AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-07-13, 01:13   Link #2781
AceMan
Observer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Poland
Age: 27
Send a message via ICQ to AceMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
I would say "Nothing." but I'd probably be wrong. I'm guessing they all die.
If so (and I think you're right), it's a huge mistake of Yukino to allow such contract. And of screenwriters in the first place I bet they don't really care about such trivial matter (hope I'm wrong).
__________________
AceMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 04:07   Link #2782
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Paris
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceMan View Post
If so (and I think you're right), it's a huge mistake of Yukino to allow such contract. And of screenwriters in the first place I bet they don't really care about such trivial matter (hope I'm wrong).
My guess : 1 of 4 is killed, the master die, but the other otome will just loose their "powers".
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 07:03   Link #2783
WarpObscura
Bibliophile
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: There's this dot on the world map...
Manshiro did the multi-Otome thing, only he got pwned and both Arika and Nina disappeared. I wonder if that'll be the case?
__________________

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 07:10   Link #2784
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Paris
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura View Post
Manshiro did the multi-Otome thing, only he got pwned and both Arika and Nina disappeared. I wonder if that'll be the case?
Well, you're right.
So it would goes :
1st Otome get killed > Master get killed > the 3 others follow the lead...
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 13:51   Link #2785
Same_Shark
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hellhole, Louisiana
Age: 25
They've probably figured something out for it. Maybe if one of them is killed, then her Gem and the matching one on the ring cracks. And she either dies or gets help right away.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 15:04   Link #2786
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Paris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
They've probably figured something out for it. Maybe if one of them is killed, then her Gem and the matching one on the ring cracks. And she either dies or gets help right away.
We'll probably never know...
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 15:31   Link #2787
Same_Shark
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hellhole, Louisiana
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
We'll probably never know...
Just like the mystery of Arika's dad, or the biggest mystery of all, whether or not Chie is a lesbian! j/k Sunrise seems to be very happy with leaving fans in the dark. It even seems to be on purpose now.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 21:10   Link #2788
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
Just like the mystery of Arika's dad, or the biggest mystery of all, whether or not Chie is a lesbian! j/k Sunrise seems to be very happy with leaving fans in the dark. It even seems to be on purpose now.
In the manga it says Reito/Rad is Arika's dad.
twisted-pisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 21:26   Link #2789
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canada
Im on the Big Bang page, and I can't seem to save any of the images. Can anyone tell me how? Please? http://www.my-zhime.net/bigbang/index.html
twisted-pisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 22:15   Link #2790
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Paris
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-pisces View Post
Im on the Big Bang page, and I can't seem to save any of the images. Can anyone tell me how? Please? http://www.my-zhime.net/bigbang/index.html
Try via Firefox.
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 06:40   Link #2791
Cherry_Cat
The Cheshire Cat
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Wonderland
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-pisces View Post
In the manga it says Reito/Rad is Arika's dad.
Yeah, but in the anime he was the killer of Arika's mom (and already a cyborg), so he was unlikely the father.
Another mystery is the identity of Mai's fiancée or, in Mai Hime, what was exactly Nagi (I read in the novel Natsuki's Prelude that he should be some kind of alien, though).
Sunsire is mean...
Cherry_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 07:55   Link #2792
solarknight123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Cat View Post
Yeah, but in the anime he was the killer of Arika's mom (and already a cyborg), so he was unlikely the father.
Another mystery is the identity of Mai's fiancée or, in Mai Hime, what was exactly Nagi (I read in the novel Natsuki's Prelude that he should be some kind of alien, though).
Sunsire is mean...
Well in the 8th omake of mai-otome the truth about mai and her "so-called fiance"
is revealed. It turns out the guy wasn't her fiance or boyfriend or anyting of the sort, he was just the son of the family that sponsored her. He asked her to be his otome, so bascally she wasn't torn between love and being an otome, she was torn about who's otome to become, whether it's the school's, her brother's or the guy's. As for Nagi, no idea either. I think he's kinda similar to orphans, seeing as he's the obsidian lord's servent.
solarknight123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 08:15   Link #2793
AceMan
Observer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Poland
Age: 27
Send a message via ICQ to AceMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Cat View Post
Yeah, but in the anime he was the killer of Arika's mom (and already a cyborg), so he was unlikely the father
Somewhere in the forums someone quite well explained this matter with his/her own theory. It was something like Lena and Reito were lovers, but were on the opposite sides of the conflict, so in the end Reito had to kill Lena. I don't have time to search for it now, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Cat
what was exactly Nagi
Nobody knows, and probably will never know. I like to think that he's some lower-grade god from Nordic mythology which Mai HiME refers to quite a lot (it's another theory of someone here )

