AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2005-12-21, 07:49   Link #61
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Street
Do anyone know when actually the next ep. is coming out
Ep25 is on in Japan in just over three hours from now (1 a.m. Thursday, Japan time). A raw should appear on the Net by 5-6 hours after it's over.
Kuno Misaki 久野美咲 age 21. 2009 - King of Thorn (Alie). 2010 - Oreimo (Bridget). 2012 - Black Rock Shooter (Hiro). 2013 - Problem children (Melln). Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (Mimi), Log Horizon (Serara), Galilei Donna (Grande Rosso). 2014 - Noragami (Keiichi), Escha and Logy (Kuu), Zvezda Plot (Hoshimiya Kate/Venera-sama), Wixoss (Tama), Mahouka Koukou (Kasuga Nanami), Flag o Oraretara (Kurumiko), Nanana (Saki), Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | autumn 2014 previews | autumn 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Sailor Moon Crystal | Akatsuki no Yona | Amagi Brilliant Park | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Cross Ange | Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai | Danna ga Nani ga Itteru | Denkigai no Honya-san | Donten ni Warau | Fate/Stay Night UBW | Le Fruit de la Grisaia | Gugure! Kokkuri-san | Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de | Madan no Ou to Vanadis | Orenchi no Furo Jijou | Seven Deadly Sins | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Shirobako | Sora no Method | Tribe Cool Crew | Trinity Seven | Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete | Wixoss
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 09:37   Link #62
AnbuItachi

really? didn't know lunar was that far behind. o well. when does it usually come out?(the sub)
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 09:50   Link #63
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuItachi
really? didn't know lunar was that far behind. o well. when does it usually come out?(the sub)
But they aren't that far behind.. and besides people have their own life too.

Anyway, I must warn you about the existence of a rule on this board, which says "don't ask when the next fansub will be out" and that is well explicated here

Please people respect that. And respect fansubbers' work as well, thanks.
Old 2005-12-21, 09:52   Link #64
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Quote:
I don't know when the sub normally comes out. Anyway, a little less than two eps behind is not slow at all. A few series get subbed extremely fast (Karin is one), but this is pretty good for a good sub.
Kuno Misaki 久野美咲 age 21. 2009 - King of Thorn (Alie). 2010 - Oreimo (Bridget). 2012 - Black Rock Shooter (Hiro). 2013 - Problem children (Melln). Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (Mimi), Log Horizon (Serara), Galilei Donna (Grande Rosso). 2014 - Noragami (Keiichi), Escha and Logy (Kuu), Zvezda Plot (Hoshimiya Kate/Venera-sama), Wixoss (Tama), Mahouka Koukou (Kasuga Nanami), Flag o Oraretara (Kurumiko), Nanana (Saki), Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | autumn 2014 previews | autumn 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Sailor Moon Crystal | Akatsuki no Yona | Amagi Brilliant Park | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Cross Ange | Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai | Danna ga Nani ga Itteru | Denkigai no Honya-san | Donten ni Warau | Fate/Stay Night UBW | Le Fruit de la Grisaia | Gugure! Kokkuri-san | Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de | Madan no Ou to Vanadis | Orenchi no Furo Jijou | Seven Deadly Sins | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Shirobako | Sora no Method | Tribe Cool Crew | Trinity Seven | Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete | Wixoss
Old 2005-12-21, 11:27   Link #65
snow_kid
Anime Addict

The pain of waiting for the sub is becoming stronger,but the longer the wait,the stronger the pleasure after

btw i want to greet all you suzuka fans,have been watching the series from ep 1 every week,its the title that i love the most from the new stuff,only watch bleach every week except suzuka.

Also i had the pleasure of reading the former Suzuka topic,although i havent posted in it,registered today after 5 years
snow_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 14:40   Link #66
Observation

The raw for the penultimate ep of Suzuka, ep25 is out rather early today, heh. Lets see if it serves up the shocker from chapter 70, which is rather enjoyable.
Observation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 15:06   Link #67
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

Hai hai. Life and such. Ep24 will be out tonight.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 15:15   Link #68
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Sub it yourself to be up to date.
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 15:32   Link #69
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Ep25 was worth waiting for. Not to reveal anything, I'll just say how much I liked Suzuka's voice acting when she was looking at the words written on the desk, and how much I liked the music in the scene with her and Honoka.

