AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-12-15, 14:17   Link #1221
Anette
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Favorite pairings:

Ichigo x Rukia
Hitsugaya x Karin
Orihime x Tatsuki
Anette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 18:04   Link #1222
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
Ichigo is nothing like Sasuke. Sasuke has many faults (he's not as cool as Itachi, mental problems etc.) but you can at least say that he isn't a 2D character like Ichigo. Also, you can't compare Orihime's feelings for Ichigo to the girls in Naruto fawning over Sasuke. Orihime's feelings are deep and geniune. She doesn't just fangirl over him, she actually loves him.
I am not saying he like Sasuke I am saying he is liked by many girls like Sasuke. Itachi is not in this.

I would say she acts like a crush who has a deep love for him. Shes a deep fangirl.
Quote:

Ok, let's clear one thing up. Gin's always been an insane, evil bastard.
yea now that I think about it he was planning to go to Aizen long time ago. And had to leave poor Mashamoto.
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 06:21   Link #1223
shii_chan
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
my favorite pairs:
ichiruki
hinahitsu
ichikaien XD
ichiuryuu (?)
shii_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 12:48   Link #1224
Ilija
Blah
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
I would say she acts like a crush who has a deep love for him. Shes a deep fangirl.
No, she's not a fangirl at all... she's in love with him. Two completely different things.
__________________
Ilija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 00:26   Link #1225
gracie
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Wink

for me, nothing is better than ichigo and rukia. they are the one who complete bleach. bleach is useless without them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
gracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 01:17   Link #1226
Sinta
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
No, she's not a fangirl at all... she's in love with him. Two completely different things.
Depends on your definition of love. I think you can make an argument that she is a "fan" girl. I do think she is in love with him, meaning that is what Kubo wants to see. I just don't think there was a very good foundation for that love.
__________________
Free Ebook - Harmonics: Rise of the Magician http://amzn.to/qCBysY
Sinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 10:41   Link #1227
asam_laksa
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
A fangirl doesn't start with trying to fit the idol's face into a comedian actor suit.

I don't remember anywhere with this being labelled as 'crush'. Did she ever thought of jiggling her boobs in front of him, or twirl her hair as she flutterily wink her eyelashes at him?

That's a typical fangirl crush.

Admiration yes. Love yes. But not in love with him as in want him and her in wedding suits fast, to the point she forgets who he really is.

AiOri, RenRuki, ShuuheiMatsumoto, RukiHime.
asam_laksa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 10:41   Link #1228
iwana
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
[QUOTE=Utsukushii Hono'o;2108234]
Ever heard of "Friends before you are lovers"? That's IchiRuki

Yeah, so what about Renji and Rukia? what do you know about their bond? Itīs just if the story is not foccused on their bond doesnīt mean that it does not exist. If you are trying to generalized, so do it properly. Anyway, the bond between Ichigo and Rukia IS really strong. What about this: Ichigo has lost his mom, his the most precious bond. And suddenly girl acting like mature, strenght in heart woman has appeared. Plus, she has been risking her life to save his precious family. HE, the one, who didnīt have many friends, who was isolated too because of his hairīs colour etc. He became attached to her and I must say it is not lovebond. This girl/woman/ has filled this emptiness. Thatīs why this bond is SOOOO strong. This strory is just not about who with who, itīs more deeper, like Kubo has intended. I think Kubo has someone around him who resemble Rukia very strongly and has the respect for her!!! But I think, that maybe even if Kuboīs attention is not to make romance , the audienceīs desire to have these two together will influence him. who knows!!!! and one more think : I think Rukia has not dealed yet with Kaien in her heart and she has a LITTLE crush on Ichigo because he resembles him. Thatīs all. and yes, IT IS NOT ROMANCE!!!!!!!!!!The story is more deeper than it seems.

Last edited by iwana; 2008-12-19 at 11:11.
iwana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 12:41   Link #1229
Sinta
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Ever heard of "Friends before you are lovers"? That's IchiRuki

Yeah, so what about Renji and Rukia? what do you know about their bond? Itīs just if the story is not foccused on their bond doesnīt mean that it does not exist. If you are trying to generalized, so do it properly. Anyway, the bond between Ichigo and Rukia IS really strong. What about this: Ichigo has lost his mom, his the most precious bond. And suddenly girl acting like mature, strenght in heart woman has appeared. Plus, she has been risking her life to save his precious family. HE, the one, who didnīt have many friends, who was isolated too because of his hairīs colour etc. He became attached to her and I must say it is not lovebond. This girl/woman/ has filled this emptiness. Thatīs why this bond is SOOOO strong. This strory is just not about who with who, itīs more deeper, like Kubo has intended. I think Kubo has someone around him who resemble Rukia very strongly and has the respect for her!!! But I think, that maybe even if Kuboīs attention is not to make romance , the audienceīs desire to have these two together will influence him. who knows!!!! and one more think : I think Rukia has not dealed yet with Kaien in her heart and she has a LITTLE crush on Ichigo because he resembles him. Thatīs all. and yes, IT IS NOT ROMANCE!!!!!!!!!!The story is more deeper than it seems.
So what is romance then? Why don't you start there. Explain what romance is then we can have a discussion. I am having a hard time with your "no romance" when everything you describe is pretty romantic.

No one said that Renji and Rukia don't have a bond, but you are correct that in that Renji/rukia's bond is not focus of Bleach. The bond that is the focus of Bleach is Ichigo's and Rukia's. Hands down. That isn't even up for debate.

Interesting that you say that the "audience's desire to have them together may influence Kubo". I look at in the exact opposite fashion. This isn't some unexplainable event. The audience watched Kubo carefully craft their relationship and they grew to love it as a result. To me they are merely falling into his expectation.
__________________
Free Ebook - Harmonics: Rise of the Magician http://amzn.to/qCBysY

Last edited by Sinta; 2008-12-19 at 14:34.
Sinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 13:04   Link #1230
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaPho View Post
My favorite pairs...

Ichiruki
Ishihime
GinMatsu

Many more crack pairings though.



Orihime's love only can be considered fan girlish at the start at bleach...mostly because it was really more of a crush. The fan girlish side turned to more "hero worship" during the progression of bleach however....I don't think it's completely extreme, but it's still there.'[/i]

I see ichihime friendship on the way (at least more on Ichigo's side), but nothing more then resembling his relationship with Chad, of course with different dynamics though.
I totally agree with you... Hero Worship does describe her feelings the best

Examples...when first asked about what it is she liked about Ichigo. Orihime responds with "I like the faces he makes". It was all she could say because there wasn't anything of substance between them

Her future me pic...she idolized being a hero and heroes

Ichigo saving her and her telling Tatsuki "I think Kurosaki-Kun" is really a hero
Then she had Tatsuki tell her about this hero. It was then she fell him love with him vicariously. Seeing him save Rukia and fight for the weak...all of this made her look up to him and put him on pedestal. worshiping him but never being able to reach him. Her feelings are not really love in my opinion since she has nothing to build on..

Which is why she and Ichigo don't suit and we have a greater chance of seeing Ulquiorra in a lip-lock with Grimjow while he fondles Ichigo before we see Inoue end up with Ichigo.
__________________________________________________ _________________


Wait wait I got a strange pm...the person was trying to to do me a service so I won't print the name....All I have to say is wow! (P.S this is the extended reply so you might want to read it again)

Quote:
Ever heard of "Friends before you are lovers"? That's IchiRuki

Yeah, so what about Renji and Rukia? what do you know about their bond? Itīs just if the story is not foccused on their bond doesnīt mean that it does not exist. If you are trying to generalized, so do it properly. Anyway, the bond between Ichigo and Rukia IS really strong. What about this: Ichigo has lost his mom, his the most precious bond. And suddenly girl acting like mature, strength in heart woman has appeared. Plus, she has been risking her life to save his precious family. HE, the one, who didnīt have many friends, who was isolated too because of his hairīs colour etc. He became attached to her and I must say it is not lovebond. This girl/woman/ has filled this emptiness. Thatīs why this bond is SOOOO strong. This strory is just not about who with who, itīs more deeper, like Kubo has intended. I think Kubo has someone around him who resemble Rukia very strongly and has the respect for her!!! But I think, that maybe even if Kuboīs attention is not to make romance , the audience desire to have these two together will influence him. who knows!!!! and one more think : I think Rukia has not dealed yet with Kaien in her heart and she has a LITTLE crush on Ichigo because he resembles him. Thatīs all. and yes, IT IS NOT ROMANCE!!!!!!!!!!The story is more deeper than it seems.
I was not sure if posting on public thread will reach you , so Iīm doing it also this way. Have a nice day!!!

You can't be serious? You actually feel the need to correct me when you are the confused one. Did you pm others or was it just me you had to reach? Why me?

Number one...Was I ever asked about Renji? You are assuming to know my thoughts and you are very very WRONG!

What? You are bugging. Rukia had a crush on Kaien but her feelings were dealt with when She killed Aaron. "Kaien's heart is within me" That was great progress! It's over, done, no more guilt.

When she thought she die besides wanting to save Orihime. Ichigo was bigger and larger than everyone. When on the Souyoku's Cross it was the same thing.

Do you know that you just contradicted yourself? You just says she has a LITTLE crush on Ichigo then you said The audience desires romance, their bond is strong but isn't romance. Daahhhhlllllliiiing it can't be both. "Crush "
implies there is some sort of romance. If you think she has crush then you are admitting that she's Ichigo in a romantic light. The only thing is because of her bond with Ichigo it's much deeper than that. (A mere crush)


Ichigo got teased yet but he wasn't isolated. He was actually the anti-social one. He also had friends. He got teased when he was little but no more once he could fight and beat Tatsuki.

Rukia stopped his rain because of meeting her. He learned that he was not responsible for his mothers death. Yes she did fill his emptiness but it was not in the motherly fashion no instead she became his everything...

Mentor, Friend, Confidante, Person he wanted to protect the most, person he could laugh, tease or talk about his pain with....Rukia is more than a mother figure. It's clear you don't understand the impact she had on Ichigo. It is also because of her that he made friends with Ishida and Orihime (if you can call it that)

Rukia is herself when she is with Ichigo. He sees all of her sides. With Kaien she couldn't tell him about her feelings or concerns. She wore a mask, one she does not wear in front of Ichigo. Let's not get it twisted here. Ichigo and Rukia have a bond unlike any other. She herself said. "It's strange I only knew him a few months but he was someone I could trust completely". There is no one in her life like that. Not even Renji.

Renji does love Rukia. In fact you could say its selflessly. So selflessly that he put her happiness above all things and then secretly worked to be worthy of her. That was his mistake. He didn't realize that he had made her the happiest. His distancing himself caused a rift in that bond. It was renewed because of Ichigo' s strong desire to save her.

Ichigo gave Renji back to Rukia.

Just like Rukia stopped the rain. Ichigo gave Rukia the the thing she wanted most. A feeling of acceptance, friendship and a sense of belonging, helped her end her estrangement from Renji. Even helped her to discover that Byakuya does care about her. She learned her brother loves her when she thought he could kill her because she was unloved. All these things are because of Ichigo. His impact on Rukia's life was just as great as Rukia's was on Ichigo.

Most people give Rukia credit for Ichigo's happiness but they do not give Ichigo enough credit for the happiness that he brought her.

Renji loves her enough to know that Ichigo is the one who is the most important in her heart. When he told her to split it and he told her what Ichigo felt for her and she thanked him because she realized the extent of his feeling for her but she also apologized because she couldn't return them. Renji has a bond with her but it has become one that is more like sibling or cousin....
A long time ago he may have had a chance

For Ichigo and Rukia there can be no other. Yes Kubo isn't writing a romance. So he can't develop the relationship the way the fans would like him to.

Because of the one Ichigo and Rukia has now. He says in no other manga do you have a couple this close and it's not romance. He means the genre. He's writing a shounen one that is about fighting the bad guys, power levels and releases. If he solely concentrated on IchiRuki it would indeed be a romance. Kubo himself says this. I mean seriously it's romantic enough and this is a Martial Arts, Action, Fantasy, Supernatural, Adventure, Shounen. <--Which means for boys It does not fall under romance. That's why Kubo keeps saying it isn't about romance but you have to realize...they have deep feelings for each other. So deep that in any other work it would be considered romance...

Why is that so hard for some people to understand?

You are Kai Ruki or ReniRuki or IchiHime or all three. All three PHAIL!
It's IchiRuki OR NOTHING AT ALL!

they are the closest no one can take the others place in their hearts. (Ever) Romance or No it begins and end with IchiRuki love being the strongest. No man or woman could ever compete with that. No one! If they don't get together they will remain single...

I hope I reached you...
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 16:11   Link #1231
iwana
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
[QUOTE=Utsukushii Hono'o;2116798]
Number one...Was I ever asked about Renji? You are assuming to know my thoughts and you are very very WRONG!

What? You are bugging. Rukia had a crush on Kaien but her feelings were dealt with when She killed Aaron. "Kaien's heart is within me" That was great progress! It's over, done, no more guilt. [QUOTE]

Do you really think that the feeling toward Kaien was just a guild? I donīt think so.

[QUOTE]When she thought she die besides wanting to save Orihime. Ichigo was bigger and larger than everyone. When on the Souyoku's Cross it was the same thing.

Do you know that you just contradicted yourself? You just says she has a LITTLE crush on Ichigo then you said The audience desires romance, their bond is strong but isn't romance. Daahhhhlllllliiiing it can't be both. "Crush "
implies there is some sort of romance. If you think she has crush then you are admitting that she's Ichigo in a romantic light. The only thing is because of her bond with Ichigo it's much deeper than that. (A mere crush)[QUOTE]

BOND IS NOT THE SAME AS LOVE. do you really pretend that everyone who has a strong bond with someone is automatically in love or it is something like hidden love? and yes, audience desire romance, because even if Kubo say thereīs no romance and make his statement, a lot of people is still babling the same.


[QUOTE]Rukia stopped his rain because of meeting her. He learned that he was not responsible for his mothers death. Yes she did fill his emptiness but it was not in the motherly fashion no instead she became his everything...[QUOTE]

So, in what way? Gratitude? motherly fashion Rukia was mature, older, experienced etc. ... donīt you see the picture?

[QUOTE]Mentor, Friend, Confidante, Person he wanted to protect the most, person he could laugh, tease or talk about his pain with....Rukia is more than a mother figure. It's clear you don't understand the impact she had on Ichigo. It is also because of her that he made friends with Ishida and Orihime (if you can call it that)[QUOTE]
It surely wouldnīt happen if Rukia has Innoueīs character or Hinamoriīs character / these confident things /. I donīt remember that Ichigo was confident by himself. it was circumstances that made him speak. doesnīt matter. but one thing. what weīre talking about? about begining or about present? I
donīt think that now Ichigo needs to take care from Rukia. everybody develop and mature. but in the begining...

[QUOTE]Rukia is herself when she is with Ichigo. He sees all of her sides. With Kaien she couldn't tell him about her feelings or concerns. She wore a mask, one she does not wear in front of Ichigo. Let's not get it twisted here. Ichigo and Rukia have a bond unlike any other. She herself said. "It's strange I only knew him a few months but he was someone I could trust completely". There is no one in her life like that. Not even Renji.[QUOTE]

yes, I have never said that thereīs no bond between them. I even admitted
thereīs a strong bond, so...HEOOO, have you ever been in love ? you canīt speak, you have respect, you feel like Innoue or Hinamori. Sorry, I didnīt noticed feeling Rukia this way toward Ichigo. but things develop.

[QUOTE]Renji does love Rukia. In fact you could say its selflessly. So selflessly that he put her happiness above all things and then secretly worked to be worthy of her. That was his mistake. He didn't realize that he had made her the happiest. His distancing himself caused a rift in that bond. It was renewed because of Ichigo' s strong desire to save her.

Ichigo gave Renji back to Rukia. [QUOTE]

you canīt destroy a bond so easily. the bond from childhood, built in such circumstances.

[QUOTE]Just like Rukia stopped the rain. Ichigo gave Rukia the the thing she wanted most. A feeling of acceptance, friendship and a sense of belonging, helped her end her estrangement from Renji. Even helped her to discover that Byakuya does care about her. She learned her brother loves her when she thought he could kill her because she was unloved. All these things are because of Ichigo. His impact on Rukia's life was just as great as Rukia's was on Ichigo.[QUOTE]

I agree, Iīve never said oppositebut Rukia did have a family in Renji and these 3 friends for a loong time/ hope thereīre 3/.

[QUOTE]Most people give Rukia credit for Ichigo's happiness but they do not give Ichigo enough credit for the happiness that he brought her.[QUOTE]

Itīs maybe because she doesnīt act gratefully like Ichigo does.
[QUOTE]Renji loves her enough to know that Ichigo is the one who is the most important in her heart. When he told her to split it and he told her what Ichigo felt for her and she thanked him because she realized the extent of his feeling for her but she also apologized because she couldn't return them. Renji has a bond with her but it has become one that is more like sibling or cousin....
A long time ago he may have had a chance.[QUOTE]
yeah, but Iīm not talking about lovebondonly about strong bond!!!!!cumary/ like Urahara says/: IchiRuki has one, RukiRenji and the otherstoo. so why are we fighting ? because you see the LOVE in bond between ICHIRUKI. I donīt know what will happen next, but now itīs not about love.
[QUOTE]Because of the one Ichigo and Rukia has now. He says in no other manga do you have a couple this close and it's not romance. He means the genre. He's writing a shounen one that is about fighting the bad guys, power levels and releases. If he solely concentrated on IchiRuki it would indeed be a romance. Kubo himself says this. I mean seriously it's romantic enough and this is a Martial Arts, Action, Fantasy, Supernatural, Adventure, Shounen. <--Which means for boys It does not fall under romance. That's why Kubo keeps saying it isn't about romance but you have to realize...they have deep feelings for each other. So deep that in any other work it would be considered romance...[QUOTE]
so why he had put Innoue to make romantic scenes if he stated Bleach not to be romantic. to confirm Ichigoīs virillity?? or is it like: 1 hero who goes always right way, one who loves him, one who share a deep bond with him, fancing little girl etc. and now letīs see how it works with peopleīs nerves.
Thatīs why I like Kubo.
[QUOTE]Why is that so hard for some people to understand?
You are Kai Ruki or ReniRuki or IchiHime or all three. All three PHAIL!
It's IchiRuki OR NOTHING AT ALL[QUOTE]
you scared meIīm INDEPENDENTI LOVE BLEACH for personal reason. but I feel like some people make things like they have the key of all knowledge and refuse to look at things other way- blindness. and itīs nothing against you
[QUOTE]they are the closest no one can take the others place in their hearts. (Ever) Romance or No it begins and end with IchiRuki love being the strongest. No man or woman could ever compete with that. No one! If they don't get together they will remain single...[QUOTE]
omae, youīre fatalist!!! what would you do if Kubo makes ICHIHIME?/ even
I donīt think so/ It may happen. but I must tell you one more thing- I have a friend with who I share the similar bond. weīve been going through a lot of bad things together and itīs not LOVE. thatīs why. itīs more than love. so thatīs why I say thereīs no love at this moment in bleach for me and this bond doesnī t mean LOVE.

Last edited by iwana; 2008-12-19 at 16:54.
iwana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 16:42   Link #1232
iwana
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post
So what is romance then? Why don't you start there. Explain what romance is then we can have a discussion. I am having a hard time with your "no romance" when everything you describe is pretty romantic.

No one said that Renji and Rukia don't have a bond, but you are correct that in that Renji/rukia's bond is not focus of Bleach. The bond that is the focus of Bleach is Ichigo's and Rukia's. Hands down. That isn't even up for debate.

