AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-09-15, 04:09   Link #5721
Aishii_Yorii
Dawn's Radience

Wait, I'm not following it!
Aishii_Yorii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 05:40   Link #5722
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishii_Yorii
Wait, I'm not following it!
What are you not following?
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 06:30   Link #5723
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
Shinku making good chocolates?!

The world is coming to an end! Red Alert! Red alert!
Research finds that Shinku's chocolates are 1000x more lethal than the venom of a Black Mamba!

So, never touch Shinku's chocolates!

I pity whoever she plans to give those chocolates to (unless it is Kunkun. Kunkun can't eat!).
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 07:32   Link #5724
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
Let me try to describe my opinion of Shinku better during and at the end of S2.

Her wants
To please father.
To become Alice.
Does not want to sacrifce her sisters to attain this goal.
I think you overlooked a bit this aspect given all that happened after ~Season 1's~ conclusion Grey.

After having defetead Gin, Shinku became filled with guilt & remorse.., she saw in Gin a much more pure feeling to become Alice then the one she had.., and she was unable to prevent her demise..; in fact.., she was the one who destroyed her..., which even consumed her more inside..
And is also the reason why she did not take Gin's Rosa Mysticae after all of this either..

Her conscience however.., could not let go of those final moments.., those moments where she could have made the choice to prevent it all.., and even.., as we will now see in ~Ouberture~, the True moments from where "it" all began..

Her guilt & remorse where by the first episodes of ~Traumend~ eating her inside.., she could no longer even fight another Rozen Maiden (as we saw when Bara provoked her, Shinku just compleatly froze) without seeing Gin's reflection in them..
So.., needless to say.. Shinku was steps away from "breaking" inside..

After ~Traumend's~ episode 6 however..., once Gin appeared in her N-Field and she realised she had been repaired.., her happiness for having her sister alive again was so much that she could not contain her tears.., and she then apologised for everything.., possibly.., even for events we are yet to see in ~Ouberture~.

Hence.., having her conscience clear once more.., she on ~Traumend's~ episode 7 is happy again.., so happy that in fact everyone else notices "the change".
However.., this experience made a Extreme & profound impact on her self-persona..

Currently the only way they where aware to achieve "Alice", was through the Alice Game.., and that would imply that all of her sisters would have to suffer the same fate as Gin did.., and Shinku.. well.., because she was now aware of how rong this was.., she could no longer take part in it..

For the love of her sisters..., she at that time Chose not to become Alice, for she did not want anyone else to perish...

In fact.., when confronted by Sousei Seki about why she would not fight when everyone was provoked by Kanaria..., Shinku said those exact same words..

"I do not want anyone else to go away..., I just want things to be like they are now"

Hence.., she at that time.., did no longer care about becoming Alice.., not like this..

Which now leads us to why Rozen said the words he did to Shinku after having repaired her...

" Dream of becoming Alice once more "

For there are other ways..

In the end.., All the Rozen Maiden toke part in the Alice Game.., but each for diferent reasons...
Shinku herself near the final battle on ~Traumend~, still only toke part in the Alice Game simply and ONLY for the sole purpose.. to stop it.
But she toke part of it none the less...

About taking part on the Game to achieve "Alice" however..., in this aspect you are right Grey..
By the last episodes of ~Traumend~ we could conclude that "Then" only Sou and Bara entered the game to become Alice.., altough for diferent reasons.., the end was the same..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
Research finds that Shinku's chocolates are 1000x more lethal than the venom of a Black Mamba!

So, never touch Shinku's chocolates!

I pity whoever she plans to give those chocolates to (unless it is Kunkun. Kunkun can't eat!).
We do know that Shinku was awful at baking cookiess.., and poor Kanaria better then anyone can comprove that ^^

However.., we then later in that episode see her still looking at the cooking books.., as in.., hopeing / wanting to improve her skills.

So.., maybe that Image is one of her after she mastered cooking ?
But well.., poor Jun.., he would have to risk it if Shinku gaved him that cholocate
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 07:41   Link #5725
grey_moon

@Alu - That was very well put

Hee hee I wonder too if Jun would eat Shinku's cooking to stop her feelings from being hurt?

I can imagine ghost of Hina rushing in and going "Noooooooooooo you've killed Jun nano!!!!"
Old 2006-09-15, 10:02   Link #5726
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
We do know that Shinku was awful at baking cookiess.., and poor Kanaria better then anyone can comprove that ^^

However.., we then later in that episode see her still looking at the cooking books.., as in.., hopeing / wanting to improve her skills.

So.., maybe that Image is one of her after she mastered cooking ?
But well.., poor Jun.., he would have to risk it if Shinku gaved him that cholocate
Choose! Eat those chocolates and die from food poisoning, or get slapped repeatedly by Shinku for the rest of the day or until you become a masochist.

Well, I wonder which is Jun's choice. Maybe he prefers to die from food poisoning.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 10:49   Link #5727
Jade Stern
.:. Cutest Doll .:.

Send a message via MSN to Jade Stern
Desu cooking skills are the best ^-^

Nyaa... this chibi choco looks soo odd..., Shinku ~desu

Last edited by Jade Stern; 2006-09-15 at 11:14.
Jade Stern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-15, 13:42   Link #5728
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
Choose! Eat those chocolates and die from food poisoning, or get slapped repeatedly by Shinku for the rest of the day or until you become a masochist.

Well, I wonder which is Jun's choice. Maybe he prefers to die from food poisoning.
Don't think of it as dying, instead he is joining Hina and Sou in a happy place, surrounded by unyuus and scissors...
Old 2006-09-15, 14:01   Link #5729
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

the last two frames of the comic says

suiseiseki this shape it cant be!

look if you do this, it looks just like shinku' bottom.
Old 2006-09-16, 00:10   Link #5730
TamaNeko

Hmm...I see you guys have been talking about Suiseiseki a lot. Sorry guys, but please stop talking about my wife that way.

We've been happily married for a while now, and she's several months in already, expecting quite soon.
TamaNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-16, 00:19   Link #5731
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Send a message via MSN to Dark Steno
You evil!
Dark Steno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-16, 02:11   Link #5732
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaNeko
Hmm...I see you guys have been talking about Suiseiseki a lot. Sorry guys, but please stop talking about my wife that way.

We've been happily married for a while now, and she's several months in already, expecting quite soon.
Ah so TamaNeko is the alias of Jun
Old 2006-09-16, 02:23   Link #5733
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Stern
One of my wallies, Spring Party~desu! ^-^

Nice wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
Shinku making good chocolates?!

The world is coming to an end! Red Alert! Red alert!
No, the world isn't coming to an end. Shinku simply is a thief.

Quote:

Your wife?! Your baby?! She told me I was her husband and that I got her pregnant!!
Old 2006-09-16, 02:45   Link #5734
Shadow Miko
ASuki's #1 Virgillia fan~

Does anybody know how to make layouts? I've been looking for one that would go with winter. I reaaaaaaally want to have Kirakishou in it. Anybody think they could help?

WAS Hanyuu's biggest fangirl, my heart belongs to Virgillia now. <3 Loli Salad - A blog of epic-proportions!
Shadow Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-16, 03:50   Link #5735
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
Don't think of it as dying, instead he is joining Hina and Sou in a happy place, surrounded by unyuus and scissors...
*Imagines a lifeless Jun on the sofa while Detective Kunkun plays* ZOMG Necrophilia!!

I'm sorry TamaNeko and Suiseiseki, thats just a random Japanese with heterochromia. And thats obviously a beerbelly. Suiseiseki's laughing her head off right now, beside me. "Fufufufufu"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Miko
Does anybody know how to make layouts? I've been looking for one that would go with winter. I reaaaaaaally want to have Kirakishou in it. Anybody think they could help?
Layouts for what?

Sees Alu/grey's posts @____@ [starts reading frantically]

Last edited by Lost; 2006-09-16 at 04:22.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-16, 08:21   Link #5736
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?

Eee, you know what I'm hoping for in 'Prelude'? A chance to see Suiseiseki as she's described in the drama CDs - so shy and nervous she's forever hiding behind Souseiseki. Cuuuute!
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-16, 09:38   Link #5737
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonBon
Eee, you know what I'm hoping for in 'Prelude'? A chance to see Suiseiseki as she's described in the drama CDs - so shy and nervous she's forever hiding behind Souseiseki. Cuuuute!
Lol I would love to see that too. Already seeing her like that in the manga is .
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-16, 09:58   Link #5738
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonBon
lol would be a nice change we did see something like that in the first season for a few seconds...but her true identity took over -.-

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-16, 10:31   Link #5739
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Holy crap, this thread's still going strong I've been on 56k for a couple of months while I sort out an even faster broadband connection, so it's quite nice to see that this thread still lives now that I'm finally back.
Old 2006-09-16, 10:40   Link #5740
Jade Stern
.:. Cutest Doll .:.

Send a message via MSN to Jade Stern
Quote:

NOOOOO!!!!!! Suiseiseki is an immaculate, pure and chaste doll, almost like an angel or goddess!!!! ;____________;
Jade Stern is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural