AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2005-12-22, 01:41   Link #81
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Episode 25: without telling anything about it: I agree with previous comments: it's definitely a ++ , I didn't expect it to come out so good. I'm very impressed with it.

For episode 24, I already wrote something after the raw, but I'll post some deeper thoughts later. I prefere to rewatch it subbed, now I have ep.25 stuck in my mind and I wouldn't like to make a mess
Old 2005-12-22, 04:06   Link #82
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Episode 25 was great!

Spoiler:
TwilightHack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 04:12   Link #83
DrewGSR

lmao yamato got pwned by arima again, so badly too didnt' even at elast get second place. yamato for the lose
DrewGSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 05:05   Link #84
D_Street

Yamato was just inexperienced when it came to running because of that he did not know a good point when to accelerate. But in the begin of the race i totally thought that he was going to win, but i guess i was wrong. I hope they can finish the next ep. quick, but i wont conplain about how slow they go because they do really good subs
D_Street is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 06:22   Link #85
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Spoiler for race results in ep25 (I mean 24):
Kuno Misaki 久野美咲 age 21. 2009 - King of Thorn (Alie). 2010 - Oreimo (Bridget). 2012 - Black Rock Shooter (Hiro). 2013 - Problem children (Melln). Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (Mimi), Log Horizon (Serara), Galilei Donna (Grande Rosso). 2014 - Noragami (Keiichi), Escha and Logy (Kuu), Zvezda Plot (Hoshimiya Kate/Venera-sama), Wixoss (Tama), Mahouka Koukou (Kasuga Nanami), Flag o Oraretara (Kurumiko), Nanana (Saki), Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | autumn 2014 previews | autumn 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Sailor Moon Crystal | Akatsuki no Yona | Amagi Brilliant Park | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Cross Ange | Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai | Danna ga Nani ga Itteru | Denkigai no Honya-san | Donten ni Warau | Fate/Stay Night UBW | Le Fruit de la Grisaia | Gugure! Kokkuri-san | Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de | Madan no Ou to Vanadis | Orenchi no Furo Jijou | Seven Deadly Sins | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Shirobako | Sora no Method | Tribe Cool Crew | Trinity Seven | Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete | Wixoss

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2005-12-22 at 08:31.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 07:27   Link #86
fynefilo

Send a message via MSN to fynefilo
^^That was in episode 24. Just watched episode 24 myself. It was a nice episode. And after hearing that episode 25 is really good, I'm definitely looking forward to it.
fynefilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 12:57   Link #87
snow_kid
Anime Addict

I am starting to like this show more and more.

As for the
Spoiler for ep24:
snow_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 13:55   Link #88
Devil Doll
My name? But my name is..

I think the race results were quite realistic (I'm unhappy about the relay result though), as both Soichi and Asahina provide the appropriate explanations (with the one from Asahina bringing an earlier Kazuki statement to full use now).
What I liked best about the race result as the reaction of both Yamato and Asahina afterwards. I am surprised how powerful Yamato became during the recent episodes (and that won't stop in episode 25). Asahina's reaction in episode 24 showed the right attitude, and Yamato finally was able to use his head and drew the right conclusion, despite the wishy-washy talk of the Ice Queen.

All in all a great episode 24 speeding up the course of events significantly (which is one of the many similarities of this story to the last three episodes of Love Hina). Unlike other posters here I'm not too happy about episode 25 although the story development continues to be great... it's just that I ask myself whether Asahina is really worth all that effort . Then again, this is something Keitarou, eh - sorry, of course I mean Yamato, has to endure, not me... and he's enduring it five times...
Devil Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 16:27   Link #89
ChickMagnet

Spoiler:
ChickMagnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 16:29   Link #90
AnimeEddie
Hunting C.S Goto.

Send a message via MSN to AnimeEddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickMagnet
Spoiler:
its 26 eps long last time i heard
Old 2005-12-22, 16:47   Link #91
Itlandm
Porcupine

Poor Suzuka. He said almost exactly the same thing. Now she can only wait for him to die horribly, too.
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 19:05   Link #92
Asclei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm
Poor Suzuka. He said almost exactly the same thing. Now she can only wait for him to die horribly, too.
LOL. episode 24 was great, it's making me excited for 25. and by the looks of it, it seems like this series will end on a good note.
Asclei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 19:10   Link #93
Wyk72
Weak mage FTW

Send a message via MSN to Wyk72
Ep.24-25

I put everything under spoiler tags...
Spoiler:
Wyk72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 19:32   Link #94
Sweetchinmusic

Hey, that spoiler tag thing is wicked!!! thanks im only on ep 7, but everyone i know who watches manga's dont watch this one, thats why i came on this board lol. i skipped all the revealing stuff lol. This manga gets better and better, im watching this and prince of tennis at the moment, with bleach but thats on a break i heard lol.

Is this really only a one series manga? it cant be???? surely there has to be more than 20 something episodes theres just got to be!!!

Thanks
Sweetchinmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 21:10   Link #95
AnbuItachi

i really like how the race ended. its more realistic that way and in a love story like this, i prefer it to be more realistic. asahina's reaction was so good! can't wait for episode 25. too bad only 1 episode left... im going to cry so much after it ends..
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 22:07   Link #96
Devil Doll
My name? But my name is..

Spoiler for episode 25:
I wholeheartedly agree with previous postings questioning Yamato's choice. What exactly it is that he likes about Asahina? It can't be her housewife skills (go for Honoka instead), it can't be his desire to kiss a girl (again, Honoka would be more than willing...), it can't be her looks (Miki is superior), and it surely can't be her character (again, Miki wins). Even if he were the subservient type who loves to be bossed around he might still be better off marrying Miho-chan instead... No wonder that even Asahina calls him a weirdo.
Old 2005-12-22, 22:11   Link #97
Epi
Otaku++

Episode 24 was a bit unexpected, but when I thought about it a bit more it made perfect sense. The race results make complete sense when you realize that this is not just a stand-alone anime but based on a still running manga series. Asahina remains as mysterious as ever, but then again she's a teenaged girl so I guess that's pretty in character!
Old 2005-12-22, 22:20   Link #98
AnbuItachi

hm.. asahina is my favorite character. her style beats the other girls looks too!
Old 2005-12-22, 23:02   Link #99
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Episode 24 had me changing my viewpoint just a bit. I kinda sympathise with Yamato now, since he works really hard but failed to do what he wanted to because of panicking in that moment. It is easy to sympathise when you've experienced the same kind of thing.

Regarding why Yamato actually likes Suzuka...If I recall correctly, it was something akin to 'love at first sight'. It was just his dumb 'luck' that made him look like Kazuki, causing Suzuka to reject his confession again. ^^'''
Old 2005-12-22, 23:23   Link #100
AnbuItachi

and he had to say similar words, it makes it so interesting! i feel bad for asahina, its like a painful past repeating itself

Tags
romance, shounen