AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-01-31, 15:38   Link #6361
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Germany
Age: 33
My personal plan for when the machine overlords take over, is to suck up to them now on the internet.
Advanced datamining algorithms will reveal that I am a perfect candidate for the position of head-slave.

GO MACHINES WOOOOOOO \o/
MACHINES ROCK!!!
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 16:32   Link #6362
Ithekro
Warning
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 36
There will be people that will not use the holodecks...especially those who either cannot afford its use, or do not agree with techology on some level.

These are usually the groups that breed a lot.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai! Signature by ganbaru
Rena's Saimoe Take Home List 2014: Dairenji Suzuka.Misawa Maho.
Ithekro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 07:29   Link #6363
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Jedi jailed over lightsaber attack

this make me laugh

Quote:
According to The Oregonian, police attempted to shoot Canterbury with a Taser but the suspected deflected one of the wires away.
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 07:36   Link #6364
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Kitch-Water and T.O., Canada
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...in-metra-train

A deceased 18 year old sued for negligence of his own body parts (his decapitated torso) during his death (when he was struck by a train) and injuring a 58 year old woman.

Sadly the results are undisclosed. But I think the parents had to pay that woman compensation >__>"
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 19:26   Link #6365
AnimeFan188
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Food news.

Sugar Should Be Regulated As Toxin, Researchers Say:

"Sugar and other sweeteners are, in fact, so toxic to the human body that they
should be regulated as strictly as alcohol by governments worldwide, according to
a commentary in the current issue of the journal Nature by researchers at the
University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)."

See:

http://news.yahoo.com/sugar-regulate...180605186.html


Reminds me of an episode of "The Simpsons".


================================================== ==

McDonald’s confirms that it’s no longer using ‘pink slime’ chemical in hamburgers:

"McDonald's announced last week that, as of last August, is has stopped using
ammonium hydroxide in the production of its hamburgers."

See:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...171209662.html
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 21:40   Link #6366
andyjay729
YOU EEDIOT!!!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: I'm right behind you
Age: 32
[QUOTE=AnimeFan188;3981548]Sugar Should Be Regulated As Toxin, Researchers Say:

"Sugar and other sweeteners are, in fact, so toxic to the human body that they
should be regulated as strictly as alcohol by governments worldwide, according to
a commentary in the current issue of the journal Nature by researchers at the
University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)."

See:

http://news.yahoo.com/sugar-regulate...180605186.html


Reminds me of an episode of "The Simpsons".


Reminds me of this article.

Yes, it is a more sensationalist site, and I'm no expert on drugs. But they did cite some interesting studies there, and I think we all know from experience how even the biggest chocolate shake never seems like enough. So what do you think? Can a case be made that sugar is basically a drug? Not as addictive as cocaine of course, but still a drug.
andyjay729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 21:44   Link #6367
FateAnomaly
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...in-metra-train

A deceased 18 year old sued for negligence of his own body parts (his decapitated torso) during his death (when he was struck by a train) and injuring a 58 year old woman.

Sadly the results are undisclosed. But I think the parents had to pay that woman compensation >__>"
The lawyers and judges really have too much free time...
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 21:53   Link #6368
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
The lawyers and judges really have too much free time...
I could understand if it was a suicide but it seem than it isn't.
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 22:54   Link #6369
Ithekro
Warning
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 36
Chocoholics for Life!
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai! Signature by ganbaru
Rena's Saimoe Take Home List 2014: Dairenji Suzuka.Misawa Maho.
Ithekro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 01:48   Link #6370
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
The heir to an air-conditioning fortune, Goodman, 48, has legally adopted 42-year-old Heather Laruso Hutchins, whom he has been dating since 2009. The adoption, which took place in October 2011 but was not publicly disclosed until Tuesday, potentially allows Hutchins to control a third of the assets of a trust fund he set up for his two other children.
A Florida judge called the action “surreal” and a step into a “legal twilight zone” in a recent related ruling. The purpose of the adoption, however, is likely rooted in practical financial matters. Because of her age, Hutchins can avoid the legal stipulation that does not allow beneficiaries to take from the fund until they are 35.


http://blog.sfgate.com/hottopics/201...-really/?tsp=1

wow just wow


i can hear Hollywood and anime script writers smacking their forehead for thinking up something this kinky.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 02:12   Link #6371
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
[QUOTE=andyjay729;3981709]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
Sugar Should Be Regulated As Toxin, Researchers Say:

"Sugar and other sweeteners are, in fact, so toxic to the human body that they
should be regulated as strictly as alcohol by governments worldwide, according to
a commentary in the current issue of the journal Nature by researchers at the
University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)."

See:

http://news.yahoo.com/sugar-regulate...180605186.html


Reminds me of an episode of "The Simpsons".


Reminds me of this article.

Yes, it is a more sensationalist site, and I'm no expert on drugs. But they did cite some interesting studies there, and I think we all know from experience how even the biggest chocolate shake never seems like enough. So what do you think? Can a case be made that sugar is basically a drug? Not as addictive as cocaine of course, but still a drug.
Yeah, and we also all know the experience of drinking said chocolate shake and punching someone in the fast food place before urinating on the nearest window. Or the horror of eating cake and driving.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 02:28   Link #6372
AnimeFan188
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
[QUOTE=Anh_Minh;3982038]
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjay729 View Post
Yeah, and we also all know the experience of drinking said chocolate shake and punching someone in the fast food place before urinating on the nearest window. Or the horror of eating cake and driving.

I'm getting some serious "Chocolate Underground" vibes from all this:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=9599
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 03:35   Link #6373
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
wow just wow


i can hear Hollywood and anime script writers smacking their forehead for thinking up something this kinky.
Well if he had sex with her he can be called up for sexual abuse, since his girlfriend is now his daughter.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 04:33   Link #6374
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
After traffic stop, Ohio woman gives birth in car
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...02-01-11-13-19
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 09:58   Link #6375
Ithekro
Warning
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post


I'm getting some serious "Chocolate Underground" vibes from all this:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=9599

HTT will lead us in spirit and song in those days. The Tea & Cake, I mean, Light Music Club will resist.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai! Signature by ganbaru
Rena's Saimoe Take Home List 2014: Dairenji Suzuka.Misawa Maho.

Last edited by Ithekro; 2012-02-02 at 10:43. Reason: ending the cycle of quotation errors
Ithekro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 10:30   Link #6376
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Kitch-Water and T.O., Canada
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
^ Is it just me or is everyone failing at making quotations? LOL (4 people) (yeah I know that 1 mistake caused it but it's funny)

Man adopts his girlfriend as a daughter in attempt to avoid a painful lawsuit for the death of a pedestrian from driving past a stop sign.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/america...his-girlfriend
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 03:49   Link #6377
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Facebook files for $5 billion IPO

__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 04:32   Link #6378
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Montana man starts police chase as part of wishlist
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...02-02-21-40-15

Officers cleared for using pepper spray on dancers
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...02-02-19-32-48
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 05:09   Link #6379
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
10 Totally Psychotic Fairy Tales that Hollywood Should Film Next
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 05:47   Link #6380
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
If you read No. 9, it could be very likely where the term "pedobear" originated from.

In the medieval ages, a lass of 12-14 years is considered marriageable, because most of them die at 40 (men usually die in their 20s due to war, fieldwork which caught them the germs). Those who lived beyond 50 become "village elders".

The bear chose the youngest daughter in the end most likely because she's still a loli.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
humor, news

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.