AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-08-09, 03:51   Link #3681
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
That is nothing. 3D, INTERACTIVE porn was invented so much earlier. Also costs alot less than 3.2 mil.
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 09:36   Link #3682
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where I can learn to be lonely.
Age: 29
Them videos games make you illiterate and a murderer.

Quote:
An infographic for parents who know nothing about games has recently been causing waves with its assertions that games “turn children into impulsive murderers” and “make them into illiterates.”

Certainly an unusual way of promoting travel insurance.
According to this, I should be too stupid to read my medical textbooks and at least 3 Animesuki posters would by lying dead in a pool of their own blood and urine in my living room.

Currently waiting for the next stuff from California to make me laugh out my orange juice.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 09:38   Link #3683
ChainLegacy
廉頗
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Massachusetts, US
Age: 25
Video gaming is way too large of an industry for these morons to affect it. Thankfully, because when we were kids these nutjobs were far more prevalent and actually seemed to have some moniker of influence.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 09:43   Link #3684
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
Video gaming is way too large of an industry for these morons to affect it. Thankfully, because when we were kids these nutjobs were far more prevalent and actually seemed to have some moniker of influence.
Aye, these are the descendants of the bands of idiots that proclaimed D&D was "Satanism" in the 1980s. They're professional witch-burners and lynchmob leaders. Their underlying purpose is not to cleanse the land but to extract money from the clueless and gain power-influence.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 10:09   Link #3685
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Them videos games make you illiterate and a murderer.

According to this, I should be too stupid to read my medical textbooks and at least 3 Animesuki posters would by lying dead in a pool of their own blood and urine in my living room.

Currently waiting for the next stuff from California to make me laugh out my orange juice.
Interestingly, I have seen a hardcore gamer / otaku who studies computer science in a local uni.

He graduated with first class honours. And those who bottom his class are those who don't play alot video games and spend more time on FB.

Where do they get that sample from? Neighbourhood weed-smoking idiots?
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 14:53   Link #3686
Kamui4356
Aria Company
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Them videos games make you illiterate and a murderer.



According to this, I should be too stupid to read my medical textbooks and at least 3 Animesuki posters would by lying dead in a pool of their own blood and urine in my living room.

Currently waiting for the next stuff from California to make me laugh out my orange juice.
Do you have an actual source besides sankaku complex? That isn't exactly a reliable site.
__________________
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 23:35   Link #3687
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356 View Post
Do you have an actual source besides sankaku complex? That isn't exactly a reliable site.
Here you go.

http://www.travelinsurance.org/the-california-game-law/

It is from travelinsurance, as it names says, an insurance company for travellers. It already has its company name labelled at the bottom of the brochure.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 02:57   Link #3688
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Silly otaku/anime news goes here to?:
http://yunakiti.blog79.fc2.com/blog-entry-6095.html
http://wind.ap.teacup.com/applet/kan...100810/archive

Yamakan's "Taunt".
Otaku: Ooh, you asked for it.
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 05:36   Link #3689
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
US air steward in shock plane exit after passenger row
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 14:11   Link #3690
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Lineage II 6th Anniversary : Dwarf Figure Release

Spoiler:
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 14:33   Link #3691
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fürth (GER)
Age: 33
Yeah the typical image of a dwarf. Thats how they look like if you shave them properly.

Its the same with this Kiwi... when you shave it... it looks completely different:

Jinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 14:37   Link #3692
ChainLegacy
廉頗
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Massachusetts, US
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Lineage II 6th Anniversary : Dwarf Figure Release

Spoiler:
Gimli might have a few choice words regarding these supposed dwarves
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 14:42   Link #3693
killer3000ad
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 31


Woman loses it at drivethrough when told she can't have McNuggets because it's breakfast menu time.
__________________

Last edited by killer3000ad; 2010-08-11 at 21:35.
killer3000ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 14:42   Link #3694
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
Gimli might have a few choice words regarding these supposed dwarves
It reminds me of some of the Dwarves in Id. But at least they were shota, not loli.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 16:18   Link #3695
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Lineage II 6th Anniversary : Dwarf Figure Release

Spoiler:
That was the whole hilarity of Lineage 2 .... dwarven women were fearsome lolis. Of COURSE, I had to play one in the beta. They were so cute you had to scream and it was "so wrong" to see their male counterparts with them That's why the dwarven men in LOTR downplayed them so much ... they were afraid all the other races would swarm in to worship.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 22:28   Link #3696
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
Yeah the typical image of a dwarf. Thats how they look like if you shave them properly.
You aren't hinting that she is tsuru-tsuru right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
That was the whole hilarity of Lineage 2 .... dwarven women were fearsome lolis. Of COURSE, I had to play one in the beta. They were so cute you had to scream and it was "so wrong" to see their male counterparts with them That's why the dwarven men in LOTR downplayed them so much ... they were afraid all the other races would swarm in to worship.
If that is a female dwarf I would certainly want to marry one!

*gets arrested*
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 22:48   Link #3697
FateAnomaly
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I see. Thats must be the real reason why they stay deep underground and inside mountains.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 00:47   Link #3698
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
That makes this song so much better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer3000ad View Post


Woman loses it at drivethrough when told she can't have McNuggets because it's breakfast menu time.
usually people are mad because its past breakfast and they want hash browns.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 00:59   Link #3699
FDW
AH.com Ambassador
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Bay Area
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
That makes this song so much better.

usually people are mad because its past breakfast and they want hash browns.
I still don't understand why fast-food joints insist upon segregating their breakfast and lunch menu's, I mean Jack in the Box got rid of the separation of it's menu's and it's doing just fine. (I should know, Jack in the Box helped fuel many an early morning during my high school years.)
__________________
Blame Thande!
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-11, 01:02   Link #3700
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDW View Post
I still don't understand why fast-food joints insist upon segregating their breakfast and lunch menu's, I mean Jack in the Box got rid of the separation of it's menu's and it's doing just fine. (I should know, Jack in the Box helped fuel many an early morning during my high school years.)
depends on which chain. Carls jr didn't have any problem with me ordering lunch for breakfast a few yrs back.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
humor, news

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.