AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-03-15, 08:32   Link #241
wrex_japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata
Spoiler for quoting from your blog entry:
The answer is simple:
Spoiler for This is my theory:

Quote:
Spoiler for my comments:
Spoiler for My comments regarding Saya's sleep patterns and her blood vs. Diva's:
wrex_japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 09:50   Link #242
kari-no-sugata

Spoiler for some more thoughts on Saya and Diva:
kari-no-sugata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 12:30   Link #243
Trax
Rock beats scissors

It was interesting to see the Chevaliers discussing with eachother. While Amshel and James are pretty much of a onetrack mind, with Amshel being the manipulative type and James obviously the military type, Nathan and Solomon have different sides to them. In fact, they don't seem bad at all, Nathan being a playful type while Solomon seems a bit of a romantic. Solomon in particular will definately try to reconcile with Saya somehow, I liked the little flashback he had of when he was dancing with Saya (was this really a coincidence, or did he know who she was at that time?).
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 14:37   Link #244
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Spoiler for some more thoughts on Saya and Diva:
Spoiler for Diva:
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 16:12   Link #245
Shay
Monarch Programmer

You guys are talking about ep 22 already? Sucks for me. Oh well, seeya.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 17:27   Link #246
Mangaka-chan
Lab Monkey

Having just gotten hooked on this series recently I must admit I haven't had as much time to think over all the possible explinations to the many mysteries in the show as some of my fellow forum posters here. But here's my two cents about what I think so far.

Spoiler:

Moving on to the more technical part, the series itself has some pretty good animation although I thought it slipped a little in the episode when Kai and Riku met the girl with the missing leg (forgot her name).

The first and second opeings IMHO are great and really fits the mood of the show, so well that I actually don't get tired of watching it in each episode. As for the most recent episodes, 21 and 22, all I can say is Production I.G. knows how to utilize their sound effects

Spoiler:
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 17:34   Link #247
Mangaka-chan
Lab Monkey

BTW I don't know if I can ask this here, but does anyone know where to get the RAWs or scanslations of the Blood+ manga ( and when I say manga I mean any or all of the three versions )? I have the first two chapters of the TV series based manga but that's all I can find and I'm pretty sure Vol. 3 for one of the versions is already put in Japan.
Old 2006-03-16, 12:37   Link #248
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangaka-chan
Having just gotten hooked on this series recently I must admit I haven't had as much time to think over all the possible explinations to the many mysteries in the show as some of my fellow forum posters here. But here's my two cents about what I think so far.

Spoiler:

Moving on to the more technical part, the series itself has some pretty good animation although I thought it slipped a little in the episode when Kai and Riku met the girl with the missing leg (forgot her name).

The first and second opeings IMHO are great and really fits the mood of the show, so well that I actually don't get tired of watching it in each episode. As for the most recent episodes, 21 and 22, all I can say is Production I.G. knows how to utilize their sound effects

Spoiler:
Sympathetic in what way? that she is helping the human race evolve into something better or that sort of bit? That humanity does not understand she is doing a noble thing and the like that would be cool that she isn't some nut ball.
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-16, 14:07   Link #249
Mangaka-chan
Lab Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1
Sympathetic in what way? that she is helping the human race evolve into something better or that sort of bit? That humanity does not understand she is doing a noble thing and the like that would be cool that she isn't some nut ball.
Something like that but more along the lines of she doesn't really understand or think that what she's doing is wrong, that instead of helping humans "evolve" into a higher form she's instead creating a race to replace humans at the top of the food chain.

But the more I think about it the more I think the writers are going to make her into a nut ball or else make her reek of the "sweet little girl" aura and go along the lines of "she's not aware of the severity of her own capabilities". *sigh* Somehow the misled villain always seem to be better though IMO, compared to ones who are simply left out of the loop by their own followers.
Old 2006-03-16, 20:09   Link #250
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Something like that but more along the lines of she doesn't really understand or think that what she's doing is wrong, that instead of helping humans "evolve" into a higher form she's instead creating a race to replace humans at the top of the food chain.

But the more I think about it the more I think the writers are going to make her into a nut ball or else make her reek of the "sweet little girl" aura and go along the lines of "she's not aware of the severity of her own capabilities". *sigh* Somehow the misled villain always seem to be better though IMO, compared to ones who are simply left out of the loop by their own followers.
there in lies the problem with chiropterans they need humans to add to there numbers since they seem incapable of reproducing on there own.
Old 2006-03-18, 09:48   Link #251
wrex_japan

Blood + Ep. 23

Episode 23 revealed answers about Joel, Saya's family, and we see Solomon's attempt to bring Saya to their side. Haji's not so bad in battle this time either. The ending is quite a doozy... @_@

Summary and screencaps here.
wrex_japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 10:35   Link #252
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

OMG what an ending!

Spoiler for major spoilers for Ep.23:

The bloodiest episode of Blood+ yet perhaps?
Old 2006-03-18, 13:45   Link #253
v1cious

those eyes are just cool as hell.
v1cious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 14:00   Link #254
mycen

Spoiler:
mycen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-18, 14:02   Link #255
Mangaka-chan
Lab Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonhex
OMG what an ending!

Spoiler for major spoilers for Ep.23:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-18, 14:14   Link #256
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-18, 14:40   Link #257
Yorae_paladin1

Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-18, 15:59   Link #258
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Spoiler:
Noooo! Did we learn nothing from Jurassic Park!

Last edited by Sonhex; 2006-03-18 at 16:29.
Old 2006-03-18, 16:03   Link #259
Mangaka-chan
Lab Monkey

Quote:
Spoiler:
Heh, and if they didn't we wouldn't get to watch them pay for it two thousand times over
Old 2006-03-18, 17:37   Link #260
yuchan

I doubt riku is dead but it sucks seeing him getting his blood suck. There's somethin up with riku so i don't think he's going anywhere. I hope he gains some kickass abilities. He's really cute and my fave character! Maybe he'll get mean like akira from devilman and tell Kai to STFU.
yuchan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, supernatural