Take a look into the "MO/MH FAQ" thread.
__________________
AceMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 11:15   Link #2794
Atlantis_Lux
Nightingale
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceMan View Post

Nobody knows, and probably will never know. I like to think that he's some lower-grade god from Nordic mythology which Mai HiME refers to quite a lot (it's another theory of someone here )

Take a look into the "MO/MH FAQ" thread.

Yeah, he could be the Mai Hime version of Loki, the Nordic god of mischief
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loki
I read that Natsuki's Prelude too, though, and there they say he's an alien, whose duty is to administer the festival because in a world far away he stole the heart of a young girl. Eh... funny...
Atlantis_Lux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 14:42   Link #2795
Cherry_Cat
The Cheshire Cat
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Wonderland
Thanks to everyone for the info!
Oh Atlantis_Lux, so you read that too? Also for me it's kinda funny, I mean, Nagi seems way too powerful to be only the Obsidian Lord servant. He even has powers that this latter has not, like setting things on fire, appearing and disappearing when he wants, and possibly stop the time. Well, I'm off to do some other researches
Cherry_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 21:33   Link #2796
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canada
Thanks for suggesting FireFox. Anyway, Im hoping that the Offical Mai Otome Zwei page update with pictures of Nina's Robe, or Chie's uniform.
twisted-pisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 21:53   Link #2797
Same_Shark
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hellhole, Louisiana
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-pisces View Post
Thanks for suggesting FireFox. Anyway, Im hoping that the Offical Mai Otome Zwei page update with pictures of Nina's Robe, or Chie's uniform.
It's starting to seem unlikely. The character section sucks! The last update it had was those pics of the Otome in bikinis.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 22:44   Link #2798
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canada
I have a question, is it possible since there are sooo many images here on anime suki (Many collected from Animepaper and Minitokyo) to rapid/mega share ones whole Otome/Hime gallery from there computer? (My computer likes to crash and erase my hard collecting work, Im saving my pictures to disc next time.) And heres a really cute Takumi/Akria image
twisted-pisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 12:35   Link #2799
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-pisces View Post
I have a question, is it possible since there are sooo many images here on anime suki (Many collected from Animepaper and Minitokyo) to rapid/mega share ones whole Otome/Hime gallery from there computer? (My computer likes to crash and erase my hard collecting work, Im saving my pictures to disc next time.) And heres a really cute Takumi/Akria image
Oh darn... Won't load. Oh well. Oh, and I agree that the Offical Zwei character page sucks.
twisted-pisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 00:01   Link #2800
Silvx
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Cat View Post
Yeah, but in the anime he was the killer of Arika's mom (and already a cyborg), so he was unlikely the father.
Another mystery is the identity of Mai's fiancée or, in Mai Hime, what was exactly Nagi (I read in the novel Natsuki's Prelude that he should be some kind of alien, though).
Sunsire is mean...
I've been looking all over for that novel, any idea where I could find a copy?

Quote:
I had recently purchased the complete novel set of Mai Hime and have read some of it. It's basically the anime put into novel form but the imagery is very descriptive....even more descriptive than what Hiroyuki's Animation Teams A and B could come up with on the small screen.
there is also a novel on the complete anime story? Man I wish I could find these to buy them ;;
Silvx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.