AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-21, 02:03   Link #101
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

I didn't think Kareha would like Rin(in the anime anyways). Seeing the past episodes, she didn't look like she would like someone(Rin for that matter). It was quite a shocker to me.

Next thing you know Mayumi is going to confess...
Old 2005-12-21, 02:50   Link #102
justinstrife
Queen Sheryl's Protector

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife Send a message via Skype™ to justinstrife
Well if it was in the game, there was the possibility it would appear in the anime, just told slightly different.

I was expecting Kareha to confess to Asa about liking Rin for several episodes now.

Mayumi just wants acceptance from one of the guys for her lack of bust size
Old 2005-12-21, 03:24   Link #103
Forever
Revealing the truth

Finally Asa collaspes. /me *kisses his asa voodoo doll and places more pins and stakes again. Will she die? WIll we get an orginal tragic ending? Well this is the first time I wanted to see a tragic end and I hope to get it...
Old 2005-12-21, 04:00   Link #104
Paranoisy

Send a message via ICQ to Paranoisy Send a message via MSN to Paranoisy
Omg hopefully she dies. Today is my Birthday and this episode was the biggest present. No need to say that it was this dissapointment when he decided to chosse Asa xD

I think it has got the Potential for a second season xD *beg to Sia's father*
Old 2005-12-21, 04:09   Link #105
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever
Finally Asa collaspes. /me *kisses his asa voodoo doll and places more pins and stakes again. Will she die? WIll we get an orginal tragic ending? Well this is the first time I wanted to see a tragic end and I hope to get it...
Same here, I need a tragic ending for the first time in my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoisy
Omg hopefully she dies. Today is my Birthday and this episode was the biggest present. No need to say that it was this dissapointment when he decided to chosse Asa xD

I think it has got the Potential for a second season xD *beg to Sia's father*
And with Asa out of the way, anything would be possible
Ah... wishful thinking
Old 2005-12-21, 05:30   Link #106
tabun
rawr!

She will not die. The willpower of the AAA alone would keep her from that. Your foul Voodoo magics will not hamper our complete and utter victory - nor will your hopeless malevolence corrupt the soil of our peace. Begone, uncouth scum!

You fail.

Besides, what should she die from? An overdose of happiness? I laugh at thee!
Spoiler for possible spoiler:
Old 2005-12-21, 05:34   Link #107
DrewGSR

Man i would have to say majority of 22 was WEAK!! I swear i was liek wow Shuffle for the lose, such a downward fall from what i started to be. All that lovery dovey crap was like so BORING and uninteresting to me. I was thinking back of my head better not continue like this.

Just when i thought i had lost hope, the ending bring its back alive to me. I was just waiting for some drama, tragedy or something interesting to happen. Preview for 23 looks pretty interesting. Now i just got hope and pray we see soem death. I'll be cheering on death death death next episode lol. Asa collapsing for the WIN!! spicing up the series again and hopefully death FTW!!
Old 2005-12-21, 05:37   Link #108
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabun
She will not die. The willpower of the AAA alone would keep her from that. Your foul Voodoo magics will not hamper our complete and utter victory - nor will your hopeless malevolence corrupt the soil of our peace. Begone, uncouth scum!

You fail.

Besides, what should she die from? An overdose of happiness? I laugh at thee!
Spoiler for possible spoiler:
I don't care how she dies, be it from overdose of happiness or whatever, the result will be the same to me Nah, we won't do anything, after all, Asa probably slept with all the scriptwriters to get HER ending in the anime, and you can't beat a sl*t in this world

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewGSR
Man i would have to say majority of 22 was WEAK!! I swear i was liek wow Shuffle for the lose, such a downward fall from what i started to be. All that lovery dovey crap was like so BORING and uninteresting to me. I was thinking back of my head better not continue like this.

Just when i thought i had lost hope, the ending bring its back alive to me. I was just waiting for some drama, tragedy or something interesting to happen. Preview for 23 looks pretty interesting. Now i just got hope and pray we see soem death. I'll be cheering on death death death next episode lol. Asa collapsing for the WIN!! spicing up the series again and hopefully death FTW!!
That's an interesting way to put it, hehehe
Old 2005-12-21, 06:34   Link #109
LilleNisse

Just finished watching episode 22. And I really liked it. And no, I havnt read thru this whole thread

Nerine and Primula, wow, maids, cute
And Sia, there is just two words to describe her in this episode, cute and sexy
Im looking forward to the next episode to see some more Ama. And as young also as it looked
Old 2005-12-21, 09:07   Link #110
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Reading some of the comments on this forum, I have to wonder if most anime fans don't need several visits to see the shrink every now and then. The sheer utter hatred for some characters borders on disturbing.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
Old 2005-12-21, 10:08   Link #111
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

While watch episode 22, i was just waiting for something to happen to Asa.. i couldn't even enjoy the Nerine & Primula maid out.. because all my mind could think about was what's going to happen to Asa. ;_;
Old 2005-12-21, 10:39   Link #112
Wrath88
Kissing...

Whee.... slow connection and stubborness about sticking to one fansub group means I haven't seen the episode yet.
Old 2005-12-21, 10:54   Link #113
Divine Majin

It's good sticking to KazeNoKoe. They don't steal work from other groups.
Old 2005-12-21, 11:02   Link #114
Paracelsus

Send a message via MSN to Paracelsus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Majin
It's good sticking to KazeNoKoe. They don't steal work from other groups.
You can say it bro.
Old 2005-12-21, 11:15   Link #115
justinstrife
Queen Sheryl's Protector

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife Send a message via Skype™ to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie
Reading some of the comments on this forum, I have to wonder if most anime fans don't need several visits to see the shrink every now and then. The sheer utter hatred for some characters borders on disturbing.
Notice how most of them are from the KKK fanclub?

They emulate their idol VERY well....
Old 2005-12-21, 11:19   Link #116
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Sheesh guys keep the Rin/Asa hating to a minimum.
*Kinda tired of the psycho label...lets move on people *
Old 2005-12-21, 11:22   Link #117
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife

As I said before, fans always take their idols "quirks" to the extreme. Doesn't surprise me that most of them are from the KKK.
Old 2005-12-21, 11:26   Link #118
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Though the slandering was just in the name of fun (at least, that's how it appeared to me), it was amusing and cute at first. Now, it's grown old and stale, so hopefully it'll die out soon. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have posts like OMFG ASA BLOWS!!!11!!goat!11 out of the way when reading other people's opinions in this thread.

That said, this episode is definitely the calm before the storm. I can't wait to see the drama flesh out in Asa's arc. Being the final chapter of Shuffle's story, I'm hoping they'd end this spectacularly.
Old 2005-12-21, 11:29   Link #119
Wrath88
Kissing...

Well, ep 23 is about Asa and Ama right? It's inevitable that we'll get something like OMFG AMA BLOWS!!! from somebody.
Old 2005-12-21, 11:34   Link #120
Paracelsus

Send a message via MSN to Paracelsus
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife

Seriously, there was no need...you sure watch animeu releases, right??? <_<

(and I'm not flaming about kill/death asaxrin anymore, although I'm both a RRR and KKK)

ps nothing against you. I'm pissed off for some other reasons.
Closed Thread