AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-01-21, 23:45   Link #781
Marsala
Delurker
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu Gundam View Post
Nope, not at all.
Then you're very bad at understanding the manga/anime. It was obvious to most people in chapter 2 that Orihime loved Ichigo.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu Gundam View Post
Well, if she loves him, there is half of what is needed there. Which is more then what Ichigo and Rukia have right now.
And Chizuru loves Orihime, which is half of what is needed there. I guess it must be equally canon as Ichigo/Orihime and more canon than Ichigo/Rukia, then?
Marsala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 00:13   Link #782
Nu Gundam
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
Then you're very bad at understanding the manga/anime. It was obvious to most people in chapter 2 that Orihime loved Ichigo.
Loved? No. Had a crush on....Yes.


Quote:
And Chizuru loves Orihime, which is half of what is needed there. I guess it must be equally canon as Ichigo/Orihime and more canon than Ichigo/Rukia, then?
Nope, you must be pretty poor at interpreting manga then.....
__________________
This signature has been fed to carnivorous forum bunnies which are known to be attracted to signatures which break the signature rules. Unfortunately, the bunnies could not contain the awesomeness of the signature, and as such, exploded immediatly upon consumption of my signature.
Nu Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 08:51   Link #783
BleachOD
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kneeling in front of my ICHIGO SHRINE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu Gundam View Post




Nope, you must be pretty poor at interpreting manga then.....
If that aint the pot calling the kettle... Black!

Quote:
Loved? No. Had a crush on....Yes.
So it was only love cause she said it...:LOVE IS A BEHAVIOR NOT A DECLARATION! jeezus...So it was only a crush when she cried over Rukia's return and snapped him out of his depression...When looking at her face everyday...did nothing to cheer him up....

Orihime realizes it...why do you think kubo put these scenes in here...

Spoiler for If you can't believe your lying eyes...:



i
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 09:08   Link #784
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in a boring place you will not want to go to
Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Yay for IchiRuki! IchiHime is BLEH and super-boring. Plus, I doubt Kubo would have two orange-haired characters end up together. You gotta admit that looks WEIRD.

@ Bleach OD: That spoiler is yummy. XD Thanks for that.
__________________
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 09:18   Link #785
BleachOD
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kneeling in front of my ICHIGO SHRINE.
You welcome...need anything...just ask

for IchiRUKI...STEAL any images or gifs. to promote ICHIRUKI LOVE!


Similar Situations...NO?!
p.s. Orihime is a brunette...her bio states she has brown hair

Last edited by BleachOD; 2008-01-28 at 04:13.
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 15:36   Link #786
Kakashi
カカシ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London
Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
thats spoiler doesnt proove anything, but i do like the whole Orihime jelous idea developing. may lead to Orihime becoming more intresting as she struggles to cope...(i dont read the manga but i couldnt help not look at the spoiler)
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 15:56   Link #787
Kakashi
カカシ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London
Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
heres a question: who thinks that Ichigo will ever even find out about Orihimes feelings for him?
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 16:27   Link #788
BleachOD
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kneeling in front of my ICHIGO SHRINE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-genius View Post
thats spoiler doesnt proove anything, but i do like the whole Orihime jelous idea developing. may lead to Orihime becoming more intresting as she struggles to cope...(i dont read the manga but i couldnt help not look at the spoiler)
Move it to the the thread that was just re-opened.

But ...Wow. You didn't see emotion in there?
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 16:48   Link #789
Kakashi
カカシ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London
Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Move it to the the thread that was just re-opened.

But ...Wow. You didn't see emotion in there?
you IciXRukia fans come so well prepared it becomes very hard to argue. No wonder many people gave up. anyway i saw the emotion and everything but my theory is that things may change. I think Ichigo has stronger feelings for Rukia at the moment but Inou still has a lot more to her character. This growing jelousy may lead her to become more dark and edgy and eventually more open and intresting. So all im saying is that Inou may change which will blow this love line (Inoue-->Ichigo--><--Rukia) into a love triangle. Ichigo has no idea of her feelings and if she made them more apparent things could change...so dont rule IchiXOri out or i may sadden. (i hope you enjoyed my diagram)
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 20:45   Link #790
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in a boring place you will not want to go to
Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
You welcome...need anything...just ask

for IchiRUKI...STEAL any images or gifs. to promote ICHIRUKI LOVE!


similar Situations...NO?!
p.s. Orihime is a brunette...her bio states she has brown hair

Yesh, I am a die-hard IchiRuki fangirl Kawaii! I just made off with your chibis.

Really? Brunette huh? Hm I guess the anime just made it more bright. Anime tends to do that.
__________________
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 07:16   Link #791
BleachOD
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kneeling in front of my ICHIGO SHRINE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-genius View Post
you IciXRukia fans come so well prepared it becomes very hard to argue. No wonder many people gave up.
That's just it...We come prepared because there is ACTUAL proof of ICHIRUKI...


All other arguments based on these couplings...should be placed in the appropriate thread...Ichigo and Rukia? or Ichigo and that other one...
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 10:51   Link #792
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Countmania
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post

Spoiler for If you can't believe your lying eyes...:





woooord, ichiruki
__________________

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 01:29   Link #793
Amirali
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Over the rainbow.
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Spoiler for Chapter 307:


I suspect that some(admittedly not all) of the Ishida-Ori support is from people who are really Ichi-Ruki supporters, and not Ishida fans. From that viewpoint, an Ishi-Ori coupling is just a convenient way to dispose of Orihime. I feel uncomfortable when I see that argument raised in a Ichi-Ori vs Ichi-Ruki debate. Sure, it might be a valid point, but doesn't the last Quincy deserve better than to be a second-choice of a girl who hasn't got her self-belief and strength yet? And why should the Ichi-Ori-Rukia love triangle be allowed to impact on the development of his relationships? That can only lead to diminishing any respect he or his relationship commands as being inferior or secondary.

That is the reason I think IshidaxNemu is a better couple, because any relationship wouldn't have Ichigo's shadow looming over it. Plus, I think there are parallels here of both having cold, distant fathers and among the last of their kind. Remember, SS wiped out almost all mod souls and quincy.

That's not to shoot IshidaXOrihime down completely.........it is possible that with major story development they could build a touching relationship to parallel that of Rukia and Ichigo. But it's more likely that it would seem as if Orihime "settled" for Ishida. And that is an unforgivable insult to my favourite nerdy bad-ass.

P.S: If Orihime must be paired off with someone, why not Ulquiorra? I think he could whip her into shape and teach her how to realize her potential for strength and self-belief. Although I can understand some Ulqi fans taking offence at the suggestion that she's good enough for him.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 02:18   Link #794
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 26
^^^

Of course, it can easily be determined also that Ishida/Nemu is a throw-away pairing for Ichi/Ori fans. At least I've noticed a lot of them have put their support behind Ishida/Nemu.

Most Ishihime's I've seen on the net became fans because of how well they got along in the SS Arc.

And only reason I don't like that pairing is because Nemu most likely helped in the experimenting of Quincy, including Ishida's grandfather.
Royal_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 02:25   Link #795
Amirali
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Over the rainbow.
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post
Of course, it can easily be determined also that Ishida/Nemu is a throw-away pairing for Ichi/Ori fans. At least I've noticed a lot of them have put their support behind Ishida/Nemu.
Good point, that thought didn't occur to me. But at least the shadow of Orihime looms much less over a Ishida-Nemu relationship than the ghost of Ichigo haunting an Ishida-Orihime relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post
Most Ishihime's I've seen on the net became fans because of how well they got along in the SS Arc.
I did say that only some(not all) Ishi-Hime supporters pushed it as a throw-away pairing to allow Ichi-Ori to happen. It's certainly a point that comes up often enough in Ichi-Ori vs Ichi-Rukia discussions.

As far as the Ishi-Hime interaction in SS.......a romance could have worked really well then, actually. I remember when They got back and Ishida was upset because he lost his powers, Orihime was the only one who understood. Similarly when Orihime was worried watching Ichigo fight Byakuya and being unable to help, it was Ishida who understood the source of her pain.

But after what's happened since then with Orihime's depression,confession and Ichigo-obsession, it would be almost impossible to pull off Ishi-Hime without making it look like he's a fallback option for Ori. and that's not right. He's too good a man to be Ichigo's shadow and it gives no credibility to them as a couple with a true bond, unlike others in Bleach. I don't mean just IchigoxRukia here, UraharaxYoruichi and ByakuyaxRukia(in a sibling bond way) are examples that even characters with less screen time can protray strong relationships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post
And only reason I don't like that pairing is because Nemu most likely helped in the experimenting of Quincy, including Ishida's grandfather.
I agree Ishida and Nemu couldn't ever hook up while she's with Mayuri; there's just too much bad history there. If she left him though, I think Ishida could forgive her for being under Mayuri's influence earlier. Ishida himself almost destroyed Karakura town when he summoned all those hollows to duel with Ichigo, so he can understand mistakes.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-01-27 at 02:43.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 03:10   Link #796
BleachOD
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kneeling in front of my ICHIGO SHRINE.
To lazy to Quote all...

Ishida XOrihime was my first choice of the Hime parings...Because of SS arc.

But I like Ishida XNemu just as much.... Ishihime is sweet and IshiNemu have chemistry

However...I think UlqHime...is over taking them in my heart...I think Ulq formed a tender for her

I also like Grimmhime.... But her and Ulq is hotter (Grimmjow is sexy but I find Ulq the sexier of the two) I think her jugs of love is just the thing to melt his frozen heart

I like these pairings because of individual appeal...

I hate Orihime with a burning passion...but it's not because I am IchiRuki....I don't view her as contender...for Ichigo's love *More like not a shot hell*

So none of these are throwaway pair for me...I just like the chemistry...Because she has chemistry with everyone but Ichigo!
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 03:31   Link #797
Amirali
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Over the rainbow.
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
To lazy to Quote all...
So none of these are throwaway pair for me...I just like the chemistry...Because she has chemistry with everyone but Ichigo!
Yeah, I agree about the chemistry she has with all of them. But the longer this obsession with Ichigo continues........the more it'll hang like a shadow over any future relationship she has. And the more it'll look like her future boyfriend is just a second best option. Hopefully, it doesn't come to that.

Orihime has to choose to reject Ichigo herself at some point.........and not be the passive one who is dropped by him or gives up only because she realizes she has no chance. That's the only way any future couple with her(besides Ichigo) has any shot at credibility. I could see Orihime maybe deciding to be with Grimm or Ulqi......if only because they need friends/companionship/romance a lot more than Ichigo does. And that's the root of all her dilemmas and insecurity..........she desires to be needed, to be meaningful to someone. If she can't make a difference to Ichigo, maybe someone else?

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-01-27 at 04:24.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 04:17   Link #798
BleachOD
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kneeling in front of my ICHIGO SHRINE.
Am I the only one who thinks Byakuya and Unohana make a good couple?

They both have such a graceful, regal air about them and they match well in looks and demeanor...
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 08:49   Link #799
Nu Gundam
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Am I the only one who thinks Byakuya and Unohana make a good couple?

They both have such a graceful, regal air about them and they match well in looks and demeanor...
Three Words: Unohana and Zaraki
__________________
This signature has been fed to carnivorous forum bunnies which are known to be attracted to signatures which break the signature rules. Unfortunately, the bunnies could not contain the awesomeness of the signature, and as such, exploded immediatly upon consumption of my signature.
Nu Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 14:27   Link #800
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Countmania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu Gundam View Post
Three Words: Unohana and Zaraki

seconded


Spoiler for :3:
__________________


Last edited by mugenTaichou; 2008-01-28 at 14:47.
mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.