AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-10-01, 01:51   Link #5741
killer3000ad
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 32
Adult gamer strangles teenager over Call of Duty rage
Quote:
A middle-aged man charged round to the house of a schoolboy and throttled him after his online character was killed during a game of Call Of Duty, a court heard.

Mark Bradford, 46, was furious when he was gunned down in the war simulation by the 13-year-old, and 'lost it' when the youngster goaded him over his online death.

Unemployed father of three Bradford stormed from his bedsit in Plymouth, Devon, and confronted the youngster at the boy's friend's house by placing his hands round the schoolboy's neck.
.........
Bradford admitted the attack was 'moment of madness' as the child 'would not shut up'.

He said: 'I'd been playing the whole day and he was baiting me and baiting me and just would not shut up.

'He went on and on and I just lost it. I hold my hands up, I lost the plot. In a moment of madness I went round to his house. I didn't know what I was going to do.
__________________
killer3000ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 03:38   Link #5742
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer3000ad View Post
Message to his future cellmates; lets him win if you play any game with him.
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 04:02   Link #5743
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Message to his future cellmates; lets him win if you play any game with him.
"Let the Wookie win"
__________________
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 04:42   Link #5744
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Especially if his cellmates are 13 year old boys.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 05:01   Link #5745
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Especially if his cellmates are 13 year old boys.
Which isn't much likely...
I wonder how much tiume it will take for someone to use this as a argument about '' violent game transform peoples in killers'', forgetting than the guy had probably much worse problem than gaming.
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 05:53   Link #5746
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Which isn't much likely...
I wonder how much tiume it will take for someone to use this as a argument about '' violent game transform peoples in killers'', forgetting than the guy had probably much worse problem than gaming.
Actually, we can use this opportunity to call these panic mongers foolish losers because they forget that he is unemployed. Then we can blame the lack of jobs and how short-sighted these people are.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 06:39   Link #5747
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Actually, we can use this opportunity to call these panic mongers foolish losers because they forget that he is unemployed. Then we can blame the lack of jobs and how short-sighted these people are.
That would be interesting to try, but again I doubt than good arguments would be enough to change their point of view
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 08:35   Link #5748
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
That would be interesting to try, but again I doubt than good arguments would be enough to change their point of view
Then only China buying them up would be sufficient.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 12:31   Link #5749
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fürth (GER)
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Which isn't much likely...
I wonder how much tiume it will take for someone to use this as a argument about '' violent game transform peoples in killers'', forgetting than the guy had probably much worse problem than gaming.
Interesting idea.. I have another idea for such an argument: Poverty and lack of prospects transforms people into aggressive criminals, lets ban poverty and lack of prospects.
Jinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 22:51   Link #5750
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
Interesting idea.. I have another idea for such an argument: Poverty and lack of prospects transforms people into aggressive criminals, lets ban poverty and lack of prospects.
It probably closer to the true; the problem is than correcting poverty isn't in the agenda of those closed minded morons.
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 08:26   Link #5751
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
Interesting idea.. I have another idea for such an argument: Poverty and lack of prospects transforms people into aggressive criminals, lets ban poverty and lack of prospects.
The cause of poverty and declining prospects can be due to the excess of qualified labour, and the rising cost of necessities like food.

Solution : Kill off the excess population and turn them into soylent green. In that way, we have more food and less people.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 09:33   Link #5752
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
The cause of poverty and declining prospects can be due to the excess of qualified labour, and the rising cost of necessities like food.
Don't forget about the lack of prospect for the unqualified labour too.
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 19:09   Link #5753
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
lol what is this, the Middle Ages?

EDIT: Nvm, it was actually because the students interrupted the teacher with their "Bless You"'s.
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!

Last edited by bhl88; 2011-10-02 at 19:31.
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 19:35   Link #5754
Ithekro
The Comet is Coming
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 37
Depends on the actual situation. Was it a disruption in class, because I've encountered hard nosed teachers that accept no interuptions...be they polite or not.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 20:03   Link #5755
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 57
The story was insufficient in details in the various articles I read ... but the impression I was left with was the class was basically being brought to a halt every time someone sneezed to the point of abuse. Myself, I'd have probably assigned an official "bless you" steward for the day who would be the only one to execute the "bless you". Suck the fun right out of it.
__________________
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 20:25   Link #5756
GundamFan0083
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: classified
This is just crazy...and maybe a bit racist?

It's Obama Fried Chicken! OFC pops up in China... but can the President also match the secret recipe of Colonel Sanders?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1Zg575yn6
__________________
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 21:54   Link #5757
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Trump casino offers $25K plastic surgery prize

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...09-29-14-29-36
Can I have the money insted ?
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 02:38   Link #5758
Soliloquy
Perpetually Nonchalant
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Trendy Backwater
Age: 29
I always hated that guy. He could've offered million other better rewards and he promotes a surgery that would be most likely used for shallow reasons.

Here's a fairly interesting article.

Last edited by Soliloquy; 2011-10-04 at 03:12.
Soliloquy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 05:53   Link #5759
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Scientist wins Nobel 3 days after cancer death

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...10-03-17-41-48
For the first time, a dead got a Nobel Prize.
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 08:22   Link #5760
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Scientist wins Nobel 3 days after cancer death

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...10-03-17-41-48
For the first time, a dead got a Nobel Prize.
Nope. Einstein got the Nobel prize of his Theory of Relativity after his death.

EDIT :

JSDF HomuHomu Cobra

__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
humor, news

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.