Suzuka is voiced by Mitsuhashi Kanako, who also did the wonderful Miki in Zettai Shounen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow_kid
...Also i had the pleasure of reading the former Suzuka topic,although i havent posted in it,registered today after 5 years
One silver lining of the server disaster is that for some reason it has caused people to start posting who never posted before. It's really enriching the discussion.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2005-12-21 at 16:30.
Old 2005-12-21, 16:33   Link #70
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

Alrighty, here's the bullet review for the crunch time episode 25 ... and to make it short and sweet, this is a ++

Spoiler:

To sum it up, this is the episode manga readers have been looking forward to. And it delivered well!

On to the final one!
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 18:22   Link #71
snow_kid
Anime Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar
Hai hai. Life and such. Ep24 will be out tonight.
Now i wont sleep tonight

I guess its time to say a few words about the show.

First

From all the chars i have seen so far(only anime watcher) the one i like the most is ofcourse Suzuka.

The ice queen took my heart from the beginning.
Her attitude may be really harsh and cold,but when she starts to melt ,its the best part of this anime

Well its also true that i prefer such women in real world,then the easy going always happy,"cool girls". If you make such a girl like Suzuka fall for you,after so many hardships,after hearing the ice talk everyday,when the girl finally starts to like you,then its pure heaven.

The one character i dont really like is *looks everywhere and gets ready for the assasins to come* Honoka

I dont know where to start when talking about her bad sides,becouse i really dont like everything about her.

The super shy type has been seen a million times,usually i like this type in anime,but for Honoka it doesnt work at all.

Yamato our main male char.......simply..... baka
But i dont really dislike him,he has his bad moments,but overall he is a likeable guy,i can understand his point of view,although i wont say i would do everything the same way he did.
How could he go out with Honoka and not the Ice Queen argh,i would wait years for such a girl,without going out with anyone else,she is just soo worth it.

As for the others i hoped there would be more scenes with Miho,but i guess it wont happen when there are only 3 eps left,maybe in the manga.
Miki didnt get my attention too much,she was there,she helped him,she knows there is no chance now.
snow_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 19:14   Link #72
Darkpony

I really like this series I love all the characters.

Honoka - Smart, Hot alittle clingy but its all good.
Suzuka - I hate her attitude, but when she gets sad or desperate she is really cute.
Yamato - the average guy, makes mistakes corrects them, then makes more mistakes.
Hattori and Miki- There the comic relief in the anime, whenever im feeling down they always cheer me up!
Darkpony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 20:51   Link #73
D_Street

This anime is pretty good, but i wish it would have included more of the detail from the manga. But overall i like the anime but i like to read the manga for more detail. Even though i have only read up to chapter 13 it cleans up some of my questions
D_Street is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 21:27   Link #74
Devil Doll
My name? But my name is..

Torrents for Episode 24 (Lunar) and 25 (raw) are up.
Devil Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 21:27   Link #75
pongie

Send a message via ICQ to pongie
Is the anime that much different to the manga? Maybe I should start reading the manga too then... but everytime I do I end up not finishing the anime. Maybe when the anime is over I'll read the manga to see what was missing
pongie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 22:41   Link #76
AnbuItachi

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 24 was sooooooooo gooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddd
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-21, 23:52   Link #77
Devil Doll
My name? But my name is..

Gosh. Never before has this series been closer to Love Hina than in episode 25. And my favourite character delivered.
Devil Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 01:13   Link #78
D_Street

I dont want to spoil this ep. but it was good, but bad in some points
D_Street is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 01:28   Link #79
gameoffreak8

It was very quite good but few bad points.
Spoiler:
gameoffreak8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 01:37   Link #80
jiashore
suzuka luver *_*

yeh, it was quite sad to see that happen to yamato.... but now on to the final episode, seems like it will end before the manga, unless theres another season or there will be a surprise from the producers.

cheers,

jiashore
jiashore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, shounen