Interesting that you say that the "audience's desire to have them together may influence Kubo". I look at in the exact opposite fashion. This isn't some unexplainable event. The audience watched Kubo carefully craft their relationship and they grew to love it as a result. To me they are merely falling into his expectation.
Iīm just saying that this bond may exist with no romance in it. that if Kubo wants to show some romance, he makes act Innoue or Hinamori etc. It really depends of what romance is , of itīs description and definition. I donīt see romance in helping someone, trust him or be confidental with him. what I see is really strong bond that may SURPASS love.
I have noticed that even Kubo has been affected by this movie. now Iīm really curious which direction heīs gonna step. I donīt think heīs decided about the end yet.
iwana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 17:26   Link #1233
Ilija
Blah
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post
Depends on your definition of love. I think you can make an argument that she is a "fan" girl. I do think she is in love with him, meaning that is what Kubo wants to see. I just don't think there was a very good foundation for that love.
What do you mean... she loves him. It's not that complicated.

The following are facts:

- She loves Ichigo.
- Right now, that is an unrequited love.
- In the future he may feel similar.
- He also may not.

That's really all there is to it, there's no need for any complex analysing when it comes to her feelings for him.
__________________
Ilija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 18:35   Link #1234
Sinta
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
What do you mean... she loves him. It's not that complicated.

The following are facts:

- She loves Ichigo.
- Right now, that is an unrequited love.
- In the future he may feel similar.
- He also may not.

That's really all there is to it, there's no need for any complex analysing when it comes to her feelings for him.
According to you, You say she loves him. Others say she is a fan girl. So its not as easy as you think. Thats why a definition is important. Just because you say you love someone or say someone loves you doesn't mean that it is true. I work with an organization that help battered women and they say that their husbands, the ones that are beating them, love them. Now you tell me if its love or not? Disclaimer, I DO think inoue THINKS she is in love with Ichigo. I just have a hard time seeing why. This is also for argument sake so don't take offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwana View Post
Iīm just saying that this bond may exist with no romance in it. that if Kubo wants to show some romance, he makes act Innoue or Hinamori etc. It really depends of what romance is , of itīs description and definition. I donīt see romance in helping someone, trust him or be confidental with him. what I see is really strong bond that may SURPASS love.
I have noticed that even Kubo has been affected by this movie. now Iīm really curious which direction heīs gonna step. I donīt think heīs decided about the end yet.
I agree with you. A bond can exist without romance, but I want you to think about a bond that surpass love? What does that really mean? Can a bond really surpass love? I'm not sure it can as any definition is rather arbitary. What does it mean to surpass love?

I wouldn't too much stock into the whole movie thing. It really is fan service, even if kubo did get involved it doesn't necessarily mean anything.
__________________
Free Ebook - Harmonics: Rise of the Magician http://amzn.to/qCBysY
Sinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 20:05   Link #1235
iwana
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post



I agree with you. A bond can exist without romance, but I want you to think about a bond that surpass love? What does that really mean? Can a bond really surpass love? I'm not sure it can as any definition is rather arbitary. What does it mean to surpass love?

I wouldn't too much stock into the whole movie thing. It really is fan service, even if kubo did get involved it doesn't necessarily mean anything.
The bond Iīm talking about is really hard to explain. anyway Iīll try. when
in your life are and were things that are that bad that are uspeakable and the scars are deep and you may feel isolated etc. and someone appears and helps and you FEEL that you can confide to him/her and this person helps you to go through it, you built a strong bond. Iīm not talking about trivial things and problems. I really agree with comparison : THE RAY OF LIGHT. shortly: this bond is buil up on trust, respect etc., you know that you will never let this person suffer, abandon if her/him will change etc. this is something that will stay in your soul and you donīt have to touch this person, kiss her/him or have sex with. you may have loveships etc., but you never abbandon this bond . I think love is not that stabile and doesnīt last that long. every mature persone will confirm you that.
About Kubo I think we will know soon how the things are. this is not the end.
iwana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 22:43   Link #1236
asam_laksa
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
It's hard to imagine the bond between Ichigo and Rukia that surpasses love, when it's explicitly stated there that they are more than friends, less than lovers couple.

I forgot to add in my favourite couple. NnoitoraxNell and HitsugayaxOrihime. RenjiOrihime also.
asam_laksa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 00:31   Link #1237
Amy corE
世界一嫌いだと言ってくれ
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Russia...
Age: 24
Quote:
I DO think inoue THINKS she is in love with Ichigo. I just have a hard time seeing why.
Aw, come on, Sinta, man, "Kurosaki-kun is amazing". At first he had funny eyebrows and now he is 'just amazing'. xD

I think Ichigo and Rukia share the bond that can't be described by words. But I would go as far as to calling them soulmates. With the destiny theme, the connection between them and those epic interactions, how can they be just 'more than friends less than lovers'? Their bond is not romantic (yet, it has a friggin' big chance of becoming one), that's true. It doesn't mean the connection between them is less strong than love. They are beyond lovers.
__________________

Amy corE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 02:59   Link #1238
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
[QUOTE=iwana;2117035][QUOTE=Utsukushii Hono'o;2116798]
Number one...Was I ever asked about Renji? You are assuming to know my thoughts and you are very very WRONG!

What? You are bugging. Rukia had a crush on Kaien but her feelings were dealt with when She killed Aaron. "Kaien's heart is within me" That was great progress! It's over, done, no more guilt. [QUOTE]

Do you really think that the feeling toward Kaien was just a guild? I donīt think so.

[QUOTE]When she thought she die besides wanting to save Orihime. Ichigo was bigger and larger than everyone. When on the Souyoku's Cross it was the same thing.

Do you know that you just contradicted yourself? You just says she has a LITTLE crush on Ichigo then you said The audience desires romance, their bond is strong but isn't romance. Daahhhhlllllliiiing it can't be both. "Crush "
implies there is some sort of romance. If you think she has crush then you are admitting that she's Ichigo in a romantic light. The only thing is because of her bond with Ichigo it's much deeper than that. (A mere crush)[QUOTE]

BOND IS NOT THE SAME AS LOVE. do you really pretend that everyone who has a strong bond with someone is automatically in love or it is something like hidden love? and yes, audience desire romance, because even if Kubo say thereīs no romance and make his statement, a lot of people is still babling the same.


[QUOTE]Rukia stopped his rain because of meeting her. He learned that he was not responsible for his mothers death. Yes she did fill his emptiness but it was not in the motherly fashion no instead she became his everything...[QUOTE]

So, in what way? Gratitude? motherly fashion Rukia was mature, older, experienced etc. ... donīt you see the picture?

[QUOTE]Mentor, Friend, Confidante, Person he wanted to protect the most, person he could laugh, tease or talk about his pain with....Rukia is more than a mother figure. It's clear you don't understand the impact she had on Ichigo. It is also because of her that he made friends with Ishida and Orihime (if you can call it that)[QUOTE]
It surely wouldnīt happen if Rukia has Innoueīs character or Hinamoriīs character / these confident things /. I donīt remember that Ichigo was confident by himself. it was circumstances that made him speak. doesnīt matter. but one thing. what weīre talking about? about begining or about present? I
donīt think that now Ichigo needs to take care from Rukia. everybody develop and mature. but in the begining...

[QUOTE]Rukia is herself when she is with Ichigo. He sees all of her sides. With Kaien she couldn't tell him about her feelings or concerns. She wore a mask, one she does not wear in front of Ichigo. Let's not get it twisted here. Ichigo and Rukia have a bond unlike any other. She herself said. "It's strange I only knew him a few months but he was someone I could trust completely". There is no one in her life like that. Not even Renji.[QUOTE]

yes, I have never said that thereīs no bond between them. I even admitted
thereīs a strong bond, so...HEOOO, have you ever been in love ? you canīt speak, you have respect, you feel like Innoue or Hinamori. Sorry, I didnīt noticed feeling Rukia this way toward Ichigo. but things develop.

[QUOTE]Renji does love Rukia. In fact you could say its selflessly. So selflessly that he put her happiness above all things and then secretly worked to be worthy of her. That was his mistake. He didn't realize that he had made her the happiest. His distancing himself caused a rift in that bond. It was renewed because of Ichigo' s strong desire to save her.

Ichigo gave Renji back to Rukia. [QUOTE]

you canīt destroy a bond so easily. the bond from childhood, built in such circumstances.

[QUOTE]Just like Rukia stopped the rain. Ichigo gave Rukia the the thing she wanted most. A feeling of acceptance, friendship and a sense of belonging, helped her end her estrangement from Renji. Even helped her to discover that Byakuya does care about her. She learned her brother loves her when she thought he could kill her because she was unloved. All these things are because of Ichigo. His impact on Rukia's life was just as great as Rukia's was on Ichigo.[QUOTE]

I agree, Iīve never said oppositebut Rukia did have a family in Renji and these 3 friends for a loong time/ hope thereīre 3/.

[QUOTE]Most people give Rukia credit for Ichigo's happiness but they do not give Ichigo enough credit for the happiness that he brought her.[QUOTE]

Itīs maybe because she doesnīt act gratefully like Ichigo does.
[QUOTE]Renji loves her enough to know that Ichigo is the one who is the most important in her heart. When he told her to split it and he told her what Ichigo felt for her and she thanked him because she realized the extent of his feeling for her but she also apologized because she couldn't return them. Renji has a bond with her but it has become one that is more like sibling or cousin....
A long time ago he may have had a chance.[QUOTE]
yeah, but Iīm not talking about lovebondonly about strong bond!!!!!cumary/ like Urahara says/: IchiRuki has one, RukiRenji and the otherstoo. so why are we fighting ? because you see the LOVE in bond between ICHIRUKI. I donīt know what will happen next, but now itīs not about love.
[QUOTE]Because of the one Ichigo and Rukia has now. He says in no other manga do you have a couple this close and it's not romance. He means the genre. He's writing a shounen one that is about fighting the bad guys, power levels and releases. If he solely concentrated on IchiRuki it would indeed be a romance. Kubo himself says this. I mean seriously it's romantic enough and this is a Martial Arts, Action, Fantasy, Supernatural, Adventure, Shounen. <--Which means for boys It does not fall under romance. That's why Kubo keeps saying it isn't about romance but you have to realize...they have deep feelings for each other. So deep that in any other work it would be considered romance...[QUOTE]
so why he had put Innoue to make romantic scenes if he stated Bleach not to be romantic. to confirm Ichigoīs virillity?? or is it like: 1 hero who goes always right way, one who loves him, one who share a deep bond with him, fancing little girl etc. and now letīs see how it works with peopleīs nerves.
Thatīs why I like Kubo.
[QUOTE]Why is that so hard for some people to understand?
You are Kai Ruki or ReniRuki or IchiHime or all three. All three PHAIL!
It's IchiRuki OR NOTHING AT ALL
Quote:
you scared meIīm INDEPENDENTI LOVE BLEACH for personal reason. but I feel like some people make things like they have the key of all knowledge and refuse to look at things other way- blindness. and itīs nothing against you
Quote:
they are the closest no one can take the others place in their hearts. (Ever) Romance or No it begins and end with IchiRuki love being the strongest. No man or woman could ever compete with that. No one! If they don't get together they will remain single...
Quote:
omae, youīre fatalist!!! what would you do if Kubo makes ICHIHIME?/ even
I donīt think so/ It may happen. but I must tell you one more thing- I have a friend with who I share the similar bond. weīve been going through a lot of bad things together and itīs not LOVE. thatīs why. itīs more than love. so thatīs why I say thereīs no love at this moment in bleach for me and this bond doesnī t mean LOVE.
Learn how to use the quotes....I am not gonna decipher this.

I will say. Bond is love! To have a bond with a person you have love them. There is different kinds love.
There is no such thing as IchHime....Just Hime by herself
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 05:14   Link #1239
iwana
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
Learn how to use the quotes....I am not gonna decipher this.

I will say. Bond is love! To have a bond with a person you have love them. There is different kinds love.
There is no such thing as IchHime....Just Hime by herself
yeah, my quoting system is terrible. SORRY:
but thereīre many kinds of bonds. matter to child, lovebond, friendbond, the bond between sensei and disciple etc.

I donīt see Ichigo to love Hime. you may try HARD to save someone without loving him/her... here we go again. all itīs in Kuboīs hands.
iwana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 05:33   Link #1240
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 26
Ichigo x Orihime
Ichigo x Rukia (he's a pimp, c'mon now)
Ichigo x Tatsuki (see above)
Toshiro x Matsumoto (F*** yes)
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.