealous because the voices don't talk to you.
Riese is offline  
Old 2005-12-31, 03:14   Link #43
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riese
Perfect. ^o^

Thank you very much, I really appriciate it!
No Problem, glad that you liked it
__________________

Last edited by Pellissier; 2005-12-31 at 11:18.
Pellissier is online now  
Old 2005-12-31, 20:24   Link #44
Allestra
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Smile

Request
Anime : Blood+
Ep: Any will do
sequence: I know i'm supposed to list something specific here, but really anything will do.
Character :Haji

I would just love to have any closeups of Haji, anywhere from 1sec to 3 sec is fine.

I thank you so very much in advance , and apologize for the generalization of my request.

Thank You!

Allestra
Allestra is offline  
Old 2006-01-01, 05:03   Link #45
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allestra
Request
Anime : Blood+
Ep: Any will do
sequence: I know i'm supposed to list something specific here, but really anything will do.
Character :Haji

I would just love to have any closeups of Haji, anywhere from 1sec to 3 sec is fine.

I thank you so very much in advance , and apologize for the generalization of my request.

Thank You!

Allestra
This is done




I'm currently working on Lord Cirex's last request. I should be able to post it soon.
__________________

Last edited by Pellissier; 2006-01-03 at 05:01. Reason: broken link adjusted
Pellissier is online now  
Old 2006-01-01, 05:28   Link #46
Allestra
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
This is done




I'm currently working on Lord Cirex's last request. I should be able to post it soon.

OH! thank you very much!! I love it!!
Allestra is offline  
Old 2006-01-01, 05:44   Link #47
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allestra
OH! thank you very much!! I love it!!
It's been a pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord cirex
oh thank you very much.

and sorry to touble but I have one last ichijou request.
this one is pani poni dash episode 9 7:40 to 7:44 (ichijou putting away her little sister.)

thanks again.
Actually, this was a quite tough one. ^^
The scene is long, has a brief change of setting (when the sister is "flying") which makes the cropping kinda hard. Plus, a lot of frames.
I had to lower down the quality much in order to make a forum friendly version:



---------------------------------------------

Instead, the next one is the NON Forum Friendly version (please don't use this one as avatar, since it exceeds the limits).



As you can see, there's more harmony on the animation, and the pic just look cleaner.. but.. it costs when it comes to Kb.

---------------------------------------------

I've also done a modify to the second Ichijo avatar I previously made for you: added some frames so now Ichijo is actually chewing the note ^^



Please feel free to use whichever you prefere
__________________

Last edited by Pellissier; 2006-01-03 at 04:57. Reason: bad links updated ~
Pellissier is online now  
Old 2006-01-01, 06:31   Link #48
Allestra
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
uhm...I have another couple requests.. i would be sooo much obliged if you could capture the following

Anime : blood+
Ep &character : Episode 7 , Haji (i can't help it, i'm in love with this fellow )

posistion/s : 10:32-33
(the part where he is playing the cello, showing finger movements, was hoping to see if you could do it so that it looked as though his fingers were just on a continuous loop, playing the instrument?)

posistion : 13:23 - 25 (blade in front of his face, he lifts it up and shows a face closeup, possibly just show it to where it lifts and lowers fluidly?

posistion : 13:42 - 43(ish) not sure how good this will look as a gif, he's doing a sword kata and its a closeup on his face, if this one ends up to messy don't worry about it, the two above are the ones i would like most if you can, please?



Thank you SO very much, you are a dream for doing these *hug*

Allestra
Allestra is offline  
Old 2006-01-01, 07:07   Link #49
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allestra

Anime : blood+
Ep &character : Episode 7 , Haji (i can't help it, i'm in love with this fellow )

posistion/s : 10:32-33
(the part where he is playing the cello, showing finger movements, was hoping to see if you could do it so that it looked as though his fingers were just on a continuous loop, playing the instrument?)


Could this be how you meant it?

Anyway, thanks for the praises, too generous =^_^=

For the other 2 requests you made, I have no time left at the moment but probably I will check them this evening (italian time)

EDIT: Actually, caused by very bad weather, I do have time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allestra

position : 13:23 - 25 (blade in front of his face, he lifts it up and shows a face closeup, possibly just show it to where it lifts and lowers fluidly?
100x100 was impossible this time, since the image is full screen and there is nothing to crop..
So it's a 100x75, beside this I followed your instructions.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Allestra

position : 13:42 - 43(ish) not sure how good this will look as a gif, he's doing a sword kata and its a closeup on his face, if this one ends up to messy don't worry about it
As you correctedly guessed, this wasn't one of the easiest loops to do
Anyway, I tried to make it look the most natural I could, with the few frames I had at my disposition.



