AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2005-12-19, 16:31   Link #41
AnbuItachi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameoffreak8
Yes. Suzuka is a popular anime and Suzuka is my best favorite anime.



I argee with you
is that ur opinion or truth in japan....
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 16:35   Link #42
gameoffreak8
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuItachi
is that ur opinion or truth in japan....
Opinion, of course.. But...
Quote:
Originally Posted by am1n
Me too
Is suzuka a popular anime ?
I answered: I argee with you...

Last edited by gameoffreak8; 2005-12-19 at 23:00.
gameoffreak8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 19:36   Link #43
Kaoru Chujo
Kimura Juri
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverGoNe
But there are moments in the series that make you go: 'ugh'. Yamato's actions are indecisive at times and Suzuka can get bitchy. Probably one of the best moments in episode 23 was Yamato finally fending for himself after taking so many spiteful comments from Asahina. I could see the fire in his eyes, oh yes.
Despite the fact that I like both Asahina and Yamato, what you say is all true. She can't stop herself from being so spiteful, and he can be so extremely stupid and/or indecisive that I have to stop watching/reading for a while. They are both prisoners of their impulses.
__________________
Kimura Juri 木村珠莉 Joined Tokyo Voice Actors' Co-op in 2011, did voice-overs for corporate presentations. Anime bit parts 2013-14. Stars in Shirobako as Miyamori, will star in Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku (spring). Enjoys music, looking at Buddha images, reading. Used to work at a bookstore. Says she is a maudlin drunk. Age unknown.
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi |
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 19:41   Link #44
Yuiichi
Retired.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
he can be so extremely stupid and/or indecisive
Yamato is also rather inconsistant. Sometimes he wants to go after Asahina with all of his might, sometimes he's cold towards her. Sometimes he wants to do track, sometimes he doesn't.

This is the kind of attitude that I don't think Asahina likes; if Yamato was more consistant in the way he thought, maybe she wouldn't be so spiteful.
Yuiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 19:56   Link #45
lexusis911
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I think the reason he is so inconsistant in those matters is because of how Suzuka treats him. Both of them are guilty of being wishy washy so she doesn't really have any real reason to be pissed at him for it.
lexusis911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 20:07   Link #46
Yuiichi
Retired.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 26
It's an endless cycle.

Suzuka treats Yamato badly -> Yamato is inconsistant -> Suzuka treats Yamato badly -> etc.
Yuiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 20:10   Link #47
jiashore
suzuka luver *_*
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in suzuka's room
yuppy, in actual fact, BOTH are indecisive and wishy-washy...

suzuka is still stuck with her past, with kasuki.... but at the same time, she is aware of her growing feelings / attraction, towards yamato. She is unsure of what she wants, and if she should stay loyal to the already gone kasuki...

yamato wants to catch suzuka's attention, but is worried if she is still thinking of kasuki. therefore, he does not know how to react or what to do...

however, the shirt tugging scene in ep 23 sure was something, yamato got abit of encouragement from suzuka, this pushed him on, making him think that suzuka actually does not hate him that much, instead, has abit of liking towards him.

for suzuka, her actions actually showed herself that she actually does have some feelings towards yamato, despite the fact of her hiding it and not recognising it. in a way, she is also putting down her past, and striving towards yamato instead.

[EDIT] oh, its good that yamato is trying to get serious in track... if not he'll be known as the loser who went after the girl in track and got nothing but being despised and no achievements...

sorry for the long post, its just my opinions...

cheers,

jiashore
jiashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 22:51   Link #48
D_Street
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I agree with u saying Yamato is undecisive, but in the last ep. 23 it looks as if he finally wants to work hard in track to make Anahina like him. But anahina does not acknowledge him when he does, so he has to find other ways to make her like him, but he cant stop doing track because he is get some pionts doing that.
D_Street is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 23:10   Link #49
IntrepidAKP
...Woah!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
All the love drama is alright, but what I really want to see if Yamato beat Arima's ass in a sprint.
IntrepidAKP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 23:50   Link #50
AnbuItachi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
all he needs is 1 hug from asahina before the race and boom he'll own him.
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 00:16   Link #51
D_Street
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Yea, that is probably true. He was going to win a race against him if he had not skiped the practices
D_Street is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 06:51   Link #52
jiashore
suzuka luver *_*
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in suzuka's room
Spoiler:


and, D Street san, when did he miss/skip practices, that was when

Spoiler:

cheers,

jiashore

Last edited by jiashore; 2005-12-20 at 07:01.
jiashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 07:45   Link #53
Observation
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Spoiler:
Observation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 09:03   Link #54
tabun
rawr!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observation
Spoiler:
Thank you for this early christmas present. Your effort is highly appreciated!
__________________
tabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 11:09   Link #55
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The European Bunion
Age: 36
Indeed, that be a nice pic (oh if only Miki looked that sexy in the series...).
__________________
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 12:57   Link #56
Devil Doll
My name? But my name is..
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Germany
Spoiler for episode 24 and onwards:
_____________________
Suzuka episode 23 review

Last edited by Devil Doll; 2005-12-20 at 13:14.
Devil Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 19:31   Link #57
misakichii
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
i've only seen suzuka up to ep 4 but since it sounds so interesting i catch up.
misakichii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 22:02   Link #58
n00bix
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
when is eps 23 coming out?

sorry i meant eps 24

Last edited by n00bix; 2005-12-20 at 22:32.
n00bix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 22:20   Link #59
Yuiichi
Retired.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bix
when is eps 23 coming out?
Episode 23 is already out by Lunar. Click here to go to their Bittorrent download page.
Yuiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 00:02   Link #60
D_Street
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Do anyone know when actually the next ep. is coming out
D_Street is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
romance, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.