AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-04-14, 01:16   Link #2161
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
Anyway, has anyone ever questioned why Suigintou's Roza Mystica goes to Shinku in the end of Traumend? I think it is because while Suigintou hates Shinku to the very core, she also respects Shinku as a worthy opponent, and so prefers to be defeated by no other doll but Shinku, and in the same time, also much prefers if Shinku's the one who possesses her Roza Mystica. Perhaps that's why Suigintou's Roza Mystica goes to Shinku after Barasuishou 'junked' her.
It seems to me that the Rosa Mysticae go to whoever is closer / and willing to acept them.

Reasons for such are.., when Bara defeated Suisei Seki, her Rosa Mystica should have gone to Bara, but instead Kana jumped up and grabbed it first, thus acepting it into herself altough Bara was the one who had defeated Sui.

Also.., when Gin takes Sou's Rosa Mystica, her body hovers mid air while the Rosa Mystica exits her body, in this we see Sui flying towards both, same as Gin in hope of catching the Rosa Mystica first; altough Sui makes the mistake in grabbing Sou's body in the process and thus ends losing Sou's Rosa Mystica to Gin.

The only reason why Sou's Rosa Mystica wasn't then acepted by Shinku when it exited Gin's body was simply like Bara said, "She is atracted by Suisei Seki"; since Bara already had her Rosa Mystica, Sou's went straight into her body aswell.
It might be the only time such an exception happens, this because Sui and Sou are twins.

Altough I am positive that there also was a part of will by Gin into giving her Rosa Mystica to Shinku, she did after all protect her from Bara attack at her own cost;
despite saying that she would be the one to defeat her, I have the feeling that she entrusted her Rosa Mystica to Shinku because she knew that Shinku could defeat Bara.

-
Why have you created me, Father ?
Wasn't it because you love me.. ?
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-14, 01:23   Link #2162
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
Altough I am positive that there also was a part of will by Gin into giving her Rosa Mystica to Shinku, she did after all protect her from Bara attack at her own cost;
despite saying that she would be the one to defeat her, I have the feeling that she entrusted her Rosa Mystica to Shinku because she knew that Shinku could defeat Bara.
However Stinku did not finish the job because of distraction and got owned in the process. Somehow this will make Gin mighty angry since she entrusted it to her.

Gin: "WHAT'S THIS???? I entrusted my Rozen Mystical to you to get the job done and yet you still lose?????"
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-14, 01:39   Link #2163
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
However Stinku did not finish the job because of distraction and got owned in the process. Somehow this will make Gin mighty angry since she entrusted it to her.
I wouldn't think so..., "SHINKU" did after all defeat Bara, the only reason she did not "finish the job" was due to Jun.
All and all I don't think Gin would have any regrets whatsoever, she aswell would always put her medium's will / wishes first (altough she would never admit it)

-
Old 2006-04-14, 01:43   Link #2164
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

But still that is enough reasons for Suigintou to berate Shinku the next time they meet.

Imagine Suigintou with full fury, waving a paper fan (which Suiseiseki uses to whack Nori back to sleep) and screeching like a banshee at Shinku.
Old 2006-04-14, 01:45   Link #2165
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Or maybe you meant Shinku is using Cairne (Cairne Bloodhoof from the Warcraft games)?

Now that's why Shinku is so difficult an opponent. She is dragging along a Tauren Chieftain whenever she fights! The damn thing keeps Warstomping and Shockwaving the other dolls!
Ah... I forgot to mencione..., you are definitly playing too much WOW.. ~Desu

-
Old 2006-04-14, 03:52   Link #2166
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
Well then Shinku, Hina and Sui want some loving too!!!!

I might like these but the eyepatches are in the wrong colour! They don't mix!

For Shinku, it should be a red eyepatch, for Suiseiseki, red or green will do. Hina can just have an unyu-eyepatch.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-14, 07:17   Link #2167
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
I might like these but the eyepatches are in the wrong colour! They don't mix!

For Shinku, it should be a red eyepatch, for Suiseiseki, red or green will do. Hina can just have an unyu-eyepatch.
It was a 2 min gimp job if anyone knows how to gimp a colour filter pm me please!

I think it Gin will treat Shinku differently from now on... Why? Because Shinku understands Gin more then anyone else now (as she has shared her memories) also the memory sharing proccess maybe a 2 way process. Sure Gin may think that she dreamed Shinku's thoughts, but there must have a postive effect on their relationship, especially Shinku's reaction to how Bara manipulated Gin.
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-14, 08:48   Link #2168
blitz1/2

I got a feeling that Gin is not going to like it when Shinku knows her inner thoughts which leads to "Battle for Kunkun!"

A battle between 2 of the most kunkun-obsessed dolls for the grand prize. A life time supply of Kunkun goods.

Jun: Oh no.
Old 2006-04-14, 08:58   Link #2169
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
I got a feeling that Gin is not going to like it when Shinku knows her inner thoughts which leads to "Battle for Kunkun!"

A battle between 2 of the most kunkun-obsessed dolls for the grand prize. A life time supply of Kunkun goods.

Jun: Oh no.
Jun know *who* is gonna have to buy all those Kunkun merchandise
Old 2006-04-14, 09:15   Link #2170
grey_moon

Oooo good point I forgot the KK issue... They may fight over the affections of him or they may decide to create the worlds number one fan site. Who knows if KK has his own anime we may see a couple of hardcore fans posting like crazy on suki

What they need to do is to get Kaneria hooked as I am sure Micchan will be willing to buy all the stuff for her and then Sui can bully her and take away her goodies and then sell the items to the rest for Jun's affection and attention...

Now that poses the question will Shinku pimp off Jun for KK merchandise?
Old 2006-04-14, 10:26   Link #2171
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
Oooo good point I forgot the KK issue... They may fight over the affections of him or they may decide to create the worlds number one fan site. Who knows if KK has his own anime we may see a couple of hardcore fans posting like crazy on suki

What they need to do is to get Kaneria hooked as I am sure Micchan will be willing to buy all the stuff for her and then Sui can bully her and take away her goodies and then sell the items to the rest for Jun's affection and attention...

Now that poses the question will Shinku pimp off Jun for KK merchandise?
I think Kanaria is already hooked. Even Suiseiseki is hooked, despite not admitting it. All the dolls are hooked, except Kirakishou, I think.

Maybe that will be the reason why Kirakishou fights, to defend herself from Shinku and the rest who are hell-bent on making her watch Kunkun till she gets hooked.

I doubt Shinku will pimp off Jun. She is not that devious, and her act of pimping Jun away is totally against all her aristocratic values. Doing so makes her a scum, not an aristocrat. And if the drama CD is right, she is possibly a bit possessive when it comes to Jun as well.

But Suigintou may be devious enough to try and pursuade Shinku to pimp Jun away. After all, Suigintou won't be choosing Megu because that will only shorten her life alot more.

But Suiseiseki will very likely do what is mentioned above, but after the death of Souseiseki, I doubt she will have the mood to go around bullying Kanaria (she can't bully Hina. She's dead).
Old 2006-04-14, 11:38   Link #2172
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
I think Kanaria is already hooked. Even Suiseiseki is hooked, despite not admitting it. All the dolls are hooked, except Kirakishou, I think.
You'll never know that maybe somewhere in her warp dimension Kirakishou is sitting on a very expensive high class sofa(That Lapace risked his life and balls to steal) in front of a 100 inch plasma projection TV (Once again Lapace risked his life and balls to steal that as well) watching Kunkun
Old 2006-04-14, 12:00   Link #2173
blitz1/2

Yeah, go Kirakishou! Resist the temptation of Kunkun! I don't think Barasuishou watches Kunkun either.

The Rozen Maiden will have a hard time persuading them to like Kunkun.

EDIT: Wait, if there's a battle between Kunkun obsessed RM. It would be better to limit the competition so forget the persuasion part.
Old 2006-04-14, 13:21   Link #2174
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Quote:
My apologies for my bad english..., Portuguese is more of a latin based language.., so naturaly.. I am bound to make some mistakes..
I try my best not to though
Portuguese from Brazil, Portugal or someotherplacethatspeaksit?

