AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-04-09, 05:52   Link #2021
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
It would be especially if she can do all the stuff that Shinku and Sui are not so good at like cooking etc (Tomoe is a fearsome girl.... )
Lol! Remember that Shinku tried cooking before (in Newlywed maiden) and she failed. Also Shinku does not know how to bake proper cookies.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 07:16   Link #2022
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
Lol! Remember that Shinku tried cooking before (in Newlywed maiden) and she failed. Also Shinku does not know how to bake proper cookies.
Hee hee I was also thinking of the drama cd
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 08:20   Link #2023
blitz1/2

Quote:
Hee hee I was also thinking of the drama cd
I can't wait until Season 3's drama CD. More Kirakishou and Barasuishou needed!
Old 2006-04-09, 09:26   Link #2024
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Shinku is a lousy cook. At least Suiseiseki could make proper cookies. Shinku's cookies don't even taste like one.

Maybe they should include more cooking disasters (courtesy of Shinku) in season 3 (if there is even a season 3). Imagine this, Kanaria came for a visit, and as Shinku had promised, she made and served her pastry, which tasted horrible.

Kirakishou should take the helm as the new villain.

And yeah, at least let Suigintou come and visit the Sakurada household from time to time, for a variety of reasons (to watch Kunkun, to steal Yakult and to annoy Shinku).

And we definitely need to see Megu's character development.

And finally, I hope they introduce Mr. Umeoka, the home-teacher, in season 3. He appeared in manga, so he should also appear in anime.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 09:46   Link #2025
m|rA|

For the people who are waiting for the drama cds, I'm having abit of a problem with my internet connection these days. I'll upload them once I have the ISP solve the problem. Sorry for the delay.
m|rA| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 09:49   Link #2026
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
Next stop, 3000th post!!!

What'dya say?
YOU'RE ON!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
Shinku is a lousy cook. At least Suiseiseki could make proper cookies. Shinku's cookies don't even taste like one.

Maybe they should include more cooking disasters (courtesy of Shinku) in season 3 (if there is even a season 3). Imagine this, Kanaria came for a visit, and as Shinku had promised, she made and served her pastry, which tasted horrible.

And yeah, at least let Suigintou come and visit the Sakurada household from time to time, for a variety of reasons (to watch Kunkun, to steal Yakult and to annoy Shinku).

And we definitely need to see Megu's character development.

And finally, I hope they introduce Mr. Umeoka, the home-teacher, in season 3. He appeared in manga, so he should also appear in anime.
Oh? Home-teacher? Could some one tell me more?
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 10:28   Link #2027
grey_moon

Or a twist... We all believe Kira is the efil one, but towards the end we find really the true villian is the souls of Hina and Sou who are being manipulated by the Bastard Bunny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
YOU'RE ON!!!!

I hope he is not BB in disguise again... Also I hope he is not a perverted lolicon who is bent on taking the dolls off Jun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
I can't wait until Season 3's drama CD. More Kirakishou and Barasuishou needed!
Anyway for us to share it with BT or something?
Old 2006-04-09, 11:10   Link #2028
m|rA|

Managed to solve the problem.

Rozen Maiden Drama CD
http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...X0ZBY7L1E0VIY9

Rozen Maiden Traumend Drama CD
http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...41P2HDE02I9BZY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost

He's Jun's homeroom teacher. He was actually the person who discovered Jun's talent for design and sewing in school.

If I remember correctly, in the manga, Jun was interested in a girl in his class called Kuwada Yuna. She was selected to be the 'princess' for their class in some school festival. When Jun knew about it, he started thinking of the design of a dress for her. The next day he found the sketch of the dress he designed pinned to the bulletin board. Later on during some assembly, Umeoka exposed him as the person who designed the dress and thus embarrassing him and caused him to be ridiculed by his classmates for his 'girlish' interests. This indirectly caused him to become a hikkikomori. Though Umeoka had no ill intent but he felt responsible for the whole incident.
m|rA| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 11:35   Link #2029
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by m|rA|
If I remember correctly, in the manga, Jun was interested in a girl in his class called Kuwada Yuna. She was selected to be the 'princess' for their class in some school festival. When Jun knew about it, he started thinking of the design of a dress for her. The next day he found the sketch of the dress he designed pinned to the bulletin board. Later on during some assembly, Umeoka exposed him as the person who designed the dress and thus embarrassing him and caused him to be ridiculed by his classmates for his 'girlish' interests. This indirectly caused him to become a hikkikomori. Though Umeoka had no ill intent but he felt responsible for the whole incident.
Them damn teachers who have no idea about how to deal with children.. I had one like that when I was 12 used to really enjoy making fools of us all in front of our class. At least this Umeoka "had no ill intent but he felt responsible for the whole incident". Another thing that gets me is parents who name their children without considering how much crap they will get for it....

@m|rA| - A big thanks for making these available to everyone! Lets spread the magic of the RM to everyone we can...
Old 2006-04-09, 12:08   Link #2030
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by m|rA|
He's Jun's homeroom teacher. He was actually the person who discovered Jun's talent for design and sewing in school.
mmmm.. I wonder if its possible that he could be Rozen..
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 14:29   Link #2031
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Quote:
Them damn teachers who have no idea about how to deal with children.. I had one like that when I was 12 used to really enjoy making fools of us all in front of our class. At least this Umeoka "had no ill intent but he felt responsible for the whole incident". Another thing that gets me is parents who name their children without considering how much crap they will get for it....
Lol, yeah, tell my parents this.

@m|rA|
Thanks! I'll see if I can upload it to my webserver, however I don't think it would fit. Still, we could see if setting up a Torrent can be reasonableybe through 4chan ?

Quote:
Could be, however they would really need to give evidence on how he managed to survive all this time, because it doesn't make sense even up to now.

Quote:

Well, I'd personally like to see Gin starting to get more sociable with the other dolls. Of course, with the moderate effectiveness that we all know she would have. You know, getting there and making fun of everyone, however still not with as much evil intents as the Gin we knew from 1st season. More like a "Megu-softened Gin", per say.

And don't make fun of Shinkus' cooking =\ She's flammable, you know. Still, I'm sure she'd be able to do amazing things if she only had the guts (And knew how) to do it.

Quote:
I wonder will we be suprised by her personality in S3, I hope for the Bara teenage wife template... The youngest sister steals Jun from Shinku and Sui, how will they win him bacK?
Rofl, this would be awesome... while Kira causes havoc and starts to rip off everyone's limbs and biting their heads off, Enju and Bara are living a happy couple-life in some old house in Scotland.

Edit:

LOL, JUST HEARD THE BARA SUISHOU MAKEOVER PROJECT ONE
SO AWESOME!

FUFUFUFU Hajimemashite, Barasuishou desu! Minna yoroshiku ne!

The only problem is that her voice is too low.

Edit2:
OMG, THERE'S A LITTLE BIT OF GIN CRYING ;_;

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"

Last edited by Zero Shinohara; 2006-04-09 at 14:50.
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 17:12   Link #2032
grey_moon

Never really been into Jpop, I listen to OSTs because they remind me of the anime. But I have just heard some of Hina's VA's songs and her voice is soooo nice. It is soft and is so touching... Must find more music by her!
Old 2006-04-09, 17:53   Link #2033
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
Nice sig.
Rozen as school-teacher 0_o?

...that whole making-a-dress-for-a-girl-he-liked, sounded very interesting. wish they added it in the series.

edit: Barasuisho makeover project. ... xDDD!! XD! lol
Old 2006-04-09, 19:24   Link #2034
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara
FUFUFUFU
Sorry to get off-topic guys, but WTF does that mean? I mean no one sounds like that when they laugh...
Old 2006-04-09, 19:24   Link #2035
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern
Nice sig.
Rozen as school-teacher 0_o?
Well Shinku does say that he has lived all this time in and out of the N-Field, having many faces, etc..
I toke a wild shot and added 1 and 1 together so.., it can be possible that he was the person that gaved Jun the iniciative to start designing and sewing.

Just like the phrase that m|rA| posted :

"He's Jun's homeroom teacher. He was actually the person who discovered Jun's talent for design and sewing in school."

All and all its still far from a good speculation, since this is indeed the only information on the Homeroom Teacher that we have..

But it is possible that if he was Rozen, the he would be responsable for lets say.. the "awakening" of Jun's talents as a Maestro..

Thanks for the Sig comment Solwy
Altough all the merit goes to Ichy (from the Karin Thread) here on AS..., I just had to had one... specialy after that episode..

So.. so.., isn't it time you did a Anju wallpaper too ?
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 20:35   Link #2036
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
Well Shinku does say that he has lived all this time in and out of the N-Field, having many faces, etc..
I toke a wild shot and added 1 and 1 together so.., it can be possible that he was the person that gaved Jun the iniciative to start designing and sewing.

Just like the phrase that m|rA| posted :

"He's Jun's homeroom teacher. He was actually the person who discovered Jun's talent for design and sewing in school."

All and all its still far from a good speculation, since this is indeed the only information on the Homeroom Teacher that we have..

But it is possible that if he was Rozen, the he would be responsable for lets say.. the "awakening" of Jun's talents as a Maestro..

Thanks for the Sig comment Solwy
Altough all the merit goes to Ichy (from the Karin Thread) here on AS..., I just had to had one... specialy after that episode..

So.. so.., isn't it time you did a Anju wallpaper too ?
(This is off topic, but I would want to see an Anju wallpaper)

Yeah, I sort of agree with the awakening of the maestro.

Even if Kira is the main villain, I want new dolls to be introduced to cause havoc for the RM.
Old 2006-04-10, 00:17   Link #2037
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara
FUFUFUFU

Sorry to get off-topic guys, but WTF does that mean? I mean no one sounds like that when they laugh...
Rofl, I don't know. It's still a sound that they make while doing the Drama CD, so beats me wether the sound is a nut laughing.

Still... I think we're betting too high there. He's probably just Jun's teacher and found out somehow that he had good talent for "girly" things.

Still, I've just been recently faced with another Rozen Maiden-type situation, now regarding Kingdom Hearts.
"Come on, it's based on Disney. It's for kids, it's childish, it sucks".
Well, I just finished Kingdom Hearts 2 for the second time in a week and a half, and now rushing to get my 100% file. It's awesome how we can be mistaken.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-10, 01:00   Link #2038
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
well like you say its farfetched.. and going on the very little I know about Home-teacher from the previous few posts, he only discovered the skills, as opposed to 'awakening' them (actually by pointing Jun out to the class, resulting in ridicule to Jun, he might as well have buried Jun's skills.)

Quote:
Never really been into Jpop, I listen to OSTs because they remind me of the anime. But I have just heard some of Hina's VA's songs and her voice is soooo nice. It is soft and is so touching... Must find more music by her!
Oh grey, could you PM-recommend me some of the songs by Hina's seiyuu?
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-10, 02:03   Link #2039
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

awww i missed one of the CDs

i got the one with the two sick days, the suiginto and kun kun and barasuisho. thats the first drama CD right?
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-10, 02:19   Link #2040
Flo
The Necessary Evil

An.....interesting Suigintou wallpaper....at least that's what I see...
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural