AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-02-22, 17:05   Link #3361
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
You may be right, my detective skills are pretty bad as you can tell it could also go with Yuji accepting Snake's offer before even walking towards who he wanted to be with, and leaving a message before he up and leaves. (If J.C. Staff tends to speed up the meeting)
Something like " *smile* hey i'm going to the dark side, cya " ?
I'd love that, would quit us from suffering the Shana's desesperation for long episodes.
Old 2011-02-22, 17:10   Link #3362
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
Something like " *smile* hey i'm going to the dark side, cya " ?
I'd love that, would quit us from suffering the Shana's desesperation for long episodes.
Exactly what I was thinking that's only if they wish to speed things up and get to the bridge battle quickly. But there would be some issues with Blutsauger's opinion if it follows the novels if Yuji disappeared over night, then reappeared at Dusk/Dawn. When he disappeared then, he went to Bal Masque to show the Tomogaras there that he is going to take over as their god. Eventually some would protest against this and be shown discipline, so if we go with Blutsauger's opinion, then it will eventually lead to an Anime Original in a matter of time.

Or........ J.C. Staff could just say "Hey, Yuji is just this awesome that he conquered an entire faction in just a day."
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 17:16   Link #3363
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

He can actually conquer a faction in one day.

Spoiler for Bad joke:

God, I don't know what's up with me and bad jokes today
Anyways, he may go off for 1 week or so, something like after he banishes there is the tipical time jump of "1 week later" and we get to the prelude that we saw on OVA 4, maybe to end the episode and makes us suffer a whole week till the real begining on the second one.
Old 2011-02-22, 17:32   Link #3364
Blutsauger

Send a message via MSN to Blutsauger
LOL@SkyFlames
I guess, that could be what JC do...I don't want an Anime original Ending. I don't read the Novels so I don't have much information. I was just using the information I knew to create some sort of start.
Blutsauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 20:22   Link #3365
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
But Yuji disappears for quite awhile in the novels, which got Shana worried, and eventually his very existence in the world disappeared and nobody remembered him anymore. When he returned to the city, he was merely reminiscing on the past and just happened to meet Shana on the bridge for the fight.
For the record... Yuji came back, went around reminiscenting and not bothering to hide his presence that feels like a Crimson Lord, and by the time he got to the bridge Shana, Wilhemlina and Margery was waiting for him there in ambush. it wasn't 'by chance'.

Of course, the three flaze hazes played right into his hands there.
Quote:
He can actually conquer a faction in one day.

Spoiler for Bad joke:
Well... actually it did end up something like that

The Tomogaras obeyed Bal Masque's leadership (ie Sydonay, Hecates and Bel Poel), and only followed Yuji since they didn't want to annoy the other three to begin with. It took a speech from Yuji and took a head on full power attack from one of the 'captain' rank Tomogaras with just one bare hand before the others swore fealty to him, completely convinced that Yuji is the rightful ruler and has the will of SoF. The SoF's aura of power helped in that case too.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 22:26   Link #3366
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
For the record... Yuji came back, went around reminiscenting and not bothering to hide his presence that feels like a Crimson Lord, and by the time he got to the bridge Shana, Wilhemlina and Margery was waiting for him there in ambush. it wasn't 'by chance'.

Of course, the three flaze hazes played right into his hands there.
Hmm, if they could sense the presence then I can understand how it wasn't by chance. Though if he hid his presence then Shana wouldn't have come to the bridge in the first place. So there was a flaw in my explanation there Just feeling a little silly today. (In my occasion... I would say sillier )

Quote:
Well... actually it did end up something like that

The Tomogaras obeyed Bal Masque's leadership (ie Sydonay, Hecates and Bel Poel), and only followed Yuji since they didn't want to annoy the other three to begin with. It took a speech from Yuji and took a head on full power attack from one of the 'captain' rank Tomogaras with just one bare hand before the others swore fealty to him, completely convinced that Yuji is the rightful ruler and has the will of SoF. The SoF's aura of power helped in that case too.
Yuji + Snake = All of Bal Masque bow before him apparently.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 04:08   Link #3367
Blutsauger

Send a message via MSN to Blutsauger
But, I am beyond SoF/SnH...Does that mean everyone bows down to me...? xD
Imagine a conversation with SoF when you first meet him as a new born tomogara.
you- Hey. I'm soo awesome. I bet I can beat you in one shot!
SnH- orly?
you- ya rly.
SnH- orly?
you- ya/ *cut off by the your instantaneous death*

Yeah, I have bad jokes to SkyFlames. xD
Blutsauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 08:51   Link #3368
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女

Quote:
Exactly what I was thinking that's only if they wish to speed things up and get to the bridge battle quickly. But there would be some issues with Blutsauger's opinion if it follows the novels if Yuji disappeared over night, then reappeared at Dusk/Dawn. When he disappeared then, he went to Bal Masque to show the Tomogaras there that he is going to take over as their god. Eventually some would protest against this and be shown discipline, so if we go with Blutsauger's opinion, then it will eventually lead to an Anime Original in a matter of time.

Or........ J.C. Staff could just say "Hey, Yuji is just this awesome that he conquered an entire faction in just a day."
Err....no.....Bal Masque Trinity was entirely devoted to their God long before. His return is something like Judgement Day to them....

And seeing how loyal the mooks are to the Trinity...
Old 2011-02-23, 09:23   Link #3369
pancakes
*Author

Send a message via MSN to pancakes Send a message via Skype™ to pancakes
lol Blutsauger you need to calm down. Also thank you for "THE GOODS", SkyFlames. It's not volume 16 but it's something.If anyone needs anything, I know where to download season 1,2,all the ovas, and the specials. So message and I'll gladly help.

But back on season 3 i say the first episode is gonna be a time jump, where viewers will have to imply that yuji has disapeared. In episode 48 Those footsteps were his,and he probably did not meet shana or kazumi that night. I know what your gonna say,"oh well shana smiled". Well it would be impossible for him to meet her and leave those footsteps, and the whole sotf plotline is the only plot choice that they could make it this point. So were gonna totally disregard the smile,just like in season 1 with the confession and yuji not hearing. (which was pure -insert your own word-)But as fans get ready for something to be swept under the rug.
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 09:24   Link #3370
pancakes
*Author

oh and yuji will probably leave for 2 months,like in the novel.
Old 2011-02-23, 10:13   Link #3371
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancakes View Post
lol Blutsauger you need to calm down. Also thank you for "THE GOODS", SkyFlames. It's not volume 16 but it's something.If anyone needs anything, I know where to download season 1,2,all the ovas, and the specials. So message and I'll gladly help.

But back on season 3 i say the first episode is gonna be a time jump, where viewers will have to imply that yuji has disapeared. In episode 48 Those footsteps were his,and he probably did not meet shana or kazumi that night. I know what your gonna say,"oh well shana smiled". Well it would be impossible for him to meet her and leave those footsteps, and the whole sotf plotline is the only plot choice that they could make it this point. So were gonna totally disregard the smile,just like in season 1 with the confession and yuji not hearing. (which was pure -insert your own word-)But as fans get ready for something to be swept under the rug.
Actually it is posible that Shana actually see him at the distance, then he maybe just banish or runaway hidding his existence. I say this because his footprints are really close to the christmas tree, actually J.C. Staff wanted to let us know that he was close to Shana with that (in my opinion).
Old 2011-02-23, 10:33   Link #3372
pancakes
*Author

hmm....that what just be to awkard of an action. Think about it, shana seeing him then he runs away for two months? It just doesnt sound good. I agree with you though that he probably was heading to shana or was lingering in that direction before he left.
Old 2011-02-23, 11:12   Link #3373
OmniDragon

Yuji din't leave on his own anyway, SoF appeared and took Yuji against his will at the time.
OmniDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 11:17   Link #3374
pancakes
*Author

Really? Where did you hear this? I heard the opposite. Also I thought the sotf was inside the Reiji Meigo, so how did he APPEAR and take yuji? That makes no sense.
Old 2011-02-23, 11:26   Link #3375
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniDragon View Post
Yuji din't leave on his own anyway, SoF appeared and took Yuji against his will at the time.
Against his own will? From every person that I know I've heard that Yuji accepted the contract by himselft...
Old 2011-02-23, 11:28   Link #3376
OmniDragon

It was posted awhile ago by someone who read the novel. SoF himself isn't exactly inside the Reiji but his temporary vessel the silver flame is. I guess he manifests through the silver flames to Yuji.

Quote:
Against his own will? From every person that I know I've heard that Yuji accepted the contract by himselft...
Yuji did accept but it was at a later time. Only after he accepted was he able to send Shana and Kazumi's letters back to them.
Old 2011-02-23, 11:31   Link #3377
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

My apologizes for th ignorance, but could you explain exactly what is the Yuji-SoF deal/relation?
Because the picture that I got till now was that Yuji accepted the contract in order to stop the war between Flame Hazes and Tomogaras and in that way secure the Shana's life. Since it is a contract.
Old 2011-02-23, 11:42   Link #3378
OmniDragon

SoF convinced Yuji that changing the truth of the world is the only way for him to save Shana from her fate as a flame haze. SoF wants to create a paradise world for the denizens and Yuji wants to free Shana from her fate as a flame haze so atm they got partnership to achieve these goals.
Old 2011-02-23, 11:44   Link #3379
pancakes
*Author

And here I am thinking I know everything about the show..........well I always was a skeptic of yuji acting that way. So I'm guessing his actions are justified by himself and sotf. Good,yuji isnt insane.
Old 2011-02-23, 11:45   Link #3380
pancakes
*Author

Thank you for the information, more would be appreciated.

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen