AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-01-29, 02:45   Link #3061
Flere821
Lurker

^ To add to the bit about Pheles' artefact, in the Epilogue it's said Pheles actually gave that to Kazumi against Johan's order: Johan basically told Pheles to give up on him, and start preparations of some kind against SoF. Pheles went and gave the artefact to Kazumi anyway, putting her faith on some sort of miracle will happen from the power of love. Both Johan and Pheles know the artefact probably won't be able to do anything, but Pheles still did it on the tiny chance a miracle will happen and Johan will be saved.

Since Pheles is hoping for a 'miracle'... I'm guessing even if Kazumi used it she might turn out to be fine in the end, if it will truly end up being a 'miracle'.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 03:22   Link #3062
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
^ To add to the bit about Pheles' artefact, in the Epilogue it's said Pheles actually gave that to Kazumi against Johan's order: Johan basically told Pheles to give up on him, and start preparations of some kind against SoF. Pheles went and gave the artefact to Kazumi anyway, putting her faith on some sort of miracle will happen from the power of love. Both Johan and Pheles know the artefact probably won't be able to do anything, but Pheles still did it on the tiny chance a miracle will happen and Johan will be saved.

Since Pheles is hoping for a 'miracle'... I'm guessing even if Kazumi used it she might turn out to be fine in the end, if it will truly end up being a 'miracle'.
So it's all basically hanging on a hope for a 'miracle' that will decide what happens to Kazumi, and if the artifact will actually even do anything.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 03:30   Link #3063
OmniDragon

I remember in season 2 Pheles told Kazumi to use the Giralda for Pheles and Johan's sake but I don't think she ever said to use it for Yuji's, but when Kazumi used it she used it for Yuji and Shana's sake.
OmniDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 15:47   Link #3064
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniDragon View Post
I remember in season 2 Pheles told Kazumi to use the Giralda for Pheles and Johan's sake but I don't think she ever said to use it for Yuji's, but when Kazumi used it she used it for Yuji and Shana's sake.
Didn't she say something like "Use it if the Mistes is on problems"? I remember that, protecting Yuji was the only way to protect Johan.
Anyways, since I'm finally getting the picture of the final battle, I wanted to ask a few things.
Where is Margery? Didn't got any spoiler of her since the bridge...
Hecate dyed as I know, where is Bel Peol?
And finally, what exactly does the SnH artefact?
Old 2011-01-29, 19:31   Link #3065
OmniDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
Didn't she say something like "Use it if the Mistes is on problems"? I remember that, protecting Yuji was the only way to protect Johan.
Anyways, since I'm finally getting the picture of the final battle, I wanted to ask a few things.
Where is Margery? Didn't got any spoiler of her since the bridge...
Hecate dyed as I know, where is Bel Peol?
And finally, what exactly does the SnH artefact?
I think she said something like "Summon her if a crisis befell Yuji."

Margery revived in vol 19. and helped Shana's group escape in vol 20. but i don't know what she did in the lastest novel.

I don't think Hecate has been sacrificed yet but she went inside SoF's body. Bel Peol is probably with SoF still setting up preparations for there plan.

SnH Artifact?
Old 2011-01-29, 19:49   Link #3066
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Quote:
I don't think Hecate has been sacrificed yet but she went inside SoF's body. Bel Peol is probably with SoF still setting up preparations for there plan.
Well, when she went into SoF's body then it would be counted as "sacrificed". It would be cliche if the author made it when you defeat SoF then Hecate will still survive.

I'm not quite sure on Bel Peol myself, not much info was given of her in my books.

Quote:
SnH Artifact?
Yeah I'm lost here as well...
Old 2011-01-29, 20:24   Link #3067
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Hecate said something like that her only destiny was to be sacrifield and that when one Master Throne dyes another one births, I remember have read that somewhere...
And about Bel Peol helping SnH, tell me if I'm wrong but isn't Yuji and him a same body now? And as I know, he is fighting Shana.
Old 2011-01-29, 20:36   Link #3068
Flere821
Lurker

Bel Peol is coordinating the Denizen forces against the Flame Hazes, and not where Yuji and Shana is.

Margery is using Shana's fight with Yuji as a distraction to seak into the floating palace along with Kasim (and one other Flame Haze I have no idea what her name in English is), and planning to rig the whole place to blow up. Bel Peol figured out that Margery (the battle-freak that loves a good fight) isn't out there fighting and so must be planning someting out of sight, and is trying to find Margery.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 23:59   Link #3069
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

I think I understand it a little more now, thanks for the answers, without the novels is the only way to me of getting a picture of what is happening
By the way, is Pheles enough strong to make a difference against Yuji and Sydonay? I don't really know how big her power is, but I remember that she got defeated in her old fight against Shana, but she was tyred in that moment, so I don't really know her limitations.
Old 2011-01-30, 00:24   Link #3070
OmniDragon

Quote:
I think I understand it a little more now, thanks for the answers, without the novels is the only way to me of getting a picture of what is happening
By the way, is Pheles enough strong to make a difference against Yuji and Sydonay? I don't really know how big her power is, but I remember that she got defeated in her old fight against Shana, but she was tyred in that moment, so I don't really know her limitations.
Wasn't the Pheles that Shana beat just a fragment of the real Pheles? I think now that Pheles is involved Johan will do something from within the Reiji Maigo. I guess Yuji's time as SoF is running short.
Old 2011-01-30, 03:29   Link #3071
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Wasn't the Pheles that Shana beat just a fragment of the real Pheles? I think now that Pheles is involved Johan will do something from within the Reiji Maigo. I guess Yuji's time as SoF is running short.
Don't forget that the real Pheles also got curbstomped by "The Silver" inside Yuuji, but i don't know if she was at her fullest on that fight.

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 16:29   Link #3072
SpecialCase

can someone please explain to me a few things like how did shana get this power up, who is SoH, and what is the difference with the light novels and anime since people are saying their is a big difference
SpecialCase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 18:04   Link #3073
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialCase View Post
can someone please explain to me a few things like how did shana get this power up,
During her captivity in novel 16 after the bridge battle, Shana has been imprisoned by Yuji. After several events occur, and Yuji sets off with his army to face off against the Flame Hazes in order to release his true form. Shana attempts to escape captivity, after finally realizing her true goals and making up her mind which was confused. She was able to finally get a power up and slay one was it Tomgara? With one blow.

Quote:
who is SoH,
Snake of the Festival in full terms, he is a god just like Alastor but a God of Creation. You can see one of his artifacts in the anime called the "Crystal Alter" where SoH used to observe a city he created. His original goal is to create a new world where Tomagara and Flame Hazes can live peacefully with Tomagara not having to steal Power of Existence from anyone else. The Flame Hazes think this will upset the balance between the two worlds and fought against SoH a long time ago. Eventually sealing off his main body, now he resides in Yuji as a mirror that speaks to him from time to time.

Then during Yuji's choice between Kazumi and Shana in the Christmas event at the end of season 2, he follows the advice of SoH and then heads off somewhere else without choosing. Eventually Yuji and SoH are combined with eachother even after the release of his true form. So basically he is a god that wants to achieve his goal no matter what.

Quote:
and what is the difference with the light novels and anime since people are saying their is a big difference
Season 2 was mostly centered around Yuji, which eventually bored the fans on the fact there was not that much going on when trying to combine it with season 1. There was also the Anime Original endings that they had, where the Statue of Pride in season 2, or the Well of Eternity (I think that was it) in season 1. This could eventually affect season 3's development and change even more things that were in the novels and be turned into an Anime Original. Basically season 1 was spot on in many occasions in terms of novels with a few changes. Season 2 made a huge change to this though and involved alot of things just to center it around Yuji. So the big difference is mostly because of season 2, and it may affect season 3s development which is why we think it is a huge difference.
Old 2011-01-30, 18:36   Link #3074
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Original Anime endings aren't so bad... Take a look to the ToraDora! final at the novels, (which dissapointed me greatly) and then J.C. Staff made another one at the Anime serie with a completely different scenary that was much better.
Even if we head to an Original Anime ending, I think that everybody will be happy no matter what if we get a Yuji and Shana at the finale.
Old 2011-01-30, 18:58   Link #3075
SpecialCase

OH ok thx. can someone please send me the summarys for the novels please i would really appreciate it
SpecialCase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 20:03   Link #3076
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Quote:
Original Anime endings aren't so bad... Take a look to the ToraDora! final at the novels, (which dissapointed me greatly) and then J.C. Staff made another one at the Anime serie with a completely different scenary that was much better.
Even if we head to an Original Anime ending, I think that everybody will be happy no matter what if we get a Yuji and Shana at the finale.
You may be right about that, probably still provoked about the fillers that completely ruined the mood of past animes for me. But there are some cases that Anime Originals can be good in a sense, as long as they play out right, and don't gain such a hateful reputation like Zero no Tsukaima season 3 did for the majority of the fans there.

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-01-30 at 20:15.
Old 2011-01-30, 21:54   Link #3077
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Oh well, but ZnT... lol... can't describe how much they screwed it... There were many emotional moments on that part of the story and they just deleted that and putted so much randomness that I almost fall sleep. Anyways, comming back to Shana. I think that there is no way for them to make that, due that this season is gonna be completely serious, I doubt that we get the old funny moments, as I see there is nothing but drama since the XVI novel.
Old 2011-01-30, 23:07   Link #3078
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Quote:
Oh well, but ZnT... lol... can't describe how much they screwed it... There were many emotional moments on that part of the story and they just deleted that and putted so much randomness that I almost fall sleep. Anyways, comming back to Shana. I think that there is no way for them to make that, due that this season is gonna be completely serious, I doubt that we get the old funny moments, as I see there is nothing but drama since the XVI novel.
Oh I din't mean anything resulting to comedy, there was another example like Fortune Arterial, where they made the drama/romance story very anti-climatic at the end. It doesn't have to resort to comedy to make a bad end, they could alter and twist the drama from the story and make it feel... Very anti-climatic to all the fans, unless they are able to make up something unique from all the Anime Original endings they built up from both the season, I'm not quite sure.
Old 2011-01-31, 00:25   Link #3079
Blutsauger

Send a message via MSN to Blutsauger
Pheles can't be at her full strength because she is a tomogara and hasn't eaten any torches due to her promise to Johann. So unless, Johann permitted Pheles to eat torchs to power-up, she is getting weaker everyday. Imagine you fasted. You wouldn't have the strength to run a marathon in the middle of it. So Pheles is weaker but still a powerful Crimson Lord.
Blutsauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-31, 03:45   Link #3080
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author

Considering how powerful she was when she appeared she must be a strong lord indeed to still have that much power left-over.
"There are no winners or losers, there are only the living and the dead."
shiroi mahotsukai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen