AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-11-04, 16:40   Link #601
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Logic View Post
No, I agree that he has feelings for Rukia (just as he has feelings for Tatsuki, Sado, Urahara, etc. My point is that these feelings aren't as strong as they are for Orihime. Keep in mind his reasoning for saving Rukia. As he told Ganju, he saved Ruki because Rukia originally saved him. Basically, it was a friendship version of "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours"; Ichigo felt that he owed her (though this is not to suggest that they aren't good friends).
You actually believe that. "Be cause I owe her" crap? I would love to hear your interpretation of chapter 181 when he thinks "I remember now...why I...wanted to save you."

At this point, I'd say Ichigo feels nothing special for anyone. He said himself he's going to HM to save a nakama. And for "saving the love of his life", he's sure getting his ass kicked left and right not to mentioned being saved and protected most of the time instead of doing it himself. First he's saved by Inoue (and only because Grimmjow helped her), then Nel, and now Kenpachi.

Last edited by Royal_Devil; 2007-11-04 at 16:51.
Royal_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 17:55   Link #602
Dr_Logic
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Im also a IchiHime supporter so I agree with everything you said. But these 2 points alone can be sold to almost anybody who has doubts about it (or so I believe). Since Kubo is always foreshadowing things. Maybe and Maybe after Hime is rescued and there is some downtime (before the next big threat) Kubo will oficially make a pair.

I think it's better to make a pair early, and not let drag out like other series (naruto, and I also follow naruto i just think it's been dragged out to long). Since it's been stated Hime loves Ichigo it's going to be matter of when not if they get together as a couple
By the way things are going, I figure this to be the final arc. No doubt will Ichigo and Orihime have plenty of downtime. We may even get a 15 year timeskip (a la: Rurouni Kenshin) showing Ichigo and Orihime's children.

I disagree about Naruto. I believe that the development for Naruto and Sakura has worked out rather smoothly, but then that's another story altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post
You actually believe that. "Be cause I owe her" crap? I would love to hear your interpretation of chapter 181 when he thinks "I remember now...why I...wanted to save you."

At this point, I'd say Ichigo feels nothing special for anyone. He said himself he's going to HM to save a nakama. And for "saving the love of his life", he's sure getting his ass kicked left and right not to mentioned being saved and protected most of the time instead of doing it himself. First he's saved by Inoue (and only because Grimmjow helped her), then Nel, and now Kenpachi.
Yes, I believe it.

As for the explanation of ch 181, consider the following page: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/181/15/

I doubt the panels afterwards give the implication that he is thinking about any romantic feelings towards Rukia considering that he thinks of it as a good idea for Rukia to remain in Soul Society by her own decision (you'd think that a potential "lover" would wish for the opposite). Long distance friendships are indeed easy to manage but certainly not long distance romance. The line you're referring to is likely just his reasons for why he values his friendship with Rukia in the first place. Keep in mind that he has also given reasons for why he values his friendship with Sado and Uryuu.

I won't agree with your statement that Ichigo has no romantic feelings for anyone at this point. However, I do believe that we have no way of conclusively determining who he has romantic feelings at this point in the manga.

And what's wrong with him getting his ass (ah, so we can say that here) kicked? One of the great things about the Bleach manga is that Ichigo isn't made out to be the most powerful character nor is he a two dimensional he-man (*cough* Goku *cough*). By no means is Ichigo perfect; he has failed plenty of times (I mention two incidents in my previous post). He has the will to fight any opponent, but certainly not the power.

Last edited by Dr_Logic; 2007-11-04 at 18:02. Reason: bad spelling/grammar
Dr_Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 17:58   Link #603
UPR
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post
You actually believe that. "Be cause I owe her" crap? I would love to hear your interpretation of chapter 181 when he thinks "I remember now...why I...wanted to save you."

At this point, I'd say Ichigo feels nothing special for anyone. He said himself he's going to HM to save a nakama. And for "saving the love of his life", he's sure getting his ass kicked left and right not to mentioned being saved and protected most of the time instead of doing it himself. First he's saved by Inoue (and only because Grimmjow helped her), then Nel, and now Kenpachi.
1. Chapter 181 was so long ago. It was still the SS arc. So much has happend since then. Especially with Inoue as Rukia has at some points taken a sorta back seat to Hime. now I don't want to get killed for saying that. Yes Rukia has been the one to get Ichigo out of funks, but that has been is complet incapability to protect Inoue.

2. I remember Ichigo having to be saved a couple of times during the SS arc as well. And each time he gets some traing to become stronger.
__________________
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 18:14   Link #604
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Logic View Post

I doubt the panels afterwards give the implication that he is thinking about any romantic feelings towards Rukia considering that he thinks of it as a good idea for Rukia to remain in Soul Society by her own decision (you'd think that a potential "lover" would wish for the opposite). Long distance friendships are indeed easy to manage but certainly not long distance romance. The line you're referring to is likely just his reasons for why he values his friendship with Rukia in the first place. Keep in mind that he has also given reasons for why he values his friendship with Sado and Uryuu .
Who said anything about romance? But I think it's obvious that he didn't go just because "he owed her".
Royal_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 18:17   Link #605
super03inu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Talking

Personally, I think Kubo likes to torture us by giving us hope with different pairings,but one fact still remains: ICHIGOXRUKIA 4EVEA!!! I mean you cannot deny the little secert hints in the opening and closing parts of bleach that ichigo and rukia were always "together" as for renji and rukia; they are just childhood friends! I think Renji sortof had his chance already. ichixrukia just seems to click. Hey don't get me wrong, i like Orihime, but as for the ichixhime pairing, Orihime just seems alittle too...desperate for ichigo while he is totally clueless. They are just friends! Nothing more and nothing less! It'll be kind of boring and akward if they hooked up. And on a last note; take a good look at their weapons. Ichigo's "black banki sword, and rukia's released sword form: pure black and pure white, ying and yang hello!anybody?!; plus uryuu's new bow and orihime's hairpins...eh?...eh?...yeah you know what i'm thinking. IshidaxOrihime I think has a good chance, take a look at the SS arc.
super03inu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 18:39   Link #606
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by super03inu View Post
Personally, I think Kubo likes to torture us by giving us hope with different pairings,but one fact still remains: ICHIGOXRUKIA 4EVEA!!! I mean you cannot deny the little secert hints in the opening and closing parts of bleach that ichigo and rukia were always "together" as for renji and rukia; they are just childhood friends! I think Renji sortof had his chance already. ichixrukia just seems to click. Hey don't get me wrong, i like Orihime, but as for the ichixhime pairing, Orihime just seems alittle too...desperate for ichigo while he is totally clueless. They are just friends! Nothing more and nothing less! It'll be kind of boring and akward if they hooked up. And on a last note; take a good look at their weapons. Ichigo's "black banki sword, and rukia's released sword form: pure black and pure white, ying and yang hello!anybody?!; plus uryuu's new bow and orihime's hairpins...eh?...eh?...yeah you know what i'm thinking. IshidaxOrihime I think has a good chance, take a look at the SS arc.
OK you have a point with the ying and yang statement, but ishida is obviously gay, I mean come on SEWING!!!. No way no fu!&ing how!!! If ichigo is supposed to be with rukia then KT is just playing to the fans. And one last thing (even though it probably will not happen) Ichihime forever!!!!!!It sounds better than ichirukia... After all that is said Rukia=10 yo boy's body Nuff said.
__________________
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 18:59   Link #607
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: your basement
Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
OK you have a point with the ying and yang statement, but ishida is obviously gay, I mean come on SEWING!!!. No way no fu!&ing how!!! If ichigo is supposed to be with rukia then KT is just playing to the fans. And one last thing (even though it probably will not happen) Ichihime forever!!!!!!It sounds better than ichirukia... After all that is said Rukia=10 yo boy's body Nuff said.

1. I still don't see the point of why Orihime HAVE TO end up with somebody. Isn't that the whole point why non fitting pairing like Grim-ori exist?

2. Ichihime sounds better thus they are a better pairing?

3. So THAT"S the real reason, ori got boobs and rukia don't. How convincing is that?!
__________________

^ Touhoues for president. ^
Chinese Saimoe 08 Congradulations to C.C. and Shana for winning Chinese Saimoe 08
cicido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 19:00   Link #608
Ishtun
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
isn't rukia like a couple centuries older than ichigo?

so rukia/renji and orihime/ichigo would fit better


(besides it works! R&R ... and two vowels.. o and i )
Ishtun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 19:18   Link #609
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicido View Post
1. I still don't see the point of why Orihime HAVE TO end up with somebody. Isn't that the whole point why non fitting pairing like Grim-ori exist?

2. Ichihime sounds better thus they are a better pairing?

3. So THAT"S the real reason, ori got boobs and rukia don't. How convincing is that?!
Its not just the boobs (though they help), its her whole demeanor, she acts all manly, she has a really short hair cut, and she hits ichigo repeatedly, so therefore rukia=10 yo boy!!!.The only reason i put ichihime sounds better was because the person i quoted said ichirukia forever, so i was messing with them. I think rukia is way over rated! Thats all.

Earlyer in this thread about maybe 3 weeks ago I made this argument with alot more info and explinations. If you care to find it, it will prove that I think ichigo and orihime should be together for better reasons than her having big boobs. Hope that you don't think ill of me because I made that comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtun View Post
isn't rukia like a couple centuries older than ichigo?
so rukia/renji and orihime/ichigo would fit better
That is the best think I have heard in a long time.
__________________
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 19:39   Link #610
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtun View Post
isn't rukia like a couple centuries older than ichigo?
For all we know, Ichigo was the result of such a union. But we'll need more info on Masaki before either side can be put to rest.

Quote:
Earlyer in this thread about maybe 3 weeks ago I made this argument with alot more info and explinations. If you care to find it, it will prove that I think ichigo and orihime should be together for better reasons than her having big boobs. Hope that you don't think ill of me because I made that comment.
Link to that one please. I went 10 pages back and the most I found was you asserting your tastes in women and trying to apply them to a fictional character while dismissing other pairings with responses like "Ishida is gay."

Last edited by Royal_Devil; 2007-11-04 at 19:54.
Royal_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 19:55   Link #611
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post
For all we know, Ichigo was the result of such a union. But we'll need more info on Masaki before either side can be put to rest.



Link to that one please. I went 10 pages back and the most I found was you asserting your tastes in women and trying to apply them to a fictional character while dismissing other pairings with childish responses like "Ishida is gay."
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...=26399&page=27

Here you go. Thanks and ishida is gay. Its not a bad thing that he is its just that people put him and orihime together when it can't be. That all and as for my personal tastes ALL these characters are fictional and ALL the people who post on this thread are putting their personal tastes into this thread who we would like to see together for whatever reasons that are usualy what we like about the characters, so why am I wrong for doing that? KT is the only one who determins what happens. I personaly think Ichigo is the most uninteresting character in Bleach but Orihime does love him so why should he be with rukia who loves someone that he looks alot like. Thats all.

Pleas don't make me out to be a shovenist or something just because I think Orihime is prettyer than rukia and would like for her to be with ichigo. Everyone likes something about the opposite (or same)sex and its perfectly ok to admire that. Even if they are fictional characters.
__________________

Last edited by MAQI; 2007-11-04 at 20:22.
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 20:16   Link #612
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
and ishida is gay. Its not a bad thing that he is its just that people put him and orihime together when it can't be.
I'd say there was something on Ishida's part starting with SS. And I admire him for saying they're not in HM to fight Espada but to save Inoue when Ichigo asserted he came as much to fight (settling things with Grimmjow) as to save everyone. Though circumstances have done a good job of thwarting their plans without outside help.

Quote:
That all and as for my personal tastes ALL these characters are fictional and ALL the people who post on this thread are putting their personal tastes into this thread who we would like to see together for whatever reasons that are usualy what we like about the characters. I personaly think Ichigo is the most uninteresting character in Bleach but Orihime does love him so why she he be with rukia who loves someone that he looks alot like. Thats all. Don't make me out to be a shovenist or something because everyone likes something about the oposit (or same)sex and its perfectly ok to admire that.
I find Inoue more appealing than Rukia but I will admit I lean more toward Ichigo/Rukia based off observations from other such debates.

As for you post.

Quote:
You know I think everyone is giving orihime a hard time. Yea she is shy and she is passive, but I would not say she is scared of ichigo. Its more like respect and admiration. She was brought up with manners. I used to think she should just go after him but I have changed my mind. If she dose that will put more stress on him to choose. He has enough problems right now.
Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding is established in this series And she definitely showed fear towards him in his fight with Grimmjow (which worried Ichigo since Shinji warned all his friends would abandon him for his hollow powers).

If anything, this whole arc has been more about Ichigo coming to terms with that side of himself and finally admitting he likes the fight (like Kenpachi had asserted earlier) while not losing his chocolate like Dond said he would (not becoming a rampaging demon).

Quote:
You have all these over the top aggressive women in bleach, but orihime is more old fashion, is that wrong? I don't think so.

If I were to choose between rukia who would punch me in the head every time I did something she did not agree with and orihime who would try to see it from my point of view and respect my choices, well orihime would be my choice. Thats just from a guy's perspective. Plus orihime is way better looking in my opinion. She actually has a woman's body not the body of a twelve year old boy...
That's all well and good but we're talking about Ichigo, not you.

Quote:
Why do you think alot of people liked Senna for ichigo, its because she was sweet. Not like sourpuss rukia. Just my opinion...
Haven't seen the movie. Nor do I want to since filler movies = crap most of the time
Royal_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 20:33   Link #613
Ishtun
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
isn't some of that manga
Ishtun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 20:34   Link #614
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post
I'd say there was something on Ishida's part starting with SS. And I admire him for saying they're not in HM to fight Espada but to save Inoue when Ichigo asserted he came as much to fight (settling things with Grimmjow) as to save everyone. Though circumstances have done a good job of thwarting their plans without outside help.



I find Inoue more appealing than Rukia but I will admit I lean more toward Ichigo/Rukia based off observations from other such debates.

As for you post.



Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding is established in this series And she definitely showed fear towards him in his fight with Grimmjow (which worried Ichigo since Shinji warned all his friends would abandon him for his hollow powers).

If anything, this whole arc has been more about Ichigo coming to terms with that side of himself and finally admitting he likes the fight (like Kenpachi had asserted earlier) while not losing his chocolate like Dond said he would (not becoming a rampaging demon).



That's all well and good but we're talking about Ichigo, not you.



Haven't seen the movie. Nor do I want to since filler movies = crap most of the time
My point about the pairings and this thread was, they are pairings only to us since kt has not made any pair official. They are what we would like to see. Don't tell me that when you watch or read manga that you don't put yourself in the main character's shoes. This thread is all speculation and what each one of us would like individualy. I think it was WONDERMIKE who put it best he said something to the affect that we all see each chapter the way we want to see it. So the way I want to see it is that ichigo will end up with orihime.

As for what ishida said about coming here to save Orihime, well ishida is more calm and colective and ichigo is a hot head. In his heart I believe he wants to make up for not being able to protect orihime from uli and yami, he even promised her he would get stronger to protect her. Ichigo wants to fight as much as he wants to save her I am sure. If he did not he would not have told her to
Spoiler for manga:
so I think and I really hope they end up together.

The movie was crap, but I like everything Bleach so I sat through it. I wished they would make senna a main character she was cool.
__________________
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 20:55   Link #615
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
As for what ishida said about coming here to save Orihime, well ishida is more calm and colective and ichigo is a hot head. In his heart I believe he wants to make up for not being able to protect orihime from uli and yami, he even promised her he would get stronger to protect her. Ichigo wants to fight as much as he wants to save her I am sure. If he did not he would not have told her to
Spoiler for manga:
so I think and I really hope they end up together.
I think Ichigo would take the same hit for any of his nakama, not just Inoue. He was protecting Nel too. I'm just seeing nakama no matter how you slice it.
Royal_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 21:21   Link #616
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post
I think Ichigo would take the same hit for any of his nakama, not just Inoue. He was protecting Nel too. I'm just seeing nakama no matter how you slice it.
You have your oppinion. I have mine. Lets just agree to disagree.
__________________
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 21:34   Link #617
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
You have your oppinion. I have mine. Lets just agree to disagree.
Okay then.

But if you ask me, Inoue needs a different kind of man. He needs to encourage her, get her to believe in herself and what her powers are capable of. He should consider her his equal, no, something beyond even that. And shouldn't afraid to push her to get her out of a rut and back on her feet, even if it means a punch to the face to knock some sense into her should she get too hysterical about a difficult situation. Sure he'll protect her, but he wouldn't make her stand back and watch. He'd tell her to stand at his side and watch his back, despite her uncertainty. Hers are the powers that reject god's will for crying out loud!!!

Can you imagine it?

He would battle the Primera Espada with Inoue at his side only to end up wounded and will be all like.

"Listen to me Inoue. Believe in yourself. Don't believe in me, who believes in you. Don't believe in the you who believes in me. Believe in you! Believe in yourself!!!!"

And then launches an all out assault, ignoring the fatal wounds he received and kills the Primera in an epic manner, stumbles over to Inoue, takes her first kiss, and dies. She tries to bring him back but discovers her powers can't bring back someone who doesn't want to come back since he sees death as vital part of life and believes she'll be much stronger with him out of the picture. Many tears will be shed and Inoue will be all emo until her friends really need her. And then...

*insert picture of Inoue in Simon's pose in episode 11*

"My manly Ex (best way to describe him) is dead! He's not here anymore! But in my heart, and on my back, I'll carry him with me for my next five lifetimes and beyond!!! Who do you think I am?! I am Inoue, I am not some damsel in distress. I am me. Inoue Orihime, the one who rejects the heavens!!!"

And then she kills Aizen with on shot from Tsubaki's new Giga Drill Break...

Okay that's enough but Inoue would look hot like that.

Last edited by Royal_Devil; 2007-11-04 at 21:55.
Royal_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 21:55   Link #618
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post
Okay then.

But if you ask me, Inoue needs a different kind of man. He needs to encourage her, get her to believe in herself and what her powers are capable of. He should consider her his equal, no, something beyond even that. And shouldn't afraid to push her to get her out of a rut and back on her feet, even if it means a punch to the face to knock some sense into her should she get too hysterical about a difficult situation. Sure he'll protect her, but he wouldn't make her stand back and watch. He'd tell her to stand at his side and watch his back, despite her uncertainty. Hers are the powers that reject god's will for crying out loud!!!

Can you imagine it?

He would battle the Primera Espada with Inoue at his side only to end up wounded and will be all like.

"Listen to me Inoue. Believe in yourself. Don't believe in me, who believes in you. Don't believe in the you who believes in me. Believe in you! Believe in yourself!!!!"

And then launches an all out assault, ignoring the fatal wounds he received and kills the Primera in an epic manner, stumbles over to Inoue, takes her first kiss, and dies. Many tears will be shed and Inoue will be all emo until her friends really need her. And then...

*insert picture of Inoue in Simon's pose in episode 11*

"My manly Ex (best way to describe him) is dead! He's not here anymore! But in my heart, and on my shoulders, I'll carry him with me for my next five lifetimes!!! Who do you think I am?! I am Inoue, I am not some damsel in distress. I am me. Inoue Orihime, the one who rejects the heavens!!!"

And then she kills Aizen with on shot from Tsubaki's new Giga Drill Break...

Okay that's enough but Inoue would look hot like that.
Wow... Ok!!! That was really good.

Let me tell you though that the guy you described there was ichigo in my mind. I mean thats how I saw it in my head anyway.

Ichigo is a hot headed fighter he wants to whoop everyones ass but its still because he is 15 and still a kid. He will become that guy you described I am sure. He really likes playing hero, every boy at some point in their adolescence dose so he is too imature to treat her like a woman and not like an object to be protected so god forbid she does not break.

He will be that for her when he grows up. Rukia does not need that from him she's like 200+ years old. So I think Ichigo+orihime is a much more interesting match because it can develop as they develop, and pluse they are two humans dealing with the otherworld. Its just more interesting.
__________________
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 22:01   Link #619
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtun View Post
isn't some of that manga
Well I wraped spoiler around mine and so did Royal devil in the quotes. As you can see.
__________________
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-04, 22:23   Link #620
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post

Ichigo is a hot headed fighter he wants to whoop everyones ass but its still because he is 15 and still a kid. He will become that guy you described I am sure. He really likes playing hero, every boy at some point in their adolescence dose so he is too imature to treat her like a woman and not like an object to be protected so god forbid she does not break.
That would take a time skip, which I don't want happening in Bleach. Ichigo's development will require him to no longer be the one who has to protect everyone. He's too obsessed now and in the near future for his character to change like that.

In fact, the guy I describe would be the one to show Ichigo what Inoue is capable of. Hell, they'd get in an epic duel over it, Ichigo insisting Inoue stay out of danger and ManlyEx fighting for her right to protect her nakama as much as Ichigo. ManlyEx would win of course because he has power from believing in Inoue.

Quote:
e will be that for her when he grows up. Rukia does not need that from him she's like 200+ years old.
You're right she doesn't need that. Because they're already there IMO. Ichigo and Rukia don't need to do such things because they for the most part already view each other as equals and have developed into that for over 200 chapters. She's already started pushing him to stop thinking that his friends are helpless and need him to fight all the bad guys, while they stand in the back screaming "Save me Ichigo, save me!!!"

Ichigo is no where near being the Kamina-like person I described. Nor do I want him to be. Besides, ManlyEx has to die and not come back for it to work.

Basically, I want another guy to fall for Inoue as much as she has for Ichigo, for her to realize that, and to see how she reacts. She can still love Ichigo all she wants, though I think it will bring some nice dynamics to her character
Royal_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.