Quote:
Or maybe you meant Shinku is using Cairne (Cairne Bloodhoof from the Warcraft games)?
OH YEAH, I CAN VERY WELL IMAGINE SHINKU CARRYING CAIRNE AND SAYING
"Eat this! GIANT PIG THROW!"

That was... sad...

Quote:
You'll never know that maybe somewhere in her warp dimension Kirakishou is sitting on a very expensive high class sofa(That Lapace risked his life and balls to steal) in front of a 100 inch plasma projection TV (Once again Lapace risked his life and balls to steal that as well) watching Kunkun
Lol, that is as silly as it is plausible =P Who knows.

Maybe we should really have a more easy-going series, like a full-comedy one. We all know we'd love to see the stunts all the RMs (Includind Bara and Kira) could pull while fighting over KunKun. They could even call it the "KunKun Game", where each has a KK doll on their necks, and the one who manages to take it using her ear wins.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-14, 14:55   Link #2175
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara
Portuguese from Portugal, the original black pit of despair sort of speak..

-
Old 2006-04-14, 18:43   Link #2176
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara

OH YEAH, I CAN VERY WELL IMAGINE SHINKU CARRYING CAIRNE AND SAYING
"Eat this! GIANT PIG THROW!"

That was... sad...

Lol, that is as silly as it is plausible =P Who knows.

Maybe we should really have a more easy-going series, like a full-comedy one. We all know we'd love to see the stunts all the RMs (Includind Bara and Kira) could pull while fighting over KunKun. They could even call it the "KunKun Game", where each has a KK doll on their necks, and the one who manages to take it using her ear wins.

being able to jump dreams, all they need to do is to visit the designers of the hdtvs and watch kk there. although they may find themselves caught up in a twisted laplace x kk dream

*edit*

Bleh in my druken state i quoted the wrong message

In regards to the actual quoted message (a comedy series), even though stair wars is one of my favorite epis, I don't think i could take the pace, also I would feel sorry for the seiyus needing to keep up too...
Old 2006-04-14, 22:49   Link #2177
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Speaking about SuiginTou, I was just watching the OP of this new anime I'm checking out, UtawareruMono, and I saw a character featured, who looks EXACTLY LIKE SUIGINTOU... wings, feathers, and all... I had to tell you guys..
Oki..., so I've just downloaded the first Utawarerumono episode, and saw the character you mean.

Altough she has not yet been introduced in the series, I have to dissagree..., despite the fact that both have Black wings doesn't make her look-a-like like Gin
The face is diferent, the hairstyle is compleatly diferent (despite the colour beeing white aswell), and even the eyes are diferent (also blue colour); plus.. she smiles, as in happy...

Thus I honestly have to say from that little I have seen.. she realy doesn't fit Gin's personality whatsoever.., even if its just because of that little smile in the OP

-

Last edited by Alu; 2006-04-14 at 23:01.
Old 2006-04-14, 23:06   Link #2178
Morgri

Utewaremono is a weird series. I tried to get into the first episode, but couldn't. Lols, guess i'll just open for a RM season 3 or pray that Kamisama Kazoku is good. =l
Morgri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-14, 23:42   Link #2179
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
Oki..., so I've just downloaded the first Utawarerumono episode, and saw the character you mean.
............................ little smile in the OP
hmmm, makes me want to see for myself. Anybody got a screenshot?
Old 2006-04-15, 00:12   Link #2180
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern
hmmm, makes me want to see for myself. Anybody got a screenshot?
Do you know Meia Gisborn from Vandread / Vandread - The 2nd Stage..

In my opinion she looks exactly like her, apart from the hair colour beeing white and well, the wings..

But the face, hairstyle = Meia from Vandread

I still say she looks nothing like Suigin Tou.., as for any pictures of the series, I can't find any Solwy.., there is no information on animenfo.com about it aswell...; but its pretty understandable.., episode 2 was just released a few hours ago..

-

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural