AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-04-07, 03:24   Link #1941
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkmandan

*WARNING*: Srsly, buying from Yahoo Japan Auction using a deputy service is VERY EXPENSIVE. Its not cheap, at all. I have a Region 2 DVD Limited Edition Boxset of Dokuro-chan (only 4 DVDs + a whole crap load of extras) cost me over $150 US Dollars. My Shana Makura cost me $300 US Dollars.
Wow thats hard core *Faint*
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 04:01   Link #1942
milkmandan
しゅ ともひろ
*Graphic Designer

But i DO RECOMMEND buying from Yahoo japan Auctions, you'll find the RAREst items there..

some GOOD anime stuff there..honestly..

it is expensive,but you have a job or a large bank reserve (parents or saved up) its a nice..
Old 2006-04-07, 04:20   Link #1943
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Would want the Gin-sama pillow, but I have budget problems (let's see....I'm still short of a Wolfclaw Devour, saving for a Razer Krait and Razer mousepad, so I can bring my raid adventures in WoW to a higher level). Pity...

Anyway, what do you think will happen when the old church (Gin-sama's home) got demolished? Where will Gin-sama move to, in your opinion? I think that will be interesting to see in season 3.

And I am also thinking that it would also be great to see Shinku trying to 'refine' Jun in season 3.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 04:24   Link #1944
milkmandan
しゅ ともひろ
*Graphic Designer

World of Warcraft >_< i stopped cuz it sucked away my time COMPLETELY. had to concentrate on my school work and job..
Raiding in WoW. where you go? MC or BWL?

but anyways, if anything, if Gin's medium gets better, maybe she'll stay with her at her place? i duno O_O possibly..most likely?
Old 2006-04-07, 04:30   Link #1945
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
World of Warcraft >_< i stopped cuz it sucked away my time COMPLETELY. had to concentrate on my school work and job..
Raiding in WoW. where you go? MC or BWL?

but anyways, if anything, if Gin's medium gets better, maybe she'll stay with her at her place? i duno O_O possibly..most likely?
Oh, about raid? So far, all my raids were Open PVP raids, you know, one large army of very angry Horde vs another army of very angry Alliance? Being an evil bastard I am, I stay away in stealth from the main group and then move in and take out strays, racking honor in the process.

Though I hope that by next month, I will be able to go MC or Onyxia or BWL. There are epics there I lust for.

And regarding Gin, it will be nice to see Gin-sama flying from telephone pole to telephone pole, carrying that large suitcase, while looking for a place to live.

And eventually gave up after 3 days and move into the hospital.

And had to find a way to hide her suitcase from the nurses.

And in the process, made people think the place is haunted.
Old 2006-04-07, 04:33   Link #1946
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
Would want the Gin-sama pillow, but I have budget problems (let's see....I'm still short of a Wolfclaw Devour, saving for a Razer Krait and Razer mousepad, so I can bring my raid adventures in WoW to a higher level). Pity...

Anyway, what do you think will happen when the old church (Gin-sama's home) got demolished? Where will Gin-sama move to, in your opinion? I think that will be interesting to see in season 3.

And I am also thinking that it would also be great to see Shinku trying to 'refine' Jun in season 3.
I wonder can they live in a NField, not that I think Gin's field is nice at all..
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 06:49   Link #1947
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
I wonder can they live in a NField, not that I think Gin's field is nice at all..

Not exactly, remember that Jun's dream world changed in Season 1, episode 12. So Gin's dream world might have changed too because of Megu.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 09:12   Link #1948
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by m|rA|
They're actually dakimakuras. Something like a bolster or something which you hug to sleep.
oooo.. then one can say: I hug Gin to sleep...!

Quote:
*WARNING*: Srsly, buying from Yahoo Japan Auction using a deputy service is VERY EXPENSIVE. Its not cheap, at all. I have a Region 2 DVD Limited Edition Boxset of Dokuro-chan (only 4 DVDs + a whole crap load of extras) cost me over $150 US Dollars. My Shana Makura cost me $300 US Dollars.
My goodness... a bolster that costs $300 bucks? Well I was expecting that la, stuff like that don't look cheap anyway. I have no income to speak of, and using my dad's credit card isn't an option... Anyway thank you for the info; didnt know they had services like SMJ.. pretty cool.. now if only I had the capital.

As for the current topic discussion. I think Megu has been effectively abandoned by her parents, so even if she gets better, she will not have a place to stay. On that subject, I do not think she will get better, no way, not in her frame of mind -- that girl wants to be ill and is dying to die.. (unless Gin convinces her otherwise, which would be nice to see in S3). So anyway, I think the best place would be the hospital, why not. Theres nothing really obstrusive about the case, "its just a doll case" is what Megu can tell everyone.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 09:50   Link #1949
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Gin hugs me to sleep. *yawn* Oyasumi. pretty late over here.
Old 2006-04-07, 10:42   Link #1950
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost

My goodness... a bolster that costs $300 bucks? Well I was expecting that la, stuff like that don't look cheap anyway. I have no income to speak of, and using my dad's credit card isn't an option... Anyway thank you for the info; didnt know they had services like SMJ.. pretty cool.. now if only I had the capital.

As for the current topic discussion. I think Megu has been effectively abandoned by her parents, so even if she gets better, she will not have a place to stay. On that subject, I do not think she will get better, no way, not in her frame of mind -- that girl wants to be ill and is dying to die.. (unless Gin convinces her otherwise, which would be nice to see in S3). So anyway, I think the best place would be the hospital, why not. Theres nothing really obstrusive about the case, "its just a doll case" is what Megu can tell everyone.
That will be great to see. Suigintou trying to change Megu's mentality. Pretty much what Shinku did to Jun in Season 1.

Though her occasional evil laughter when in hospital will creep some patients out. I would also love to see people dragging exorcists into the hospital just because Suigintou made people think the hospital is haunted, by laughing evilly in various places and make black feathers appear in rather strange places.
Old 2006-04-07, 11:05   Link #1951
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
That and not to mencione the burocracy's and time things as such usualy take to where I live..., let me tell you..., living in Portugal and about 365km from its capitol (Lisbon) doesn't make your life easy on anything...
Specialy with the countrie's policy's and lack of consideration by part of the mail company that holds the monopoly here..
Surely I would end up paying alot more then 300 Euros for the Gin Makura..

But anyway..., the picture you posted already made me happy.., plus.. I found out what a Makura is too.. so.. thanks

Quote:
Not exactly, remember that Jun's dream world changed in Season 1, episode 12. So Gin's dream world might have changed too because of Megu
It is possible to live in the N-Field, father does it; even the rabbit you all hate does it aswell.

We did see a change in Jun's heart (N-field) but that doesn't mean that no one could live there anymore.., same goes for Gin's N-field, even despite having been messed with by Bara with the quartz crystals they could still venture in there.

We saw that a N-field only "sleeps" when a person "dies".. like example when Hina's Rosa Mystica left her body we all saw what happened to her N-field.., just went into a peacefull slumber; I take it the same would happen if a real person died..

In fact though it is mencioned when they travel into the Old Man's N-field (Sou's master) that they do have a limited time to stay in it, otherwhise they would be forever trapped inside; so naturaly it is possible to stay in one.., maybe even more then what you'd expect

Quote:
I think Megu has been effectively abandoned by her parents, so even if she gets better, she will not have a place to stay. On that subject, I do not think she will get better, no way, not in her frame of mind -- that girl wants to be ill and is dying to die.. (unless Gin convinces her otherwise, which would be nice to see in S3)
Megu has literly lost the will to live..., because of her illness (which we don't exactly know what it is) she blames herself for causing everyone she cares about to much worrie and consearn, its a self-flagelation mentality.. but we cannot realy blame her..

Anyway.., she does say everyone would be better off if she just died.., in fact she menciones it alot... Henceforth I am led to belive that she does care about her parents, she sees that they always are worried about her condition and she then blames herself for it.

So naturaly they did not abandone her..., the constant trips to the hospital have just been so frequent that they at the time just stopped comming as much to see her..

Megu in fact does mencione one time that her fathers came to see her at the hospital one afternoon (Gin wasn't there), and that they even asked her if she wanted them to hire someone to look out for her better (which she said no).
Then when Gin returned she told her this and asked her once more to consume her life..
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 12:49   Link #1952
m|rA|

As promised. Enjoy~

Link: http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...40HSA4S1EEZSXM
m|rA| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 17:07   Link #1953
Morgri

Just finished listening to the drama cd. Suiseiseki is funny. No matter how hard she tries she gets way to shy to actually tell Jun that she really appreciates him. Lol, I tbought it was a nice display of how much the dolls really care for Jun.
Morgri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 18:52   Link #1954
milkmandan
しゅ ともひろ
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by m|rA|
the you send it link is down!~

tis not working
Old 2006-04-07, 21:29   Link #1955
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

All that I need now is season 1 drama CD.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 22:42   Link #1956
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

tis not working
-_-;;; it's already been sucked dry. so fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
That one I think I have. I think there was a part where Suigntou was obsessing for kunkun....
Old 2006-04-07, 22:43   Link #1957
Morgri

I saw a picture a couple of weeks ago of a Sueseiseki porcelain doll, and I immediately wanted to buy it for my sister's doll collection as a present. Trouble is, I don't know where I can buy it. Does anybody now?
Morgri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 23:11   Link #1958
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern

That one I think I have. I think there was a part where Suigntou was obsessing for kunkun....
Actually, that's a part where the Kunkun doll was missing, the dolls looked for it, then go to Suigintou's dream world to look for it, noticed black feathers in the 'crime scene', then goes and verbally and physically abuse Suigintou until she returns the doll, only to discover that it was a crow which stole it and left Suigintou's dream world, and in the process, trample over her.

And the obviously depressed Suigintou then watched Kunkun to make herself better.

And that was when she started on the path to perdition.
Old 2006-04-07, 23:17   Link #1959
m|rA|

Quote:

tis not working
It probably exceeded the allotted bandwidth. I'll upload it again later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
I could upload that as well but you gotta give me some time.

Could some of you guys help out by uploading it as well if it's exceeded the next time? Coz I need some bandwidth as well for my own stuff.
m|rA| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 00:47   Link #1960
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

I found this rather nice video of Suigintou, and I thought I ought to share it with you guys.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AF_nEDSaKIQ&search=rozen

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural