AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-09-01, 22:00   Link #5481
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
2078 - AnimeSuki Forum

Hey you know that Vexx guy is 121 today....
yeah, that's the plan but it involves "planned innovation" in medical tech.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 22:32   Link #5482
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Hundreds of panties turn up along Ohio road
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...09-01-08-44-59
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 22:34   Link #5483
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Hundreds of panties turn up along Ohio road
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...09-01-08-44-59
Pantyhose taro caught up with Happosai during a panty raid.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 00:04   Link #5484
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Hundreds of panties turn up along Ohio road
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...09-01-08-44-59
Why am I visualizing some kind of Animal House / John Belushi raid gone awry?
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 06:34   Link #5485
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Alaska woman punches bear in snout to save dog
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...09-01-10-12-55
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 11:57   Link #5486
Zeroryoko1974
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
life imitating anime in Ohio

Life imitating anime in Lancaster Ohio
Quote:
LANCASTER, Ohio (AP) — Authorities in central Ohio are trying to solve a panties puzzle: why hundreds of pairs of mostly women's underwear were dumped along the side of a road.
Fairfield County Deputy Gary Hummel said Thursday the undergarments were found in trees and on hillsides in several spots this week on a road in Berne Township, about 30 miles southeast of Columbus.
He says some of the panties were still folded the way they'd come in packaging, while others appeared to have been worn. There were nearly 1,700 pairs in all, in a mix of colors and patterns. Hummel says when collected, they filled 10 large trash bags.
He says investigators are "baffled" as to where the panties came from.
This news story brought to you by Funimation, available (eventually) on DVD
__________________
Zeroryoko1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 12:23   Link #5487
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
yeah, that's the plan but it involves "planned innovation" in medical tech.
I was thinking more of uploading our personality into a matrix online. People can then play wow forever or until the electricity goes out.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 15:22   Link #5488
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
I was thinking more of uploading our personality into a matrix online. People can then play wow forever or until the electricity goes out.
existential angst... you're just playing with a "reasonable copy of me" ... the semi-continuous "me" is still dead
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 22:13   Link #5489
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Former cowboy lassos dogs in Washington state canal
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...09-02-18-06-29
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 01:50   Link #5490
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Ayana Taketatsu “Really An E Cup”



Interestingly enough, most, if not almost all, of her characters are FLAT.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 03:09   Link #5491
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
So does that mean your giving up all characters voiced by Ayana?
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 06:38   Link #5492
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Ayana Taketatsu “Really An E Cup”



Interestingly enough, most, if not almost all, of her characters are FLAT.
Do it mean than KiNA will start to be interested to her work if he wasn't already ?
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 10:15   Link #5493
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Ayana Taketatsu “Really An E Cup”



Interestingly enough, most, if not almost all, of her characters are FLAT.
Since she can no longer satisfy your DFC fantasies... can i claim Azunyan now?
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 10:32   Link #5494
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
So does that mean your giving up all characters voiced by Ayana?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Do it mean than KiNA will start to be interested to her work if he wasn't already ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Since she can no longer satisfy your DFC fantasies... can i claim Azunyan now?
That doesn't mean I am giving up on her! Go away! Stop trying to steal my girls!
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 10:45   Link #5495
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
That doesn't mean I am giving up on her! Go away! Stop trying to steal my girls!
I wasn'T trying to do so; it's just than KiNA have a very large harem of busty character and of seiyuu, nothing than should influence you.
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 15:34   Link #5496
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Hollywood to Rape Kite


Classic schoolgirl sex slave assassin anime Kite is to be the victim of a Hollywood movie adaptation, to start filming in 2012 and be directed by David R. Ellis.
According to Variety, a Kite adaptation had been planned but dormant for some time, but now the project has been firmly reactivated with filming due to begin in January of 2012.
The movie is to be directed by David R. Ellis, director of such memorable classics as Snakes on a Plane, The Final Destination and Shark Night 3D.


From Sankaku - Obligatory NSFW warning
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/0...ots-kite-rape/
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 22:29   Link #5497
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
...
The movie is to be directed by David R. Ellis, director of such memorable classics as Snakes on a Plane, The Final Destination and Shark Night 3D.
...
Just by reading that, it's enough for lowering expectation of any film.
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 17:34   Link #5498
-Sho-
~Omedetô~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Somewhere between heaven and hell !
Read it this morning. Don't expect something good... even though i liked the first Final destination.
And Censorships ftw...
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 22:10   Link #5499
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Black Widow eats 183 chicken wings in NY contest
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...09-04-22-24-56
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-06, 00:56   Link #5500
flying ^
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Hollywood to Rape Kite


Classic schoolgirl sex slave assassin anime Kite is to be the victim of a Hollywood movie adaptation, to start filming in 2012 and be directed by David R. Ellis.
According to Variety, a Kite adaptation had been planned but dormant for some time, but now the project has been firmly reactivated with filming due to begin in January of 2012.
The movie is to be directed by David R. Ellis, director of such memorable classics as Snakes on a Plane, The Final Destination and Shark Night 3D.


From Sankaku - Obligatory NSFW warning
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/0...ots-kite-rape/
better not mess this up!

... and here's hoping that Gunslinger Girls will be adopted in the near future
flying ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
humor, news

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.