If you dislike this, nevermind, just think of it as an experiment
__________________

Last edited by Pellissier; 2006-01-03 at 05:00. Reason: broken links adjusted
Pellissier is online now  
Old 2006-01-01, 09:04   Link #50
Allestra
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Oh! thank you So very much!! You have exceeded my expectations!! I -love- LOVE them, every single one! They perfection in my eyes!! *hugkisshug*

All Hail Pellissier!!

thank you so very much!
Allestra is offline  
Old 2006-01-02, 02:18   Link #51
Lord cirex
priest of skuld & ichijou
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: some spot in utah.
Send a message via AIM to Lord cirex
wow nice job thanks for the non forum version too. ^^
Lord cirex is offline  
Old 2006-01-08, 07:57   Link #52
Yakult
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Anime: Karin
Character: Karin
Episode: 4
Time Frame: 17:42-17:43

Can you sort of make it loopy? Heres an example avatar someone else made for me before the old Anime GIF Avatar Request Thread was wiped ):

Yakult is offline  
Old 2006-01-08, 08:18   Link #53
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakult
Anime: Karin
Character: Karin
Episode: 4
Time Frame: 17:42-17:43

Can you sort of make it loopy? Heres an example avatar someone else made for me before the old Anime GIF Avatar Request Thread was wiped ):
Uhm.. I'm pretty sure Catgirls did this one and kept it as avatar for a bit.
Anyway, since I'm not finding it around here, I've done a personal version of the scene

__________________
Pellissier is online now  
Old 2006-01-08, 16:24   Link #54
Yakult
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
Uhm.. I'm pretty sure Catgirls did this one and kept it as avatar for a bit.
Anyway, since I'm not finding it around here, I've done a personal version of the scene

Oh :P My bad (:
Yakult is offline  
Old 2006-01-09, 15:23   Link #55
Ichigo-Kun
'Kon'nichi wa
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
What do you think of my second Avatar I made ^.^ ? I love it : http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7067/ruffy24sb.gif ^.^ .

Can someone make an Forum-Version of it ?
Ichigo-Kun is offline  
Old 2006-01-10, 06:01   Link #56
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakult
Oh :P My bad (:
Since I don't think it is currently being used by anyone, I guess you can take it anyway..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo-Kun
What do you think of my second Avatar I made ^.^ ? I love it : http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7067/ruffy24sb.gif ^.^ .

Can someone make an Forum-Version of it ?
Sincerely, I wouldn't know where to begin, the gif doesn't run smoothly in the first place, so frame modify would be required nonetheless.
You used 25 frames, which sound like a bit too much to me (for such a kind of image, I wouldn't go over 16-17), so there would be to get rid of some of them, but since I didn't really get what you meant to do with this gif, I don't know how to help you
You probably took off the double frames, it's ok, but at that rate you should also have resetted the timing for the ones you kept. IE you tear away a frame which repeated three times? It's ok, keep one and set its time to 0.06 or 0.07 and so on (consider a frame taken off as 0.03 of time to add).
Having this one you provided, I don't have a clue on right timesetting thus it's impossible for me to create anything smoothly.

On last istance, this very specific thread is more for gif-making than for gif-modding. So you could try also at the Workshop Thread
__________________
Pellissier is online now  
Old 2006-01-10, 09:20   Link #57
Ichigo-Kun
'Kon'nichi wa
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I can give you the frames . And I erased the double Frames

or make me these :

Anime : OnePiece
Episode : 182
Timeframe : 15.29 - 15.31
Action : Luffy is running

or

Anime : Onepiece
Episode : 183
Action : Ruffy is punching wild against the wall ( dont know the timeframe. It was in the TV )

Last edited by Ichigo-Kun; 2006-01-10 at 09:41.
Ichigo-Kun is offline  
Old 2006-01-10, 16:10   Link #58
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo-Kun
I can give you the frames . And I erased the double Frames
I had the frames, just from the gif you posted... I cannot do anything with the episode mentioned since I don't have any One Piece material at hand.
By the way, I tried working up a bit on the big gif you posted and, even if cutting a lot here and there, I think to having came up with a decent result.




Please consider that you gave me to start with a 190 kb gif with 25 frames and with no timing. Now it's 45,5 Kb x 10 frames and timed.
It's not a perfect looping, but that background is kinda tricky, if combined with the movements..

Alternatives (different looping):






Hope you like it.
__________________
Pellissier is online now  
Old 2006-01-10, 18:41   Link #59
Pippin4242
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Wells
Age: 25
Right now I'm looking for exact times for the coolest bits in episode five of FMP...

You know another scene which I think would make a really good GIF? Back in the first series, when the SRT hold a party to celebrate the first birthday of TDD-1, I believe Kurz sings kareoke. (It's certainly in the trailer). A 100x100 loop of him grinning and waving his alcohol about in that scene would look good I think, or anything where he sings in that episode that's easy to loop. I don't have the DVD anymore, and it wouldn't play properly on my computer, so I can't give you times or even the episode number I'm afraid, but I figured if there were any die-hard FMP fans making GIFs then this might just be a possibility.

*~Pips~*
Pippin4242 is offline  
Old 2006-01-10, 22:41   Link #60
Yakult
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
Since I don't think it is currently being used by anyone, I guess you can take it anyway...
Thanks a grip ^^
Yakult is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.