AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-12-08, 15:53   Link #401
Zappster

I don't mind if you mind. I simply took the initiative Oh and they're Msb's dvd scripts so the retiming should be done... Expect some more dvd releases from various brazillian and french groups soon
Zappster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 18:21   Link #402
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
LOL the Ending from Episode 18 was hilarious
Kaouru-sama a Traitor? Maybe we will se a Nadeshiko vs Youko fight in the upcoming Epis?
Old 2006-12-08, 21:03   Link #403
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappster View Post
I don't mind if you mind. I simply took the initiative Oh and they're Msb's dvd scripts so the retiming should be done... Expect some more dvd releases from various brazillian and french groups soon
I assure you, they won't get a thing from me... And thanks again, by the way.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 21:42   Link #404
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
Kaouru-sama a Traitor? Maybe we will se a Nadeshiko vs Youko fight in the upcoming Epis?
LOL, did you watch ahead you punk? I won't say it directly, but you're good at predicting. Series turned out to be pretty good, yet still korny....I enjoyed it, sweet and bitter til the very end! It wasn't exactly a rational anime, in the whole sense of strength comparison and battle outcome, BUT IT WAS ALL GOOD!!
Oh no, my signature was 550 pixles wide and 474 KB. That's too big and it has been deleted by a forum mod, guess I didn't read the Forum Rules. If only I had paid attention I wouldn't have to deal with this irritation now.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 02:40   Link #405
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion View Post
The ED to ep 18 was hilarious. And yes, it was shocking to see Kaoru was a traitor.
I was also quite shocked. I have to wonder just why Kaoru would side with a pantless freak like Sekidoushi. Just bizarre. Hopefully we'll learn what his motives are soon.

I can't help but wonder about the time Youko claimed she was backing down because she was afraid of Nadeshiko. And wonder about how much energy Sekidoushi got from Nadeshiko. Youko might have been serious after all...

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 02:46   Link #406
ScR3WiEuS
My E-Penis > Your E-Penis
*Fansubber

oh, i'm sure she was ;p
also, i don't really think Kaoru is a traitor... there's prolly a reason.
i'm not spoiling either, i haven't watched the rest yet ;p
btw, 19 is in encoding, 20 is in encoding, 21 is in editing, 22 in editing,
23 in editing, 24 in timing, 25 in timing, 26 in timing
Old 2006-12-09, 02:52   Link #407
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Ooo! Ooo! Oooo! 2 episodes already in encoding~! I can't wait!

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-12-09, 03:37   Link #408
guitarboy

nice to hear that things are going smoothly, can't wait for more episodes
guitarboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 04:24   Link #409
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
ooh thats one hell of a cat (dog/fox?) fight i want to see iirc youko herself said that the only inukami out of the group she is scared of is nadeshiko ~ i wonder why

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 01:50   Link #410
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Exclamation

Well after watching the latest episode it basically confirmed what ive felt all along about this series...It is absolutely without a doubt horrible in every possible sense of the word...and yet...Why do I find myself still watching it...and sadly even looking forward to the next episode.

I guess thats the definition of a guilty pleasure...or maybe just a hidden shame.

I just hope to hell that macho infested ED doesnt find its way into any of my dreams tonight...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-11, 13:40   Link #411
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
ooh thats one hell of a cat (dog/fox?) fight i want to see iirc youko herself said that the only inukami out of the group she is scared of is nadeshiko ~ i wonder why
There are 2 Posibilitys:

1. Nadeshiko can turn into a Puppy
2. Nadeshiko is very strong. Kaouru-sama stopped her in Epi 18 when she was about to do something. Maybe too spare his Pervertet Partners live?

*Dls 19&20 now*
Old 2006-12-11, 18:29   Link #412
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

only just got back and to my surprise...ep 19 & 20 released in quick succession ~ woot ^_^
too bad its soo late now ill have to watch tomorrow

but thx for the speedy (heh) releases ^_^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2006-12-12, 12:52   Link #413
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

oki just watched ep 19 & 20

oh the whole it was pleasant with both eps being fillers but still tonnes of funny bits ^_^

ep 19 ~ keita finds this magic pot and uses it for his perverted reasons
ep 20 ~ the master of hentai comes and takes (using slight of hand tricks) bras and panties from our inukami heroines

laughed my ass off at ep 20 but hope the main story would resume again soon ~ ep 21 looks like another fun filler ep with tamohane as the victim *worried*

Old 2006-12-12, 19:24   Link #414
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
oki just watched ep 19 & 20

oh the whole it was pleasant with both eps being fillers but still tonnes of funny bits ^_^

ep 19 ~ keita finds this magic pot and uses it for his perverted reasons
Maybe not such a filler episode. While watching this episode I might have had an insight into the motivations of Kaoru.

When Nadeshiko said that Kaoru likes Keita, I wondered if that could be true considering that he's betraying them to Sekidoushi. Then it suddenly hit me why he might have done this. One of Keita's (annoying) character traits is that he is so honest about being a pervert. Compare this to Sekidoushi who wants to create a world that has no hang ups. Perhaps what Kaoru likes about Keita is that he is so honest about who he is. Maybe Kaoru is hoping Sekisoushi will create a world where he can let out his own hidden perversions.

Quote:
ep 20 ~ the master of hentai comes and takes (using slight of hand tricks) bras and panties from our inukami heroines
Hey! That's not just a slight of hand trick! That's the Shiranunogaeshi. The name is funny because it sounds like Tsubamegaeshi which is the trademark technique of the famous swordsman Sasaki Kojiro. It's really funny when you think of the Tsubamegaeshi every time he steals girl's undergarments.

Old 2006-12-13, 07:56   Link #415
ScR3WiEuS
My E-Penis > Your E-Penis
*Fansubber

nah, i'm sure kaoru is on keita's side in one way or an another, oh well, we'll see ;p
Old 2006-12-21, 02:11   Link #416
relentlessflame

*Administrator

"Inukami! With and Without" for DVD 5; better late than never. For some reason, I like the way they did this cover. It's slightly suggestive (as usual), but without being excessive or tasteless, and I think the composition works pretty well.
Spoiler for DVD 5 Cover with Sleeve:
Spoiler for DVD 5 Cover without Sleeve:
Incidentally, they threw in one extra track on the drama CD this time in the form of that special insert song they used as an ED in episode 12. I had forgotten that that wasn't included on either of the soundtracks; a nice bonus!

And, once again, my thanks to Msb and all for the unexpected gift of timed DVD scripts; makes me glad I bought the R2s. You guys rule!
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 02:38   Link #417
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

That is seriously nice. Very well done DVD cover. With quality like that, they don't need any elephants.

Old 2006-12-21, 03:46   Link #418
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Lol, that cover is pretty tame compared to past covers.
Old 2006-12-21, 04:01   Link #419
Kilgamayan
Ow! My nutbladder!
*Fansubber

Man, I wish they had used Kei even more than they did.

Nice cover.
Kilgamayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 05:03   Link #420
slidingk1

Any one knows what happened to the medori fansub website?
slidingk1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, furry, kemonomimi, romance, seinen, supernatural