AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-09-17, 13:18   Link #5781
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Merines
You're right Lost. Suigintou apparently was purported to have killed one of her previous Mediums. Now, here I will attempt to justify why the manga and the character drama can exist in the same universe.

The character drama takes place during season 2. It's a fact that Suigintou forgot certain elements of her life after she was defeated by Shinku. Her memories were only regained after something triggered her to remember. Thus, it makes sense that she would not remember her previous Medium/s, especially if it had been several decades.

On the same note, the status of Suigintou's "sleep" is relatively unknown in seasons 1 and 2. The manga shows that Megu was her Medium from the beginning of the story. However it also shows that Gin kept her box in an abandoned church until it was torn down. In the anime it is never made clear if she sleeps or not, but Gin herself tells Souseiseki that the dolls suffer when they aren't allowed to sleep in their box. This could also be a part of Suigintou's memory problems.
Very knowledgable. Thanks for sharing this. :3
Old 2006-09-18, 00:57   Link #5782
Mamori86

Send a message via Yahoo to Mamori86
*very excited about "ouverture"
and about time we got more suigintou! ^_^
Mamori86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-18, 04:56   Link #5783
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamori86
*very excited about "ouverture"
and about time we got more suigintou! ^_^
Actually what would be nice is if they did a set of OAV's one on each maiden
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-18, 08:09   Link #5784
Maximum Burst
Intelligent Device

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
Hmmm. Then that'd be 7 OVAs (8 if you want a story with Barasuishou. I sure wouldn't mind that actually). If they were going to do that, then they might as well have made a new season. Ah, it's a farfetched idea, but it'd sure be nice if it did happen.
Old 2006-09-18, 09:30   Link #5785
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Burst
Hmmm. Then that'd be 7 OVAs (8 if you want a story with Barasuishou. I sure wouldn't mind that actually). If they were going to do that, then they might as well have made a new season. Ah, it's a farfetched idea, but it'd sure be nice if it did happen.
I want to have a full set of OAV's and a new season *has a S1 Hina tantrum*
Old 2006-09-18, 09:34   Link #5786
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

Quote:
7 or 8 OVAS? that sound amazing.......

But i think if them make that, the third season can be coming more late. maybe 2008.....
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-18, 11:34   Link #5787
Lost

Quote:
Oooh I want that too, but add to that: at the end of that set of OAVs, one last set of 5 episodes where they all come together in a suitable climax and resolution. Hey wait. Just give us S3 already.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-18, 16:56   Link #5788
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
What's the point of having an OVA about Bara? She's not even a Rozen Maiden. She's basically a throwaway charater.

Old 2006-09-18, 17:01   Link #5789
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I would want an OVA about Barasuishou!

They still have to think who's going to be the seiyuu for Kirakishou.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-18, 17:03   Link #5790
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by RM-FAN
7 or 8 OVAS? that sound amazing.......

But i think if them make that, the third season can be coming more late. maybe 2008.....
NEVA!! 2008 is too long away so screw ova and give full season

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-19, 01:23   Link #5791
TamaNeko

Another 4chan find. I desu'd!

TamaNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-19, 01:33   Link #5792
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

if everyone lived in japan and were paying 80$ a pop for one episode we would probably be more supportive of a TV series
Old 2006-09-19, 01:36   Link #5793
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaNeko
Another 4chan find. I desu'd!

I was the anonymous who created and posted that at 4chan. Yep, I'm as naughty as Suiseiseki.

Old 2006-09-19, 01:51   Link #5794
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
NEVA!! 2008 is too long away so screw ova and give full season
I really like the Traumed's end and Gin's special episode may fill the blanks about Rozen. So I don't need a last season... I don't need to see Sousei Seki and Hina coming back and I don't need a bulshit "even Disney would have done something like that" end like My HiME with every one lively "playing and having tea together" like Gin said to Shinku and most of all Megu beeing miraculously cured.
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-19, 04:40   Link #5795
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablabla
I really like the Traumed's end and Gin's special episode may fill the blanks about Rozen. So I don't need a last season... I don't need to see Sousei Seki and Hina coming back and I don't need a bulshit "even Disney would have done something like that" end like My HiME with every one lively "playing and having tea together" like Gin said to Shinku and most of all Megu beeing miraculously cured.
Gaaa uuuggg *choke* *splutter*....

Actually even without a *beep beep beep* ending, there is plenty of room for Hina and Sou to come back. For example S1 dealt with how Jun can bring back souls, so that is one way how they might be revieved. Their bodys were not destroyed to the extent of Mr Clown.

So inline with the story that is one way they can be revived.

Rozen himself can revive and even Enju has hinted that he is capable of repairing physical damage....

Also remember we are dealing with Rozen Maidens, not some hacked up version of a classic story, or some (emo) teenage girls who happen to have some link with a creature. These maidens are works of art who have transcended all expectations and have captured our hearts

@Suiseiseki - Even through Bara is not a RM, I personally think that a OAV dedicated to her would be most amusing (based on what I heard on the CD drama). I guess Enju maidens or Jun kun maidens are like when Sakura went from Clow cards to Star cards, different creators still as enjoyable to watch
Old 2006-09-19, 04:55   Link #5796
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
@Suiseiseki - Even through Bara is not a RM, I personally think that a OAV dedicated to her would be most amusing (based on what I heard on the CD drama). I guess Enju maidens or Jun kun maidens are like when Sakura went from Clow cards to Star cards, different creators still as enjoyable to watch
OVA for Bara?

Scene 1: Bara created.
Scene 2: Bara walks and talks.
Scene 3: Straight to Rozen Maiden Traumend.

Really, I can't imagine an OVA for Bara, seeing that she doesn't live as long nor have as much experience with each other and the dealings with the world as the legit Rozen Maiden.

Same can be said about Kirakishou, honestly.

Jun start making his own set of dolls? I hope he has a less cruel approach to his creations compared to Rozen to get them to become the next perfect 'girl'.
Old 2006-09-19, 05:11   Link #5797
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Quote:
Actually even without a *beep beep beep* ending, there is plenty of room for Hina and Sou to come back. For example S1 dealt with how Jun can bring back souls, so that is one way how they might be revieved. Their bodys were not destroyed to the extent of Mr Clown.
How? Why? My though about Rozen and his view of Alice was not the perfect girl he wants to spend he life with but the way that each of his dolls will take their path and improve themselves... That's why he said to Shinku that "Alice Game is not the only way to become Alice". That's why he did not wake up Kirakishou until the last ep of Traumed when Gin, Sui, Kana and Shinku found their path without any will to fight.

So no need for an other season with Kira as an other villain.
To deal with Sou and Hina.
Sou was the only one who fought on her own, Hina was provoked by Shinku because Shinku wanted to save Tomoe from being killed by Hina's power. This is their punishment.
Gin ? Rozen was the only responsible of Gin's anger and he saw that she can be gentle heart and that her love for him was the purest among the dolls. So he wanted to repair his mistakes.
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-19, 06:21   Link #5798
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
OVA for Bara?

Scene 1: Bara created.
Scene 2: Bara walks and talks.
Scene 3: Straight to Rozen Maiden Traumend.

Really, I can't imagine an OVA for Bara, seeing that she doesn't live as long nor have as much experience with each other and the dealings with the world as the legit Rozen Maiden.
Yep, Bara pretty much started and ended with Traumend. Unless they do a sequel-like OVA that shows what happened to her after she phased out; assuming she wasn't destroyed.

Blablabla, you make very true points that I agree with, but you must understand that myself and grey want Hina (and Sou) to come back so badly that we don't care how they do it. As long as I hear Hina's NANO~ once again I'll die happy. I don't particularly care for Megu.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-19, 07:01   Link #5799
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablabla
To deal with Sou and Hina.
Sou was the only one who fought on her own, Hina was provoked by Shinku because Shinku wanted to save Tomoe from being killed by Hina's power. This is their punishment.
Hmmm but we don't know really why Hina and Sou were not revived. Personally I wouldn't say it is punishment, because if it was the blame game surely the ones not playing the game would face the wrath of the almighty father?

But as Lost points out I do have a rather blinkered view of Hina's revival

@Mince - Well I think a OAV about Bara would first cover Enju and how he became the way he did. How he created created Bara and the reasons why (maybe even cover her failed sisters). Then we could see how despite Enju's wishes the bastard bunny has his way with her perveriting her into the personalityless deviant she is now, etc etc.

Last edited by grey_moon; 2006-09-19 at 07:13.
Old 2006-09-19, 07:04   Link #5800
Choki
I believe i can fly

Sry for asking a random qns out of the blue....I'm gonna go buy Rozen Maiden manga...any idea where i can get it and wats the chinese title

Last edited by Choki; 2006-09-23 at 09:00.
Choki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural